Thread: wXw Fight Forever Tour: London Review

wXw wXw Fight Forever Tour: London Review

Fight Forever Tour: London
    October 28, 2017

First time watching any proper wXw (Since the PWG 2007 shows weren’t really wXw). I figured this London event would make the most sense to watch as it’s in English (Actually, I have no idea if wXw is English or German commentary) and features plenty of PROGRESS talent.

David Starr opens the show in the ring by bringing up the fact that his tag team partner is sick, so he won’t be able to challenge for the wXw Tag Titles. However, Starr has a different idea of what he can do here as he begs some wXw official into giving Starr a match against WALTER tonight. The official agrees and the match is set.

Chris Brookes vs The Lucky Kid
    Brookes would be the first wrestler I’m familiar with thanks to PROGRESS. At this point, he’s one half of the PROGRESS Tag Champions. Not only have I never seen The Lucky Kid wrestle before, but I’ve never even heard of him. The Lucky Kid sure is...unique. He sure does love playing up his weird gimmick. It’s memorable, but I can’t say it made me care about the match at all. I was really hoping that I’d end up digging this since I’ve been wanting to see Brookes on his own, but this was just okay. It’s pretty back and forth. Once The Lucky Kid stopped focusing so much on his gimmick, we got some fine spot based wrestling. The commentary for this match was awful though. The main guy was decent enough, but the commentator referred to as just “Alan” annoyed me quite a bit. He came off very fake, as if he’s just some regular guy providing his own commentary for some shitty Youtube upload. Brookes would end up winning with a double underhook piledriver. Not the best first impression of wXw, but it’s an impression I’m quite familiar with when it comes to CCK. ** ½

After the match, Brookes announces his plan to be apart of the 2018 16 Gold Caret Tournament.

I’m hating wXw’s handling of copyright music. All entrances seem to muted and the same damn rock song is played instead. If you can’t be bothered to allow the actual themes to play, which I totally get, just do what PWG does and edit them out. Seeing these entrances without hearing anything from the actual building is pretty pointless unless there’s an angle that happens.

Marius Al-Ani vs Emil Sitoci
    First time seeing Sitoci in action, but I’m familiar with his name due to popping up in CHIKARA and being involved in PWG’s disaster of an European tour over a decade ago. Meanwhile, I’ve never even heard of Al-Ani. To give you an idea of how unfamiliar I am with both men, I went the vast majority of this match thinking the bald guy was Sitoci and the other was Al-Ani. The funny thing is I thought it was odd since the commentators were making Al-Ani out to be a babyface due to his former A4 partner, Absolute Andy, turning heel on him recently, but “Al-Ani” wrestled like a heel. Besides having a good following from a segment from the crowd, Al-Ani is also really athletic to the point where I’d like to see him again, preferably outside of wXw. While Al-Ani managed to refused to stay down from Sitoci’s snapmare driver and the elbow drop, Sitoci wasn’t able to say the same after Al-Ani’s beautiful Frog Splash. Seriously, get Al-Ani to PROGRESS so I’ll see more of him. ** ¾

Avalanche vs Michael Dante
    I mean...I certainly have seen plenty of Avalanche, but something tells me it’s not John Tetna. Looks like Dante stopped working PROGRESS a few months before I began watching them. Both guys are big lads and I presume possibly the two biggest in wXw. For what this was, it was entertaining. It was just two big fellas going at it and pummeling each other in and out of the ring. The downside is that that’s all it was. The match went just six minutes and simply has Avalanche thwart Dante’s spear and then finish him off with a series of moves with a lariat, cannonball in the corner, and finally a Vader Bomb to win. ** ½

Ugh. I’m so fucking sick of this song that gets played whenever there’s a theme song.

