Thread: Fastlane 2018 - AJ Styles vs. Owens vs. Zayn vs. Ziggler vs. Corbin vs. Cena

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Fast Lane Fastlane 2018 - AJ Styles vs. Owens vs. Zayn vs. Ziggler vs. Corbin vs. Cena

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At WWE Fastlane, WWE Champion AJ Styles was already set to put his title on the line against the The “Yep!” Movement, a rabid Lone Wolf and a Showoff who always has something to prove. But as of the Feb. 27 edition of SmackDown LIVE, you can add The Leader of The Cenation to that list, as John Cena has earned the right to be among those challenging The Phenomenal One on SmackDown LIVE’s final pay-per-view before WrestleMania.

After Styles scored a controversial victory over Owens & Zayn to deny them the chance to become co-WWE Champions in a Handicap Match at Royal Rumble, SmackDown LIVE General Manager Daniel Bryan placed the best friends in a match against each other to determine who would be next to challenge for the title. That match was gate-crashed by Styles himself, setting the stage for Bryan to schedule what was originally a WWE Championship Triple Threat Match for WWE Fastlane.

With friction still mounting between Bryan and Shane McMahon, however, the SmackDown LIVE Commissioner followed up by announcing that the winner of the following week’s showdown between Ziggler and Corbin would be added to the WWE Title Match.

After Owens and Zayn assaulted both competitors to prevent that match from getting started, McMahon established two singles matches to deal with the problem, pitting Corbin against Owens and Ziggler against Zayn. If either The Lone Wolf or The Showoff overcame their attackers, they would be added to the WWE Title Match at the March 11 pay-per-view. Corbin and Ziggler each emerged victorious, setting the stage for all-out anarchy.

And just when it seemed the match was set in stone, Cena used his free-agent status to cross over from Raw to SmackDown LIVE and ask for an opportunity to find his own personal Road to WrestleMania. That resulted in a main event showdown against AJ Styles, and the 16-World Champion triumphed and earned his chance to challenge for the WWE Title, potentially also paving a path to WrestleMania.

With Styles now facing overwhelming odds, tune in to see who leaves with the WWE Championship when WWE Fastlane streams live on the award-winning WWE Network, Sunday, March 11, at 8 ET/5 PT.
    Last edited by Order; 03-08-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Fastlane 2018 - WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn (Triple Thre

So apparently Ziggler or Corbin (It'll probably be both in the end) will end up in this match too. As the weeks go on i get more and more scared that Vince will shit himself on the idea of Nak/AJ and decide to change the match.

I just can't shake the feeling that either AJ loses the title here and if anything decides to cash in his rematch for Mania to make it a triple threat or something. I really hope i'm just i'm just thinking about the worst case scenario situation.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Fastlane 2018 - WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn (Triple Thre

I too have heard the rumors of Ziggler and/or Corbin being added. Don't see why. They've made barely no mention of the whole Ziggler walking out thing which is a joke.

I'd prefer keeping this as a triple threat, AJ retains. Simple as that.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    So apparently Ziggler or Corbin (It'll probably be both in the end) will end up in this match too. As the weeks go on i get more and more scared that Vince will shit himself on the idea of Nak/AJ and decide to change the match.

I just can't shake the feeling that either AJ loses the title here and if anything decides to cash in his rematch for Mania to make it a triple threat or something. I really hope i'm just i'm just thinking about the worst case scenario situation.
    Well, on the bright side they've done a decent job of convincing you that AJ could lose the title even though it seems highly unlikely.

I couldn't care less about Ziggler and Corbin potentially being added to this match because they'll be non-factors and I was under the impression that all signs were pointing to Zayn/Owens falling out here to set up a potential 'Mania program. I can't see any scenario where AJ doesn't retain since they know he and Nak will make for a hot opener in New Orleans.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Movies of 2017~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Oh look the match that should've happened at the Royal Rumble with Ziggler/Corbin added. Great.
    Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Well, on the bright side they've done a decent job of convincing you that AJ could lose the title even though it seems highly unlikely.

I couldn't care less about Ziggler and Corbin potentially being added to this match because they'll be non-factors and I was under the impression that all signs were pointing to Zayn/Owens falling out here to set up a potential 'Mania program. I can't see any scenario where AJ doesn't retain since they know he and Nak will make for a hot opener in New Orleans.
    ‘Highly unlikely’ this is WWE after all Fuji. Anything can happen

Ziggler is the guy I’m most worried about. They haven’t really done much re the US title situation and considering he’s just signed a new deal (after various reports that he was basically gone) I could easily see them giving him the title and a good Mania spot as a sweetener.

GET THESE HANDS

Status
      Country                    England

I know we play the 'imagine if' game with WWE a lot these days, but imagine telling yourself in 2011 that Dolph Ziggler would be in a WWE title match one day with AJ Styles, Kevin Steen and El Generico, and you wouldn't be interested in seeing it.

I'm hoping Corbin wins next week because Corbin's best matches in WWE have been these triple threat or 4 way matches where he can pick his moments to be explosive and throw around smaller dudes. Plus it'll make Ziggler's return look all the more ridiculous.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I have no idea what they’re doing with Ziggler and I have no interest. Hopefully either guy will be added just to be a fall guy. I know why they did it (to add unbelievably and intrigue) but why should I care about 2017’s two biggest geeks in an undeserved title picture?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

I think the planned match up until a few weeks ago was a fatal five way match with Styles, Owens, Zayn, Orton and Nak. I guess now they will continue with that plan, with Ziggler and Corbin replacing Orton and Nak.

#WC4Horsemen

Scotland's BEST Wrestler

Status

I hope Corbin gets added, I have no interest what so ever in seeing Ziggler in the Main Event, or at all really. It'd be best if he just got released already. But enough of that nonsense, should be a really good match, Styles can perform magic wit has almost anyone and if they keep him & Owens away from each other it should be awesome

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post

*Vince McMahon voice* I don't see money in AJ against the Japanese guy - Baron Corbin is who we need to build SmackDown around, that guy's the future. Look at his hair line; he's the next Hulk Hogan!

Thread Information