Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: WWF - 1991 and Beyond

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWF - 1991 and Beyond

Really excited for Survivor Series dude. Got some predictions here for you following the road to Survivor Series.

WWF Championship
    Bret Hart beats Bam Bam Bigelow

5 on 5 Elimination Match
    The Perfect Team beat The Bad Guys

Tag Team Elimination
    The Steiners and Smoking Gunns beat The Quebeckers and The Heavenly Bodies

No Disqualifications

Adam Bomb beats Cactus Jack

Tag Team Match
    The Country Kings beat 1-2-3 Kid and Crush

Six Man Tag
    Men on a Mission and Thurman Plugg beat The Centerfolds

Genesis of McGillicutty

Status

You know you don't post enough when I can be over a month late for predictions and still get in before the show is posted

Survivor Series 1993 Card

WWF Championship
    ©Bret Hart vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
    I love that you've gone with Bam Bam for the next challenger, what an awesome idea after how great he looked coming out of Summerslam. I also love how you took the Empire which was ice cold not too long ago and have made them maybe my favourite part of this whole thread. Just excellent work there.
    I feel like Wrestlemania is heading towards Bret vs Owen and Bam Bam vs Taker, so this match determines which of those matches is for the title. I honestly wouldn't be shocked at all to see Bammers take this one and announce him as one of those unlikely stars you like to push, perhaps with a mistake from Owen costing Bret or something. But ultimately, I get the sense you are going to lead to the Hart break up as the main event at Mania, and therefore Bret has to go over

5-On-5 Survivor Series Elimination Match
    Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Lex Luger & Yokozuna vs. Mr. Perfect, Macho Man, Owen Hart, Tatanka & Marty Jannetty
    I'm really liking the Razor/Shawn/Diesel combo, and you're booking them so well. I'd have loved to see some of that Razor snark at Perfect in a promo, but don't blame you at all for going the more summarised version. If I have one critique of this entry, it's that Savage is continuing to feel like a non-factor in this thread, and that's a shame. I think if his role is to be the 3rd most important babyface in the sub main event, he's better waiting it out on commentary until a big programme comes along.
    Something will obviously go down with Razor and Perfect, but I'm going to predict it's more of a Double DQ type deal than one beating the other. Despite the heel team being way more stacked, I think if Owen really is going to be elevated to the top of the card he will be the sole survivor here, and announce himself as Bret's equal in a great performance

Tag Team Elimination Match
    Tag Team Champions The Steiner Brothers & The Smoking Gunns w/Sunny vs. The Heavenly Bodies & The Quebecers
    I LOVED the introduction of Sunny, especially her being a cowgirl in the crowd. Holy mama what an image. I also love the subtlety of the rivalry building here. They're the only two teams that mean anything in the company, but the gradual build of tension is great, especially as neither feels like the heel yet. It seems pretty clear that they are going over, but I'm presuming it's something that Sunny does, which leads to tension ahead of the Wrestlemania match.

No Disqualifications Match
    Adam Bomb w/Johnny Polo vs. Cactus Jack
    Cactus dressing up at Doink gets all my money. That was amazing. I'm all in on this Johnny Polo stuff too, so there's nothing about this I didn't eat up with a spoon. I'm guessing there's a lot more to this than we're getting so far, so for the first chapter the heel will go over.

Tag Team Match
    Crush & The 1-2-3 Kid vs. The Country Kings (Jeff Jarrett & Jerry “The King” Lawler)
    More cheesy 90s goodness here. Loved Lawler saying people would have to pay to see Jarrett sing in the future, and I've said it before, but Waltman and King are such a brilliant pairing. I also love the introduction of Crush, and you could do way worse than have them be a regular team. Put them together and you have well and truly got my interest. I still think they'll lose here to the new "hot" team, though

Six-Man Tag Team Match
    Men on a Mission & Thurman “Sparky” Plug vs. The Centerfolds
    If I know anything about your threads, it's that the debutants always go over the old, staler stalwarts. Even if one of the newbies if Sparky by god Plugg. I'm interested to see what you do with these three newbies as there isn't much in the way of obvious upside, especially given the gimmicks you've brought them in on. In the case of Holly and Mabel in particular I feel there was opportunity to give them something to do that doesn't involve their real life dead end gimmicks, but you haven't let me down so far!

Looks like a great card and a very fun post to come back. Excited to see the show, whenever that ends up being...

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    United States

WWF Championship
    I could honestly see Bam Bam going over and catapulting into stardom, and Bret Hart doesn't necessarily need the belt. But I just think he goes over here, don't know what it is.

5-On-5 Survivor Series Elimination MatchIntercontinental Champion Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Lex Luger & Yokozuna vs. Mr. Perfect, Macho Man, Owen Hart, Tatanka & Marty Jannetty
    I'm only picking this team because I like Michaels and Yoko more than anyone not named Owen Hart. Really intrigued to see how this one plays out and who the survivor(s) are.

Tag Team Champions The Steiner Brothers & The Smoking Gunns w/Sunny vs. The Heavenly Bodies & The Quebecers
    Of course the tag champs aren't losing. This one was built up really well, and I love the work you've put into the tag division.

Adam Bomb w/Johnny Polo vs. Cactus Jack
    Bad guy takes advantage of the No DQ's

Tag Team Match
    Crush & The 1-2-3 Kid vs. The Country Kings (Jeff Jarrett & Jerry “The King” Lawler)
    I absolutely love both of these teams, with The Country Kings having some history. I suspect they go over here

Six-Man Tag Team Match
    Men on a Mission & Thurman “Sparky” Plug vs. The Centerfolds

What A Maneuver!

Status

*Dusts off laptop…*

*Turns on laptop…*

“Are you sure you want to resume WWF 1991 and Beyond?”

*Clicks Yes*

Todd Pettengill, inside The Control Room Studios swoops onto the screen…

“Folks, I really can’t tell you what happened. One minute we were gearing up for Survivor Series 1993, and the next minute... time stood still...for like months...a lot of months…”

Todd is perplexed, but fret no more, WWF 1991 and Beyond is BACK!

“I’ve just gotten word that Bam Bam Bigelow sat on the remote and paused it...no wait…”

Todd touches his earpiece like an important business man…

“The Repo Man repossessed the booking plans for Survivor Series…”

Todd nods and speaks again...

“Ted Dibiase bought the rights to the thread?”

Todd is starting to annoy us all, which means that WWF must really be back!

“The Undertaker had the booking plans in his pocket at Summerslam?”

Okay Todd, the joke is getting old…

“I really don’t know….but, whatever happened, we’ve seem to figure it out…”

Todd jumps for joy as does the rest of the internet, and all of the WWF fans out there who are clamoring for some Survivor Series 1993 action!

“We’ve been on pause for quite a while, but don’t worry, everything is in the same spot you left it. I think I’ve used this line before, but I’m so happy to be back up and running I don’t care!”

Todd is fired up now as he points into the camera…

“So dust off your remote, call your cable provider and order Survivor Series NOW! Set your VCR to record, pop a bag of popcorn, and put on your (obnoxiously) large red Smoking Gunns hat, because in the near future, Survivor Series will be upon us!”

Corny Todd puts on said Smoking Gunns hat…

“No, this is not a drill. This is the real deal! We are back this time, we promise! So get ready and enjoy Survivor Series!”

Todd smoothly struts off the set and back into obscurity...

(It’s been a long and crazy road these past few months, and for some reason every idea for another project led me back to booking WWF. So, instead of forcing a new thread upon us all that would have crashed and burned within a week, the WWF will continue to be the only thing I book. Look for Survivor Series to drop at some point this month, and hopefully I can get on a regular writing/reviewing schedule again….fingers crossed…)

BPW! ^ Click the pic... AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

^click it

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status
      Country                    Poland

Ring of Honor, huh? :P

WCW 99: The Fingerpoke of Doom
    Now Playing in BTB Section!

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Got my cowboy hat on, yeehaw, BT. Excited to see this back...

Now we just need somebody else to get off their ass and fill the ROH BTB quota in this place.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Very happy this thread is coming back. Gained a new love for this time period thanks to OSW. PUSH CRUSH TO THE MOON

RIP Brodie Lee. You will be missed

Better Call Tyrone

Status
      Country                    Canada

ROH would've been fun, but delighted that this is back. Can't wait for Series!

p a r t t i m e r

Status
      Country                    Canada

Figured now that I’m caught up, I might as well hit you with some predictions!

WWF Championship
    ©Bret Hart

Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Lex Luger & Yokozuna

Tag Team Champions The Steiner Brothers & The Smoking Gunns w/Sunny

Cactus Jack

Tag Team Match
    Crush & The 1-2-3 Kid

Six-Man Tag Team Match
    Men on a Mission & Thurman “Sparky” Plug

What A Maneuver!

Status

WWF Survivor Series
    Wednesday, November 23, 1993
    The Boston Garden
    Boston, Massachusetts

“Cold November Reign”

The WWF logo sails across our screen as the Survivor Series logo pops up underneath it…

Instead of our tradition opening, we start with a small video package featuring WWF Champion Bret Hart at home in Calgary with his family. Bret sits by a big fireplace alongside his wife and four small children. Bret has his WWF Championship placed right beside him…

“Tonight, I’m thankful for my family. Throughout the rigorous schedule that comes with being WWF Champion, I never forget what’s most important in my life…”

All of the Hart family is seen eating dinner across a long dining room table. On one side of Bret is his trusted brother, Owen Hart, and on the other side sits his wife. The Hart family share laughs as they eat a big meal, presumably before Bret and Owen embark to Survivor Series…

“I’m also thankful for my brother, Owen. Without Owen, I wouldn’t be in the special place I am today as WWF Champion. I owe a lot of my success to him, helping me out along the way. I hope one day to return the favor…”

Bret and Owen shake hands and embrace as a graphic pops up on the bottom of our screen… “Happy Thanksgiving from The Hart Family!”

We cut to video footage titled “Earlier Today”…

The now infamous gold and green limousine pulls up to The Boston Garden! All members of The Million Dollar Empire file out, one by one. Ted Dibiase hops out of the limo, fixes his suit jacket, and lets out a sinister laugh. IRS, Brother Love and Mr. Hughes begin to file out of the limo, and last out is “The Prized Possession” Bam Bam Bigelow, wearing a suit that sports him like your father wore while being dragged to an in-law’s wedding.

Dibiase looks back at Brother Love, who is also carrying a briefcase…

“That’s the special briefcase. Be careful with that. It’s loaded. Here, let me take it…”

All members of The Million Dollar Empire stand in the parking lot as they take in the scenery of a couple hundred fans jeering them behind guard rails off in the distance.

“Soak it in, gentlemen. Tonight we make history!”

The Empire members begin heading towards the arena as the camera fades out…

After a new and different opening than we are accustomed to, the Survivor Series logo reappears on our screens, and it is time for VINCE MCMAHON narrating a video package!

SURVIVOR SERIES! A THANKSGIVING TRADITION!

The Steiner Brothers connect with a Steinerizer…

TONIGHT IS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL!

Shawn Michaels hits Sweet Chin Music…

TONIGHT IS ALL ABOUT PERSISTENCE!

Mr. Perfect wins with the PerfectPlex…

TONIGHT WE FIND OUT WHO HAS WHAT IT TAKES!

Razor Ramon hits The Razor’s Edge…

THEY SAY NOTHING LASTS FOREVER…

Bret Hart locks in the Sharpshooter…

EVEN COOOLDDD…NOVEMBERRRR….REIIGGGNNNN!!

Bam Bam Bigelow takes off his black towel and roars to the crowd…

The panoramic view sets in as we get a look at the SOLD OUT Boston Garden here tonight for WWF’s annual Thanksgiving Tradition- SURVIVOR SERIES!! We are welcomed at ringside by the famous duo of Vince McMahon and Gorilla Monsoon!

“Welcome everyone…to SURVIVOR SERIESSS! I’m your host Vince McMahon alongside Gorilla Monsoon! Tonight, we have a full slate of marquee matchups, and we will also witness the WWF Championship on the line when Bret Hart defends against Bam Bam Bigelow! We have an incredible night in store for you!”

Vince bellows out before sending it over to Gorilla Monsoon…

“I couldn’t have said it any better myself, McMahon! On top of the WWF Championship, we will see The Perfect Team led by Mr. Perfect up against The Bad Guys led by Razor Ramon! Welcome everybody to Survivor Series! We hope you enjoy your holiday tomorrow, but for now, it’s time to bring you the best action the WWF has to offer!”

“MICHIGAN FIGHT SONG”

We are ready for our opening bout of the night as the Boston Garden ERUPTS for the reigning Tag Team Champions, The Steiner Brothers! Following behind them is the team of The Smoking Gunns, and their new manager Sunny! The four fan favorites dish out high fives as they make their way down to the ring!

Rick and Scott pose on the top turnbuckles as Billy and Bart stand on the apron, firing their pistols in the air! Sunny poses in the middle on the ropes as she smirks over at Billy and Bart!

“HEAVENLY BODIES”

The catchy tune for the new tag team, The Heavenly Bodies hits as the crowd begins to boo. ‘The Doctor of Desire’ Tom Prichard and ‘The Gigolo’ Jimmy Del Ray emerge through the curtain! Jimmy Del Ray shows off his impressive dance moves for the crowd and the boos intensify. Jacques and Pierre, The Quebecers, follow suit behind them. Bringing up the rear of everybody’s favorite manager, Jim Cornette! Cornette wields his tennis racket at the fans as they jeer him on.

The team hops into the ring as Jimmy Del Ray continues his dance routine, much to the chagrin of the crowd…

(Get used to him, Jimmy will be dancing his way through this thread from now all the way until 1996)

After the entrance antics are over, it is now time for our first match of this STACKED Survivor Series card!

The Steiner Brothers & The Smoking Gunns
    vs.
    The Heavenly Bodies & The Quebecers

Before we begin, McMahon runs down the rules for this match:
    :: If one team member gets pinned, that team is eliminated ::

:: The last team(s) left standing wins the match ::

:: This is not a traditional Survivor Series Match, which means pinfall breakups are allowed ::

:: Tag Teams can perform their finishing maneuvers ::

After that cool rundown by McMahon, we are ready to start our opening matchup at Survivor Series 1993!

Jimmy Del Ray and Billy Gunn start things off. The two circle each other before locking up in the center of the ring. Del Ray grabs a headlock but Billy easily slides out of it and puts “The Gigolo” in a headlock of his own. Del Ray drops down to one knee and shoots the leg of Billy, sending him down to the mat. Del Ray slides around on Billy and puts him in a chin lock. Billy is able to get to his feet and goes for a side slam but Del Ray holds onto the chin lock. Billy gets to his feet once more and elbows Del Ray in the side, biding his time. Del Ray goes for a short-arm clothesline but Billy ducks and lifts Del Ray up…

INVERTED ATOMIC DROP!!

Billy tags in Bart who hammers down on the back of Del Ray. Billy lifts Del Ray up and connects with a scoop slam! Bart with the first pinfall of the match…

1…2…NO!

“The Gigolo” is able to get a shoulder up, but Bart remains in complete control as he applies a headlock. Bart then sends Del Ray into the corner and follows up with a back elbow! Bart and Billy showcase their expertise tag teaming as they cut the ring in half, and Bart tags back in Billy.

Billy wastes no time, lifting “The Gigolo” to his feet. Billy bounces off the ropes and goes for a huge clothesline but Del Ray ducks and hits Billy with a drop toe hold! Del Ray shows off his moves for the crowd as he dances before stomping on the fallen Billy Gunn.

Del Ray lifts Billy to his feet and sends him off the ropes and goes for a shoulder block but the massive Billy Gunn doesn’t budge! Jimmy bounces off the ropes once more but this time is met with a shoulder block from Billy that knocks Del Ray down to the mat! Billy waits for Del Ray to get to his feet and connects with a MISSILE DROPKICK!

Billy Gunn is feeling it here early on as his partner Bart, along with Rick and Scott Steiner cheer him on from the apron. Sunny likes what she sees and cheers loud for Billy! Del Ray gets to his feet as Billy leaps up for another drop kick, but this time Del Ray blocks it! “The Gigolo” holds Billy up on the ropes, backs up a few steps, and then connects WITH A CLOTHESLINE THAT SENDS BOTH MEN OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR!!

On the outside, Sunny quickly rushes to Billy’s aid and helps him to his feet. Del Ray gets to his feet and notices Sunny. Del Ray holds his hands together as he begins gyrating his hips, pointing at Sunny!

“The Gigolo” spends too much time trying his best to seduce Sunny…

AND RUNS RIGHT INTO A BIG BOOT FROM BILLY GUNN!!!

Billy slides Del Ray back inside the ring and follows suit, before tagging in Scott Steiner! Del Ray notices the tag made to Scott and immediately tags in the first person he can reach, which happens to be Jacques!

Jacques, familiar to the brutal beatings Scott Steiner can dish out, circles around the ring before tagging in Tom Prichard! Prichard follows Jacques strategy, circles the ring, and goes to tag Pierre, but before he can Scott lifts Prichard up…

BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX!!!

Scott came here ready to fight tonight as he lifts Prichard to his feet, sending him off the ropes. Prichard bounces back…

AND RUNS INTO A HUGE LARIAT!!

Scott grabs Prichard and sends him into the corner. Scott winds back…AND CONNECTS WITH A VICIOUS KNIFE-EDGE CHOP!! The chop echoes throughout the arena as the fans cheer on the move and want more! Scott winds back once more…AND DELIVERS ANOTHER VERY LOUD KNIFE-EDGE CHOP!!

Prichard holds his chest in pain as he falls face-forward onto the mat! Scott tags in his brother Rick, who looks to continue to inflict damage. Rick waits for Prichard to get to his feet before he gets a running head start…

RUNNING BULLDOG!!

Prichard is back on his feet, which might not be the best thing right now, as Rick is circling the ring barking like a dog…Rick lifts Prichard up and connects with a suplex! Rick with the cover!

1…2…NO!!

Prichard is able to kick out despite the punishment The Steiner Brothers have given him! Prichard does his best to crawl over to his corner, but no member of his team looks like they want to tag in. Rick steps on Prichard’s hand to prevent him from making a tag, before he stomps on Prichard’s back. Rick hoists Prichard up to his feet and as he does, Pierre makes a blind tag!

Rick, still unaware of the blind tag, runs off the ropes and goes for a lariat, looking to take Prichard’s head off, but Prichard ducks! When Rick bounces back off the ropes, both Prichard and Pierre are awaiting…

DOUBLE FLAPJACK!!

Jim Cornette applauds from ringside as he loves seeing his two teams working together! Pierre puts the boots to Rick Steiner, looking to wear down one half of the reigning Tag Team Champions. Pierre with kicks, stomps, punches, and anything else he can think of to keep Rick down! Rick gets to his feet and blocks a left hand from Pierre, and follows up with one of his own! The impact from the punch sends Pierre to the mat, giving Rick enough time to tag back in Bart Gunn!

Bart is fresh as he hops into the ring, hitting Pierre with rights and lefts. Bart sends Pierre off the ropes and fires back with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! Bart wastes no time as he flies off the ropes, connecting with a leg drop! Bart lifts Pierre up to his feet, and as he does, Pierre thinks quick WITH A THUMB TO THE EYES OF BART GUNN!!

