Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestlemania Weekend Catch All Thread 2018

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: The Wrestlemania Weekend Catch All Thread 2018

Ono vs Walter!!!!!! I really hope this match shows up on YT or something, that match has unreal amounts of potential.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

Two years in a row WWE gets real wacky with axxess. Can't wait for these to pop up on Hidden Gems in like 2028

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Uncle Paul will allow Walter to do all the powerbombs he wants without the Louisiana board coming after him.

Very cool idea and it's not like these events are running against anything I think, Sunday onwards just seems to be WWE.

edit - here's the story:

WrestleMania Axxess to feature four invitational tournaments, PROGRESS and EVOLVE Wrestling action and more

For the first time ever at WrestleMania Axxess, multiple tournaments will be held, each with major championship implications. Featured tourneys include the WWE United Kingdom Championship Invitational, the NXT North American Invitational, the NXT Tag Team Invitational and the NXT Women’s Invitational.

The four tournaments will take place beginning Thursday night during Axxess Day 1 and culminate during Axxess Day 4 with the tournament winners facing their respective champions in title matches.

In addition, Axxess will feature competitors in action from WWE NXT, WWE 205 Live, the United Kingdom Championship Tournament, the Mae Young Classic, as well as PROGRESS and EVOLVE Wrestling.

Currently, the action for the four days of WrestleMania Axxess has been scheduled as follows:

Axxess - Day 1
    Thursday, 6 p.m.

WWE U.K. Championship Invitational First Round

Lio Rush vs. Buddy Murphy
    Dan Matha vs. Drew Gulak

NXT North American Invitational First Round

Fabian Aichner vs. Jason Kincaid
    Akira Tozawa vs. Kona Reeves

NXT Tag Team Invitational First Round

Moustache Mountain vs. Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss
    Street Profits vs. Cezar Bononi & Adrian Jaoude

NXT Women’s Invitational First Round

Nikki Cross vs. Aliyah
    Kairi Sane vs. Bianca Belair

In addition, the session will feature a WWN Championship Match between titleholder Keith Lee and NXT’s Kassius Ohno as well as action featuring 205 Live Superstars TJP, Kalisto, Gentleman Jack Gallagher and Buddy Murphy, Superstars from the Mae Young Classic, and much more!

Axxess Day 2
    Friday, 5 p.m.

WWE U.K. Championship Invitational First Round

Lince Dorado vs. Raul Mendoza
    Mark Andrews vs. Zack Gibson

NXT North American Invitational First Round

Chris Dijak vs. Ariya Daivari
    Hideo Itami vs. Wolfgang

NXT Tag Team Invitational First Round

SAnitY vs. Forgotten Sons
    TM61 vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch

NXT Women’s Invitational First Round

Dakota Kai vs. Lacey Evans
    Candice LeRae vs. Peyton Royce

In addition, the session will include matches featuring Superstars from NXT, the Mae Young Classic, PROGRESS and much more!

Axxess Day 3, Session 1
    Saturday, 8 a.m.

Day 3, Session 1 will include semifinal matches from the WWE U.K. Championship Invitational, the NXT North American Invitational, the NXT Tag Team Invitational and the NXT Women’s invitational.

In addition, the session will include matches featuring Superstars from NXT, the WWE U.K. Championship Tournament, the Mae Young Classic and much more!

Axxess Day 3, Session 2
    Saturday, 1 p.m.

Day 3, Session 2 will include the NXT North American Invitation Finals, the United Kingdom Championship Invitational Semifinals, an EVOLVE Tag Team Championship Match, as well as matches featuring Superstars from 205 Live, NXT, the Mae Young Classic and much more!

Axxess Day 3, Session 3
    Saturday, 6 p.m.

Day 3, Session 3 will include the U.K. Championship Invitational Finals, the NXT Tag Team Invitational Finals and the NXT Women’s Invitational Finals, as well as NXT’s Kassius Ohno vs. PROGRESS’ Walter.

In addition, the session will include matches featuring 205 Live’s TJP, Kalisto and Gran Metalik, Superstars from NXT and the Mae Young Classic, and much more!

Axxess Day 4
    Sunday, 8 a.m.

Day 4 will include the following championship matches:

WWE U.K. Champion Pete Dunne vs. U.K. Championship Invitational winner
    NXT North American Champion vs. NXT North American Invitational winner (First-ever title defense!)
    NXT Tag Team Champions vs. NXT Tag Team Invitational winners

In addition, the session will feature a WWN Championship Match, a PROGRESS Women’s Championship Match, a PROGRESS Championship. Match, a PROGRESS Tag Team Championship match and much more!

Jobber

Status

It's mental. Ohno is still so tuned in and so good. Him and WALTER will just be silly amounts of fun.

It's a shame he's got a mental weekend already and is public about his weed use because it'd be fun to see Riddle turn up at Axxess.

[Your Name]

Status

Zack Gibson wrestling at a WWE show is superb.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Zack Gibson wrestling at a WWE show is superb.

the hot rumor is he's signed a uk deal

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

SOOOOOOOOOOOON TO BE WWE’S NUMBAA ONE.

Hyped for Jim still thinking Connors is better.

[Your Name]

Status

I'd be more excited for that if it amounted to more than a couple of UK tours a year for anyone other than the main 5 guys. But as someone who was both part of WOS and 5*, glad he's getting somewhere at last.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    I'd be more excited for that if it amounted to more than a couple of UK tours a year for anyone other than the main 5 guys. But as someone who was both part of WOS and 5*, glad he's getting somewhere at last.

it just takes some time, little dave youre in the middle of the ride

Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Spoiler:

Large picture

Matt Riddle will now be facing Minoru Suzuki instead of Low Ki at the later Bloodsport show!!!! Awesome announcement. As if I wasn't looking forward to this enough.
    Last edited by MC 16; 04-05-2018 at 04:50 AM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I was looking forward to Riddle/Ki, but that's an upgrade. I bet Ki was refusing to job.

Gotta wonder if Suzuki was approached for this show ages ago because it's right up his alley and he only had one booking for the entire mania week.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Ok, so I'm super hyped for the next 4-5 days of wrestling so I thought I'd run down my most anticipated matches of the week, but with a twist, I'm only allowed to pick one match from one show. This order runs from least anticipated to most anticipated.

From Beyond Wrestling Lit Up - Nothing.
    Because intergender stinks.

From Shine 49 - Nothing
    Never really followed the promotion enough to know what looks good on this card.

From Style Battle - Nothing
    This concept shit the bed a long time ago. Lee Vs Gage might be alright.

From Progress: Mardi Graps - Will Ospreay Vs Mark Haskins
    This is a really irritating show for my tastes. There's Dunne Vs Andrews but they've shoved Flash Morgan Webster into it as a 3 way and I hate Webster. There's Ringkampf Vs Sexy Star but I hate Sexsmith. There's Banks Vs Strickland which is fresh and I haven't seen Strickland in ages, but I'm not excited to see Banks anymore. So I'll go with Haskins back in singles action against a guy that hasn't let me down yet this year.

From Pancakes and Piledrivers - Juice Robinson Vs Eddie Kingston
    Haven't seen Kingston all year and this is Juice's only singles match (I think) of mania week and after he delivered in the NJ Cup I wanna see this clash of styles right here.

From Progress: Bourbon is also a Biscuit - Zack Sabre Jr Vs Walter
    This is my #1 and #2 in the world right now having a main event match. The floor is great and the ceiling is MOTYC. The only reason it's not higher is A) it's a match I've seen run many times so it doesn't have the exciting feel of mania week and booking matches you haven't seen before and B) The result is in no doubt, Walter is winning.

From Wrestlecon - Tomohiro Ishii Vs Jeff Cobb
    HOSS. This might be a preview of what Jeff Cobb will be like in the G1 if he happens to be going this July. Whenever you can get Ishii away from Yano and back into singles action, I'm down.

Evolve 103 - Matt Riddle Vs Daisuke Sekimoto
    This could be great, or it could be Matt Riddle's worst habits on display.

Lucha Underground Vs Impact Wrestling - Edwards Vs Crane/Callihan
    It doesn't feel as much of a cross promotional match as others on the card, but it's the one I'm most into now after the baseball bat spot and the Edwards Vs Ohio video package next week. That main event would be tight af if it didn't involve Alberto.

The Crash - Rey Fenix Vs Flamita
    As far as high flying goes, I'm not sure this match can be topped from mania week, AR Fox Vs Ospreay probably touches it. Should offer some nice variety cause a lot of these matches look like brutal fights.

WWN Supershow - Keith Lee Vs Daisuke Sekimoto
    Keith Lee was a standout performer of last mania weekend, and he's up against a brute here in Sekimoto. I wish WWN's annual 6 man tag looked better

From Rev-Pro - Tomohiro Ishii Vs Zack Sabre Jr
    Again, getting Ishii away from Yano and into singles action is a big hit with me, and coming up against Zack should be something special. Their two matches from 2017 made my top 100 last year and were both great.

From Joey Janela's Spring Break - David Starr Vs Mike Quackenbush
    I went back and forth on this one because I feel like Gage Vs Pentagon is a match that'll suit the vibe of the show better, but I really think Gage is overrated and Penta can be touch and go so I think this one will be the better match for my tastes. Quacks only NOLA match so that makes it stand out too.

From Evolve 102 - Ringkampf Vs Daisuke Sekimoto and Munenori Sawa

I've never seen Sawa wrestle, Sekimoto is a beast and Ringkampf are the best tag team in the world and I'm always down to see them step up against new challengers.

From Matt Riddle's Bloodsport - Matt Riddle Vs Minoru Suzuki
    Riddle Vs Ki was my most anticipated match from this show beforehand, and then this upgrade has taken it's place. Suzuki has been fantastic this year and this show should suit him down to the ground.

From ROH Supercard of Honor - Kenny Omega Vs Cody

One of the big hits in wrestling this year has been the storyline of Team Kenny Vs Team Cody in the breakup of the Bullet Club. It's led Cody to do the best work of his career as a huge dickhead heel, and Kenny is flourishing in his new babyface role and Golden Lovers tag team. Everything has led up to this moment where it comes down to these two men. How will they fare without Kota Ibushi's presence in these matches?

From Wrestlemania - Mustafa Ali Vs Cederic Alexander
    On a really stacked mania, it's testament to the great work done on the 'A SHOW' that the match I'm looking forward to the most is the culmination of a 2 month long tournament to right the wrongs of 2017 and hit the reset button with a new cruiserweight champion. I'm also real invested in the result because I'm pulling for Ali to win.

From Takeover Chicago - Gargano Vs Ciampa
    This is my most anticipated match of the entire week and I guess there should be no surprise it's the match with the best build as two former friends turned bitter enemies meet in possibly the biggest match in NXT history.

I might of missed a show there, idk.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Seen very little of Sawa myself but I'm sure him and Sekimoto will work well together. Especially against one of the best tag teams today.

With the close schedule, I do fear some wrestlers burning out but hopefully this will be a fun few days of wrestling.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Okay, I’ll try this.

Shine/Shimmer/WSU/anything like that: sadly nothing

Matt Riddle’s Bloodsport: Im honestly more on board with Suzuki facing Riddle than Low Ki. I’m starting to be okay with Low Ki kind of dropping off the face of the planet honestly. I’ll probably watch most of this card out of sheer curiosity, but the main event is the biggest eye grabber.

Wildkat Sports: a main event involving Stevie Richards, Billy Gunn, and Hardcore Holly in a four way? Who doesn’t want to miss a bit of Evolve 102 to watch that?!

Evolve 102: Sawa/Sekimoto vs Ringkampf obviously but Riddle/Sabre will be a hot title match.

WrestleCon Supershow: Golden Lovers versus Chuck Taylor and TBD. I don’t think TBD will be someone like Orange Cassidy. I’m banking on a big surprise. That should be a fun one. Ishii/Cobb and Penta/Janela should be fun.

Beyond Wrestling Lit Up: the intergender niche isn’t very attractive to me but I would be lying to you if I said I had no interest in watching Timothy Thatcher versus Toni Storm.

The Crash: Aries/Penta has promise. I’m definitely not as excited to watch Penta matches as I was three years ago.

Progress Night One: I’ve actually turned around on Webster after watching the last few shows and like his current angle. Because of that, that triple threat has to be the match I’m looking forward to the most. I think it’ll be great. Banks/Strickland will be good but you should anticipate something screwy at the end along with it. I don’t really have much care for Ospreay/Haskins on paper. Haskins just hasn’t done much for me lately and Ospreay has been good, but the inconsistency/boredom is still there. Plus a banged up Ospreay and a lot of restrictions? I don’t see that being a show stealer automatically. They’ve got their work cut out for them.

