Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 1,081 to 1,087 of 1087

Thread: WWE WrestleMania 34 Discussion

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: WWE WrestleMania 34 Discussion

On the off chance that anyone is interesting...the faces behind the helmets during Charlotte's entrance were:

Riddick Moss, Tino Sabatelli & Dan Matha. Nice touch from the company (or should I say Haitch).

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I think if Charlotte was drawing inspiration from Trips then Tino is going to have a rad throne entrance at WM 38.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

I like how Charlotte, Bryan and Triple H all paid homage to old HHH entrances. Everyone should do Trips entrance next year. I want the return of that cave.

[Infinite Warfare]

Status
      Country                    UK

Late thoughts. Watched over two nights like last year.

- Generally, thought the same as last year about the show. First half was great, a potential all-timer the way things were delivering, then it fell off the cliff by the second hour. I know timing has been a big discussion around here the last few days, but this show is too damn long.

- Asuka/Charlotte & the mixed tag are the two matches I'd talk up most, with the edge being given to the women's match. Best main roster women's match ever? If the mixed tag had been shorter it would have been perfect, but the crowd reaction to Ronda throughout was a great sign. That combined with the quality of Charlotte/Asuka is a good sign for the future of women's wrestling in WWE.

- Fuck Shinsuke Nakamura. Yeah the heel turn was well done, but if you can't have a good match with AJ STYLES AT WRESTLEMANIA then you're clearly wasting the time of everyone involved. BTW, how crazy is it on paper that AJ has wrestled Chris Jericho, Shane McMahon & Shinsuke Nakamura at WM & the Shane match is the best?

- I'll echo the sentiments of Cena being the most selfless ace in history, holy shit.

- Enjoyed the Nicholas stuff at the time, but Jim's right if this was WCW/TNA people would be all over it. In the last month, Braun has beaten the entire tag division in a battle royal and the tag champs in essentially a handicap match, before relinquishing them straight away having satisfied the need to simply get on the WM card. What a colossal burial of that entire division, if I was The Bar I'd want to get to SD stat, at least that division is treated with some legitimacy.

- The entire main event was an embarrassment to all involved, & honestly is one of the reasons I don't watch this company religiously anymore. So we get a year of building up Brock as champ, protecting the F5, and once again shoe horning Roman into the main event despite the success of others (Braun), and for what? A main event where they AGAIN pull the rug out from under Roman for the umpteenth time, a main event where the champion turns in a Royal Rumble 2003 Scott Steiner tribute performance, and a main event featuring a "this is awful" chant from the most hardcore wrestling audience of the year. Pathetic. Whoever booked this should be forced to shadow the guy who booked the mixed tag match for the rest of the year to get an idea of how to actually do their job correctly.

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

GET THESE HANDS

Status
      Country                    England

Another thing about this show that was a complete fuck you to Roman and all the work building him up was they un-retired the Undertaker and had him dominant John Cena. So not only is he humiliated by getting his ass kicked by Brock and booking him like a choker again, but on the very same night you've striped away the crowning achievement of his career that he was the one that retired the Undertaker.

He really isn't that well protected. Charlotte is closer to what Roman Reigns haters think Roman Reigns is than he actually is.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

What I wanna know is why Cena was scared of The Undertaker. He of all people shouldn't be fazed by Taker sitting up, to the point it cost him the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    - The entire main event was an embarrassment to all involved, & honestly is one of the reasons I don't watch this company religiously anymore. So we get a year of building up Brock as champ, protecting the F5, and once again shoe horning Roman into the main event despite the success of others (Braun), and for what? A main event where they AGAIN pull the rug out from under Roman for the umpteenth time, a main event where the champion turns in a Royal Rumble 2003 Scott Steiner tribute performance, and a main event featuring a "this is awful" chant from the most hardcore wrestling audience of the year. Pathetic. Whoever booked this should be forced to shadow the guy who booked the mixed tag match for the rest of the year to get an idea of how to actually do their job correctly.
    Man, I don't how much Vince and Hunter have to do with actually laying out matches but this certainly conjured up an amusing image of the father-in-law having to shadow the son-in-law for a year. Gave me a chuckle.

Thread Information