Pierre tags in Jacques as the other half of The Quebecers goes to work on Bart, hammering away on his back. However, Jacques offense is short lived as his suplex attempt is blocked. Jacques punches Bart in the gut and tries once more, but Bart blocks it again! Bart turns the tables as he lifts Jacques up and hits a suplex! Bart is exhausted as he crawls over to his corner, where he is able to tag in Scott Steiner!

Scott goes right back to work on Jacques, a man he and his brother have had bad blood with for quite some time! After some vicious rights and lefts, Scott wears down Jacques and places him in between his legs. Scott then hooks both legs of Jacques…

TIGER DRIVER!!!

Scott follows through with the cover!!

1…2….NO!!!

Pierre rushes into the ring and breaks up the count!

Rick doesn’t like the show of poor sportsmanship and bull rushes the ring, tackling Pierre through the middle rope and to the floor!

While Rick tackles Pierre, Billy and Bart rush the ring! They meet Prichard and Del Ray half way…

AND CONNECT WITH SYNCHRONIZED DROPKICKS THAT SEND BOTH HEAVENLY BODIES TO THE OUTSIDE!!

Billy and Bart both climb out onto the ring apron…

SYNCHRONIZED DOUBLE AXE HANDLES ON PRICHARD AND DEL RAY!!!

Rick, Billy and Bart have all taken down Pierre, Del Ray and Prichard on the outside!!

WE NOW HAVE A MELEE ON OUR HANDS!!!

Through all of the chaos that has ensued at ringside, Jim Cornette and Sunny begin to exchange heated words! Sunny grabs Cornette by his red tie but Cornette is able to slip out of her grasp and backs away, not wanting to get embarrassed by Sunny!

While all of this chaos is going on, Rick is able to slide back inside the ring, where Scott is waiting for him. Jacques, still on the mat from the barrage of offense by Scott, quickly realizes he is out-numbered! Jacques tries his best to escape through the ropes, but the Brothers Steiner won’t let him go anywhere!

On the outside, The Smoking Gunns and Heavenly Bodies continue to brawl around the ringside area…

Back inside the ring, Rick and Scott grab a hold of Jacques and begin beating him down in the corner of the ring! Scott grabs Jacques and lifts him up in the Powerbomb position! Rick bounces off the ropes…

POWERBOMB/NECKBREAKER COMBINATION FROM THE STEINER BROTHERS!!

Scott calls for the end as he hoists Jacques up on his shoulders while Rick climbs to the top turnbuckle. Scott positions himself…

STEINERIZER!!!

Scott with the cover!

1…2…3!!!

ELIMINATED AT 11:17- THE QUEBECERS

The Quebecers become the first elimination of the match! Finally, the referee is able to restore order as Del Ray slides back inside the ring to a waiting Scott Steiner. Del Ray, with nothing to lose, charges at Scott…

WHO PLUCKS DEL RAY OUT OF MID-AIR…AND CONNECTS WITH AN OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX!!

Scott tags in Bart, who puts the boots to Del Ray, looking to finish off the match for his team. Bart sends Del Ray off the ropes and connects with a FLYING CROSSBODY!! Bart with the cover!

1…2…NO!!

Jim Cornette puts Jimmy’s foot on the bottom rope! The crowd begins to boo Cornette, and Sunny comes charging around the corner once more, looking to slap the taste out of Cornette’s mouth once more!

Sunny lunges at Cornette…

BEFORE SLAPPING HIM ACROSS THE FACE!!!

Cornette sells the slap as if he just got shot…

AND HIS TENNIS RACKET GOES FLYING IN THE AIR…HITTING SCOTT STEINER IN THE LEG ON THE APRON!

Scott Steiner notices the tennis racket lying on the ring apron, and walks over to the middle of the ropes to pick it up…

Simultaneously inside the ring, Del Ray reverses a whip attempt by Bart and sends him into the ropes…

BART CRASHES RIGHT INTO SCOTT STEINER….SENDING STEINER OFF THE APRON AND THROAT FIRST INTO THE GUARD RAIL!!

Rick hops off the apron to go check on his brother, who was inadvertently knocked off the apron! Billy also hops down to check on Scott, knowing that Scott will think the worst about Sunny being a distraction…

Bart is distracted as he turns back around into a superkick to the gut by Del Ray! Del Ray tags in Tom Prichard, as the two are looking to turn the tables in this matchup! Del Ray and Prichard hook an arm each of Bart…

DOUBLE SUPLEX!!

Del Ray climbs to the top turnbuckle as Prichard holds Bart down on one knee…

MOONSAULT FROM DEL RAY!!

Prichard with the cover!

1…2…3!!!

ELIMINATED AT 14:56- THE SMOKING GUNNS

We’re down to one team on each side, The Steiner Brothers and The Heavenly Bodies!

Meanwhile, Scott finally gets to his feet as Billy, Bart and Sunny begin walking to the back. Bart has some words for Scott, probably asking him what he was doing in the middle of the ropes. Scott fires back…

“Maybe you should have left your broad in the back!”

“We knew something like this would happen eventually!”
    Monsoon shouts…

“The Steiner Brothers have told Billy and Bart over and over again that making Sunny their valet was a bad idea!” McMahon states the obvious…

The Gunns are not happy- not happy about getting eliminated, and not happy about Scott Steiner’s tone. Bart, with his hands on his hips, thinks about stepping up to Scott (imagine a shoot fight between these two?) but thinks twice about it. Instead, cooler heads prevail (for now) as Billy, Bart and Sunny head to the back…

Scott and Rick turn around…

AND GETS HIT WITH A MOONSAULT FROM JIMMY DEL RAY!!!

Where the hell did he come from?!?!?

Del Ray pops right up and busts out a quick dance, he is really feeling it right now! The Heavenly Bodies are on fire!

“The Gigolo” tosses Rick inside the ring as Scott is back down on the floor, the only spot The Heavenly Bodies want to see him for the rest of the match! Del Ray and Prichard begin showing off their double team moves as they cut the ring in half!

After a drop toe hold/elbow drop combination, Del Ray and Prichard wait for the wobbly Rick to get to his feet. Prichard gets down on all fours right behind Rick while Del Ray rears back…

SUPERKICK/TABLE TOP COMBINATION!!

Prichard with the cover!!

1…2…NO!!!

Rick is able to kick out at the last second. Jim Cornette holds his head as he thought he just won the match!

Scott is slowly making his way to his feet…Inside the ring Prichard has Rick sprawled out across his knee as Del Ray positions himself for another Moonsault…

BUT SCOTT STEINER LEAPS ONTO THE APRON AND PUSHES DEL RAY OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE AND TO THE FLOOR!!!

Rick is able to muscle his way out of Prichard’s grasp…

SPINEBUSTER FROM RICK STEINER!!

The Steiner Brothers have seen enough and are ready to call it a night!

Rick hoists Prichard up over his shoulders as Scott climbs to the top turnbuckle, a switch of positions from the brothers. Scott grabs a hold of Prichard’s head and leaps off…driving Prichard’s head directly into the mat!!!

STEINER DDT DROP OF DOOM!!!

One of the most dangerous maneuvers in all of wrestling! Rick with the cover while Scott scans the ring for any outside interference…

1…2….3!!!

Winners at 21:21 and SOLE SURVIVORS- The Steiner Brothers

“MICHIGAN FIGHT SONG” blasts throughout the arena as the crowd is on their feet for The Steiner Brothers! Rick and Scott share a brief hug as the referee hands them their championship titles. Rick and Scott hop to the top turnbuckles and pose with their titles high in the air!

On the outside, Cornette checks on both Del Ray and Prichard, who are both holding their heads in pain- a familiar sight for fallen foes of The Steiner Brothers!

“Rick and Scott Steiner picking up a HUGE victory here at Survivor Series! What a start to the night!” McMahon is hyped over the awesome, quick-hitting opening contest!

“They had to fight to win this one, but the main story is the miscommunication with The Smoking Gunns. Hopefully these two teams can look past it, since it didn’t cost them the victory.” Monsoon hopes his words will resonate with The Steiner Brothers…

Rick and Scott celebrate up the aisle way as they pose one last time right outside of the neon WWF entrance way…

WHEN SUDDENLY…

THEY ARE JUMPED FROM BEHIND BY THE HEADSHRINKERS!!!

Boos ring out in the arena as Fatu and Samu are in a full mount position on the unsuspecting Steiner Brothers, hammering down with rights and lefts. Afa directs traffic as The Headshrinkers put the boots to Rick and Scott!

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of Fatu and Samu punching Rick and Scott repeatedly in the face, they let up and get to their feet. Afa hands them the Tag Team title belts as they hold them up in the air. Fatu and Samu stand over the fallen Steiner Brothers as they take one last long gander at the titles before tossing them onto Rick and Scott!

Fatu and Samu stare menacingly into the camera as they shout out inaudible words before heading to the back!

“The Steiner Brothers were just ambushed by The Headshrinkers! Where in the world did they come from?” McMahon is hot!

“Where were The Smoking Gunns? Surely they could have come to the aid of Rick and Scott, they had to be watching the match on the monitors in the back!” Monsoon, that sneaky bastard, planting the seeds…

We cut backstage where a camera picks up on Ted Dibiase walking down the hallway.
    He is carrying the big silver briefcase. He heads towards a door that reads “OWEN HART” before letting himself in…

“What’s that about, Gorilla?” McMahon questions Dibiase entering Owen Hart’s dressing room with a loaded briefcase…

“I’m not sure, but from the looks of it, Dibiase is coercing a new plan to pay off Owen Hart! I highly doubt Owen takes the bait!” Monsoon follows up, not planting seeds at all…

We switch gears as we head backstage, where our favorite personality- “The Toddster” Todd Pettengill is waiting for us! Todd is on backstage duty as he waves his hand, wanting the camera to follow him into a dressing room…

And it’s not just any dressing room…it’s the dressing room of “The Bad Guy” Razor Ramon! As the camera pans inside, we can see the reigning Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon sitting at a table alongside “The Heartbreak King” Shawn Michaels and Diesel!

All three men are sitting around a table, puffing on highly priced Cuban cigars while playing a nice round of cards. Two gorgeous women sit on each men’s lap as they seem to be living their best life. This is clearly not your typical pre-match atmosphere. Finally, someone takes notice of Pettengill standing in the corner of the room…

“Hey yo Toddster, you wanna’ buy in, mang?”

Razor asks Pettengill, who seems very tempted to buy in…

“Uh, no thanks Razor, I shouldn’t. I haven’t gambled since Vegas.”

Razor didn’t really want Pettengill to buy in anyway. Pettengill asks the trio their thoughts on tonight’s huge Survivor Series Matchup. Razor tells the two women sitting on his lap to scram as he answers…

“As you can see, mang…all three of us are betting men…”

Shawn Michaels takes over from there as Razor shuffles the deck and begins to deal…

“And if we were betting on tonight’s match…we’d be going ALL IN!”

Diesel chuckles at the one-liner from Shawn…

“Mr. Perfect…mang…your career seems to be shaping up a lot like that loser Larry Bird…”

Cheers from the Boston faithful at the mention of Larry Bird…

“And just like Larry Bird…you’re gonna end up a washed up has-been who didn’t know when to hang it up for good, chico!”

The loudest boos of the night echo throughout the arena as Boston doesn’t take insults to Larry Bird lightly. Diesel and Shawn laugh at the comment while Shawn takes the cigar out of his mouth to talk…

“I would compare our team tonight to that of The New York Yankees…the best dynasty in the entire WORLD!”

More boos ring out at the Yankees name drop from Shawn Michaels. Clearly Razor, Shawn and Diesel don’t care enough about Pettengill to take this interview seriously…

“Hey yo Shawn…you know what the best part about Boston is, mang? When we get on the tarmac and fly out!”

Shawn and Diesel crack up at Razor’s joke as the boos continue to ring out. Pettengill has heard enough and sends it over to Jim Ross!

Jim Ross is standing by with a very maniacal looking Cactus Jack! Jack looks back and forth and nothing in particular as he sways side to side while holding his arm. His unnerving manner is unsettling to all to say the least, and Cactus wearing Doink the Clown’s ring gear sans the green hair tonight only makes this character even more mysterious. Ross asks Cactus about his match against Adam Bomb, which will take place next!

“I miss him… I really miss him. I need his guidance…I’m nothing without it… I miss Doink, too!”

Cactus continues to sway as Doink’s tight ring gear holds his body in place…

“I can’t believe what happened! I haven’t seen my family in so long! SO LONG! I can’t take it anymore! Just when I thought I’d see Doink again, that MANIAC Adam Bomb had to go and break his little arm!”

Cactus Jack’s voice cadence ranges from very low to excruciatingly high. Jim Ross does his best to hang in there as things are getting a bit discomforting…

“And the fans! The fans! I HATE THE FANS! They come to these shows, say mean things to us! WHY? What did we ever do to them? They call us names, throw garbage at us, call us FREAKS! We’re not the freaks! You are!”

The Boston crowd begins to boo Cactus Jack, but he doesn’t care…

“Tonight, I’m dedicating my match to my best friend in the entire world, Doink the Clown. Doink, I hope you’re out there watching, because I’m gonna go crazy on Adam Bomb, just for you! And Jake! I know you’re somewhere close by, I can just sense it. Please, Jake! Give me a sign! GIVE ME A SIGN!”

Cactus Jack begins to violently rock back and forth as Jim Ross has had enough and sends it back down to ringside…

Back down at ringside, McMahon and Monsoon look at each other and shake their heads, not quite knowing just what to make of Cactus Jack…

“Well, we know for one thing this man Cactus Jack has some serious psychological issues. He is dressed in Doink the Clown’s outfit, and is channeling to Jake Roberts, a man we haven’t seen since Wrestlemania 9!” McMahon tries to make sense of that Cactus Jack interview…

“Not only that, but he just said he hated the fans! The crowd will turn on him quick tonight, that’s for sure!” Monsoon points out that Cactus Jack will indeed get booed by the crowd…

“EVIL CLOWN MUSIC”

Cactus Jack is out first, coming out to his fallen pal Doink the Clown’s entrance music. The crowd immediately boos Cactus Jack, after he just expressed how he felt about them seconds ago! Cactus, decked out in Doink the Clown’s attire, slowly walks down the aisle way as the crowd tells him how they feel. Cactus seems nervous as he slides into the ring, and sits in the corner, still looking to channel his inner Jake Roberts…

“DESTRUCTION!”

Adam Bomb’s high energy theme song hits as the crowd gives the monster a HUGE reaction! Adam Bomb and Johnny Polo have been getting quite the reaction of cheers lately, and tonight is no different!

Johnny Polo emerges through first, and the sick and deranged manager carries his polo stick. No need for a double take, you saw it right the first time…Johnny has on a white suit with a black tie…and GREEN HAIR! What is going on with these guys and their infatuation with Doink the Clown?

Adam Bomb follows suit behind as the camera pans to a close up to show the size of this massive individual!

“Look at the size of ADAM BOMB! This man has the look of a future WWF Champion!”
    McMahon continues to gush over Adam Bomb, similar to the way he did at Summerslam and King of the Ring.

Bomb and Polo head into the ring as Cactus pops up from the corner, ready for battle…

Adam Bomb vs. Cactus Jack

The bell rings and we are under way in this rather unusual matchup! Adam Bomb wastes no time as he runs full speed ahead, charging at Cactus Jack…

BIG BOOT THAT NEARLY TAKES CACTUS JACK’S HEAD OFF!!!

Cactus immediately hits the ground and grabs a hold of his head while Johnny Polo screams and jumps at ringside! Bomb grabs Cactus and lifts him up over his head…

AND SLAMS HIM FACE FIRST ON THE TURNBUCKLES!!

It’s going to take a lot more punishment from Adam Bomb to keep Cactus Jack down, as Cactus shows his “Freak Show” side by laughing off the early onslaught. Bomb races off the ropes…

FLYING CLOTHESLINE!!!

Adam Bomb is on fire here in the early going as the crowd cheers louder with each move! Bomb fends off some punches from Cactus Jack as he palms his face, pushing him back into the corner. Bomb then grabs a hold of the ropes and lifts his massive leg, choking Cactus Jack with it in the corner! The referee can do nothing but watch as this is a No Disqualifications Match!

After choking out Cactus Jack with his size 17 boot, Bomb finally lets go as Cactus falls to the mat. Bomb stomps on the back of Cactus before climbing out onto the apron. Bomb drapes Cactus’ arms across the ropes as he rears back…

AND PUNCHES CACTUS ACROSS THE CHEST!!!

Cactus falls forward but his arms end up getting tangled up in the ropes. Bomb is still on the apron as he backs up a bit before running forward…

HUGE KNEE TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD OF CACTUS JACK!!!

Cactus is still tangled up in the ropes as Bomb drives his knee right into the back of Cactus. In response, Cactus continues to laugh, something that enrages Bomb to the point where he un-tangles the ropes and Cactus falls to the mat. Bomb reaches over the ropes and grabs Cactus by the hair, hooking his arm around Adam Bomb’s head. Bomb lifts Cactus effortlessly up in the air…

AND SUPLEXES HIM OFF THE RING APRON AND RIGHT TO THE FLOOR!!!

Cactus hits the ringside floor with a hard thud, as the back of his head bounces off the padding like a basketball! The crowd loves the brutal move as does Johnny Polo, who screams in ecstasy. Polo then runs around the corner of the outside…

AND WHACKS CACTUS JACK OVER THE BACK WITH HIS POLO STICK!!!

Cactus falls back down to the floor as Adam Bomb hops off the apron, looking to inflict more damage. Cactus fires back with some punches to the gut, but Adam Bomb eats them and drives his knee across the sternum of Cactus Jack!

Bomb signals over for Polo to grab a chair. Polo grabs the timekeeper and tosses him to the floor, as the maniacal lunatic quickly grabs the chair and hands it over to Adam Bomb. Bomb measures up Cactus, waiting for him to get to his feet…

ADAM BOMB THROWS THE CHAIR RIGHT INTO THE FACE OF CACTUS JACK!!!

This brutal beating continues as Jack stumbles back, but doesn’t fall down from the chair throw. Instead, he begins to laugh again. This time, Adam Bomb lifts the steel chair over his head and goes to hit Cactus across the back…

BUT CACTUS DUCKS!!

Cactus ducks out of harm’s way, turns around, running full speed ahead…

AND HEADBUTTS THE CHAIR RIGHT INTO ADAM BOMB’S FACE!!!

A very unorthodox way to use a chair, but Cactus gets the job done as he headbutts the chair right into Adam Bomb’s face, busting open Adam Bomb’s nose in the process. The big man is shaken up for the time being as he drops to one knee. Cactus uses this split second to his advantage to rush at Johnny Polo…

But Adam Bomb is back to his feet and grabs Cactus by the back of his hair…

AND PUSHES HIM BACK HEAD FIRST INTO THE GUARD RAIL!!!

Cactus’ head hits the guard rail with a sickening thud. Cactus is out cold on the floor as Bomb approaches him. Adam Bomb stomps on the fallen Cactus before lifting him up his feet. Cactus is no longer laughing as he can barely open up his eyes. Bomb shoves Cactus in between his legs and hoists him up in the Powerbomb position. Bomb walks over towards the ring apron…

POWERBOMB TO CACTUS JACK RIGHT ON THE RING APRON!!!