WALTER vs David Starr
    WALTER! I’m relying on this guy to help save this show. Although this is the first time I’m watching Starr in action, it seems as if he’s having a breakout year as he’s getting bookings in PROGRESS and just started up with PWG at the start of 2018. I’m not going to praise the commentators, since I sorta loathe them, but the story here that they explained is great. It’s all about Starr failing time after time in beating WALTER. It’s become an obsession of sorts for Starr, meanwhile, for WALTER, it kinda doesn’t mean anything to him. Which makes sense since why should WALTER care too much when Starr is nothing more than someone he beats on a semi-regular basis? The action here was great. WALTER was in full killer mode, destroying Starr with chops. Yet, an unexpected thing began to happen, I began cheering for Starr. It was made to be such a big deal, the prospect of Starr finally beating WALTER and the commentators acted as if today would finally be that day. How could someone not cheer for Starr when he has such a likable story of all he wants is to be able to beat WALTER once and now he has another opportunity solely because his partner bailed on him. WALTER’s main offense of his chops becomes a problem as Starr ducks on the outside, causing WALTER to hit the ring post twice. So now we’re in a position where Starr should be looking like the favorite, but wait...WALTER IS A FUCKING BAD ASS! At one point we get a chopfest between the two and WALTER is barely selling Starr’s chops, Starr gets destroyed by WALTER’s chops, and WALTER sells more for his own injured hand that he refuses to stop using. WALTER is the best thing to come out of Austria since...and it’s at this point that I realize that the only other thing I know Austria created was Hitler, but fuck it, WALTER is the best thing to come out of Austria since Hitl...yeah, I can’t say it. Whatever. Anyways, Starr kept getting in hope spots, but it doesn’t matter because WALTER is a gift from god and still manages to beat Starr with a lariat as an ultimate “Fuck You” to anyone expecting a feel good moment with Starr’s first victory over WALTER. Granted, I know next to nothing about wXw, but I completely bought into the idea that Starr would win. Even though I was rooting for that victory, a WALTER victory still came off as so satisfying since Starr still came off looking great, WALTER obviously looked great, it made me want to see a rematch where Starr finally wins, and most importantly, it saved this show. Throw away your crucifixes and just worship all that is WALTER. Great match. **** ¼

It’s at this point that I learn the commentator that I hate, the Alan guy, is in fact Alan4L from Wrestling Observer (Maybe formerly?). I know that it’s the “Cool” thing these days to hate Meltzer, but forget about Big Dave and hate on Alan instead.

Toni Storm vs Nina Samuels
    The commentators reveal that Storm is the #1 contender to the wXw Women’s Championship, a title that is still awaiting its first champion. Without even seeing the match yet, that puts some serious doubt that Samuels could possibly win here. It’s like watching PROGRESS~! Seems like if I keep watching PROGRESS into 2018 (Far more likely than watching more wXw), I’ll be seeing Samuels a bit. I enjoyed this. Storm is never bad, she’s just never as good as her push. I got a kick out of Samuels stealing Storm’s butt bumps since A) It’s such a stupid move and B) It led to Storm countering with a roll-up for a nearfall, as it should always be. Generally speaking, Samuels seems pretty good, despite being so new in the business and seemingly just starting to be booked in the big European companies like PROGRESS, wXw, and RPW. Storm predictably won, but meh, it served the purpose of keeping Storm strong for her eventual title shot and Samuels looked good here. ***

Ilja Dragunov vs Mark Haskins
    I feel like I’ve seen Dragunov’s name a few times, but I know absolutely nothing about him. This is the sort of match where if you’re a fan of wXw, I presume you’ll end up really digging this. Since this is just my first time seeing the company, I’m pretty indifferent. Despite the commentators hyping Dragunov as a big deal, he didn’t do much for me. However, the match did have a layout as something that mattered. It was pretty back and forth with both men looking as if they were a believable winner. I’m a big fan of how Haskins can just transition into new moves. The crowd got more and more into it the longer it went. For me, it was okay, but nothing blew me away. Ilja would win after a simple European Uppercut. It’s tough to gauge such a match without any wXw knowledge since it seemed like a huge deal, but it just seemed like a fun, competitive match to me. Outside of the WALTER match, it’s still the second best match of the show though. *** ¼

Mark Davis vs Timothy Thatcher
    I’ve actually reviewed a Davis match before! Way back in 2008, in one of, if not his very first, matches outside of Australia, Davis worked a random PWG show with Ash Riot against TJP and Hook Bomberry in a shit match. It’s funny how some of these PWG one offs (Or just a few matches) from years ago suddenly seems a bit more special with the guy ending up having some success. The same thing applies with Finn Balor and his couple of matches back in 2006 with PWG. Unlike his now-forgotten partner, Riot, Davis seems as if he’s starting to be a breakout star, as he’s appearing on PROGRESS shows now. In my previous PWG review, I wasn’t exactly very positive on Davis, but I did state that I wanted to see what he was up to “Today”. Now nine years later, Davis seemed like a completely okay wrestler. He completely hung in there with the bigger star and I never felt as if David was such an unlikely winner. Really though, my biggest complaint about the match was just how abrupt the finish was with Thatcher surprising Davis with an armbar and immediately forcing the submission. The match caused me to be a bit curious to check out Davis’ work as one half of Aussie Open in PROGRESS. ***

I finally found out the name of the song played for every damn entrance theme. It’s “This Ain't The End Of Me” by White Comic and I hate this song. I fucking hope I never hear it again. wXw has made me hate a song that prior to today, I had never even heard in my life.

