Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 175

Thread: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

  1. #121
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    17,963
    Rep Power
    251181

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    He was already in a load of shit before all this, but if this last straw that got him fired was actually an innocent man a victim of false accusations, he deserves a chance back in WWE. Heavily scrutinised, of course. Whether we like him or not. Maybe put him on NXT later in the year when this cools down a bit and if he fucks up again or doesn't show any improvement in performance, that's him done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  2. #122
    MACHKA
    Tig's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    5,583
    Rep Power
    248719
      Country                    Russian Federation

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    I’m going to get my Swann/Amore wifebeater tag team.

    Doubt he’ll get back to WWE, he was a very good talker and charismatic. Never thought highly of his in-ring skills.

  3. #123
    Curtain Jerker
    Double L's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    He had so much potential. Deserves another shot but it doesn’t look like he wants to go back into wrestling.

  4. #124
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46,395
    Rep Power
    1018654
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    He's still a shit wrestler. Better off without him, but today's news gives other companies the chance to use him guilt free I suppose.
    Can’t wait for his unadvertised appearance in CZW.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  5. #125
    On Vacation
    Cloud Strife's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    6,137
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Bam! Told ya.

  6. #126
    The Diplomatic Shadow
    Vayne's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,759
    Rep Power
    247340
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Unfortunately, he still gets called a "Violent rapist" on social media and likely always will.

    Even if the court of law finds you innocent, the court of public opinion rarely cares.


    Still <3 you Enzo.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

  7. #127
    Sweet Meat
    Hollywood Dook's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    56,671
    Rep Power
    701366

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    He was already in a load of shit before all this, but if this last straw that got him fired was actually an innocent man a victim of false accusations, he deserves a chance back in WWE. Heavily scrutinised, of course. Whether we like him or not. Maybe put him on NXT later in the year when this cools down a bit and if he fucks up again or doesn't show any improvement in performance, that's him done.
    i mean, are we forgetting that he supposedly knew about this since october and never told wwe until they found out online the day of RAW 25?

    not coming forward, whether he did do it or didn't do it, seems like the real death to him

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  8. #128
    On Vacation
    Cloud Strife's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    6,137
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    Unfortunately, he still gets called a "Violent rapist" on social media and likely always will.

    Even if the court of law finds you innocent, the court of public opinion rarely cares.


    Still <3 you Enzo.
    Yeah bro. Another man gets thrown under the bus and labeled because of a lying bitch.

    He was still stupid for not letting WWE know when it first started though.

  9. #129
    The EST of WC
    CGS's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    24,064
    Rep Power
    175395
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Could have saved himself a job if he had owned up as soon as he found out about the allegations. Doubt WWE will ever hire him again.

    That being said the chicks story just never really added up and the texts from her "friend" seemed to give it all away. Guess there is still a chance he did do it but it certainly feels like it was defo fabricated.


  10. #130
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    17,963
    Rep Power
    251181

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    i mean, are we forgetting that he supposedly knew about this since october and never told wwe until they found out online the day of RAW 25?

    not coming forward, whether he did do it or didn't do it, seems like the real death to him
    Yep, I did forget.

    But really, look at anyone falsely accused of murder or anything serious and the panic seems to get in the way of making rational choices. He might have thought he had a better shot at clearing it up himself than coming forward early, because I don't see WWE keeping someone they know is going to have sexual assault allegations reported soon, whether he claims innocence or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  11. #131
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    3,099
    Rep Power
    239101
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    I like Enzo he is good on the mic and was over always wonder where his Nia story would of gone plus him and Gulak were gold

    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges


  12. #132
    Friendship King

    Smooth Jazz Wolf's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Pillow Fort
    Posts
    5,979
    Rep Power
    327692
      Country                    Australia

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Enzo posted a note from his lawyer on Twitter.

    https://twitter.com/real1/status/996800669267972096

    Normal stuff, but from the sounds of his lawyer's letter - and naturally take this with a grain of salt - Enzo didn't know he was under investigation until the whole thing blew up publicly. Meaning the whole 'WWE fired him because he didn't inform them of the investigation' thing might seem a bit unjust as Enzo supposedly found out about it at the same time WWE did. I personally don't know how true that statement is, do the police need to let someone know they're under investigation? Is that a thing? Or is a claim to save face and give Enzo a bit of leeway in his own explanation of his firing? Shrug emoji.

  13. #133
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46,395
    Rep Power
    1018654
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    This episode of SVU sucks.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  14. #134
    The Diplomatic Shadow
    Vayne's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,759
    Rep Power
    247340
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Enzo posted a note from his lawyer on Twitter.

    https://twitter.com/real1/status/996800669267972096

    Normal stuff, but from the sounds of his lawyer's letter - and naturally take this with a grain of salt - Enzo didn't know he was under investigation until the whole thing blew up publicly. Meaning the whole 'WWE fired him because he didn't inform them of the investigation' thing might seem a bit unjust as Enzo supposedly found out about it at the same time WWE did. I personally don't know how true that statement is, do the police need to let someone know they're under investigation? Is that a thing? Or is a claim to save face and give Enzo a bit of leeway in his own explanation of his firing? Shrug emoji.
    They have no legal obligation to let him know he is being investigated.


