Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

Status

Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore is being investigated by police in Arizona for allegedly raping a woman last year inside a hotel room.

The woman — who didn’t want to be named — came forward with her story on Twitter today and shared graphic details of the alleged assault that she says took place back in October.

WARNING GRAPHIC DETAILS FOLLOW:

She wrote, “OKAY..it’s been long enough & I have been so so scared to share this. I was raped in mid October by the WWE Enzo Amore (also known as Eric Arden) & Tyler Grosso & TOOPOOR let it happen as accomplices. I was in a mental hospital for 45 days after it. They ARE NOT good people.”

The women then shared further details, which can be read in full below:

The original question TOOPOOR asked me was if I would suck Enzo’s dick. I said possibly but if I wasn’t down she said we could all just hang out. Then they got me way fucked up & they left knowing what was about to happen. When Enzo the WWE guy stared coming on to me I was passed out on the couch. I said “I want to get to know you first before doing anything.” He replied, “Bitch I have 1million followers on instagram…you should be begging for this dick.” & then he restrained me & it happened. I never would be this dramatic about something like this but I want you all to know that I would’ve left if I could. I was in psychosis- I had no idea what was going on. I remember bits &pieces & I have constant flashbacks..My mental issues have been the worst ever & i suffer from major PTSD from it.

A rep for the Phoenix PD confirmed that a report was filed and the incident is still under investigation. However, we’re told the bulk of the investigation is complete and police are just waiting on lab results.

Sources tell us the alleged incident took place on October 19th in the early morning. According to Enzo’s Instagram, he was in Phoenix on October 18th and returned to L.A. the next night.

A rep for WWE tells us, “WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault. Until this matter is resolved, Eric Arndt (aka Enzo Amore) has been suspended.”

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Peru

Re: Enzo Amore accused of sexual assault, suspended by WWE

Fuck. Suspension is the correct choice. Until all the facts come out, best have Enzo off TV and let him sort this out.
    Spoiler:

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Well this is the end of Enzo most likely then...
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I normally like to wait for the facts before passing judgement but does this...

“Bitch I have 1million followers on instagram…you should be begging for this dick.”
    totally seem like something he would say? The guy definitely buys his own hype so I wouldn't be surprised if that's a direct quote. That being said, it doesn't confirm that he actually did anything, just that he could very well be an arrogant douchebag.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Pixar Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Status
      Country                    United States

Man if I was a celeb these days, I would really watch out with the shit I was doing.

Obviously if he is guilty of this, he's a scumbag.

If you are a celeb though I'm not sure how you'd have a hook up with out leaving yourself open for a false accusation/lawsuit.

Usually in these situations if one person comes forward, if there are more it will create a domino effect. And a bunch will come forward.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Neville: "Miss me yet?"
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah his WWE career is done now.

I’ll wait until more info becomes available before passing full judgement. Enzo seems like a dick in real life but rape is a whole different ball game.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Man, a rape allegation is certainly not a sawft issue.

At least this kills that Nia angle.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Underdog

Status

------------------------

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Man, a rape allegation is certainly not a sawft issue.
    BAD-A-BAM...realest guy in the slam!

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Pixar Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Underdog

Status

"Man! I never knew Enzo was such a dick in real life!"

------------------------

H̸E̴L̷P̴ ̵M̵E̵!̸

Status
      Country                    Japan

Well shit.

"Why won't the rainclouds go away? They're not going away at all..."

Grim's Threads:

"she must have changed her mind or something... That's why her fingertips were all bloody, anyway."

Spoiler:

"It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests."

- H.P. Lovecraft

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status

It's sad to see how many sexual harassment/abuse stories are coming out about wrestlers atm, Elgin and his student, Enzo, the Britwres guys a few weeks ago. A nasty side of the business is getting exposed recently.
    Last edited by ZinEdine Zidane; 01-22-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    BAD-A-BAM...realest guy in the slam!
    IF I HAD A DIME FOR EVERY DAY I DIDNT GET SHANKED AND RAPED IN THE SLAMMA, ID HAVE.......ZERO DIMES!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cutest Gay in the Room

Status

Poor fucking Enzo.

You guys realise who this woman is right? Okay, shall we start with the time she faked a pregnancy and made a Youtube Video about it? How about her 45-day trip to the Mental Hospital? ...Or the constant, numerous tweets about drugs including cocaine usage.