Cactus folds over on the floor as he holds his back. Johnny Polo tosses the chair into the ring as Bomb lifts the motionless Cactus Jack up and slides him back inside the ring. Bomb takes his time climbing up to the ring apron as Cactus uses the turnbuckles as leverage to get to his feet. Cactus stumbles to his feet…

SLINGSHOT CLOTHESLINE FROM ADAM BOMB!!!

The blood-thirsty crowd loves the move, and they love the beating Adam Bomb is giving to Cactus Jack. Johnny Polo calls for the end as he shouts for Bomb to chokeslam Cactus Jack onto the chair. Adam Bomb wraps his massive claw around Cactus Jack’s throat as he lifts him up, looking to end it…

BUT CACTUS IS ABLE TO LATCH ONTO ADAM BOMB’S HEAD…

DDT ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR FROM CACTUS JACK!!!

Cactus Jack is showing there is fight left in him after pulling that move out of nowhere! Adam Bomb rolls out of the ring as he drops to one knee, visibly shaken up from the counter. Adam Bomb looks up…

CACTUS JACK THROWS THE CHAIR OUT OF THE RING…HITTING ADAM BOMB SQUARE IN THE FACE!!

Bomb falls down to all fours as the blood is pouring out of his nose. Cactus slides out of the ring and goes right for Johnny Polo. Cactus grabs Polo by his hair, suddenly realizing it is green just like Doink the Clown’s hair…

“DON’T YOU DISRESPECT DOINK WITH THAT HAIR, JOHNNY!”

Cactus shouts out as he punches Johnny in the gut. Cactus continues to beat down on Johnny Polo as Adam Bomb recovers. Cactus lifts Johnny up and slams him down hard on the guard rail! Johnny tries running away but Cactus won’t let him go anywhere. Cactus sets up Johnny right next to him as he drapes his arm around Johnny’s shoulder…

RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP ONTO THE RINGSIDE FLOOR!!!

Johnny Polo crumbles to the ringside floor as Cactus Jack gets back up to his feet, now knowing he neutralized Polo! Cactus lifts the severely dented chair…

AND DRILLS ADAM BOMB ACROSS THE BACK!!

Cactus picks the chair up as Adam Bomb rolls over, laying face up on the ringside floor. Cactus climbs up onto the apron and walks back into the corner. Cactus lifts the chair underneath his arm and sprints forward…

CACTUS TAKES A LEAP OF FAITH, CHAIR IN TOW…

FLYING ELBOW DIVE WITH THE STEEL CHAIR ONTO ADAM BOMB!!!

What a maneuver! Cactus Jack is giving everything he’s got, looking for revenge on Doink the Clown’s behalf! Cactus pops right up and gives us a signature “BANG! BANG!” Cactus tosses the dented chair back into the ring as he kicks Adam Bomb once more for good measure.

Cactus slides Adam Bomb, who looks human for the first time since stepping foot in the WWF, back inside the ring. Cactus thinks about going for his finishing maneuver, the Double Underhook DDT, but instead tosses Bomb back down to the mat. Cactus Jack looks out into the sea of fans, and shouts to nobody in particular…

“THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DOINK!”

Cactus then ascends to the top turnbuckle, seemingly looking to pull out Doink the Clown’s finisher, The Whoopie Cushion (top rope seated senton)! Cactus balances himself, but before he jumps off, something distracts him off in the distance…

Whatever Cactus Jack is looking at, it forced him to hop off the top turnbuckle and continue to stare…

The camera follows Cactus Jack’s line of sight, and we can now pick up a man walking through the crowd…

IT’S DOINK THE CLOWN!!!

“Is it? Can it be? Is that the real Doink the Clown?” McMahon shouts out in excitement…

“I think so! He is wearing a sling over that badly injured elbow!” Monsoon, captain obvious…

The REAL Doink the Clown, green hair and all, staggers through the crowd! Doink has a sling over his badly injured elbow, an injury suffered from the hands of Adam Bomb at Summerslam! Cactus’ face lights up with a huge smile as Doink rolls into the ring. Doink holds out his arm…

DOINK AND CACTUS EMBRACE!!!

Cactus Jack has just completely forgotten about Adam Bomb, who is slowly getting to his feet. Cactus puts his head in his hands, ecstatic to see his best friend Doink the Clown again, when…

DOINK TAKES A PROSTHETIC ARM OUT OF THE SLING…AND DRILLS CACTUS JACK OVER THE HEAD WITH IT!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?

The crowd is shocked and begins to cheer for Doink the Clown at drilling Cactus Jack with a prosthetic arm!

Doink the Clown rips his sling off and slides into the corner of the ring, a la Jake Roberts. Adam Bomb is finally back to his feet, as is Johnny Polo at ringside. Polo jumps for joy at the sight of Doink the Clown!

DOINK THE CLOWN HAS RETURNED, AND HAS JUST TURNED ON CACTUS JACK!!!

Adam Bomb lifts the motionless Cactus Jack to his feet…

DESTRUCTIVE CHOKESLAM!!!

Johnny and Doink shout in unison, almost as if they are the same person, for Adam Bomb to do it again! Adam Bomb obliges…

SECOND DESTRUCTIVE CHOKESLAM TO CACTUS JACK!!!

Cactus Jack is completely knocked out cold as Adam Bomb drapes an arm over him…

1…2…3!!!

Winner at 10:37- Adam Bomb

“DESTRUCTIVE” plays over the loudspeaker as the crowd is on their feet for Adam Bomb! Johnny Polo rushes the ring and immediately jumps into Doink the Clown’s arms, like a lost dog seeing his owner for the first time in weeks! Adam Bomb glances over at Doink the Clown, who waves back at Adam Bomb. Adam Bomb continues to stare at Doink, before he nods in approval!

Adam Bomb, Johnny Polo and Doink the Clown all stomp on Cactus Jack once more for good measure! The trio then exits the ring and heads up the aisle way, looking like one big, happy family!

“I don’t quite know what to make of this, Gorilla. The only word that comes to mind is bizarre!” McMahon tries to describe what just transpired…

“Doink the Clown just joined forces with the man who shattered his elbow! Maybe Doink enjoyed the beating he took at Summerslam, and he just turned on his best friend, Cactus Jack! Look at these guys, this trio of freaks couldn’t be happier right now!” Monsoon follows up as Bomb, Doink and Polo all stand at the top of the aisle way!

We shift gears as we head backstage, back to Owen Hart’s dressing room. Ted Dibiase exits the room, empty handed. No briefcase in sight. What is Dibiase up to right now?

“We could speculate all night about what Dibiase is up to bringing that briefcase into Owen Hart’s dressing room, but the answer is simple- he is trying to bribe Owen Hart ahead of the big WWF Championship match later tonight!” McMahon has it all figured out…

“Dibiase leaving empty handed doesn’t sit well with me. I hope that Owen Hart wasn’t bought off before Bret’s big title defense against Bam Bam Bigelow!” Monsoon says what we are all thinking right now…

It is now time for the highlight of these shows- a new ICO-PRO COMMERCIAL!!

This month’s feature is with the reigning Intercontinental Champion, “The Bad Guy” Razor Ramon!

Razor has on an ICO-PRO tank top as he muscles his way through a rigorous workout. “The Bad Guy” is seen dead-lifting over 500 pounds, making it look easy.

He then begins to Military Press a huge amount of weight, and follows it up by curling the bar, equipped with 45 pounds on each side. Razor puts down the bar and stares into the camera…

“ICO-PRO! You’ve gotta want it…mang!”

Following our newest ICO-PRO commercial, we head to the back where Jim Ross is standing by outside the locker room of Yokozuna and Lex Luger. We can hear shouting coming from inside the locker room. Jim Ross attempts to make his way in when Jim Cornette barges from inside the door, visibly frustrated. Ross asks Cornette if there is tension between Yokozuna and Lex Luger…

“There isn’t any tension Jim. None! Whatsoever! Yokozuna and Lex Luger are two grown men, capable of settling their differences!”

Ross states that by the tone of the shouting, there might be trouble in paradise brewing…

“Yokozuna and Lex Luger are having a friendly discussion, nothing more. They will be ready to go for their match, and after both men are left standing, I’m going straight to President Piper’s office and demand that BOTH men get a WWF Championship opportunity!”

Cornette, still disheveled, opens the dressing room door back open as the shouting grows louder. Jim Ross just shrugs his shoulders before sending it over to Todd Pettengill…

“The Toddster” is standing by with the newly formed, highly exciting team of Crush and The 1-2-3 Kid! Both men look ready for their tag team match against Jeff Jarrett and Jerry “The King” Lawler, which happens to be next! Todd asks both of them how they feel going into tonight’s match…

“Toddster, I’ll tell ya what brah! Y’see me and The 1-2-3 Kid are sick and tired of listening to The Country Kings week in and week out talking about how great they are! Tonight, The 1-2-3 Kid will not only kick Jerry Lawler’s head off, but we will use this matchup to ascent up the Tag Team Division brudda!”

Crush slaps The 1-2-3 Kid on the shoulder as he takes over…

“I couldn’t have said it any better myself, Crush! Crush and I, we’re cut from the same cloth! And for some, that cloth may be different, but both of us have had our backs up against the wall in recent months, and tonight we will use The Country Kings to take out all of that frustration! Jeff Jarrett- I have your receipt from Summerslam, and I’m about to deliver it!”

The highly exciting, fresh new tag team gives each other a high five before Pettengill sends it back down to ringside…

Back down at ringside, McMahon and Monsoon are ready for some more action here at Survivor Series! A graphic pops up hyping our next match of the evening- The Country Kings versus Crush & The 1-2-3 Kid!

“COUNTRY KINGS”

Jeff Jarrett’s annoying tune hits as the crowd immediately begins to boo! Jerry “The King” Lawler and Jeff Jarrett grace us with their presence as they emerge through the curtain.
    Both men walk out with a guitar in one hand, microphone in the other. Lawler’s guitar has a picture of the 1-2-3 Kid on the back, while Jarrett’s has a picture of Crush.

Before the tune of Jeff Jarret’s theme song can continue any longer, we are abruptly cut off by Jeff Jarrett…

“Cut the music!”

The boos are deafening here inside The Boston Garden as Jarrett and Lawler continue down the entrance way…

“Tonight all of you backwards Northern losers get a real treat! You are looking at royalty right here! We are The Country Kings!”

Jarrett and Lawler are welcomed with boos and soda bottles thrown in their direction as they head into the ring, where Lawler begins to talk…

“I was listening earlier when Razor Ramon told everybody the best part about Boston…”

Lawler and Jarrett enter the ring…

“But let me tell you the worst part about Boston…”

McMahon chimes in quickly, knowing where this is going as Lawler tees up the punch line…

“The worst part about Boston is…”

Before Lawler can get out the punch line he is interrupted…

“SHAKA BRAH!”

Crush’s famous guitar rift booms throughout the arena as the crowd is on their feet! The new tandem of Crush and The 1-2-3 Kid pop through the curtain to an enormous ovation!

“Listen to this ovation for Crush and The 1-2-3 Kid! This upstart team has all the potential to hold Tag Team Championship gold in the future!”
    McMahon gushes over Crush and The Kid, and who could blame him?

The crowd LOVES Crush, as they do The 1-2-3 Kid! Crush and Kid sprint down the entrance way and slide into the ring while The Country Kings retreat to the ringside area!
    Crush and The 1-2-3 Kid pose on the turnbuckles as Crush does his signature “crush” gesture with his hands, and the crowd does it along with him because he is THAT popular!

Tag Team Match
    Crush & The 1-2-3 Kid vs. The Country Kings (Jerry “The King” Lawler & Jeff Jarrett)

The bell rings and we are under way here for our next encounter at Survivor Series!
    Crush and Jeff Jarrett start things off. The two circle each other until locking up in the center of the ring. Crush quickly takes control as he puts Jarrett in a headlock. Jarrett slips out of it and slides around, putting Crush in a headlock of his own. Crush is too powerful for Jarrett and lifts him up, dropping Jarrett down on the mat!

Crush wastes no time as he grabs a hold of Jarrett’s hair and lifts him up to his feet. Crush with a hard right hand that sends Jarrett into the corner. Crush grabs Jarrett by the arm and heaves him across the ring, and Jarrett runs full speed into the turnbuckles, knocking him back down to the mat!

Crush stomps on Jarrett as he looks out into the sea of Crush fans, and gives them a shaka brah hand gesture! Crush scoops Jarrett up and slams him back down to the mat, close to his corner where he tags in The 1-2-3 Kid!

Kid goes to work with kicks to the back of Jarrett! Kid lifts Jarrett to his feet and sends him off the ropes. Kid leapfrogs over Jarrett as Double J ducks underneath. Jarrett bounces back off the ropes and Kid is waiting with a deep arm drag! Kid holds onto the arm and applies an arm bar as Jarrett reaches out for Lawler!

Jarrett shows off his mat skills as he flips out of the arm bar and delivers a short arm clothesline! Jarrett races off the ropes and connects with an elbow drop. Jarrett goes for the first cover of the match…

1…2…NO!!

Kid gets a shoulder up. Jarrett lets Kid get to his feet as he drills in with a hard right to the face. Jarrett continues his comeback with a kick to the gut, followed by a swinging neckbreaker! Jarrett wants the win quickly and goes for another pinfall…

1…2…NO!!

Kid kicks out once more. Jarrett puts Kid in a headlock on the mat as Kid looks to battle back. Kid works his way out of the headlock by sending Jarrett back off the ropes. Jarrett bounces off…

SPINNING HEEL KICK!!!

The spry youngster pops right back up to his feet, looking for some more offense. Kid flies off the ropes…

BUT IS TRIPPED UP BY JERRY LAWLER WHO STICKS HIS FOOT OUT!!

Kid hits the mat face first, and the referee was out of position to see the trip! Jarrett takes advantage as he connects with another elbow drop to Kid!

Instead of going for the pinfall, Jarrett struts over to the corner where he tags in Jerry Lawler!

Lawler hops into the ring and immediately begins to pummel The 1-2-3 Kid, looking to take out months of embarrassment and frustration on his rival. Lawler lifts Kid up and sends him into his corner. Lawler walks over to Crush and begins to talk trash, and while he does…

JARRETT USES THE TAG ROPE AND BEGINS TO CHOKE OUT THE 1-2-3 KID!!!

Those dastardly villains use their dirty tricks to rough up Kid, who falls to the mat, holding his throat! Lawler turns back around and stomps on Kid in the corner. Kid is sitting down in the corner as Lawler drapes his boot across Kid’s face and begins sliding it back and forth! Lawler jeers out towards the fans who boo him relentlessly!

Lawler lifts Kid up and connects with a backbreaker! Kid falls to the mat in pain as Lawler shouts down at Kid…

“IT’S PAST YOUR BEDTIME YOU PIPSQUEEK!”

Lawler with rights and lefts as Kid is hurting. Crush is in his corner reaching his arm out, stomping on the apron, doing anything he can to get into the match! Lawler goes for a suplex but Kid blocks it. Lawler knees Kid in the sternum and lifts him up again but as he does…

KID WITH A KNEE TO THE FACE OF LAWLER!!!

Lawler lets Kid out of his clutches as Kid sees an opportunity…

DROPKICK FROM THE 1-2-3 KID!!!

Kid and Lawler are both down on the mat, and Kid knows he needs to make the hot tag to Crush NOW!
    Kid begins the slow, dramatic crawl over to his tag team partner until Lawler grabs his foot. Kid uses his incredible balance to get back to one foot…

ENZEGURI TO JERRY LAWLER!!!

Kid dives forward…

AND MAKES THE HOT TAG TO CRUSH!!!

Crush is like a freight train as he hops into the ring and nearly takes Lawler’s head off with a clothesline!!! Crush lifts Lawler back to his feet and hoists him over his head…

Crush has Lawler fully over his head as he begins showing off his massive strength and military presses Lawler up and down before sending him crashing to the mat! Crush goes to pick Lawler up once more, but the old time villain is waiting with A THUMB TO THE EYES!!

The thumb buys Lawler enough time to tag back in Jarrett. Jarrett goes for a clothesline but Crush ducks and connects with a BIG BOOT THAT SENDS JARRETT UP AND OVER THE ROPES AND OUT TO THE FLOOR!

Crush catches his breath inside the ring as Lawler hops down and checks on his partner. Lawler strategically walks with Jarrett over to their corner of the ring and slides Jarrett inside the ring before quickly tagging himself back in!

Crush charges at Lawler who moves out of the way and sends Crush right into the turnbuckles! Lawler stomps on Crush’s foot before kneeing him in the gut! Lawler connects with an uppercut, and then a hard right hand. Lawler goes for a knife edge chop but before he can Crush fights out of the corner and tosses Lawler into the corner. Crush winds up…

AND DELIVERS A KNIFE EDGE CHOP THAT ECHOES THROUGHOUT THE ARENA!!!

Lawler falls forward near the referee as Crush winds up for a forearm, but at the last second…

LAWLER THROWS THE REFEREE IN FRONT OF HIM…

AND CRUSH DRILLS THE REFEREE WITH A FOREARM!!!

The referee hits the deck like a ton of bricks. Crush looks down at the referee but before he can move…

LAWLER KICKS CRUSH RIGHT IN BETWEEN THE LEGS!!!

Crush doubles over in pain as he holds his manhood, which Lawler just kick! The referee is slow to get to his feet after eating a forearm from Crush. The 1-2-3 Kid does his best to revive the referee…

Meanwhile, Jarrett hops off the apron and grabs the guitar with Crush’s face on it and tosses it on to Lawler. Lawler plays a quick tune before measuring up Crush…

Lawler cocks back with the guitar…

BUT CRUSH DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY!

Lawler turns back around, still wielding the guitar…

CRUSH IS WAITING AND PUNCHES A HOLE THROUGH THE GUITAR AND DRILLS LAWLER RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!

Lawler drops to the mat, and miraculously the referee is revived! Crush needs a breather and tags in The 1-2-3 Kid!

Kid charges at Lawler and connects with a clothesline! Lawler bounces up and is met by a ROUNDHOUSE KICK that sends him back down to the mat! Kid wastes no time as he hops up to the top turnbuckle and turns opposite of Lawler. Kid dives back…

AND CONNECTS WITH A MOONSAULT ON LAWLER!!!

1…2….NO!!!

Lawler is able to muster up enough strength to kick out! Kid isn’t wasting any time and bounces off the ropes…

SPINNING LEG DROP!!!

A very exciting maneuver from The 1-2-3 Kid! Lawler gets to his feet and Kid is waiting…

SCHOOLBOY ROLLUP!!!

1…2……NOO!!!

At the last possible second, Lawler is able to kick out! Kid slams the mat in frustration, as he is looking to put away The King once and for all! Kid takes to the mat and slaps on A SLEEPER HOLD! Lawler tries to wrestle his way out of it, but Kid has it locked in tight!

Meanwhile, on the outside, Jarrett is looking to take matters into his own hands as he goes to grab the other guitar, this one with The 1-2-3 Kid’s face on it. Before he can step any further…

CRUSH IS WAITING FOR JARRETT AND DRILLS HIM WITH A FOREARM!!

WAIT! JARRETT DUCKS…

Crush goes to punch a hole through the other guitar…

But Jarrett ducks that…

AND CHOP BLOCKS CRUSH’S SURGICALLY REPAIRED KNEE!!!

