Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

Drink It In Maaan!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

If this experience taught him to chill, he should come back. He was money.

Booty For HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    You're still not necessarily right and it's still wrong to victim shame.

In all honesty the charges being dropped changes nothing. Rape is such a grey area and there are plenty of fucked up people who have been raped, and there are plenty of actual rapes that go unpunished because of a lack of evidence.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Oh you so called bleeding hearts. Everyone is a damn victim. People coming forward providing proof she bragged about getting shagged by him isn't enough? I mean, if I were raped I don't think I would be bragging about doing the nasty with my "rapist". So charges being dropped means nothing? In cases like OJ, sure maybe. However, that means nothing here? Ah yes, you are one of those "Women Empowerment" folk. I get it. Lets just take her word for it and destroy the accursed persons life. Doesn't matter if she is lying or not. We have an image to uphold guys!

You get on your "Moral High Horse" and try to say someone is victim shaming when they call out bull shit. You say that it sets back progress? It ain't victim shaming when there is no victim, G. Unless you count the person who was wrongfully accused. You don't see it that way though. You know what else sets back progress? Filing false claims, especially on goddamn Twitter. Hmmmm, maybe she realized she had no case because she was full of shit, so tried to rally the bleeding heart zombies to try and bully this into a bull shit arrest. I mean its worked for some in the past, so why not rally the vocal crybaby minority. Man get the fuck out of here with that, ay chap.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

Show Off

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Oh you so called bleeding hearts. Everyone is a damn victim. People coming forward providing proof she bragged about getting shagged by him isn't enough? I mean, if I were raped I don't think I would be bragging about doing the nasty with my "rapist". So charges being dropped means nothing? In cases like OJ, sure maybe. However, that means nothing here? Ah yes, you are one of those "Women Empowerment" folk. I get it. Lets just take her word for it and destroy the accursed persons life. Doesn't matter if she is lying or not. We have an image to uphold guys!

You get on your "Moral High Horse" and try to say someone is victim shaming when they call out bull shit. You say that it sets back progress? It ain't victim shaming when there is no victim, G. Unless you count the person who was wrongfully accused. You don't see it that way though. You know what else sets back progress? Filing false claims, especially on goddamn Twitter. Hmmmm, maybe she realized she had no case because she was full of shit, so tried to rally the bleeding heart zombies to try and bully this into a bull shit arrest. I mean its worked for some in the past, so why not rally the vocal crybaby minority. Man get the fuck out of here with that, ay chap.
    You have a quite masterful way of putting words in people's mouths.

You should go into politics.

Jobbing to heath slater

Status

I really hope they bring him back but really doubt it hes probably impact bound

Meh

Status

Well, he was looking into focusing on music and hanging with Post Malone on the regular prior to release.

I wouldn't be surprised if he peruses that venture, considering he's friends with the most popular artist in the country who smashed Beatles 50+ year old record for most songs on the top everything.

He has friends in high places in that venture, and was considered a pain in the ass to most in WWE. Seems more profitable and likely he'd go there, and maybe do Impact on the side?
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Booty For HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    You have a quite masterful way of putting words in people's mouths.

You should go into politics.
    Ya wanna be my running mate? Hell, I'm part British too, so we got that in common. I'll have to toughen you up though. You gotta have a pair of nuts to be Libertarian. I can get you there though, my brother! I'll also show you the correct way to make tea. Had to show my family that still lives over there how to. Still gotta do everything was backwards.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

The Future Freaks Me Out

Status

Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    Well, he was looking into focusing on music and hanging with Post Malone on the regular prior to release.

I wouldn't be surprised if he peruses that venture, considering he's friends with the most popular artist in the country who smashed Beatles 52 year old record for most songs on the top 20.

He has friends in high places in that venture, and was considered a pain in the ass to most in WWE. Seems more profitable and likely he'd go there, and maybe do Impact on the side?
    FIFY, and even then, it's far less impressive than that sounds.
    "First the alien, Then the Jew...
    I did no more than you let me do."

- The Hangman, Maurice Ogden

Ongoing Threads:

Grim's Other Threads:

Fuck Enzo.

If he's innocent, it sucks that his wrestling career was (maybe temporarily?) fucked up for something he didn't do, but I'm not shedding any tears over not having to endure any more of his awful promos or shit matches.

Thread Information