Nope. Read the story, more holes than cheese.

Innocent until proven Guilty. Enzo might be a dick backstage, but this...? Let's remember what this ​is.

Last edited by James Enigma; 01-22-2018 at 08:17 PM.

This Cruiserweight Title is fucking cursed. In the time span of what, nine months(?) we've had multiple time challenger, Austin Aries, abruptly leave, long time champion, Neville, walk away, #1 contender, Rich Swann, get in trouble legally, and now the champion has been accused of rape. Whenever the WWE decides to give up on 205 Live, this sort of lack of luck will probably be part of the reason.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by James Enigma View Post
    Poor fucking Enzo.

You guys realise who this woman is right? Okay, shall we start with the time she faked a pregnancy and made a Youtube Video about it? How about her 45-day trip to the Mental Hospital? ...Or the constant, numerous tweets about drugs including cocaine usage.

Nope. Read the story, more holes than cheese.

Innocent until proven Guilty. Enzo might be a dick backstage, but this...? Let's remember what this ​is.

That chick seems nuts.

The sad thing is, with all these very true allegations coming forward and women (And men) standing up in the face of these sort of events.......You also get a good share of people making false accusations looking for fame or money, or simply to ruin someones career.

Of course, it'll take time to see which way this one goes.

But that chicks batshit crazy and I stand by the innocent until proven guilty. Though his career is already ruined, just like pretty much anyone these days who gets accused of this. It doesn't matter if they are later found innocent, or charges are dropped. The damage is generally done.

https://twitter.com/missgucciwitch
    https://twitter.com/toopoor_

These chicks are obviously fucking nuts. inb4 victim blaming. Completely baseless accusations by obvious nutters.
    Last edited by v4yne; 01-22-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Cutest Gay in the Room

Status

Update from NoDQ: As previously noted, WWE has suspended Enzo Amore after a woman with the Twitter username @missgucciwitch (contains NSFW content) publicly accused Enzo Amore of rape.

The woman is claiming that Tyler Grosso and Twitter user @TooPoor_ (known as Layla) were accomplices:

Most people only blame Enzo but believe me Tyler & Layla were 100% aware & involved & hopefully if these charges go though & they all get prosecuted I’ll feel so much safer. I love you & thank you so much.

The woman, using the name Philomena, gave additional details to Fightful:

"Layla (TooPoor) posted to a couple of her fans and said 'Who's down to suck dick?' I wasn't down to suck dick, but I thought she's probably down to hang out. I had been a fan of hers for a long time because I thought she was a really cool person. She messaged me and we DM'd back and forth -- the police have the DM's, I gave them my phone and they copied everything off of it. She invited me to the hotel all three of them were staying at. I had been a little drunk, but not too drunk to drive. I drove all the way over there -- I was in Tempe and they were staying in Phoenix. She came to my car and walked me into the hotel and said 'are you really down to suck his dick?' I said 'I don't know if I'm really down to suck his dick, but if he's cute and we get along, then maybe. If not I just want to hang out."

Philomena continued, "I walk into the hotel room and there's cocaine everywhere. They're smoking weed and everything. We just started doing drugs," she said. "Then they pulled out a different bag. I expected it to be a better version of cocaine -- like top shelf that they had. They started giving it to me and I did like three lines in a row. It must have had meth or something I don't even know, because I was literally was sitting there on the couch. I could hear what they were saying, I couldn't speak, I was frozen. I can't say I was unconscious, but I was not there."

Philomena noted that she could still hear a conversation between Enzo and TooPoor:

"Enzo Amore goes 'Layla thank you for bringing this girl around. This is the type of girl I've been waiting for... that I can just destroy. She's such a lightweight, she doesn't even know what's going on. I'm going to rape the shit out of her.' At first Layla and her boyfriend are like 'Dude, come on are you for real? That's kind of fucked.' And (Enzo) was like 'No, I'm doing it. I don't care what you say.'"

On Vacation

Status

That sounds like a horrible VampireFreaks written fan fic.

Cutest Gay in the Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    That sounds like a horrible VampireFreaks written fan fic.
    My thoughts exactly. Defo do not see any truth in this story!

Thread Information