Crush falls to the ground in a tremendous amount of pain, clutching his knee!

Jarrett hops up onto the apron and Kid lets go of the Sleeper Hold. Jarrett holds the guitar up, looking to hit Kid…

BUT KID ROUNDHOUSE KICKS THE GUITAR RIGHT INTO JARRETT’S FACE!!!

The guitar explodes and Jarrett topples off the apron and to the floor! Kid looks down at Jarrett, taking his eyes off of Lawler…

WHO ROLLS KID UP WITH A HANDFUL OF TIGHTS!!!!

The referee, still shaking off the effects of a forearm to the head by Crush, is out of position…

1…2….3!!!!

Winners at 11:17- The Country Kings

Jarrett comes to on the outside and slides into the ring, embracing The King- who just stole a victory! Jarrett and Lawler quickly exit the ring and hold each other as they retreat up the aisle way, far enough away from Crush and Kid!

“Jerry Lawler was up to his old tricks once again just then! The Country Kings win, but they didn’t win the right way! They stole that match!” Monsoon, angry at The Country Kings’ antics…

The 1-2-3 Kid checks on Crush on the outside, who nods his head that he is alright….

“The 1-2-3 Kid and Crush had the perfect gameplan, but when you don’t play by the rules, that plan goes right out the window!” McMahon shouts…

The camera shoots back up to the top of the entrance way where Lawler and Jarrett are celebrating! King looks into the camera and shouts…

“AIN’T WE GREAT! AHAHAHA!”

Lawler and Jarrett soak in the boos, as reality sets in that they just won and have now climbed up the Tag Team Division ladder…

“Oh yeah, they’re just great, aren’t they, McMahon?” Monsoon is not impressed by The Country Kings…

“They may not be great, but they found a way to win a very important match here at Survivor Series!” McMahon replies…

For now, The Country Kings were impressive enough in their debut Tag Team match to steal a victory, but nothing can be taken away from Crush and The 1-2-3 Kid as a tag team moving forward…

We head backstage where Jim Ross is looking to catch up with The Steiner Brothers, who have just left the trainer’s room. Ross asks The Steiner Brothers how they are feeling after the attack by The Headshrinkers. The two brothers looked beyond pissed off, not looking to mince words right now…

“The Headshrinkers jumped us! We’re not gonna stand for that. Fatu, Samu, if you want the titles so badly, come and find us!”

Scott Steiner shouts as he holds his head…

“And you, Billy and Bart, I don’t know what your guys’ problem is, but you better figure it out quickly because we don’t take well to partners not holding their weight! We told you Sunny would be a problem, and you refused to listen to us!”

Rick says, angry not only at The Headshrinkers, but also at their allies, The Smoking Gunns…

“The fact of the matter is simple. We’re still the Tag Team Champions, and until somebody is able to beat us in the ring, we still run things in the Tag Division, and that means you too Smoking Gunns!”

Rick and Scott continue walking out of the scene as Jim Ross sends it back down to ringside…

“Rick and Scott have every right to be mad after that vicious assault from The Headshrinkers earlier tonight!”
    McMahon states the obvious…

“Any other team wouldn’t be able to stand, let alone talk right now. The Steiner Brothers are angry and I know personally, I’m happy that I’m not in their way right now!” Monsoon wants no part of the pissed off Steiner Brothers…

We transition over to a very important video package…

MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

The Steiner Brothers obliterate two local talents on the first RAW…

UNCOOKED…UNCUT…UNCENSORED!

The Undertaker makes magic before his Wrestlemania 9 encounter with Sid Justice…

THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS LATER…

Jake Roberts DDT’S Bret Hart’s brother while Bret is handcuffed to the ropes…

ONE YEAR IN THE MAIKING…

Owen Hart pins Rick Martel in the first ever match in the history of Monday Night RAW…

THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW! COMING TO YOU LIVE ON JANUARY 10!

We head back down to ringside where McMahon and Monsoon are waiting for us…

“Yes, that’s right. The One Year Anniversary Episode of Monday Night RAW is coming to you soon! Can you believe we’re coming up on a year already, McMahon!”
    Monsoon hypes the Anniversary Show…

“Almost one full year ago the WWF embarked on a journey with Monday Night RAW, and here we are, stronger than ever! You won’t want to miss this special episode!” McMahon plugs the big episode of RAW, which happens to still be over six weeks away…

We shift gears as the camera pans down from where McMahon and Monsoon are seated to reveal the brand new, one of a kind, cutting edge “Radio WWF Experience” table! An interactive experience like none other- if you’re tied up at work, forgot to pay the cable bill, or on your way home from your in-laws (or hiding in the bathroom at your in-laws) you can now listen to the WWF LIVE on your radio!

Seated at the table are two men who certainly have a face for radio- Hillbilly Jim and Steve Lombardi! Both men smile and wave to the camera, as those people who chose to listen instead of watch have heard the great gravely voices of two WWF veterans…

“Radio WWF! What an experience it is, indeed! Our next match will be quite the experience as well, as it is the HUGE 5 on 5 Survivor Series Matchup! We’ve been waiting patiently for this one, Gorilla!” McMahon, the king of the transition…

“One team led by the savvy veterans Mr. Perfect and Macho Man, while the other team is led by the ‘New Generation’ of the WWF in Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels! This match will be one for the ages!” Monsoon drops the first mention of ‘New Generation’ ever head in the WWF…

We head to Jim Ross, who is standing by with the amped up team led by Mr. Perfect- “The Perfect Team". Perfect stands front and center, while Macho Man paces back and forth. Next to Perfect on each side is Tatanka and Marty Jannetty, respectively. Standing off in the far back is Owen Hart, who seems to be more than pre-occupied…And now you know it’s time for 5 punch lines and corny analogies…

Jim Ross asks “The Perfect Team” how they feel about tonight’s big matchup, just moments away. Mr. Perfect starts things off…

“We feel great right now, Ross! We’ve never felt better! Y’know, it took me a good long while to assemble The Perfect Team, and well, I believe I’ve become the perfect recruiter! And Razor Ramon, let me fill you in on how it’s gonna play out tonight.”

Perfect intently points into the camera…

“Yeah, I’ve been banged up lately, but the moment I get my hands on you, I’m gonna show you, and the world for that matter, that Mr. Perfect is coming for the Intercontinental Championship and soon it will be back around my waist, looking more perfect than ever before!”

Perfect gets a high five from Marty Jannetty before Ross asks Marty about his gameplan for the match…

“I feel better than ever right now, and I’m looking to make some noise tonight! I’m just happy to be here, and I will never miss an opportunity to mess up that pretty little face of Shawn Michaels!”

It’s Tatanka’s time to speak, as the Native American is dressed for the occasion, sporting war paint on his face…

“To make it to the top of the World Wrestling Federation, it starts here tonight! Tonight, Tatanka will do what he does best- inflict punishment! I’ve had my share of losses lately, and it’s time to flip the script and make things right once again!”

Ross tries his best to get a word from Owen, who politely shakes his head no. Owen goes back to looking down at the ground with his hands on his hips…maybe he did make a deal with Dibiase?

Enough of the sulking, Macho Man is here to bring the energy level back up to 15!

“OOHHHH YEAHHH! Survivor Series UHH-HUHH! I have a lot of history with all five of our opponents, and I know their weak spots! Shawn Michaels! I’ve heard you running your mouth lately, and I think it’s time to teach you A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT RESPECT YEAHHH! The Perfect Team is here to bring home a win, and after we win, there will be some Championship gold in ALL OF OUR FUTURES! DIG ITTT!”

The energized Perfect Team walks off the set as Ross sends it back down to ringside…

“Something is off with Owen Hart, McMahon. His head isn’t in the game right now. I surely hope his problems don’t end up affecting the rest of his team!” Monsoon is skeptical of Owen Hart right now…

“Nevertheless, Mr. Perfect and Macho Man will have their team charged up! It’s time for some Survivor Series Elimination action!” McMahon, and the rest of us, after that long and drawn out promo, are finally ready for this match…

“OOZING MACHISMO”

The infamous tires come to a screeching halt as Razor Ramon’s music begins to play.
    Razor is out first, decked out in gold chains with the Intercontinental title around his waist. Razor is sporting green and gold attire for tonight. Razor poses for the camera before tossing a toothpick at it…

Shawn Michaels is behind Razor, while Diesel walks next to “The Heartbreak Kid”. Shawn shouts into the camera and blows a kiss while Diesel, who is making his Pay Per View in-ring debut, grips his black glove…

Bringing up the rear is Lex Luger and Yokozuna, alongside Jim Cornette and Mr. Fuji. Luger, showing his jealousy over this pairing of he and Yokozuna, steps in front of Yokozuna and flexes for the camera. There is trouble in paradise brewing between these two…

All five men climb into the ring as Razor does his signature arms stretched out pose while Shawn flexes beneath him. Diesel stands tall behind Razor and raises his fist high in the air. A sign of things to come for this trio?

“SIMPLY PERFECT!”

Mr. Perfect’s music hits as the fans are on their feet! Mr. Perfect struts out as the rest of his team follows. Perfect tosses his towel over his head and the amped up Macho Man catches it with one hand, before wildly swinging it around…

Tatanka calmly paces behind the two, while Marty Jannetty takes time to slap the fans’ hands on his way down. Owen Hart brings up the rear, stoically walking down the aisle, blocking out the entire world behind him…

The fan favorites march into the ring while Perfect poses on one corner, spitting out his gum and smacking it into the crowd, with a lucky fan getting a rare souvenir. Macho Man poses on the opposite corner, soaking in the huge cheers from the crowd…

“The Perfect Team” : Mr. Perfect, Macho Man, Owen Hart, Tatanka & Marty Jannetty
    vs.
    “The Bad Guys” : IC Champion Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Lex Luger & Yokozuna

McMahon lays out our rules, and re-iterates that if any non-legal man breaks up a pinfall or submission attempt, they will be automatically disqualified!

Both teams have one last strategizing moment, before Mr. Perfect and Razor Ramon stand tall inside the ring…and we are under way here at Survivor Series!

The official bell sounds as Razor and Perfect immediately begin to talk trash to one another. Razor, showing the ultimate sign of disrespect which has become the norm for him on the big stage, takes a toothpick out from behind his ear and flicks it at Mr. Perfect’s face!

Mr. Perfect reacts as only he can, and perfectly times his swat, sending the toothpick back into the direction of Razor Ramon!

Razor responds with a hard right attempt, but Perfect blocks it and delivers one of his own! Perfect with another hard right hand, sending Razor over to the ropes. Perfect wastes no time as he winds up…

DROPKICK TO RAZOR RAMON THAT SENDS THE BAD GUY OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR!!

Perfect soaks in the loud reaction from the crowd as Razor regroups on the outside, hands on his hips. Perfect waves Razor to get back into the ring and fight him like a man! Razor climbs back on the apron where Mr. Perfect is waiting. Perfect with another right but Razor ducks and drives his shoulder into the sternum of Perfect. The move buys Razor time to climb back into the ring…

Razor winds up and drives his elbow into the infamously injured back of Mr. Perfect! Perfect tries to reach out towards his corner but Razor drives his knee into the side of the WWF Grand Slam Champion.
    Razor whips Perfect into the corner where he follows up with a big clothesline. Razor wipes the sweat off of his brow in the direction of Perfect before tagging in Shawn Michaels!

Michaels continues where Razor left off and hammers away on Perfect’s back. Macho Man and the rest of The Perfect Team cheer on their captain as Michaels puts him in a headlock. Perfect is able to wrestle his way out of it, throwing Michaels down on the mat. Perfect with a stomp to the abdomen of Michaels. Perfect then measures up the fallen Heartbreak Kid and races off the ropes, connecting with a BASEMENT DROPKICK!!

Perfect slowly gets back up to his feet and tags in an anxious Marty Jannetty, who is always up for a good beating on his former best friend. Jannetty brings the fire as he races off the ropes and connects with a dropkick. Michaels bounces up and is met with a deep arm drag from Jannetty. Marty Jannetty is on fire right now!

Marty continues the offense with a hip toss followed by a leg drop. Jannetty then flies off the ropes, connecting with a seated senton! Jannetty with the first cover of the match, looking to put away his everlasting foe!

1…2…NO!!

Michaels still has a lot left to give, and refuses to kick out to the man he believes was holding him back for so many years. Jannetty continues to go on the offensive, synching in a chin lock on Michaels. Michaels is able to get to his feet and elbows his way out of the hold. Michaels bounces off the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt from Jannetty. He bounces back off the ropes and connects with a FLYING CROSS BODY!!

1…2…NO!!

Jannetty rolls over and into the pinfall position, but instead shows off his strength by standing up with Michaels in tow. Jannetty re-positions Michaels over his shoulder and tosses him FACE FIRST INTO THE TOP TURNBUCKLE! Michaels falls back where Jannetty is waiting…

SUPERKICK!!! NO!!!

Michaels ducks underneath and somersaults into his corner, where he quickly tags in Diesel and evades a dangerous scenario here in the early going!
    The big man, Shawn Michaels’ heavy, the best bodyguard money can buy- whatever you want to call him- is a very impressive and imposing figure as he steps into the ring for his highly anticipated PPV debut! Jannetty circles around Diesel, and attempts the strategy to take out the big man’s legs…

Jannetty attempts to dropkick Diesel’s legs out from underneath him, but Diesel swats Marty’s legs away like a fly. Diesel wastes no time as he delivers a cinder block-like right hand into Jannetty’s back! Jannetty sells like he’s been hit with a true cinder block as he rolls around on the mat, clutching his back.

“Can you believe how dominant Diesel is right now! Goodness gracious, this man is a wrecking ball!” McMahon gushes over Diesel’s display of dominance…

Diesel doesn’t wait for Jannetty to get up as he soccer kicks Jannetty across the sternum. The kick sends Jannetty half way across the ring! Diesel lifts Jannetty to his feet and begins to choke him out in the corner. The referee forces Diesel to break the hold. Diesel lets go for a split second before ramming his knee into the abdomen of Jannetty in the corner! Jannetty falls out of the corner and right into Diesel’s arms...

Diesel picks Jannetty up on his side…

AND CONNECTS WITH A HUGE SIDEWALK SLAM!!

The Sidewalk Slam shakes the ring from the impact! Diesel is now playing games with Jannetty, who is completely helpless! Diesel shoves Jannetty in between his legs and looks out into the crowd, who are still in awe at the size of the big bodyguard. Diesel hoists Jannetty up…

JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB!!!

Diesel with a nonchalant cover…

1…2…3!!!

ELIMINATED AT 5:57- MARTY JANNETTY

Diesel gets up from one knee and awaits whoever is coming at him next, which happens to be Tatanka! Tatanka charges at Diesel, knocking him back into the corner. Tatanka flies full speed ahead and connects with a flying forearm in the corner, knocking Diesel down to one knee. Tatanka rushes towards the opposite side of the ring and runs full speed ahead…

BUT IS MET BY A BIG BOOT FROM DIESEL!!

The big man goes to cover Tatanka…

1…2….NO!!!

Tatanka shows he can take the punishment as he kicks out. Diesel stands with his hands on his knees, a bit winded from all of the carnage he has been dishing out and decides to tag in Lex Luger.

Luger races towards the fallen Tatanka and begins to stomp on him. Luger stomps one too many times, as Tatanka grabs a hold of Luger’s foot. Tatanka fires rights and lefts as he looks to get back up onto his feet. Tatanka, still with a hold of Luger’s foot, steps on Luger’s other foot and sends Luger down to the mat!

Tatanka, looking to get revenge on Luger from costing him the Intercontinental title earlier on in the year, begins to hammer away on Luger with rights and lefts. Luger ducks a punch and drills Tatanka in the chest, knocking Tatanka back a few steps.

Luger turns around and slaps Yokozuna across the chest, tagging in his “tag team partner.”
    Yokozuna is not happy with the way Luger tagged him in as he stares down Luger while entering the ring. This brief pause in action allows Tatanka to make it over towards his corner where he tags in Owen Hart!

Yokozuna and Luger are still having words, while the rest of The Bad Guys try to calm both men down. Yokozuna, still standing with his back turned to Owen doesn’t get around quick enough…

AND OWEN HART CHOP BLOCKS YOKOZUNA!

Owen Hart looks energetic, but we can tell something is on his mind as he is having trouble staying focused. Owen goes for a flying clothesline but Yokozuna plucks him out of mid-air…

URINAGE TO OWEN HART!!!

Yokozuna goes for the cover, but Owen is too close to the ropes and reaches his hand out to grab the bottom rope. The placement of Owen Hart irks Luger, who shouts out “You big dummy! Put him in the center of the ring!”

Yokozuna has heard enough, and smacks Luger across the face,
    which still technically qualifies as a tag. Luger wipes his mouth…

AND SLAPS YOKOZUNA IN THE FACE!!

The face slap would also be considered a tag, for those keeping up. Yokozuna charges through the ropes but Luger steps off the apron. Yokozuna is standing on the apron shouting down at Luger, and during all of these shenanigans between Luger and Yokozuna, Owen Hart is back up on his feet! Owen Hart climbs to the top turnbuckle, while The Bad Guys are pre-occupied with cooling things down…

TOP ROPE MISSILE DROPKICK TO YOKOZUNA!!!

Yokozuna flies off the apron and hits the floor with a massive thud! The 500 pound man lies on the ringside floor, motionless. Luger shouts for Yokozuna to get up as the referee begins his count. Mr. Fuji and Jim Cornette do their best to revive the big fella…

7….8….9….10! “Ring the bell, he is counted out!” Shouts our referee…

ELIMINATED AT 11:43- YOKOZUNA

Razor Ramon begins to climb into the ring but is stopped by Lex Luger, who shouts that he will pick up the slack left by Yokozuna…

Owen Hart tags in the fresh Macho Man, who is full of energy!
    Macho Man races off the ropes and delivers a clothesline that knocks Luger back into the ropes. Macho Man flies across the ring…

AND DRILLS LUGER WITH ANOTHER CLOTHESLINE WHICH SENDS LUGER UP AND OVER TO THE FLOOR!!

Macho Man skies to the top turnbuckle, looks out into the sea of fans that are on their feet…

DOUBLE AXE HANDLE TO LEX LUGER!!!

Macho Man bounces up to his feet and slides in and out of the ring, to prevent a countout. Savage then points in the direction of Jim Cornette, who begins to run the other way. Savage doesn’t realize that Luger is right behind him. Savage continues to chase Cornette around the outside, who trips and falls to the ground. Mr. Fuji appears out of nowhere…

AND GOES TO THROW A HANDFUL OF SALT INTO MACHO MAN’S EYES…

BUT SAVAGE DUCKS AS THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND…

AND MR. FUJI THROWS THE SALT INTO THE EYES OF LEX LUGER!!

Luger screams and shouts as he holds his face. Savage connects with a knee to the gut to the blinded Lex Luger! Savage rolls Luger back into the ring as Luger rolls around, clutching his face. Savage climbs back up to the top turnbuckle, points up to the Heavens above…

FLYING ELBOW DROP TO LEX LUGER!!!

A million camera flashes go off at once for the spectacular maneuver from Randy Savage! Savage hooks the leg…

1…2…3!!!

ELIMINATED AT 14:22- LEX LUGER

Luger rolls out of the ring, mad at the world. He slowly begins to regain his vision as he steps over Yokozuna, who is still slow to his feet. Luger looks back down at Yokozuna…

BEFORE STOMPING ON HIS HEAD FOR GOOD MEASURE!!

Mr. Fuji gets in the way of Luger who pushes the manager to the ground! The fans are loving this, as they begin to cheer for Lex Luger! Luger storms up the aisle way as Cornette tries to reason with him, but LUGER PUSHES HIM TO THE GROUND!!

“Lex Luger has had enough of this pairing with Yokozuna! He has snapped! And listen to this capacity crowd, they love every minute of it!” McMahon shouts, giving us all the information we need…

Inside the ring, Savage needs a breather as he tags back in Tatanka. Razor Ramon climbs into the ring as the two trade blows in the center of the ring. Razor gains the upper hand and puts Tatanka in a suplex position. Razor reaches back but Tatanka blocks the attempt, overpowers Razor and hoists him up in the suplex position! Tatanka holds Razor upside down for what feels like an eternity before dropping him to the mat! DELAYED VERTICAL SUPLEX!

Tatanka goes for the cover…

1…2…NO!!

Razor is able to kick out. Tatanka grabs Razor’s head as he climbs back to his feet and delivers a vicious looking uppercut that sends Razor back into the corner. Tatanka then climbs up onto the ropes and calls out to the crowd as they count along…

10 PUNCHES TO THE FACE OF RAZOR RAMON!!

Tatanka hops down as Razor falls to one knee. Tatanka is feeling it right now as he begins his circle dance around the ring, but the dance is short-lived…

WHEN HE RUNS INTO A HUGE LARIART FROM RAZOR RAMON!!

The Lariat turns Tatanka inside out and he lands hard on the mat like a ton of bricks! Razor, clearly exhausted at this point, pins Tatanka…

1…2…3!!!

ELIMINATED AT 17:01- TATANKA

We are down to 3 on 3 here in this huge action-packed Survivor Series Elimination Match!

Razor has no time to catch his breath as he is met with a kick to the ribs by his old nemesis- Macho Man.
    Savage lifts Razor up and connects with a scoop slam. Savage off the ropes goes for a clothesline but Razor ducks. Savage fires back off the ropes as Razor ducks once more, but Savage is waiting…

SUNSET FLIP!!!

1…2…NO!!

Razor kicks out! Savage pops up and tags in the fresh Mr. Perfect.
    Perfect and Razor are back in the ring, looking to settle their feud which has been ascending rapidly over the course of the match. Perfect with rights and lefts as he looks to wear down the reigning Intercontinental Champion, while showing he still has what it takes in the process.

Perfect with a snapmere taken down to Razor. Razor sits up on the mat as Perfect bounces off the ropes…

ROLLING NECK SNAP!!!

One of Mr. Perfect’s signature moves hits its mark! Perfect lifts Razor to his feet and hoists him back…

BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX BY MR. PERFECT!!!

Perfect looks good right now, and is looking to size up Razor Ramon for the PerfectPlex! Before Perfect can do anything, Razor smartly rolls over towards his corner and tags in Shawn Michaels! HBK hits the ring and is immediately met with a dropkick by Perfect!

Perfect lifts Michaels to his feet and connects with another Belly to Back Suplex! Michaels falls into the corner where Mr. Perfect begins driving his boot across Michaels’ throat! Perfect breaks the hold before the five count as Michaels uses the ropes for leverage to get back to his feet.

Perfect charges at Michaels who is waiting with a back elbow to the side of the head of Mr. Perfect! The move buys Michaels time as he makes it out of the corner and quickly grabs a hold of Perfect…

SNAP SUPLEX!!

Michaels is back on his feet as he lifts Perfect up. Michaels runs off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Perfect ducks. Perfect and Michaels race off the ropes simultaneously…

DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!!!

Both men are down on the mat as the crowd is on the edge of their seat in anticipation.
    Each man begins the slow crawl over to their respective corners. Perfect is able to tag in Owen Hart! Michaels is within a fingertip stretch to Diesel, but before he can, Owen grabs his leg and pulls him back into the center of the ring!

Michaels spins out of Owen’s grasp and mule kicks him back into the corner!

“Owen Hart would never let Michaels out of his grasp in any other match! Something is definitely up with him tonight!”
    The observant Monsoon states…

Michaels with rights and lefts in the corner. He goes to whip Owen out of the corner but Owen reverses it and sends Michaels forcefully back into the corner! Michaels hits the turnbuckles hard before falling to the mat. Owen sizes up Michaels as he locks in, looking to deal more damage…

OWEN WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK…BUT WAIT!

Michaels rolls underneath it. Owen turns back around…

AND GETS PLANTED WITH SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!

Owen immediately drops to the mat! Michaels with the cover!

1…2…3!!!

ELIMINATED AT 23:30- OWEN HART

“Owen Hart’s head was clearly not in this matchup right now, and he just costed his team by not executing! I’m telling ya McMahon, something is not right with Owen Hart. I think Dibiase may have gotten to him!” Monsoon is stuck on this theory…

“Owen Hart connects with the Spinning Heel Kick nearly every time he attempts it. He seemed a bit hesitant at first, and that split second cost him in this match!” McMahon points out…

Nevertheless, it is now 3 on 2, advantage to The Bad Guys!

Macho Man hops into the ring as all five men left are clearly starting to feel the effects of this grueling match!
    Michaels needs a breather, so before Savage can get a hold of him, The Heartbreak Kid tags in Diesel!

Diesel and Macho Man square off in the center of the ring as Savage tries to use the same strategy Marty Jannetty tried earlier on, and goes for the legs of the big man. Diesel moves back a step as Savage goes for a double leg takedown, and then drives his elbow into the back of Macho Man’s head!

Diesel takes a few steps and delivers another crushing blow to the side of Macho Man! Diesel lifts Savage up and puts him in a headlock as he walks over towards his corner and tags back in Shawn Michaels. Diesel holds Savage up as Michaels goes to punch him in the face…

AT THE LAST SECOND SAVAGE DUCKS…

BUT DIESEL IS WAITING AND CATCHES MICHAELS’ PUNCH!

Michaels swings and misses as the double team maneuver doesn’t pan out.

Diesel puts Michaels’ hand down as The Heartbreak Kid just dodged a bullet by punching his bodyguard in the face!

Savage and Michaels then begin to have a staredown in the center of the ring. The two share words before MICHAELS SLAPS MACHO MAN ACROSS THE FACE!!

“Shawn Michaels might want to re-think that slap! Savage took that one personally!” McMahon shouts, planting the seeds for a new budding rivalry…

Savage is not one to be disrespected! The slap infuriates the Macho Man as he winds back…

AND SLAPS MICHAELS ACROSS THE FACE!!

The two meet in the middle of the ring again, throwing wild rights and lefts at each other. Michaels gains the upper hand after a few knees to the gut. Michaels flies off the ropes…

FLYING FOREARM!!!

Michaels does his signature kick up but Savage is right back to his feet! Michaels goes for a dropkick but Savage catches his legs. Savage drags Michaels close to the corner and leans back…

SAVAGE CONNECTS WITH A SLING SHOT THAT SENDS MICHAELS FACE FIRST INTO THE TOP OF THE RING POST!!!

Michaels hits his nose hard on the top of the ring post and holds it while he is down on the mat. Savage looks to take advantage of the opportunity and climbs back up to the top turnbuckle. Savage points out into the crowd, looking for another Flying Elbow Drop…

BUT SHAWN MICHAELS GETS TO HIS FEET AND LUNGES AT THE ROPES!!!

“Shawn Michaels was playing possum the whole time! He pulled that out of his bag of tricks!”
    Monsoon tells us…

Michaels trips up Savage who lands crotch first on the top rope!!! Michaels begins to slowly climb to the top turnbuckle with Savage’s head hooked in his grasp. Michaels is in full control as he lifts Savage up…

SUPERPLEX!!!

Both men come crashing down with a loud thud, but Michaels is back up to his feet! Michaels begins to taunt Savage as he points his finger in the air and turns around, mocking Savage. Michaels waits for Savage as he slowly gets to his feet. Michaels begins to stomp his foot, letting everybody know what is coming next…

SWEET CHIN MUSI…..NO!!!

Savage rolls underneath!!

SCHOOLBOY ROLLUP!!!

1…2….3!!!!

ELIMINATED AT 28:10- SHAWN MICHAELS

“Macho Man just gave Michaels a taste of his own medicine! He was playing possum that entire time, and took full advantage of it! Macho Man with an upset pinfall on Shawn Michaels!”
    McMahon shouts out!

We are down to 2 on 2 for this epic matchup! Razor Ramon and Diesel against Macho Man and Mr. Perfect! New Generation versus Old School!!

Michaels slams the mat in frustration, shocked that he was just eliminated! Shawn Michaels is livid as he leaves the ring!

Razor commands Diesel to get in there and finish off Macho Man, clearly saving up his energy for Mr. Perfect, who stands anxiously awaiting a tag in his corner!
    Diesel hops into the ring, looking to get revenge on Savage for eliminating Shawn Michaels. Diesel stands the exhausted Macho Man up and slaps in across the chest!

Meanwhile on the outside, Shawn Michaels is still LIVID! He yanks a Macho Man sign out of a fan’s hand and rips it in half! He begins to walk towards the entrance way but has second thoughts and heads back towards the ring.

Back in the ring Diesel is choking out Savage in the corner when Michaels grabs a hold of Savage’s legs and pulls him out of the ring! A host of referees try to hold Michaels back but there is no stopping him right now AS HE TOSSES MACHO MAN INTO THE STEEL RING STEPS!

Mr. Perfect hops down off the apron to go help his partner but before he can, Razor steps in front and tackles him to the ground!

Diesel climbs out of the ring as Michaels begins to bark orders to his bodyguard. Michaels shoves the WWF officials off of him left and right as he orders Diesel to hold up the fallen Macho Man. Michaels steps back…

SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO MACHO MAN!!!

Macho Man collapses in a heap, but Michaels is not done! He goes over to the Radio WWF Table (yeah, the one that was just mentioned before this match-foreshadowing pal!) and swipes everything off of it, including the monitors!

“What is Shawn Michaels doing? He is a man possessed right now! Getting pinned by Savage struck a nerve!” McMahon calling in the heat of the moment…

While all of this is unfolding, there are still rules to follow, and the referee is way beyond his ten count as he counts out both Diesel and Macho Man!

ELIMINATED AT 30:00 VIA COUNTOUT- DIESEL

ELIMINATED AT 30:00 VIA COUNTOUT- MACHO MAN

We’re past the point of Michaels looking to win this match for his team as he has now gotten Diesel counted out. Back on the opposite side of the ring, Razor and Perfect continue to duke it out as Razor is in full control…

WHERE HE TOSSES MR. PERFECT BACK-FIRST INTO THE STEEL GUARD RAIL!!

Back on the other side of the ringside area, Michaels orders Diesel to lift Macho Man up…

“Oh no, I hope Diesel isn’t about to do what I think he is! He can get suspended if he goes through with this!” Monsoon shouts, but everybody knows Diesel doesn’t care…

Diesel hoists Macho Man up over his head…

JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB TO MACHO MAN…

THROUGH THE RADIO WWF TABLE!!!!

Hillbilly Jim and Steve Lombardi flee their post as Macho Man lies in a heap of rubble from the table exploding!

“We’ve never seen anything like that ever in the WWF! I’m at a loss for words right now!” McMahon is as astonished as everybody else right now…

The crowd, while bothered that pain has been inflicted onto Macho Man, are in awe of the Jackknife Powerbomb through the Radio WWF Table!

Diesel and Michaels finally accept they’ve both been eliminated as officials escort them to the back. A host of medics rush down to check on the fallen Savage, who still hasn’t moved since being tossed through the table!

The referee is finally able to restore order, or more like Razor rolls Mr. Perfect back into the ring…

And we are down to 1 ON 1! It’s the two men that started the match, the two captains of their respective teams-Mr. Perfect and Razor Ramon!

Perfect is nursing his lower back from being tossed into the steel guard rail as Razor continues to work it over. Razor trash talks Perfect while he continues to stomp on his back…

“IT’S OVER OLD MANG…JUST GIVE UP! I CAN DO THIS ALL NIGHT, CHICO!”

The taunting takes Razor’s concentration off of winning the match as Perfect is able to catch Razor off-guard…

MR. PERFECT GOES FOR THE PERFECTPLEX…

But Razor Ramon is still too strong this late in the match and blocks the attempt. Razor shoves Perfect off of him…

RAZOR CONNECTS WITH A BIG BOOT!!

Instead of going for the cover, the cocky Intercontinental Champion lifts Perfect back up…

AND PUTS HIM IN THE DREADED ABDOMINAL STRETCH!!!

Razor repeatedly slaps the back of Mr. Perfect’s head while synching in the hold! Perfect screams out in pain as the hold is certainly not doing his bad back any favors right now! Perfect reaches out for the ropes but Razor uses his strength to pull Perfect back into the center of the ring!

Perfect begins throwing elbows towards Razor, and one catches enough that Razor falls back a hair, giving Perfect the opportunity…

TO CONNECT WITH A SAMOAN DROP!!!

Perfect is downright drained as he used all of his energy in lifting Razor up for the move! Razor is down on the mat as Perfect uses the ropes for leverage to get to his feet. Perfect climbs up to the top turnbuckle, sizing up Razor…

FLYING CROSS BODY…

WAIT…RAZOR RAMON CATCHES MR. PERFECT IN MID-AIR!!

Razor parades around the ring with Mr. Perfect…

BEFORE DELIVERING A VICIOUS BACK BREAKER!!!

Razor still won’t go for the pin, and a smile develops across his face- he is enjoying dishing out punishment to Mr. Perfect right now!

Razor grabs Perfect by the hair and lifts him up to the top turnbuckle. Razor turns himself around and latches onto Perfect’s arms, lifting him up into the RAZOR’S EDGE POSITION!!!

Razor goes to take a step forward with Perfect, but Perfect is able to slide off of the back of Razor…

ROLLUP BY MR. PERFECT!!!

1…2….NO!!!!

Perfect pulled that move out of desperation, and it STILL didn’t pay off! Razor is back up to his feet while Perfect tries to climb back up…

RAZOR SPRINTS FULL SPEED AHEAD…

AND DRIVES HIS KNEE RIGHT INTO THE BACK OF MR. PERFECT!!

Mr. Perfect can barely stand as Razor poses for the crowd, which showers him with boos. Razor with another knee to the back of Mr. Perfect, who is nearly crippled at this point! Razor places Perfect on the top turnbuckle as he climbs up himself. Razor grabs onto Mr. Perfect and has him in the bodyslam position…

FALLAWAY SLAM FROM THE SECOND ROPE!!!

Razor slaps his hands as if to say he is ready to clean up Mr. Perfect once and for all! Razor places Mr. Perfect in between his legs and stretches his arms out, doing his signature pose! Razor goes to lift Perfect up for the Razor’s Edge…

BUT PERFECT GIVES ONE LAST PUSH…

AND CONNECTS WITH A BACK BODY DROP!!!

Perfect waits for Razor to get back to his feet…

PERFECTPLEX….NO!!!

MR. PERFECT’S BACK GIVES OUT AS HE DROPS RAZOR BACK DOWN TO THE MAT!!!

Perfect holds his back as Razor capitalizes by shoving Perfect in between his legs. This time, Mr. Perfect has nothing left in the tank to fight out…

RAZOR’S EDGE!!!

A completely worn-out Razor Ramon drapes an arm over Mr. Perfect…

1…2….3!!!!!

WINNER AND SOLE SURVIVOR AT 39:50- RAZOR RAMON

“OOZING MACHISMO” blasts as the crowd lets out a collective groan while the referee raises Razor Ramon’s hand!

“Razor Ramon just went the distance for his team, and picked up what could very well be the most impressive victory of his young career!”
    McMahon shouts…

Razor Ramon grabs his plethora of gold chains and Intercontinental title belt as he poses in the center of the ring! Mr. Perfect is still down inside the ring, holding his back! Razor raises the Intercontinental title up high above his head as he is met with massive heat from the crowd!

Razor looks back down at the fallen Perfect before getting down on one knee, right in Perfect’s face. He holds the Intercontinental title belt directly in front of Mr. Perfect…

“YOU’LL NEVER HAVE THIS AGAIN MANG! I’M GONNA RETIRE YOU! MARK MY WORDS, CHICO!”

Razor stomps on Perfect for good measure as he strolls out of the ring. “The Bad Guy” struts up the entrance way as he talks trash to anybody that will listen…

Back inside the ring Mr. Perfect refuses help from the referee as he slowly gets to his feet. He gets a massive standing ovation from the crowd as he pumps his fist up, showing his appreciation.

“Mr. Perfect gave it everything he had, but he couldn’t overcome Razor Ramon, or his bad back for that matter!” Monsoon shouts…

“Razor Ramon just stated that he is going to retire Mr. Perfect! Can you believe that statement?” McMahon is hung up on this small words, which may come to mean something much bigger down the road in 1994…

“Nevertheless, we can’t take anything away from Razor Ramon. He is a clear cut choice for Rookie of the Year, and possibly even MVP of 1993! There is no stopping this man right now!” Monsoon hypes up Razor Ramon, as the sky is the limit right now in the WWF for “The Bad Guy!”

We all begin to think about the takeaways from the matchup-

Owen Hart’s head not being in the match…

Yokozuna and Lex Luger's tag team relationship on the rocks...

Shawn Michaels snapping on Macho Man and the subsequent Jackknife Powerbomb through the Radio WWF table by Diesel…

Mr. Perfect coming up short and his back giving out, and Razor Ramon telling Mr. Perfect he is going to retire him…

A lot to take in and process right now, but a lot more to come down the road…

We all take a deep breath after that massively long match, collect our thoughts, and head to the nearest snack stand for some overpriced nachos and a $7 bottle of water while we get a promo hyping up our next showcase event…

The Royal Rumble! A time honored tradition!

“A place so nice, we had to go there twice…”

The Royal Rumble returns to Dallas, Texas for the second year in a row! See 30 of your favorite superstars battle it out for a shot at the richest prize in all of sports- the main event at Wrestlemania X!

January 22, 1994

The Reunion Arena- Dallas, Texas! Get your tickets now!

After the short promo hyping up our next Pay-Per-View, the time honored tradition known as the Royal Rumble, we head to the back where Todd Pettengill is stuck with the task of getting a word from Owen Hart…

Todd races down the hallway as Owen Hart slowly walks by, towel over his head. Owen is not in the mood for Todd right now, who begins asking the question we all want the answer to- did Ted Dibiase pay off Owen Hart earlier on tonight?

Owen looks at Todd and shakes his head in anger as he continues walking down the hall. Todd has nothing for us, but that’s alright, because the production truck has picked up commotion on the opposite side of the arena…

We don’t know exactly what happened as the cameras rush to the scene. All we see is Lex Luger-hair still white from Mr. Fuji mistakenly throwing salt into his eyes- on one corner of the hallway being held back by WWF Officials and Yokozuna on the other corner, also being held back by WWF Officials. It is at this moment we realize just how many people WWF employs for these types of situations…

Jim Cornette and Mr. Fuji are standing with Yokozuna while Luger points and shouts…

“I’M DONE PLAYING GAMES, CORNETTE! THIS IS OVER! YOU HEAR ME! I’VE BEEN PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE THIS ENTIRE TIME AND I’VE HAD ENOUGH!”

Lex Luger finally gives in to the WWF Officials and begins to walk away as we head back down to ringside to McMahon and Monsoon while the familiar tune of The Beverly Brothers’ theme song plays faintly in the background…

“It appears that Lex Luger has had enough of Jim Cornette and Yokozuna. Luger has seen the light, and the response from the crowd when he shoved Mr. Fuji down was all he needed to hear to make the right decision and leave!” McMahon is behind Luger, as was the crowd at his seemingly face turn…

“That pairing was doomed from the start, McMahon. Yokozuna and Lex Luger as a tag team was just a powder keg waiting to explode!” Monsoon follows up…

In what has become customary on these shows throughout 1993, we head back into the ring where The Centerfolds are already standing. Yet again, the trio didn’t get a proper entrance on a Pay-Per-View…

“RACECAR”

The engine revs up as catchy music plays- and out comes the newest addition to the WWF- Thurman “Sparky” Plugg! Plugg has on a checkered jacket as he jogs through the curtain, smiles and waves to the crowd before giving a fist pump! Plugg waits in the middle of the aisle as Rap music begins to play and we hear Oscar’s voice…

“WHOOMP! THERE IT IS!”

Oscar is out wearing an all-white suit as he raps about the WWF, before telling the fans to wave their hands in the air! Mo and Mabel, Men on a Mission, dance their way through the curtain as they get a very loud cheers from the crowd! The crowd plays along to Oscar’s words as they begin to wave their hands in the air like they just don’t care!

Sparky Plugg gives a high five to Mo and Mabel as the three men strut down to the ring for this huge Six-Man Tag Match that definitely wasn’t booked to give three new faces some air time before being used as warm bodies for the Royal Rumble!

Six-Man Tag Team Match
    Men on a Mission & Thurman “Sparky” Plugg
    vs.
    The Centerfolds (The Beverly Brothers & “The Model” Rick Martel)

Sparky Plugg and Rick Martel kick things off for this huge Six Man Tag Match!
    The two circle each other before locking up in the center of the ring. Martel grabs a headlock, but the move is short lived as Plugg lifts Martel up and connects with a back body drop! Plugg goes right on the offensive as he flies off the ropes and connects with a flying foreram!

Sparky soaks in the cheers from the crowd as he flies off the ropes again, looking for a clothesline. Martel ducks and as he bounces off the ropes, Blake makes a blind tag. Martel leapfrogs over Plugg who goes to run into the ropes…

BUT IS MET WITH A HUGE CLOTHESLNE FROM BLAKE!!

The teamwork pays off for The Centerfolds as Blake taunts Men on a Mission as he waves his hands in the air…like he just doesn’t care…before stomping on Sparky Plugg. Blake picks up the fallen Plugg and hoists him up onto the top turnbuckle. Blake attempts to climb up but Plugg is waiting with a hard kick to the face of Blake. Plugg is able to jump down as he delivers a forearm smash to Blake! Plugg jumps over and tags in Mabel!

The mountain of a man known as Mabel, who shows all the potential to be the next top star in the WWF, gets to work with a couple elbows and fists to Blake’s head. Mabel, the fun-loving giant swings his arms back and forth before lifting Blake up and connecting with a sidewalk slam! Mabel goes for the pinfall…

1…2…NO! Blake breaks up the pinfall attempt…

The match begins to break down as Mo enters the ring and tackles Blake to the mat. The Genius tosses Rick Martel his bottle of Arrogance as Martel climbs into the ring, looking to hit Mabel with it…

Sparky Plugg hops up onto the top turnbuckle and before Martel can connect…

SPARKY PLUGG HITS A TOP ROPE CLOTHESLINE TO MARTEL!!!

AND THE BOTTLE OF ARROGANCE GOES FLYING DOWN TO THE MAT!!

The faces take control of The Centerfolds as Sparky Plugg whips Martel into the corner, and Mo follows suit by sending Beau right into Martel! Mabel tosses Blake into the corner, and ALL THREE CENTERFOLDS MEMBERS ARE STUFFED IN THE CORNER!

Mo and Plugg make sure The Genius is neutralized on the outside as Mabel takes a few steps back, and the fans are on their feet…

Mabel charges forward…

BIG SPLASH TO ALL THREE MEN IN THE CORNER!!!

Martel takes the brunt of the move as he was the deepest guy in the corner. Blake falls to the mat as Mabel goes for the pin!

1…2…3!!!

Winners at 3:51- Men on a Mission & Thurman “Sparky” Plugg

The Centerfolds are all down as Mabel, Mo and Plugg all dance for the crowd, who loves every minute of the beatdown! Plugg tosses Martel out of the ring as Mo disposes of Beau. Blake slides out with assistance from The Genius.

Mabel looks down and points to the bottle of Arrogance, still lying inside the ring. The raucous fans, Sparky Plugg and Mo egg on the big fella to destroy the bottle. Mabel bounces off the ropes…

AND LEG DROPS THE BOTTLE OF ARROGANCE…SHATTERING IT INTO A MILLION PIECES!!!

Martel must be on bottle number 50 by now, and another one of his bottles of Arrogance has just been shattered on national television!

“Men on a Mission and Sparky Plugg victorious here at Survivor Series! These three men are all blue chippers, and will undoubtedly have gold around their waists and some point in the future!”
    McMahon hypes up our three new faces on the roster…

Oscar keeps the party going as he begins to rap while the trio of Mabel, Mo and Sparky Plugg head up the aisle way, slapping the fans’ hands. Another big Pay-Per-View opportunity for The Centerfolds, and another embarrassing defeat!

We shift gears as the vibe inside the arena also shifts, as every fan knows what is next- OUR MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!
    A graphic pops up onto the screen- WWF Champion Bret Hart versus the challenger, “The Beast from the East” Bam Bam Bigelow!

We head to the back where The Toddster is waiting for us, and has The Million Dollar Empire in sights for a pre-match interview. Bam Bam Bigelow stands front and center, cool and calm with a black towel draped across his head. Ted Dibiase is standing behind, rubbing the big man’s shoulders. Mr. Hughes stands next to Bigelow, clutching The Undertaker’s urn which has now transformed into a vase with $100 bills. Brother Love stands nearby with a pen and paper, since after all he is the Communications Director of MDE. IRS is also present, his trusty Haliburton in tow.

Pettengill asks Bigelow his thoughts for the match but before he can get any further, Dibiase takes over…

“Take a good look at this man right here.
    *GRUNTING FROM BIGELOW* Listen to this man right here! The Prized Possession of this global empire is like a caged animal waiting to be unleashed. The baddest man in the WWF! Todd, do you happen to know his record in 1993?”

Todd shrugs, and has no idea. Bigelow stares intently into the camera, teeth grinding, seething, and ready for the biggest opportunity of his life…

“UNDEFEATED! That’s right! Since The Empire came back, Bam Bam Bigelow has not lost a match! And that streak will continue tonight, mark my words. Y’see, ‘everybody’s got a price’ isn’t just a catchphrase, it has true meaning behind it. It is real life. It’s as real as this 350 pound of pissed off ANIMAL standing right here!”

Bigelow continues to grunt while the rest of The Empire look as confident in the big man as ever…

“The money, the fame, the fortune, the headlines- that all plays second to the feeling of that WWF title in your grasp. Get used to the WWF title around the shoulder of The Beast from the East, because just like saying everybody’s got a price…it is inevitable!”

Dibiase lets out his trademark evil laugh as The Empire walks off the set. Todd sends it over to Jim Ross…

On the opposite side of the arena, Jim Ross is with the reigning WWF Champion Bret Hart and his brother, Owen Hart. Bret looks just as cool and calm as ever as he stands with his arms crossed, WWF title around his waist. Owen Hart stands behind with his hands on his hips, similar to the body language he had during the interview with his Survivor Series team earlier on tonight. Ross gives the WWF Champion the floor…

“Hard work. Determination. Dedication. These are a few of the words that describe what I’ve gone through to wear this WWF Championship proudly around my waist. I’ve had this title in my possession for over nine months, and don’t think for a second I’m gonna let Dibiase and his goons take this away from me!”

Bret Hart points into the camera as Owen stares off into space in the background…

“See, the fact of the matter is, Dibiase- you can try to pay off my brother. You can try to drive a wedge in between us. But nobody knows my brother Owen better than I do. And I can tell you one thing…”

Bret smiles at his little brother as he pats him on the back…

“That blood is thicker than water, and money, for that matter. With my little brother Owen by my side, I have all the confidence in the world that tonight, Bam Bam Bigelow just becomes the flavor of the month! Why? Because I’m the best there is…the best there was…and the best…that ever will be!”

A confident Bret Hart storms off the set as Owen follows behind. Jim Ross signs off for the night as we head back down to ringside for the highly anticipated Main Event!

“Well folks, it doesn’t get any bigger than this. Bret Hart will face his toughest challenge as WWF Champion to date as he has to fend off not only The Million Dollar Empire, but an angry and locked in Bam Bam Bigelow!” Monsoon gets us hyped…

“The question still remains the same as it has all night- has Ted Dibiase paid off Owen Hart? There are a lot of variables in this matchup that will shape the course of WWF history, and we have just gotten word that while The Million Dollar Empire can remain at ringside for the duration of the match, if one member lays a finger on Bret Hart- they will be fired on the spot!” McMahon informs us of WWF President Roddy Piper’s ruling…

“Don’t put it past Dibiase to have multiple tricks up his sleeve, regardless of Piper’s ruling!” Monsoon knows Dibiase has some type of scheme…

WWF Championship

The big-match feel is in the air as an ominous lull fills the Boston Garden. We’ve waited MONTHS for this, and we are finally here…

A squad of private security guards march out from behind the curtain and stand in line about mid-way down the aisle.
    Ted Dibiase paid for these private security guards, who all look like trained assassins. Leave it to The Million Dollar Man to buy the best security detail money can buy…

“EVERYBODY’S GOT A PRICE!”

The crowd instantly boos as the sound of Dibiase’s theme song! This crowd HATES The Million Dollar Empire! The Empire begins to file out one by one as the private security team separates in the middle to let them through.

IRS is out first, jeering at the fans. The loyal member of The Empire is in no mood for the crowd tonight and lets them know it!

Brother Love files suit behind as he is sporting an all-green suit with a black tie, a changeup from his signature all white and red attire…

Mr. Hughes comes out next, holding up The Undertaker’s urn-stuffed with $100 bills. Hughes sees the urn as his prized possession now and never lets it out of his grasp…

A prize fight entrance leaves two men left to make their way out- Ted Dibiase and Bam Bam Bigelow! Dibiase stands next to Bigelow as the massively intimidating monster walks out slowly, black towel draped over his head. Dibiase gives the ok to the security team as the walk down the aisle with Bigelow in the middle as they swat batteries, beer bottles and anything else these crazy Boston fans can throw.

Bigelow slides into the ring and tosses the towel off his head, before letting out an enraging animalistic roar! Bigelow poses with his arms stretched out before warming up in the corner of the ring. Dibiase pats the big man on the back and gives him some advice while Bigelow nods…

“HART ATTACK!”

Bret Hart’s music blasts as THE CROWD ERUPTS! There is no doubt that Bret Hart is the most loved wrestler in the WWF, and the fans let him know it. The reigning WWF Champion pops through the curtain as the arena rocks from the ovation! Bret Hart does his signature arms open pose at the top of the aisle way as Owen Hart stands tall next to his brother!

Bret and Owen walk down to the ring with a purpose. Bret doesn’t even give his pink sunglasses away, as he is all business tonight!
    Bret tosses the sunglasses to Owen before giving his brother a long and drawn out hug, almost as if he is going to battle. Bret and Owen share a few words before giving each other a high five. Bret climbs into the ring and soaks in the massive ovation from the crowd!

Bret and Bigelow begin to inch closer to each other in the center of the ring as the referee stands in-between the two men. Bret takes off his WWF Championship, stares at it, before giving it a kiss. The referee holds the belt up high in the air as the anticipation continues to build…

The referee hands the belt down to the timekeeper, and officially rings the bell! THE ANTICIPATION IS OVER! IT’S SHOWTIME!

Bret and Bigelow circle each other before locking up in the center of the ring. Bigelow quickly grabs a headlock as he grabs Bret’s head very violently. Bret muscles out of it and sends Bigelow off the ropes. Hart goes for a shoulder block but Bigelow shows off his freakish athleticism…

AND CARTWHEELS OUT OF THE WAY!!

Bret doesn’t let the show of athleticism deter him as he rockets off the ropes and runs into a HUGE shoulder block by Bigelow! Bigelow isn’t slowing down as he begins to stomp on Bret. Bret is able to make it to his feet but is met with smashing forearms by Bigelow. Hart thinks quick on his feet as he knows he can’t withstand this brutal beatdown as he kicks the leg of Bigelow!

Bigelow steps back and Bret winds up and kicks Bigelow in the leg once more! Bigelow begins to hobble as Bret delivers another hard kick to the leg, knocking the big man down to one knee. Bigelow smartly rolls out of the ring, as the feeling out portion of the match is now over- we know both men are bringing their all to this one!

Bigelow attempts to shake out his leg but before he has a chance…

BRET HART WITH A SLINSHOT PLANCHA OVER THE TOP AND ONTO BIGELOW!!!

Bigelow hits the deck as Hart follows up the quick move by drilling Bigelow in the face. Bigelow covers up on the floor and uses his power to toss Bret Hart off of him before getting back to his feet. Hart fires back with elbow smashes to the head of Bigelow. Bigelow shakes off the hits and knees Hart in the sternum, dropping Bret to his knees!

Bigelow grabs a hold of Bret, looking to send him into the guard rail, but Bret reverses it…

BRET SENDS BIGELOW CRASHING INTO THE STEEL GUARD RAIL!

Bret Hart isn’t done just yet as he sprints ahead…

AND CLOTHESLINES BIGELOW INTO THE FRONT ROW!!!

Bret flies over the guard rail with Bigelow, and both men are now in the crowd!
    Bret fires away on Bigelow who continues to eat punches. Bigelow connects with another hard knee to the sternum of the WWF Champion. The Beast then picks up Bret Hart…

BIGELOW DROPS HIM THROAT FIRST ON THE GUARD RAIL!!

Bret hangs on the guard rail as Bigelow topples him back over to the ringside floor before climbing back over himself. Bigelow hoists Bret up on his shoulder…

THE MONSTER DROPS HIM FACE FIRST ON THE RING APRON!!

Dibiase and the rest of The Empire applaud Bigelow while Owen stands anxiously on the opposite corner, slamming the mat, hoping to will his big brother on…

Bret drops to the ground as Bigelow lets out another loud roar before driving his knee into Bret’s back! Bigelow slides Bret Hart back inside the ring as he takes his time climbing back in.

Bigelow ascends to the second turnbuckle and waits for Bret to get to his feet. Bigelow leaps off, going for a Double Axe Handle, but Bret is waiting and dodges out of the way while driving his arm into Bigelow! Bigelow stands in the corner as Bret winds back and drills him with a side elbow! Bret grabs a hold of the big man’s head…

RUNNING BULLDOG FROM BRET HART!!!

Bret goes for an early cover…

1…NO!!

Bigelow not only kicks out after 1, but tosses Bret across the ring while kicking out!

“Bam Bam Bigelow is locked in right now! Bret Hart better have a flawless game plan for this match!” Monsoon chimes in…

Bigelow is back to his feet as Bret hooks his arm around his neck and attempts to lift up, going for a snap suplex. Bigelow blocks the attempt and then rears back and headbutts Bret Hart! Hart hits the mat from the painful headbutt! Bigelow picks up Hart and connects with a scoop slam!

Bigelow stomps on Bret Hart once more before bouncing off the ropes, connecting with a big elbow drop! Bigelow goes for the cover…

1…2…NO!!

The reigning WWF Champion has a lot of fight left in him as he kicks out at 2! Bigelow grabs a hold of Bret’s head…

AND BEGINS VIOLENTLY SMASHING IT BACK AND FORTH INTO THE MAT!!!!

After about five deadly smashes, Bigelow lets go of Bret’s head as he goes for another pinfall…

1…2…NO!!

The will of a champion is in full effect for Bret Hart right now. Owen continues to stand anxiously on the outside while The Empire members are all locked in on Bigelow’s every move right now…

Bigelow lifts Bret to his feet and goes for another huge right hand but Bret Hart ducks! Hart fires away with another round of kicks to Bigelow’s leg! Bigelow staggers on the ropes as Hart continuously kicks him in the leg! Bigelow drops to one knee as Bret fires off the ropes…

RUNNING KNEE TO THE HEAD OF BIGELOW!!

Bigelow sprawls out on the middle rope as Bret begins to gain some momentum, all while still holding his neck from Bigelow smashing his head into the canvas moments earlier! Bret hops out of the ring and onto the apron. He walks back towards the corner of the apron and sprints forward…

KICKING BIGELOW AT FULL SPEED RIGHT IN THE FACE!!

Bret wastes no time as he lifts Bigelow up off the ropes. Bret latches onto Bigelow and looks to suplex him out of the ring and to the floor, but instead Bigelow lifts Bret up…

AND DROPS HIM FACE FIRST ON THE RINGSIDE FLOOR!!!

Bret looked to overpower Bigelow right there, but there is no overpowering this monster tonight!
    Bigelow gives himself a moment to catch his breath before he climbs out of the ring. Bret is up on one knee as he tries to fire back at Bigelow, but the punches have no effect on the behemoth!

Bigelow responds by stomping on the leg of Hart, showing that two can play that game. The crowd is still firmly behind the reigning WWF Champion, but Bigelow is in complete control right now!

Bigelow picks up Bret and places him on his shoulder as he walks towards the corner of the outside. Bigelow lifts Bret up…

AND TOSSES HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE RING POST LIKE A LAWN DART!!!

Bret immediately grabs his face as blood rushes from his forehead! Bigelow bends down and slaps Hart across the face. Bigelow’s hand is covered in Bret Hart’s blood as smacks his hands together before rubbing them on his face! Bam Bam Bigelow is as sadistic as ever right now!

Bigelow lifts Bret to his feet before pointing over at Owen Hart…

“THIS ONE’S FOR YOU, OWEN!”

Bigelow with another elbow to Bret Hart’s head! Bret drops to one knee, the blood pouring from the open wound on his forehead! Bigelow slides the beaten down Bret back inside the ring as he follows behind. Bret, still looking to fight, swings wildly with rights and lefts that knock Bigelow back.

Bret uses the ropes as leverage to get to his feet where Bigelow is waiting…

WITH A BIG BOOT!!!

Bret drops back down to the mat, arm still holding onto the middle rope. The crowd is feeling everything Bret is feeling right now as they try their best to will on the WWF Champion! Bret attempts to get to his feet where Bigelow is waiting. Bigelow grabs Hart by the hair and hooks his arms underneath…

DOUBLE UNDERHOOK SUPLEX!!!

Bigelow with the cover…

1…2……NOO!!!

Bret Hart is digging deep as he kicks out at two and a half! Owen Hart continues to slam the mat, trying to will his brother on while shouting for him to not give up! Bigelow is toying with Bret right now as he lets him get back up to his feet. Bret throws a lazy punch that misses and Bigelow sends him off the ropes. Bigelow goes for a clothesline but Bret ducks…

AND LOCKS IN A SLEEPER HOLD!!!