John Klinger © vs Travis Banks - wXw World Unified Title
    Another reason why I chose this show to be my first wXw show is because it features Travis f’n Banks in the main event. At this point, he’s already PROGRESS Champion. Bad Bones looks a lot like a smaller version of Luke Gallows. The start of the match had Banks immediately go after Klinger, quickly pinning him with the Kiwi Krusher. But wait! A second referee comes out to inform the first that Bad Bones’ leg was under the bottom rope for the cover. If it wasn’t for the fact that that awful fucking theme song by White Comic played after Banks’ apparent title victory, this second referee would be the biggest heel of the show. Looking back, I’ve really been spoiled on what I’ve seen of Banks with my PROGRESS watching. Rating wise, I’ve yet to see a match below *** ¼ and he was even in my 2017 MOTY with a full ***** against Tyler Bate. What I’m getting at is that when I see a Banks “Average” match like here, it feels pretty underwhelming. Banks never fails to disappoint though and the fans certainly seemed like they wanted to see a new wXw champion crowned. Klinger seemed like a wrestler who dominates his opponents, but regardless of what he did here, he wasn’t able to keep Banks down. Where the match went “Wrong” was when fellow RISE member, The Lucky Kid, came out to try and help out his buddy, Bad Bones. He interfered multiple times, complete with spots where Banks threw him out of the ring and Lucky Kid pulled the referee out of the ring when Banks had Klinger beat with the Kiwi Krusher again. The finish is really underwhelming as after that failed victory with the Kiwi Krusher, Banks re-enters the ring, only to be shoved into the referee. He’s then given a low blow and the Self Justice to give Klinger the victory. Way too much interference from The Lucky Kid, especially with Chris Brooks being in the building. Up until the finish, it was good, but at the same time, it’s possibly weaker than any Banks’ PROGRESS match I’ve watched. Considering I typically love Banks’ matches, but this was just good, this didn’t exactly make me want to see more of Bad Bones. *** ¼

After the match, Klinger and The Lucky Kid double teams Banks. Chris Brookes finally runs out to save his buddy (WHERE WERE YOU IN THE MATCH?!), but he too gets disposed off. Marius Al-Ani tries to make the save, but he too has little success. We have to endure that awful song again so that Ringkampfh can come out to clear the ring of RISE. Once the babyfaces get rid of Bad Bones and The Lucky Kid, WALTER gets on the mic to challenge Banks to a singles match the next time wXw is in London. MOTHERFUCKER. I’m all ready to never watch wXw again, and then they pull this shit. I can’t think of another one-on-one match in 2018, including in the WWE, that I’d be more interested in seeing than Banks vs WALTER. It’s not as if I can just watch the pair wrestle in PROGRESS either. Looks like I’ll have to watch a bit more of wXw next month.

Overall
    With my rising interest in the UK wrestling scene thanks to the WWE UK division and PROGRESS, I was curious about another one of Europe’s current popular wrestling companies in wXw. It’s a company I’ve known of for a good decade, but had never properly watched. I figured this would be a good show to start off with since it was taking place in London, home of PROGRESS, but it also featured plenty of PROGRESS talent including Travis Banks in the main event. To put it mildly though, this show did nothing to help me want to watch more wXw. Thanks to Alan4L, I hated the commentary. It was devoid of life and felt as if it was recorded well after the show was recorded. Even worse than Alan4L was the theme song that was dubbed over whenever an actual theme song was played. I had to endure this same song so many times and frankly, I have no idea why. PWG has never shown entrances and it’s 100% okay because it doesn’t even stand out. When you cut out the entrances and instead just show a title card, it’s not a big deal at all that the company is trying to avoid using copyright music. From a presentation standpoint, I hated wXw. The company annoyed me all throughout the show. Talent wise, with the exception of Marius Al-Ani, none of the talent that I wasn’t already familiar with, impressed me enough that I needed to see more of them. Match quality wise, the show certainly isn’t bad. WALTER vs Starr is well worth checking out by anyone, but is this show giving me anything I can’t already get from PROGRESS? Newsflash, WALTER is really good in what I’ve seen of him from PROGRESS. If PROGRESS turns around and announces Banks vs WALTER for PROGRESS Chapter 65 or 66, I wouldn’t even have any reason to check out their wXw match. I won’t say I’ll never watch another wXw show, but I see little reason to watch another one anytime soon. Watch WALTER vs Starr though.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

Re: wXw Fight Forever Tour: London Review

THIS AIN'T THE END OF ME
    AND EVERYTHING THAT I COULD BE
    THIS IS THE END OF YOU
    AFTER ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.

