Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Hardy Arrested

Status
      Country                    United States

Jeff Hardy Arrested

JEFF HARDY ARRESTED
    By Mike Johnson on 2018-03-11 23:42:00
    WWE star Jeff Hardy was arrested on Saturday evening 3/10 for driving while impaired in Concord, North Carolina, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Hardy, 40-years old, was arrested at 10:20 PM on 3/10 at 4545 Concord Pkwy South, according to the Cabarrus County Sherriff’s Office. He was released a little over an hour later at 11:24 PM. No details have been released yet on the circumstances leading to the arrest.

Hardy has also been hit with a 30 day pretrial revocation of his driver's licence, which means that currently, he cannot legally drive. That is a normal procedure in the State following an arrest of that nature. He is slated to appear in Cabarrus County Court on 4/16 in regard to his arrest.

The former WWE champion has been out of action since undergoing surgery for a torn labrum and a torn rotator cuff in September 2017. He has been slated to head to the WWE Performance Center later this month to work out in the ring in advance of his return to action.

With Jeff out of action, hs brother Matt Hardy has been feuding with Bray Wyatt. WWE filmed the latest chapter of that feud, Ultimate Deletion, on the Hardy compound this past Friday 3/9. There is no word yet whether Jeff Hardy was slated to (or did) appear in any fashion during the filming.

Obviously, the story is developing, and we will have more details as they emerge.

Note: The posting originally listed the location of arrest as Cameron County, where Jeff Hardy resides. It was actually Concord, NC. We have amended the story to correct the error.
    Haven't seen this posted yet, but hopefully it's a misunderstanding. The fact that he was released an hour later seems like a semi-good sign. I wonder if if it's drugs related to his injury.
    Last edited by Necro; 03-12-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Re: Jeff Hardy Arrested

Jeff was arrested. But Brother Nero, on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

If this is indeed true..what a silly man.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Status

This is literally no different than Jey Uso getting a DUI last month. Not really that serious. He was released less than an hour later without bail and doesn't really look all that disheveled or fucked up in his mugshot.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Don't expect anything to happen to him. Didn't Jey/Jimmy Uso get a DUI last month? Nothing has happened to him.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    This is literally no different than Jey Uso getting a DUI last month. Not really that serious. He was released less than an hour later without bail and doesn't really look all that disheveled or fucked up in his mugshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Don't expect anything to happen to him. Didn't Jey/Jimmy Uso get a DUI last month? Nothing has happened to him.
    Yeesh, don't you even read the posts ahead of yours?

Seems like a non-story to me anyways. If one of the Uso's didn't get a reprimand for doing it then I highly doubt he's going to considering his star power.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Yeesh, don't you even read the posts ahead of yours?

Seems like a non-story to me anyways. If one of the Uso's didn't get a reprimand for doing it then I highly doubt he's going to considering his star power.
    Not in this instance, no.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah if this is Jeff's first DUI in some time then he's good, but from seeing what my Dad went through with two DUIs in less than year they might be more harsh if he's had more than one in his life, even if it was years ago they count it. He had one in 98, and one in 2017, and less than 6 months later he had a second one. I don't know if Jeff has had any prior DUIs, but he should be okay. He just might get some fines to pay in the end.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

While it's disappointing that he has been caught misbehaving, again, In wouldn't expect anything to come of it given how WWE have delt with DUI's as of late (case and point; Jey Uso recently). Jeff's one of the most popular guys on the roster still and i'm guessing that WWE have plans to use him in a big way once he's back, be that as a singles guy or as Brother Nero alongside Matt.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Jimmy is not a recovering addict though. Everyone's talking about how this is the same and he should be fine but nothing in the story (that I noticed at least) mentions what Jeff was under the influence of, and regardless, as Jeff is an addict this is a major issue if he's self-medicating with anything at all. If he's not careful we could be about to see another descent into dangerous territory for Jeff Hardy.

Status

TMZ reported the details of the arrest and added that Hardy took a breathalyzer test and his result was more than three times the legal limit.
    Yikes, that's pretty damn high.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Nah man, he's fine...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JT Grizzle View Post
    Nah man, he's fine...
    Yeah, he really is. If he blew 3x the legal limit then, spoiler alert, the culprit was alcohol. "Recovering addict" doesn't have any bearing on this. Furthermore, no Jey Uso isn't a recovering addict. He also isnt nearly as big as a star as Hardy so nah, Hardy wont even get a slap on the wrist. He's totaly fine.

By now, the WWE would have released a statement saying otherwise.

Character Jobber

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JT Grizzle View Post
    Jimmy is not a recovering addict though. Everyone's talking about how this is the same and he should be fine but nothing in the story (that I noticed at least) mentions what Jeff was under the influence of, and regardless, as Jeff is an addict this is a major issue if he's self-medicating with anything at all. If he's not careful we could be about to see another descent into dangerous territory for Jeff Hardy.
    In my mind, that is exactly the difference between Jimmy Uso and Jeff Hardy. Just because alcohol is legal doesn't mean that it is different than other more dangerous drugs, it just takes a greater amount of alcohol to cause problems than it does with other drugs. I can't speak for WWE officials, but I would strongly recommend he get treatment. With a history of substance abuse, he just shouldn't be drinking period.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

GOAT

Status

While it sucks to see he's using anything, given his past, and while using alcohol could hint that he may be slipping back to his old ways, I'm pretty glad it was only booze he was caught abusing.

Furthermore, that's not to say that people who have struggled with substance abuse of drugs can't enjoy alcohol and are going to be back to their old ways by doing such.....But most people I've known with addictions, it's a pretty slippery slope, and drinking can lead to other abuse.
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

I am the storm.

Ambrose Asylum

Status

Jeff is my fav I am thinking he got hooked again because of the injury probably on painkillers
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Three things you can count on in life... death, taxes and Jeff Hardy getting figgity fucked up.

But on a more serious note, there may be no need to freak out just yet but it's a slippery slope for a person with a history of addiction, and I hope Jeff steers clear of relapsing.

Also these dickheads need to stop endangering people by driving drunk. Rich as they are, call a fucking Uber or hire a driver.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Yeah, he really is. If he blew 3x the legal limit then, spoiler alert, the culprit was alcohol. "Recovering addict" doesn't have any bearing on this. Furthermore, no Jey Uso isn't a recovering addict. He also isnt nearly as big as a star as Hardy so nah, Hardy wont even get a slap on the wrist. He's totaly fine.

By now, the WWE would have released a statement saying otherwise.
    You realise alcohol is a drug right? A legal drug, sure, but a drug nonetheless. A pretty fucking dangerous one too, in fact. Jeff has an addictive personality and does things to extremes, as evidenced by his wrestling career... but you seem to be under the impression that my comment had something to do with him losing his job. Let me assure you that I was not commenting on his job security, I was commenting on his personal health and well-being because drinking yourself into oblivion and then driving is not the actions of a happy person. This is a cry for help on his part and I hope he gets that help. Whoopdifuckingdo if he keeps his job to be honest, I'm more bothered about him keeping his life so he can continue being a father to his children.

Status

To be honest I totally think you were talking about his job security mainly because your original post was a direct response to me duscussing his job security, so yeah.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

WWE had rapist and kidnapper up until recently under contracts. DUI compared to them is like stealing grapes in the Supermarket
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Thread Information