Bret Hart is hanging on for dear life as Bigelow flails his arms back and forth! The big man begins to fade fast as Bret screams while locking the hold in deeper and deeper! Bigelow shifts all his weight backwards…

WHERE BIGELOW CRUSHES BRET HART IN THE CORNER OF THE RING!!!

Bigelow catches his breath as Bret slowly gets to his feet! The electricity is firmly in the air as the crowd cheers louder and louder for Bret Hart. Hart climbs to the second rope as he kicks Bigelow off of him. Bret launches off the middle turnbuckle…

BUT BIGELOW CATCHES HIM IN A POWERBOMB POSITION IN MID AIR!!

Thinking quickly, Bret holds onto the ropes and then shifts his weight backwards…

HEADSCISSORS TAKEDOWN BY BRET HART!!!

Bret looks to capitalize on the opening he has created. He goes back to his strategy to working over the leg of Bigelow as he starts kicking at it once more! This time, Bigelow is prepared and catches the leg of Bret! Bret bounces on one leg as Bigelow holds onto his other leg…

Bret goes for an Enzeguri but Bigelow ducks out of the way and Bret hits the mat! Bigelow latches on to the back of Bret Hart…

BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX!!!

Bigelow not only hit the suplex, but the move sends Bret Hart half way across the ring! Bigelow roars to the crowd while Bret can barely get to his feet. Bigelow rushes over to Bret and wraps his arms around him…

PLACING HIM IN A BEAR HUG!!!

Bigelow tosses Bret Hart back and forth like a rag doll with the beat hug while Bret screams out in pain! Bret reaches out for his brother Owen, but all Owen can do is watch this carnage unfold!

Dibiase inches closer to Owen on the outside as he points and shouts…

“REMEMBER OUR DEAL, OWEN! THAT WAS A LOT OF CASH!”

Owen vehemently shakes his head…

“THERE IS NO DEAL!”

Dibiase smirks…

“OH YES, THERE IS A DEAL!”

Bigelow has the bear hug locked in deep as Bret’s legs begin to give out on him as Bigelow calls for the referee to begin to count out Bret! Before the referee can grab a hold of Hart’s arm to start the count…

BRET SLIPS OUT OF THE BEAR HUG…

DOUBLE LEG TAKE DOWN!!!

Bret goes for The Sharpshooter but Bigelow’s legs are too massive and Bigelow ends up kicking Bret off of him!
    Bret falls back to the mat, as that may have been the last ounce of energy he had left in him! Bigelow, starting to wear down himself, hunches over as Bret crawls towards the ropes to get to his feet.

Bigelow grabs Bret before he can get back to his feet and wraps his massive hand around Bret’s throat…

CHOKESLAM TO BRET HART!!!

Bigelow hooks the leg!!!

1….2…………3…NOOOO!!!

At the last possible second, Bret is able to muster up enough strength to get his shoulder up! Bigelow pounds the mat in anger as he gets to his feet and pounds his chest like he’s King Kong! Bigelow grabs the helpless Bret Hart and hoists him above his head. Bigelow parades around the ring with Bret high above his head. Bigelow gets a running head start with Bret in tow…

AND TOSSES BRET OVER THE ROPES AND ONTO OWEN HART ON THE FLOOR!!!

Owen Hart knew it was coming, and was still a bit out of position and didn’t catch Bret Hart fully….Instantly we can tell that Bret landed awkwardly as he immediately clutches at his right knee, letting out an agonizing scream!

Bret Hart rolls around in pain while Owen, who was also knocked down, checks on his brother. Owen calls for help as he holds his head in his hands, continually shouting “NO!”

While Owen holds his fallen brother in his arms on the outside, Bigelow lets out another loud roar inside the ring!

“Oh no, this is not good. This is not good at all. LET’S GET SOME HELP OUT HERE! HE IS SERIOUSLY INJURED!” McMahon screams for help as the entire crowd is dead silent…

A team of medics rush through the curtain, but Dibiase orders his private security team to stop them. The security team forms a line and it is a line that the WWF Medical staff cannot break through!

Bigelow has had enough of the antics and climbs out of the ring, stomping on Bret Hart’s badly injured leg! Owen Hart tries to stop the monster…

BUT GETS CLOCKED IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BY MR. HUGHES’ URN!!!

The crowd is in full panic mode as Bigelow tosses Bret Hart back into the ring! Bigelow places Bret right where he wants him as he climbs to the top turnbuckle…

In a sight to behold, the 300 plus pounder graciously leaps off the top turnbuckle…

TOP ROPE MOONSAULT FROM BAM BAM BIGELOW!!!!

Bigelow hooks the leg! Owen Hart is out cold! Bret has a severely injured leg! Dibiase and the rest of The Million Dollar Empire can barely hold their excitement back…

1…….2……………..3!!!!!!!!!!

Winner AND NEW WWF WORLD CHAMPION at 25:21- Bam Bam Bigelow

“EVERYBODY’S GOT A PRICE!” blasts as the crowd is stunned in silence!

BAM BAM BIGELOW IS THE NEW WWF CHAMPION!!

Dibiase grabs the belt from the timekeeper as The Empire rush the ring! Dibiase jumps for joy up and down before draping the WWF Championship over Bam Bam Bigelow’s shoulder! Thunderous boos from the crowd ring out but it doesn’t matter because Bam Bam Bigelow is the WWF Champion!

Bigelow looks down at the belt which looks small in scale to the size of his hands and lets out the biggest animalistic roar you’ve ever heard as he holds the title high in the air!

“Bam Bam Bigelow is the new WWF Champion! I don’t believe what I am seeing right now!” Monsoon is almost at a loss for words…

“Bigelow put in the performance of a lifetime, and Bret Hart is hurt bad, Gorilla, real bad!”
    McMahon is more concerned with the condition of Bret Hart…

The Empire exit the ring as they head up the aisle way. Bam Bam Bigelow poses with the WWF title over his head once more as fans pelt the remaining batteries and trash they have left! The private security team ushers the new WWF Champion up to the top of the aisle way…

Back inside the ring, the WWF Medics can finally attend to Bret Hart, who slams the mat in agonizing pain! We can pick up audibly Bret talking to the medics… “I FELT IT POP!”

Bret is down, Bigelow is the new WWF Champion…but what about Owen Hart?

What did Dibiase mean when he said they had a deal?

What was Dibiase doing in the back all night, going in and out of Owen Hart’s dressing room?

Did Owen Hart sell out his big brother?

Is that why he let Bret fall the way he did?

Was this all part of a bigger plan?

The burning questions will surely be the sole focus of the WWF moving into 1994…

Survivor Series comes to a close with Bam Bam Bigelow posing at the top of the entrance way with the WWF Championship! The Empire has finally done it! They have ridden on the back of a beast to the richest prize in all of sports!

The medics put a stabilizer on Bret Hart’s leg as they prepare to put him on a backboard as Owen Hart stands stoically while Bret continues to scream out in pain…

Owen grits his teeth and shakes his head, still unable to come to grips with what just transpired as he looks down at his brother…

It is a far different look than the one he gave Bret to close out Summerslam, but in a way, it is the same exact look.

It is quite the look…

A look of someone who maybe, just maybe, might have just betrayed his own flesh and blood…

Last edited by BattleTank; 04-17-2021 at 12:29 AM.

^click it

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Literally feels like forever that we’ve been waiting for this, so happy you’ve finally got around to posting. I like the ‘happy family’ stuff here with Bret and Owen. It’s only a matter of time before that shit falls apart, so I just enjoyed the showcase here, especially with Bret one day hoping to repay the favour to Owen. Cool, different start to the show, yet still a sort of early 90’s WWF cheesy thanksgiving message. This was great.

The Million Dollar Empire just feel like such a big deal. Intrigued to see what the go is with the loaded briefcase, and smart to showcase both champion and challenger here to start the show.

Can’t be an early 90’s PPV without some Vinnie Mac narration haha. More good stuff, geez I missed this.

Seems weird that you’d only bold one team name in each of the entrances. It’s a small formatting thing sure, but I don’t know, not sure why both wouldn’t be emphasised. Also, yes for that GIF. Jimmy Del Ray needs to dance forever~! Eh, not sure about the slight rule change up here if I’m honest. I figure if there is ever a time to do a traditional Survivor Series match, it’s you know, at Survivor Series. Once the match kicked off, I think things ran pretty smoothly. Del Ray/Gunn stuff was okay, but you can definitely tell shit picked up once The Steiner’s got involved. By the way, that moment where Del Ray was gyrating at Sunny – brilliant. Intrigued that eleven minutes in, it doesn’t really feel like there’s been a heat period. Both times the heels gained the advantage, I read it as if the faces got straight back up and made a tag relatively quickly. With the slightly relaxed rules, it felt like only a matter of time before all hell broke loose here, and I thought that lead to the first pinfall. Quebecers being the first team eliminated makes me sad, but I thought everything has been crafted pretty well to this point. Second elimination was terrific. The exciting Sunny/Cornette stuff leading to the distraction and Bart then having no support was great. Leaves us with some potential follow up after the PPV also. Del Ray’s Moonsault was a nice way for the heel advantage to hit, and again the ending here was completely fine. Best way to describe this is that this was just a real solid opening to the show.

Headshrinkers attack on The Steiner’s could lead to some stiff contests in the future, which would be awesome. Tag division has so many good teams. The inclusion of Monsoon’s line about where The Gunns are is fantastic after all of their dramas. So much more of a story there, excited to see how that progresses.

DiBiase going to try and pay Owen Hart? Awesome.

Love the laid back/arrogant attitude of The Kliq here. I thought this was written very well. Only part that was executed incorrectly for me was the Larry Bird bit. Made no sense that the crowd would cheer when Ramon called Bird a loser in his first statement. You take the loser part out, and then the pop, turning into heat when Razor goes with the next line works much better. The New York stuff and the rest of the promo in general was good. Surprised that Luger and Yoko weren’t at least disapproving of the laid back attitude of their partners in the background or something.

LOL at the visual of Cactus in Doink’s outfit. Awesome Cactus promo. You’ve hit gold with him, and in extension the Roberts angle since day one. Cactus getting some more shine is awesome, and Foley is a god at these type of promos.

Absolutely brutal start from Adam Bomb here. I was wondering if you’re going to make this a squash match with the way it was going. Domination until the epic counter of Cactus headbutting the chair into Bomb’s face. It would have been nice for Cactus to sell the shot a little, instead of just going straight for Polo after that. The busted nose is an awesome visual as well. Jack having the advantage and landing some awesome offense, leading to his moment with Polo was all good. Johnny dressed as Doink was always going to fire up Cactus, and this leading to the spot where Jack takes the ugly head first bump into the barricade was good. One last fightback from Cactus leading to the betrayal from Doink to finish was all brilliant. I enjoyed this tremendously, credit to you because it was an Adam Bomb match. Great stuff here, and looking forward to the follow up, and a potentially deranged, babyface Cactus.

And you’ve got the hook for the night with Owen Hart seemingly accepting the briefcase.

More ICO-PRO goodness. YES!

Troubles with Yoko and Luger despite what Cornette says. Putting this here means it has to have some sort of impact on the big match later.

Not sold on 123 Kid getting saddled with Crush. I guess the promo was solid though.

A smart way to get the fans further on the side of the new tandem, with the two of them interrupting Lawler before he can insult Boston. Jarrett/Lawler are such an old school pairing so and used some typical heel tactics to gain the advantage. Imagine some of the old school Memphis tactics these two could use to build heat every night, awesome. Obviously makes sense for Kid to be the face in peril also. Eventually Crush gets the hot tag and things went along okay. Enjoyed the first guitar being destroyed by Crush, but him being unable to do the second one. Taking out Crush’s leg was smart by Jarrett, a nice tactic. Kid locking in a Sleeper Hold seems weird when his strengths are his quickness and speed, I honestly thought that was a misstep on your part. Ending is perfect in the sense that the heels win but the faces don’t lose a lot. A solid enough match, and I’m really happy Crush didn’t win. Let’s hope he needs some more surgery soon.

Pissed off Steiner’s are the best kind. Please have them maintain this attitude.

Surely you write out the one year anniversary Raw in 2025?

Radio WWF! GET EXCITED~!

A solid promo to hype the face team here. No real content from the Perfect Team, just generic hype, except for the Owen Hart reaction, which is as interesting as ever. Really curious to see how you deliver on this Owen hook and how his mannerisms are throughout his own match. Nailing it so far tonight with the teases for this angle, now it’s time to payoff.

The Kliq having an organised pose is awesome. Anyway, starting with the two team captains make sense, and Perfect being, well, perfect enough to swat the toothpick back at Razor is awesome. Makes sense for Perfect’s back to be a focus for the heels here. Not much else to say, things flowed well for the first few minutes, and Diesel on his PPV debut getting an elimination so quick works wonders. Puts him over on the big stage, good stuff. I’m glad that you’re continuing to highlight the demeanour of Owen here, and I thought the explosion between Luger and Yoko, leading to both their eliminations really (if you count Fuji’s fuck up) was all done really well. Luger officially leaving the crew after his elimination works, and obviously he’ll get the cheers because the crowd is racist. Tatanka being eliminated by a Lariat seems a little weak, even if it was a high impact one. One of the thing that occasionally irks me with these elimination matches is that people get eliminated by stuff that wouldn’t finish them off in a normal one on one contest. It annoys me, and I kind of felt that a bit with the Tatanka elimination.

3 on 3 though and I thought the exchanges with Perfect against both Ramon and Michaels would have been a lot of fun. Owen having Shawn kick out of his grasp was made out to be a HUGE deal here, which again struck me as a bit odd. I’m sure somebody would have been able to get out of Owen’s grasp before. The execution of Owen being distracted leading to his elimination didn’t completely work for me, but booking wise, Owen losing due to distraction makes a tonne of sense. This gets me incredible excited for what could come during the main event. Again, the next sequence was brilliant. Savage/Shawn stuff, the almost failed double team, and Randy sneaking the pin on Shawn was fantastic. And then the attack leading to Diesel/Savage both being counted out worked a treat. Very good stuff, and fitting that the final two are the team captains. I’m honestly not sure why this doesn’t happen more often with Survivor Series matches.

Damn, son. Jackknife Powerbomb through the table is huge for ’93 WWF. Epic spot.

I didn’t expect this ending with Perfect’s back just completely giving out on him. Was done well though, although after the start of the match, it kind of felt like Perfect’s back wasn’t really focused on again until the ending. Maybe there should have been some more mentions of it throughout? Still, a pretty fun match overall and Ramon looks amazing right now.

Royal Rumble. Yay~!

Owen Hart not speaking continues to add to the intrigue of what he’ll do. Again, you’ve played this so well tonight.

Luger/Yoko dramas continuing in the back makes sense.

Yep, literally just a match to put over the new guys so it did it’s job I guess, and there isn’t much else to say. Quick and relatively painless, and a nice spot afterwards with the bottle of arrogance being shattered.

Promos were good to hype the main event, again with Owen’s body language being touched on nicely. Good stuff.

I liked the start here as within an instant we know what both men are bringing to the table. Bigelow with the strength whilst Hart is going to try and chop him down to size. The way you wrote Bigelow here was honestly amazing, he looked so beastly throughout. His strength, his domination, it was crazy. If I’m honest, I thought it was a little strange that Owen has seemed conflicted all night, but then he’s looking pretty certain to be on team Bret throughout this match. I enjoyed Ted shouting out to Owen about the deal at one stage though.

Honestly, pulling the trigger on Bigelow as champion with how tough he looked tonight, and how good he has looked in general is a terrific move. I love it. I’m maybe a little surprised that Bret didn’t show more signs of a comeback, but this was pure dominating. Owen not being able to catch Bret even though he was coming is an interesting line to take, not giving us a true payoff, but still making us question Owen’s alignment.

Bret’s knee injury is intriguing as well, I’m curious to see if he’ll be out for awhile or whatever. Bam Bam as champion should be epic though, and we’ve still got plenty of stuff to follow up here.

This took it’s time but I felt like it was worth it. The big matches on this show delivered, you nailed a few things here and there’s still plenty to work with going forward. Can’t really ask for more, good return show mate.

What A Maneuver!

Status

December 1, 1993

BRET HART OUT 4-6 MONTHS

The worst-case scenario has come to fruition for Bret “The Hitman” Hart. An MRI taken last week revealed that the former WWF Champion had a complete tear to his Anterior Crucial Ligament (ACL) sustained at the hands of Bam Bam Bigelow from their encounter at Survivor Series.

Bret Hart underwent successful surgery this morning and should be able to make a full recovery. The timetable given to “The Hitman” by doctors is 4 to 6 months. Any normal athlete would be given a 6-9 month recovery window, but due to Bret Hart's extreme ability to heal quicker than the average man, he should hit closer to the 5 month mark which would see him return to action sometime in May. This leaves Bret Hart undoubtedly on the shelf for the foreseeable future and more importantly, Wrestlemania X.

The WWF has not yet reached out to Bret Hart, and will do so in the coming days. Simply put, to say this is a massive loss to the World Wrestling Federation at the moment would be a severe understatement, as Bret Hart has been the flag bearer and cornerstone of the company since 1991.

One year in the making, 365 days later, we’ve done the unthinkable here at the World Wrestling Federation as we close in on our 1 year anniversary for Monday Night RAW! Throughout 1993 RAW has brought some of the biggest moments, hardest hitting action, and all of the breathtaking stories you can handle!

Tune in on Monday night, January 10, 1994 as we head back to The Manhattan Center for a very special, extended edition of Monday Night RAW!

Confirmed Matches:

Winner Draws #30, Loser Draws #1 in the Royal Rumble
    “The Heartbreak King” Shawn Michaels w/Diesel vs. Mr. Perfect

With the Royal Rumble just around the corner, things are beginning to heat up for all competitors slated to enter the Royal Rumble Matchup. Two favorites to win it all, Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect, will look to increase their chances at winning by drawing the last number in the match, Number 30! With the added stipulation that the loser must draw Number 1, this matchup of New Generation versus Old School will surely bring the house down!

One Year in the Making!
    Owen Hart vs. “The Model” Rick Martel

On the first ever episode of Monday Night RAW, both Owen Hart and Rick Martel were etched into the WWF history books forever by competing in the first ever matchup! However, Rick Martel found himself on the wrong side of history as being the first superstar to lose a match on Monday Night RAW. Martel is looking to avenge his loss last year to Owen Hart as he gets another opportunity to get back into the win column. Owen Hart just might have other plans!

Freak Show Rules Match
    Doink the Clown vs. Cactus Jack

According to WWF President Roddy Piper, the problems between Doink the Clown and Cactus Jack have gone on for too long, and things will finally come to a collision on Monday Night RAW! The rules to the Freak Show Rules Match are quite simple- Pinfalls count anywhere in the building (or in the street for that matter) and there are No Disqualifications! Look for these two former best friends turned worst enemies to throw everything, including the kitchen sink, at each other!

Figured I’d get through some housekeeping and begin 1994 in the coming days. For now, here are the results of the four (nearly five) month long predictions contest for Survivor Series. Once again, thank you to everybody that left predictions, and thanks to Stojy for the feedback, much appreciated!