Wow, Jim reviews wXw. This probably wasn't the best show to pick to get a good idea of wXw because it's just a random tour show that has no storyline attachments. I know it worked out well for you to see some progress dudes you are used to, but 16 Carat and World Tag League would of been stronger shows that would of left you even more in love with Walter. I will say they aren't a workrate heavy promotion, the home growns are mostly average-good talent that has some elite workers to raise the game of others. I think they're a smartly booked fed, and in 2017 their weekly show was my favourite weekly show in the world.

I'D RATHER WAKE UP NEXT TO A STRANGER THAN WAKE UP NEXT TOO YOUUUUU
    CAUSE YOU'RE COVERED IN SICK, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
    I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT YOU

Yes, my big pet peeve with wXw is the entrances. I think it really kills the atmosphere, especially when they do something like a surprise return and you can't hear the crowd pop. They do a royal rumble in the middle of the year, and just imagine Jim hearing the same song 30 times in a match when every entrant comes out. I'm told that something like Ilja Dragunov's entrance and theme comes off amazing live and gets the blood pumping in anticipation of what's to come. That being said, there's something unique about how they handle it, it's a calling card of there's that they handle the copyright music this way. If nothing else, there will never be a time when I'm bummed that all the awesome wXw wrestlers ring entrances have changed because I never knew what they were to begin with - it's the smallest thing, but that has really effected my enjoyment of Progress wrestling now that Jimmy Havoc doesn't come out to AFI anymore.

THIS AIN'T THE END OF ME
    THIS IS THE END OF YOU

Speaking of Dragunov, he's a guy that really had to grow on me before I 'got him'. I was never impressed with him before he won 16 Carat, and now I love him and miss him from the promotion. He's one of the most unique and spirited babyfaces in the world on his day. I liked the Haskins match a lot more than you did, but I wouldn't call it great either.

I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT YOU

I know what you mean about Alan, however, I absolutely detest the commentary of Rico Bushido who handles a lot of English commentary for wXw and he's the exact opposite in yelling and screaming and being over-enthusiastic about everything. Give me chilled out, laid back Alan any day of the week over Rico. The story as far as I heard it was Alan just fell into the role. He was hanging around the commentary booth years ago because he has contacts through his WON show and the original co-commentator wanted to take a break so they let Alan join on co-commentary for a bit and because he's a passionate and knowledgeable guy about the promotion, they asked him to keep coming back.

And it is formerly WON, he moved to the torch yesterday.

THIS AIN'T THE END OF ME
    THIS IS THE END OF YOU

Walter/Star is fantastic and I'm relived you enjoyed it after your ratings of other matches I love. They have such a great rivalry that has now extended overseas because they had another match in Beyond Wrestling where Star thought he had the advantage because finally Walter was on his turf and his home promotion, but of course Walter won again. I really think they are setting up for Star to win 16 Carat and Walter to win the title on the same weekend to set up a huge match between the two of them again. My one concern is that this match seems to have started a run of Walter matches that involve him chopping the ring post by mistake and then having to chop through the pain.

I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT YOU

Oh, and it's just Lucky Kid. I don't think I've ever heard him be referred to as 'The Lucky Kid'. The guy is out there, but plays it well. He's been in a tag team for most the year so singles aren't really his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    THIS AIN'T THE END OF ME
    THIS IS THE END OF YOU
    I fucking hate you for those song lyrics.

Wow, Jim reviews wXw. This probably wasn't the best show to pick to get a good idea of wXw because it's just a random tour show that has no storyline attachments.
    IIRC, when I obtained this show, it was the most recent event. So the combination of it being the then-most recent show and taking place in England/featuring some talent I knew, made it an ideal video to watch...in theory. I seem to recall considering watching 16 Carat or World Tag League, but with those being tournaments, it's not just one simple show to watch and I presume those shows feature a ton of outside talent, so I may not get a proper idea of what the company could be like. Then again, for all I know, most of these PROGRESS wrestlers may not be regular wXw wrestlers.