    I've said since day one, if you watch that girls Youtube videos and look at all her tweets she was clearly not there. Meanwhile, everyone just said I was being a jackass and victim blaming.

    Numerous mental hospital stays, brags about doing large amounts of meth and other illicit drugs, admitted she had lied and joked about things such as rape and pregnancy in the past, friends coming forward saying she was lying, etc.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

  15. #135
    Brick Shithouse
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,048
    Rep Power
    781734

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    They have no legal obligation to let him know he is being investigated.


    I've said since day one, if you watch that girls Youtube videos and look at all her tweets she was clearly not there. Meanwhile, everyone just said I was being a jackass and victim blaming.

    Numerous mental hospital stays, brags about doing large amounts of meth and other illicit drugs, admitted she had lied and joked about things such as rape and pregnancy in the past, friends coming forward saying she was lying, etc.
    You're still not necessarily right and it's still wrong to victim shame.

    In all honesty the charges being dropped changes nothing. Rape is such a grey area and there are plenty of fucked up people who have been raped, and there are plenty of actual rapes that go unpunished because of a lack of evidence.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

  16. #136
    The Diplomatic Shadow
    Vayne's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,759
    Rep Power
    247340
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    I agree with that sentiment to a degree, but to absolutely say no matter how fucked up a person is and what they do or have done cannot be considered dishonest due to the victim card is just asinine.

    So what if the person is a stark raving lunatic, with a penchant for blood lust and past proven dishonest?

    They made an accusation, they are there for excused for any wrong doing, and any negative statements or disagreement with their claims makes you a bad person who is just "victim shaming".

    At a certain point, the line is crossed and things need to be able to be differentiated.


    To add to my point and raise another eyebrow at yours, that grey area is a two way street. There are many cases of people who's reputation and even lives are ruined due to false accusations, and we must remember that false accusations are criminal as well. That there in sort of changes the "Victim", now does it not? Yes, plenty of actual rapes never get justice. And plenty of innocent people are victims of smear campaigns and false accusations.

    It's a difficult thing, because you want to have justice. You want to have the good person be innocent and the bad be found guilty. But being overly cautious and worried about victim blaming while on the same card, having no disregard for the accused is not justice.
    Last edited by Vayne; 05-17-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

  17. #137
    Blackened Bliss
    Black Metal's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    13994
      Country                    United States

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    I was never a fan but his career in the limelight of any sort of major entertainment is forever tarnished by this. Shame really.



  18. #138
    Sweet Meat
    Hollywood Dook's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    56,671
    Rep Power
    701366

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    Yep, I did forget.

    But really, look at anyone falsely accused of murder or anything serious and the panic seems to get in the way of making rational choices. He might have thought he had a better shot at clearing it up himself than coming forward early, because I don't see WWE keeping someone they know is going to have sexual assault allegations reported soon, whether he claims innocence or not.
    i mean sure, it's a tough situation if he was innocent no matter what. devastating if true, devastating if not. just for different people.

    don callis was asked about enzo coming to impact and gave a 'we'll see' type answer

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  19. #139
    Brick Shithouse
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,048
    Rep Power
    781734

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    I agree with that sentiment to a degree, but to absolutely say no matter how fucked up a person is and what they do or have done cannot be considered dishonest due to the victim card is just asinine.

    So what if the person is a stark raving lunatic, with a penchant for blood lust and past proven dishonest?

    They made an accusation, they are there for excused for any wrong doing, and any negative statements or disagreement with their claims makes you a bad person who is just "victim shaming".

    At a certain point, the line is crossed and things need to be able to be differentiated.


    To add to my point and raise another eyebrow at yours, that grey area is a two way street. There are many cases of people who's reputation and even lives are ruined due to false accusations, and we must remember that false accusations are criminal as well. That there in sort of changes the "Victim", now does it not? Yes, plenty of actual rapes never get justice. And plenty of innocent people are victims of smear campaigns and false accusations.

    It's a difficult thing, because you want to have justice. You want to have the good person be innocent and the bad be found guilty. But being overly cautious and worried about victim blaming while on the same card, having no disregard for the accused is not justice.
    At the end of the day people who lie and are erratic and do bad things sometimes have bad things happen to them.

    As a society we are getting to a point where people are getting more comfortable about speaking out against sexual assaults. The last thing we need is victim shaming to discourage those from speaking out - regardless of the past and who is making the claim.

    I do agree that people's reputations and careers can be ruined by a false claim. I believe that people who accuse, and are accused of, a violent crime like rape or murder shouldn't have their names published until a verdict has been reached. It protects the accuser and the accused. And I don't think it's ever in the public's "best interest" to know who is accused.



    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

  20. #140
    SIX F'N STARS
    The Natural's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,535
    Rep Power
    345844

    Re: Enzo Amore released after sexual assault accusations

    She bragged about it to a friend the night of. I'm not saying it's impossible to get raped and then brag about it, and then want to press charges afterwards - but - that's not usually how these sorts of things unfold.

    Very unfortunate for Enzo.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •