Thread: (Spoilers Allowed)Your BFG Card

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

(Spoilers Allowed)Your BFG Card

Simple question that I’ve been thinking about. I know it’s early, but here’s my though process. The best way to draw viewers in today’s climate is by putting on interesting first time matches that are good. Impacts problem is that the state of their roster is in shambles. There is no consistency and very few with any name power. Putting together a compelling card could be tricky.so that brings me to the question.

Wat Card would you put together at Bound For Glory to try and attract as many fans as possible? You can use unsigned Indy talent within reason.

I’ll post mine later after I give it some thought.

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: (Spoilers Allowed)Your BFG Card

World Heavyweight Championship
    Austin Aries vs Ishimori

This is the best match they can put together with their current roster. If it’s given plenty of time, it should be pretty great. They shouldn’t have a hard time making people care about this match either. The premise is simple. Aries is the Word Champion since January, claims to be the best wrestler in the world when along comes Ishimori to challenge that notion. Let’s find out whose the better man.

LAX(Diamante & Ortiz) vs. LAX(Homicide & Hernandez)

Alberto el Patron vs Rey Mysterio/ Garza, Jr

A little bit of fantasy booking here, but it’s not impossible. Patron utilizes LAX to help do his bidding without Konnans permission. Homicide sides with Patron. Konnan kicks him out. Hernandez surprise returns to Border Toss Konnan if he can still bump. We get LAX/LAX for the Titles. We get either Patron/Mysterio(as a Konnan surrogate) or Patron/Garza with the right to lead LAX on the line.

X Division Championship
    Dezmond Xavier vs Johnny Impact(c)

Dream match where Xavier tries to finally capture some gold.

Knockouts Championship
    Allie(c) vs Rosemary

Leading into BFG Rosemary gets a shot at the belt and it results in her former friend Allie turning in her. Rosemary swears revenge when she takes back her Knockouts Championship, maybe in a Cage match.

That gives us five important matches and leaves us with Moose/Sydal/Edwards/Drake not on the card yet. You also have Brian Cage and some other names you might not want to leave off the show. I suggest an annual match for a shot at the World Championship in the next 12 months. I would have this match on he preshow on the GWN and have the main five matches as the “PPV” itself. Five matches seem like a few but it’s only 8 bucks to see the show so I don’t see why they should dilute the card with matches unworthy.

Thread Information