Rev Pro: Sabre vs Ishii obviously, but I’m all about Tanahashi/Juice vs Aussie Open. I’d flip if Ace got hit with a Close Your Eyes And Count To Fuck

Evolve 103: Riddle/Sekimoto obviously. I haven’t watched any Sawa in like eight years so I’ll probably watch Sawa/Jaka too. Pretty lackadaisical cards from Evolve, although Sekimoto was a good get.

WWN Supershow: Lee/Sekimoto? Yes please. That’s a beefy fucking match up.

Impact/Lucha Underground: I’m all about a tag team of Teddy Hart and Scott Steiner but the I Quit Match has been built up really well. They made lemonade with the bat incident and are having a really good old school angle with Eddie and Sami. Probably the second best grudge program being highlighted this weekend.

Joey Janela’s Spring Break 2: Literally every match on it reaches my peak interest. The most fascinating card on the weekend. Riddle/Ellsworth and Janela/Sasuke out of just being the most odd are the ones I’m looking forward to the most. I actually think Starr/Quack would be at the bottom of the totem pole if I had to choose. I’m slowly turning on Starr. Hes becoming the Owen Benjamin of wrestling. He’s reaching peak annoying and unless there’s someone motivating him or helping him tell a story, there’s really no reason to watch him. Quack’s been fine in these limited performances so it should be fine. I don’t know. My opinion on this match has gotten sour since the announcement.

Pancakes and Piledrivers: the triple threat tag ladder match should be bonkers. Loving this random Aussie Open appearances throughout the weekend. Also is this ACH’s only weekend appearance? Sort of odd.

Progress Night Two: only two matches announced but Walter/ZSJ is a tasty one.

CZW: Starr/Robinson I reckon.

NXT Takeover: Gargano/Ciampa. Biggest match of the weekend.

ROH Supercard Of Honor: Cody/Kenny. I’ve got to hand it to them. Slight goofiness aside, it’s a big match. The New Japan guys on the card don’t have great opponents though and I’ve checked out on World Champion Castle.

Style Battle: who in their right mind wants to see this show over Cody/Kenny or Takeover?

House of Hardcore: Nothing.

Wrestlemania: I honestly don’t know. I guess Styles/Nakamura though I haven’t been given much reason to care in the build the last few weeks.

Edit: I forgot you sort of put the shows in order. It’s no secret I’m the most hyped for Spring Break 2.
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 04-05-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Jobber

Status

A pal is over there for Wrestlemania week and I've never been more jealous in my life. He's opening things off with Bloodsport and EVOLVE today. His reaction was priceless when I let him know about Low Ki and Suzuki. He had not had a chance to check that news out yet as a result of being very drunk.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Matt Riddle’s Bloodsport quick thoughts: a pretty messy, but pretty entertaining show. If they do this again there’s some serious kinks to work out. A lot of sloppiness and craziness (Gage falling out of the ring was hilarious), cases of the clash of styles really not working out, and everything predictably kind of blending together and feeling dull. But this was a true experiment show for sure.

Obviously it’s not for everyone but I do suggest Suzuki/Riddle as Suzuki is in tip top form and Riddle was the usual great Riddle. That hug at the end was something too. Also Walter vs Filthy was very entertaining and I’m truly convinced WALTER is an unstoppable MOTN machine.

I know it sort of plays into the idea of the niche but man, some of those guys did not work for this at all. Masada was fucking terrible.

EDIT: rough stream for FITE by the way
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 04-05-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Masada's a fucking terrible wrestler tbf.

Looking forward to watching the show tomorrow.

Jobber

Status

Thought it was a lot of fun. Thee were some kinks for sure but that's kind of the point. It's Bloodsport. It was not meant to be beautiful or perfect, that's exactly what Riddle and Janela and his comrades are trying to achieve with this sort of thing. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Besides the first match, it was all pretty fun.

Really wish Riddle would quit the weed though because I'd love to see him and Suzuki without the time restriction and such like. Same goes for WALTER. Even Thatcher seems to be back on form, no doubt helped by being at WALTER's side and out of the EVOLVE super serious bubble. He's been a lot better this year.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Could have seen that coming.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOON TO BE WWE’S NUMBAA ONE.

Hyped for Jim still thinking Connors is better.
    Bruh, I've done nothing but praise Zack Gibson.

Thread Information