Yes, my big pet peeve with wXw is the entrances. I think it really kills the atmosphere, especially when they do something like a surprise return and you can't hear the crowd pop. They do a royal rumble in the middle of the year, and just imagine Jim hearing the same song 30 times in a match when every entrant comes out.
    Ugh. Why even bother using entrance themes for a Royal Rumble when you know you can't use the proper themes? PWG ran into a similar problem with their Legends Battle Royal at Kurt Russellreunion II, but they also had enough sense to make that their one and only Royal Rumble. As nice as using entrance themes during each entrance is, it's not necessary especially when it means you're adding a negative to those who aren't watching it live in the building, which I imagine is the majority of the people who watches the matches.

Speaking of Dragunov, he's a guy that really had to grow on me before I 'got him'. I was never impressed with him before he won 16 Carat, and now I love him and miss him from the promotion.
    What happened to him? I noticed that Cagematch claims he hasn't wrestled at all in 2018.

Walter/Star is fantastic and I'm relived you enjoyed it after your ratings of other matches I love. They have such a great rivalry that has now extended overseas because they had another match in Beyond Wrestling where Star thought he had the advantage because finally Walter was on his turf and his home promotion, but of course Walter won again. I really think they are setting up for Star to win 16 Carat and Walter to win the title on the same weekend to set up a huge match between the two of them again. My one concern is that this match seems to have started a run of Walter matches that involve him chopping the ring post by mistake and then having to chop through the pain.
    I'm all for watching another WALTER/Starr match, especially if it's outside of wXw.

Oh, and it's just Lucky Kid. I don't think I've ever heard him be referred to as 'The Lucky Kid'.
    Sounds like I just gave Lucky Kid an idea for a slight gimmick change.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I fucking hate you for those song lyrics.
    <3

What happened to him? I noticed that Cagematch claims he hasn't wrestled at all in 2018
    There's two theories out there 1. WWE have offered him a deal and he's thinking it over or 2. he's retiring from wrestling. He's so much of a family man that he doesn't like to leave his wife and kid alone for too many days when he has to go on weekends away for wXw or in this case overseas to London, to the point where I don't think WWE suits him at all even with the money being much better. I heard he has a shoot job to help provide for them, so he's only currently allowed so many days off work to go to these shows. It's a complicated issue because he's ready to become a breakout wrestler on the indies but he might not be prepared to make more sacrifices for his family in order to become a bigger name in the business.

I'm all for watching another WALTER/Starr match, especially if it's outside of wXw.
    It's not Walter/Starr, but here's Walter/Riddle from 16 Carat that wXw are only keeping on youtube for a couple of days:

Sounds like I just gave Lucky Kid an idea for a slight gimmick change.
    You gonna stick him with Big Zeke?

Status

I request a summary, no more than 7,500 words, on just how awesome WALTER is, Jim.

Also, don't watch a ton of wXw - despite Jon and some others hyping it - but the 16 Carat match between Dragunov and WALTER certainly gave me some serious respect.

Black Mass

Status
      Country                    United States

I'd actually like to see you continue reviewing wXw. I've been watching it and and a couple other Euro companies lately trying to scout guys for a BTB I'm planning and I'm very interested in your takes on some of the guys. The wrestlers with name recognition like Thatcher, WALTER and Banks seem to be on a different level than most everybody else but I'm seeing some potential in several of the guys that I was formerly unfamiliar with. I actually haven't looked much into Al-Ani but now I'm going to have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    I request a summary, no more than 7,500 words, on just how awesome WALTER is, Jim.
    Give me a bit more time to review more WALTER matches and I imagine you'll have that WALTER essay if you combine the reviews.

Also, don't watch a ton of wXw - despite Jon and some others hyping it - but the 16 Carat match between Dragunov and WALTER certainly gave me some serious respect.
    I can't blame you for not watching much wXw if Jon was hyping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    There's two theories out there 1. WWE have offered him a deal and he's thinking it over or 2. he's retiring from wrestling. He's so much of a family man that he doesn't like to leave his wife and kid alone for too many days when he has to go on weekends away for wXw or in this case overseas to London, to the point where I don't think WWE suits him at all even with the money being much better. I heard he has a shoot job to help provide for them, so he's only currently allowed so many days off work to go to these shows. It's a complicated issue because he's ready to become a breakout wrestler on the indies but he might not be prepared to make more sacrifices for his family in order to become a bigger name in the business.
    Hmm, yeah, wrestling is a bit difficult if you're really into being involved in your family's lives. In theory, something like NXT could be nice since they don't travel too far and they tend to stick around the Florida area for the majority of their house shows. However, in 5-7 years when he'd be called up to the main roster, his schedule would obviously change drastically. The guy who seemed to have the right idea in order to be involved in wrestling and still be in his family's lives is Drake Younger. Not only is he not having to kill himself in matches anymore, but I can't imagine there's many days where he doesn't see his family in their home in Florida.

You gonna stick him with Big Zeke?
    Nah, a lazier/simpler idea is to just stick him with Bad Bones after he loses the wXw title. Not only are they already buddies in RISE, but Klinger looks a bit like a white version of Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I'd actually like to see you continue reviewing wXw. I've been watching it and and a couple other Euro companies lately trying to scout guys for a BTB I'm planning and I'm very interested in your takes on some of the guys. The wrestlers with name recognition like Thatcher, WALTER and Banks seem to be on a different level than most everybody else but I'm seeing some potential in several of the guys that I was formerly unfamiliar with. I actually haven't looked much into Al-Ani but now I'm going to have to.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't see myself giving a full wXw show a chance anytime soon. I flat out hated the presentation, which isn't even something I think about when watching a wrestling event. It's quite the contrast to something like PROGRESS where I've been watching all of Jim Smallman's time wasters on the mic because he seems like such a good guy and it's fun listening to him. Look at my big takeaways from the show. WALTER is god's gift to wrestling. Travis Banks is really good. CCK is overpushed for their talent. Toni Storm always wins. None of those things are unique to wXw.

Where you might have success is if you tell me which other Euro companies you've been watching. I'd be far more likely to give one of those a shot rather than suffer through more dubbed music and Alan4L.

Black Mass

Status

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't see myself giving a full wXw show a chance anytime soon. I flat out hated the presentation, which isn't even something I think about when watching a wrestling event. It's quite the contrast to something like PROGRESS where I've been watching all of Jim Smallman's time wasters on the mic because he seems like such a good guy and it's fun listening to him. Look at my big takeaways from the show. WALTER is god's gift to wrestling. Travis Banks is really good. CCK is overpushed for their talent. Toni Storm always wins. None of those things are unique to wXw.

Where you might have success is if you tell me which other Euro companies you've been watching. I'd be far more likely to give one of those a shot rather than suffer through more dubbed music and Alan4L.
    Fair enough, fair enough... I've mostly been seeking out single matches personally, so I'm not sure about the availability of full shows for these promotions but the main companies I've been looking into are Insane Championship Wrestling in Ireland, Hungary Championship Wrestling in, of course, Hungary and Melbourne City Wrestling in Australia (Europe.. Australia.. What's the difference?).

I know for sure that HCW has full events with English commentary on YouTube but the others I couldn't say. Nonetheless if you can manage to make it through one of these shows and give it a review, that would be wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Fair enough, fair enough... I've mostly been seeking out single matches personally, so I'm not sure about the availability of full shows for these promotions but the main companies I've been looking into are Insane Championship Wrestling in Ireland, Hungary Championship Wrestling in, of course, Hungary and Melbourne City Wrestling in Australia (Europe.. Australia.. What's the difference?).

I know for sure that HCW has full events with English commentary on YouTube but the others I couldn't say. Nonetheless if you can manage to make it through one of these shows and give it a review, that would be wicked.
    ICW doesn't surprise me, but those other two are surprises. I didn't even know Hungary had wrestling!

Black Mass

Status

ICW doesn't surprise me, but those other two are surprises. I didn't even know Hungary had wrestling!
    I didn't either until last week but I've been trying to leave no stone unturned lol. I also really wanted to find some truly under the radar talent. There's one guy in HCW that really seemed to have the it factor to me. But a lot of it was surprisingly decent.

[Rock Me Amadeus]

Status
      Country                    Germany

ICW is Scotland FYI

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I still haven’t watched this show (sorry Ed!). It’s been buried under some other stuff. I’ll try to check it out soon because now I just wanna fucking Rock out to that song.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I’ll try to check it out soon because now I just wanna fucking Rock out to that song.
    Et tu, Brute Nicky?

I expected better from you.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Its a fucking tune

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information