Zoom- 5/6
    Maki- 5/6
    Dubb- 5/6
    JMan- 5/6
    Wolf Beast- 4/6
    Ty- 4/6
    Rasky- 4/6
    Deco- 4/6
    Shade- 4/6
    Keef- 4/6 (miss you, friend)
    Rant- 3/6
    Role Model- 3/6

Congrats to Zoom, Maki, Dubb and JMan for all tying and winning. I’d give you all the prize of helping out with graphics, but I already do that for all of you except for Maki- so Maki, whenever you want some graphics just PM me and I’d be glad to help you out!

I guess you could say Bigelow winning the title was a shocker, since only a fellow New Gen savant in Ty picked him to win the big one. Everybody else was pretty much on par with how the results played out. To be honest, I'm just glad I finally wrote the PPV after that extremely long layoff. Writing and planning the 5 on 5 Elimination Match took way longer than it needed to be, which is partially the reason in the long delay.

Kind of mad nobody picked The Centerfolds to win, they are truly hated by every universe- the old WWF one, and the current WC one

Survivor Series and the year that was 1993 are now behind us, and 1994 should be a fun year for you all to read. All of the main stories are already planned out, and I'm hoping to cross a bridge I once dreamed of getting to back when I started this thread. Once again like every other year thus far, there will be an out-of-the-box (some may say quite the head-scratching choice) WWF Champion. It is now my job to push that man as if he deserves the strap, so I have a lot of work ahead of me in that department.

Much like 91 through 93, nothing much will change for 94 in regards to the format. A few RAW’s sprinkled in between “The Road To” and the full PPV write up. Other than switching up some outdated graphics and possibly ditching “The Control Room” with The Toddster, it will still be the same WWF you’ve all known for over three years on here.

Check back in about a week for the RAW 1 Year Anniversary Show, then we’re off to the races with “The Road to Royal Rumble” followed by Royal Rumble 1994, which will hopefully all be posted within the next 6-8 months

^click it

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Damn son. Didn't expect you go to with the full blown injury to Bret, leaves me curious as to what you'll do with Bigelow at the Rumble, as well as what Owen's Mania will now look like. As you probably realize from some of the injuries I've pulled in my BTB, I love the idea of getting rid of a big star when nobody will expect it.

Looking forward to the big time Raw in full. Michaels/Perfect and Doink/Cactus should be fun. Love the 'Freak Show Rules' match, even though in essence it's just a standard Hardcore match... AND the symmetry of Owen/Martel going at it again one year later is pretty cool.

Sorry I didn't leave predictions on this. Had no idea that I missed. Happy to see you pushing forward with this, although a little sad that The Toddster's show might be getting canned.

DING DONG, Hello?

Status

Let me try to continue to get back in the saddle here. Let's read The Survivor Series!

Quebecers being the first to be gone in the opener doesn't bother me too much. Neither do the Gunns, as I suspected it'd come down to the Steiners and Heavenly Bodies. No surprise that the Steiners got the win, to give the crowd a big babyface start to the night. Headshrinkers attacking them afterwards is some good, good stuff. Curious to see if you make anything of the fact that the Gunns didn't come out to help them.

Jack being a dickhead and crying over Doink is hysterical. And then Doink attacking him, after all, is even funnier! :rofl. Good win for Adam Bomb here even if I do prefer Cactus personally. Everything was booked right and made sense here though, so no issue with this at all.

Had to figure the heels would win here after the faces took the first two matches. Thought this was played well, with King getting the win with a handful of tights after Jarrett's plan was foiled. Heels always finding a way is a great trope and I think it was done very well here.

Yep. After that promo, something's definitely going to be going down between the Steiners and Gunns. I imagine that's squared away first, and then the Headshrinkers will take center stage. Perhaps a title match at the Raw Anniversary Show? Or the Rumble? Could see either or happening here, and no matter what it is, I think it'll be a big deal.

Alright, on to the first 5-on-5 match! Yoko getting eliminated early on is HUGE! And it was done in a way that protects him well too. Smart! Luger getting ousted by Savage next is fine. And Luger and Yoko are definitely going to erupt soon enough here. Figured Tatanka wasn't going to last too long here. Ohhhhhhhh wow, Owen gets ousted by Michaels. I'm wondering what you're cooking up here with him since you made him a huge point of emphasis. Macho Man getting Michaels eliminated with the rollup is fine. You don't need to decisively eliminate him here, and like you'd said, Savage was playing possum. It works! Plus Michaels attacking him works just as well, AND it gets Diesel out too. Christ, that Jackknife spot sounds SICK. Love it. Perfect and Ramon, two great workers, ending the match just makes a tonnage of sense. And what an ending this is. Ramon being the sole survivor and picking up multiple eliminations? My kinda party. This match was fun as hell and is my MOTN so far.

Cooldown match lasts only a few minutes. MOM and Sparky Plugg winning have no issues from me.

My God, Bret running roughshod in the early goings is awesome. And then Bam Bam gets right to work right after. Bret kicking out at 2.99 after the Chokeslam is a wonderful spot. Oh NO, Bret's hurt? Oh my GOD! You did the switch. WOW! I didn't think it was necessary to deter from Bret, but I have no choice but to respect this. It's an INSPIRED ass choice to go with Bam Bam as the champ, and as a New Jersey native, I'll always be a fan of The Beast From The East. You definitely left us with plenty of questions, especially about the complex of Owen Hart. Man oh man, this has the potential of being something big here. Loved this match, it delivered, I still prefer the 5-on-5 but it's so close.

Excellent show, BattleTank. Glad that you're back and getting it rolling again here.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

- It seems Bret Hart goes down with his injury...and he will be back in 4 to 6 months but I think Bret he will end up having a miraculous recovery like think John Cena 2008 and Bret will make a surprise return at the 1994 Royal Rumble pay per view and Bret will be a surprise entrant in the 1994 Royal Rumble Match...I put my money on that

- I bet Shawn Michaels will end up being an Iron Man again and he will end up having to start the Rumble as #1 by losing the match to Perfect somehow and Perfect gets the perfect draw as #30

- I think this is probably the start of a slow build heel turn for Owen Hart and here against The Model he will somehow lose this match and snap and we end up getting The King of Harts almost right away

- Let's just call it what it is...Doink vs Cactus is basically Falls Count Anywhere and either way I can't wait to see this match

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status
      Country                    Poland

I know you told me not to give you feedback here, but that's fucked up dawg. I'll meet you in the middle and do a more abridged version, I think! Especially since I remember NOTHING about what's going on here.

You watch that description of Bigelow z mister! That's sounding a little too close to Arn Anderson, and I have RIGHTS on that! I'm assuming that briefcase is coming into play later by the very not subtle at all loaded comment :P

Oh my goodness that cold November rain line was so cheesy bad I do miss the old school cheese.

Val Venis WISHES he had those dance moves! I now stan Heavenly Bodies for that gif.

Nothing too crazy in the opening stuff here, but I like that we got it down to the Champions and the newest greatest tag team in WWF. I THINK the Gunns aren't both enthused about Sunny (?) so their elimination was well crafted while the Quebecers one was served just to highlight the Champs, for me. Was the backbreaker hold and Moonsault their finisher? A Moonsault like that seems pretty extreme for this time period (not to mention probably really hard to get right!) so I'm curious for my own historical purposes. The Bodies don't look bad here at all in defeat, but I don't like The Headshrinkers attacking the Steiners post match because that bumps my boys down the ladder!!! One thing I didn't like at all though was essentially Sweet Chin Music being used as a near fall spot. A Superkick is still synonymous with SCM, and you just had your KOTR's finisher look weak as a result, you know?

Jack definitely outshined the pre-Kliq Kliq faction with his promo, that was really good. I loved him being in Doink's clothes, that's a great touch. Sadly for him though, Jake is fuckin high somewhere on crack.

While I like the story of the fucked up Cactus Jack without Jake and wanting revenge for Doink just taking whatever punishment and fighting back, the match itself is littered with issues and missed opportunities. One of the things I've always known about your work is that you tend to go too flashy with the offense to appeal to a modern reader in an older time. Normally that's in the work rate matches but here it was very obvious too. Throwaway spots like apron Powerbombs or the most insulting one: Cactus Jack using Jake's own DDT... on a steel chair, as really just a 'there' spot. If you're going to do that spot, it needs to be a much bigger ordeal, and definitely mentioned that it's Jack paying homage to Jake. I will say though the booking of the finish with Doink's arm being fake, using it to hit Jack, and joining up with these guys was absolutely perfect though. The match itself though was not executed right.

I liked all the old school heel shenanigans from Lawler and Jarrett, very fitting for them. I also really liked how the guitars were in play, but there was never a real knock out blow with Crush punching through the one and Kid kicking the second (would've been even better if it didn't 'explode' since it was just a kick, honestly). Kings winning so cheap is perfect, especially because HAHA CRUSH LOSES. With the guitars being such a focus in this match though, I'd argue that positioning this right after a way too brutal hardcore match probably wasn't the best idea, if I'm being critical, as they're not going to feel as important/killer probably.

Radio WWF Experience The Internet Booth before the Internet Booth could exist! I love it if that's your own invention :P

Good foreshadowing here with Owen not speaking during the pre match interview.

Loved the theatrics of the start of the match with the toothpick Diesel dominating the guy HBK was getting rocked (lol, Rockers) by is awesome, although I'm meh on everything with Luger and Yoko. The whole break up thing is even more forced and shoehorned than Rude/Hennig, seeing as they only JUST became a team in the summer, IIRC. Yoko being eliminated via CO is a great way to protect him though, and Luger was protected as well, although both men look so inferior to pretty much everyone in this match, bar Jannetty.

Tatanka was always just there, and his elimination could've easily been on either side of the Luger/Yoko stuff. Owen's elimination played right into his individual arc, while I thought the HBK v Savage stuff was done very well into the elimination. The post match stuff was great too, both for entertainment value and protecting Savage and Diesel. A LOT of great old school smoke and mirrors here, although Diesel technically should've been DQ'ed for that HBK SCM and allowed Savage a chance to get back to the ring, surely? Referee had to see that if he was counting them out.

Razor/Perfect was a very good final sequence between the two and the new/old school. Perfect still looked great in defeat with the easy trope of his back giving out on him, while Razor gets the huge clean win. Finish was great.. Only critique I can say is Razor catching the cross body and hitting a back breaker doesn't make sense for the positioning, FYI. Rib breaker, yes; surprised you didn't have him but his FAS then (and could still hit the second rope one too) as that was a pretty logical set up. But I'm a technical nerd :P

Well, that's Mabel as the biggest heel in WWF confirmed. RICK MARTEL IS A DAMN SAINT! A DAMN SAINT WHO DESERVES BETTER!

Still not a fan of the entrances going right into the match, instead of entrances, match graphics/title, then match. It's the damn standard, BT! :P

Overall I think the technical aspect of Bigelow/Hart was very well done. A lot of good wrestling going on, and you really did great to make Bam Bam look like a dominant main event talent. I will say that Bigelow making Hart bleed and then wiping his blood on his face was complete overkill, especially for your time period. I would allow it if you were using that for a big angle or post match or even an ending, but you... Did it as a complete throwaway spot in the beginning of the second act. And never mentioned it again. That's not very good mate :P

I will definitely stress most however that I LOVE that you did it and made Bigelow the World Champion. That's fucking amazing! He's been booked amazing since returning and the faction as a whole looks great right now. I'm interested in what you're doing with the booking though. If The Empire made a deal with Owen, or at least trying to sell that they did, I don't like Bigelow goading and taunting Owen during the match, although the way you had BBB chuck Hart at Owen to set up the ending is a really good way to continue the arc of "did Owen sell him out?" because there's so much question about it versus Owen throwing in the towel. I think you HAVE to have it be that Owen didn't sell him out though, because Owen being blamed for not catching his brother right is all kinds of dumb and kinds of kill kayfabe in a way. This angle was very well done right now, but yeah, of it turns out Owen did that "on purpose" then this is going to look pretty dumb in hindsight :P

This was a very good return to form, but I'm more curious to see how you move forward from here since most of this was written ages ago, right? I think the main event scene is the most interesting in quite some time for me though, because you have Taker, Bret, and Owen as both short and long term rivals for Bigelow and the Empire, if you so choose. Plus, Bigelow is awesome and deserves all the praise and glory. I'm so much more invested in him as Champion than Jake Roberts, who I truthfully thought readers overrated way too much because everything with him was too on the nose no subtlety to his feuds (sorry friend, had to say it :P), and Bret is always going to just be your customary face fighting Champion (which is totally okay by me). Bigelow feels different, and I'm here for it

I know this show was very tough for you to get through, and I definitely think that was showing at times. But I thought Razor and Perfect looked great in the midcard tonight, and you're creating a lot of great depth in the tag scene. The biggest misses for me was Jack/Bomb which I think you just lost total sight of what your company was, and everything with Yoko/Luger. But the positives still outweigh the negatives here... depending on the main event follow up.

WCW 99: The Fingerpoke of Doom
    Now Playing in BTB Section!

Putting Butts in Seats

Status

Yay IT'S back! Always gonna be super pumped to see this thread bumped back up.

Love how well you've built the Empire back up...at one point they seemed like a bit of an after thought but it was really a year ago at Survivor Series when Bigelow came out looking like a star and he hasn't looked back.

Another good Vince McMahon intro from BT.

Lol at the Jimmy Del Ray gif.

Making this a both partners get eliminated situation is certainly an interesting take on the SS match...not sure how I feel about it but here we are. Wouldn't have been surprised if the Gunns & Steiners swept this but the results are still fine the way they are. The Headshrinkers getting rebuilt here as a threat to the Steiners is pretty interesting - with their size and power, it's not too hard to turn them into pretty quick threats so they should make for a good challenge for the Steiners for now. Seems like the long play will probably be Gunns/Steiner for WM, given what happened in the match with Headshrinkers just being a stopgap program until WM.

Damn Owen Hart intrigue.

Love how demented you're playing Cactus Jack here and the obsession with Doink is fascinating to me. While I somewhat agree with Zoom's assessment of how extreme you tend to go for the time period as you do in this match, I'm always willing to overlook most of it because you established it early on in the BTB that WWF wanted to move in that direction due to the poor ratings and such. But ultimately I love the ending here with Doink returning and using the prosethic arm against Cactus. Great stuff.

I love the pairing of Jarrett and Lawler so I'm glad to see they picked up the win here. It's a cheap win so it won't hurt the faces too much.

I may have to steal making the Anniversary show a big deal when I get around to that ;P

Not surprised the Luger/Yoko relationship isn't lasting long and Yoko being eliminated by countout is the right way to go. All the stories going on in this traditional SS hit well for me and I love how strong this match put over Razor especially. He continues to look like a star.

Not much to say about the Six Man - Men on a Mission (sure and Sparky too) were always winning as the new guys in town against the perrenial "jobbers to the new faces" that are the Centerfolds.

I am surprised in the most pleasant way that you pulled the trigger on the Bigelow title win. As I said earlier, Bigelow has been booked so strongly over the past year and after the win over Taker and now the way he looked against Bret - he looks perhaps more monsterous than anyone in this BTB yet. He'll make for a nice WM villain for someone to overcome but for the time being I'm going to enjoy Bigelow dominating as champion. The match itself was played out well and all the Owen intrigue certainly added to it. Not sure what to make of Owen's intentions though overall.

Bret being injured is certainly a wrinkle, especially if he indeed does miss WrestleMania.

I'm just thrilled to be able to read this again and hopefully it's not another couple months before we get Royal Rumble :P

All. Elite. Wrestling: Now Playing in the BTB Section

At a “Work Event”

Status
      Country                    Europe

Not a blow by blow feedback of Survivor Series here, unfortunately, but some general thoughts on the show … and off the top; how can you do Bret Hart dirty like that? Losing the belt is one thing; but writing him out with an injury for 6 months, missing Mania!?!?!? After everything the man has done for you in this thread?? You’ve got no heart BT, and no Bret Hart for the forseeable future!

No issues mind you in the title switch itself. While I’d have liked Brets reign to continue, Bam Bam has been pushed mega hard in 93 since the return of DiBiases crew. The story throughout the show of whether Owen had been bought or not was great, and added an extra layer of curiosity to the main event throughout as to what Owen may or may not do. The only thing I’m confused about is what the planned finish was to be – assuming the knee injury is legit – was Owen supposed to catch Bret, or was it always planned to be an awkward moment, and it turned out to result in an injury?

In terms of things I didn’t like about the match; the use of blood was completely inconsequential in the end. Considering Adam Bomb was busted open on the show too (albeit the way it was written, it seemed as if that was probably hardway) having two matches with guys bleeding on a ‘93 era show is overkill. But it’s more of an issue that the blood played little part in the match, apart from being a cool visual for one spot with Bammers wiping the blood and taunting Owen. There’s so many other simpler things you could’ve done for a mid match spot to try and rile Owen; like simply having Bam Bam choking Bret on the ropes in front of Owen, and it would’ve had the same effect. Blood spots should be held off for a special occasion when it’s going to mean something imo.

Anyway, there’s a LOT to unfold, I imagine, in the aftermath, with questions sure to be asked of Owen and whether or not he was bought and then reneged on the deal, or what exactly went down with DiBiase. Bigelow should be holding the title into Mania, and I can think of one person in particular who could be primed to take the title from him given how things turned out a few months ago – feels written in the stars! Congrats though on hitting it out of the park on another “left field” choice for champ!

Tag division is coming along nicely with the influx of new teams, and the seeds being planted for the inevitable Gunns/Steiners showdown, surely at Mania, especially the more Sunny gets her claws into Billy and Bart. Headshrinkers being back in the mix is a surprise only because with the Country Kings win later in the show, I would’ve thought they’d be next up as challengers for the belts. Also, in that tag match, it seemed Jarrett recovered very quickly after the guitar was kicked into his face to celebrate with Lawler. Where’s the selling!? It’s ‘93, not AEW lol!

Gotta be honest bud; the Cactus stuff didn’t connect with me at all on this show. He’s coming across much more akin to Mankind than Cactus Jack at this time (maybe that’s the end goal?) and him being betrayed by Doink after Doink was put out by Adam Bomb is just a little too weird for me to enjoy. I just think this angle is one that’s a little too quirky and it isn’t for me.

Thought the traditional elimination match was a blast to read through, and didn’t need to rely on the trope of a 3 on 1 disadvantage being overhauled or anything. Instead, the individual stories all added up to a spectacle full of twists and drama. The Owen Hart stuff that was played up all night was well written into the match, albeit I feel it was slightly overdone to a point where the issue was being smacked across our faces at times and driven into the ground. That, and the inevitable Yoko/Lex breakdown kept things interesting during the first half of the match for sure.

Seems to be the start of a major, MAJOR Mania program between Michaels and Macho given everything that transpired with Savage eliminating Shawn before the big spot with the Jacknife through the Radio WWF table (I could’ve sworn you’d done a table break spot in a previous show, but since it was being sold as a shocking first time thing, I guess I’m misremembering) allowing the finale of the match to come down to Perfect and Razor and effectively allow them to blow-off their feud.

For a minute, I thought Perfect might get the win to get the last laugh in the feud without beating Razor for the belt, and take something out of the program and perhaps even catapult himself back into WWF Title consideration, but with this, it feels like he’s now firmly in the Randy Savage type role of being there to put the newer guys over. No issues with that, and Razor continues to look like a future WWF Champion himself in the near future.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information