Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which feud do you want to see in WWE this year?

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Which feud do you want to see in WWE this year?

So this is pretty simple, if you could pick ONE feud or rivalry you want to see WWE do this year what would it be? Here's mine and it potentially isn't the most obvious choice.

For my money The Usos are the best team in the WWE right now and I hold an opinion similar to Shock in thinking they are one of the greatest tag teams WWE has ever seen. They were just voted in the feud of the year with The New Day by users on Wrestling Clique and I see no reason why they can't go on to have an even better 2018. And there is one team I want them to face in particular; The Revival. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder have proven their talents in NXT and when they were called up earlier this year I think everyone saw them having a great run on the main roster. Then Wilder got injured before they returned and Dawson suffered an injury of his own. In fact The Revival have just returned and look set to be in some sort of angle next week on RAW 25.

So after Mania when we inevitably get a Superstar shake-up I'd make sure both The Revival and The Usos are on the same show, my preference would be SmackDown but to be honest tag team wrestling seems to be the most positive thing on both shows right now. Similar to The Usos vs. The New Day I think these two teams can have a feud for a number of months which would provide at least one MOTY candidate. I also think The Usos holding the titles right through to the middle of this year before they drop to The Revival would benefit both teams. Usos will have beaten everyone in their path until Dash and Dawson make their mark.

So what do you guys think? Would The Usos vs. The Revival be something you'd want to see and what rivalry or feud is your dream scenario for the following 12 months?
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

SAY MY NAME

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Which feud do you want to see in WWE this year?

That's a great one Order. Personally I'd like Usos to move over to Raw this year so they could get into series of matches with The Revival, The Bar, The Shield (if still together) and oddly The Hardyz because it would be cool to have some matches between arguably the best two WWE tag teams of their generation. Could also give us some Reigns and Usos Vs Balor Club matches.

My one is to allow us a few WWE title matches to savour over on SD this year by promoting Rusev up to a main eventer and have him in a feud with AJ Styles because I think they could have some magic matches together. I don't even care who's babyface and heel in that scenario.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

I like that one Order and it's one I would have picked that i'd really want to see as well. As we want something different i'm going to go with the feud we were about to have last year until injuries happened and that's Gargano vs Ciampa. We know it's going to deliver when it happens but I can't wait to see it and I just hope it's spread over a few matches much like the awesome Cesao vs Zayn feud was.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Pure fantasy, because no chance this happens and it'll take too many steps to get there. But I'd see a lot of fun potential in a Pete Dunne vs Braun Strowman feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

A feud between The Usos and The Revival would help elevate the tag team division of either brand. I really do hope that Vince and his creative team don't screw it up with the Revival on the main roster. Build them up, have them go over Crews/O'Neil, The Bar, The Club and eventually win the tag team titles. And sure, once they end up on the same roster as The Usos have them compete a series of matches likes the Usos did with the New Day last year. It would be great considering the talent involved. Only if the WWE was one of our BTB threads Order...

As far as a feud that I would like to see this year goes, aside from my AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker dream feud - aka The Phenom vs. The Phenomenal One - that will never happen, I'd say have Sasha Banks finally turn heel after WrestleMania and put her in a rivalry over the Women's Championship against Asuka. Nice and simple.

Honorable mention(s) goes to AJ Styles feuding over the WWE Championship against Nakamura, Randy Orton and / or Finn Balor.

#WC4Horsemen

Curtain Jerker

Status

To be honest, really just looking forward to Shinske and AJ. That's been a dream feud (in WWE) for me for a while. Can't wait for Mania!!

On Vacation

Status

Lesnar vs Batista.

DECADE OF DOOMINANCE~!!!

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by MortonDowneyJR View Post
    Lesnar vs Batista.
    I highly doubt Batista's coming back to the WWE anytime soon.

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    FANTASY BASEBALL: 2014 | FANTASY BASKETBALL: 2017-18 | FANTASY FOOTBALL: 2016

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Dong DOOM View Post
    I highly doubt Batista's coming back to the WWE anytime soon.
    Yeah, he probably won't.

They were in talks last year though. I think Batista would be ideal for a few more dream matches at Wrestlemania or Summerslam. This year's Mania card lacks star power beyond the rumoured Cena vs Taker match. I guess there is Rousey as well.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MortonDowneyJR View Post
    Lesnar vs Batista.
    Agreed. Would be awesome to see and Batista needs a proper return, the whole yes movement wasn't his fault but he kinda suffered because of it.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Blue’ing himself didn’t help him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Black Mass

Status

The Miz vs. Aleister Black. I say this because a) I wanted to go outside the box and b) The Miz has come so far. He's really the complete package now and his character is at its peak. Aleister hopefully won't be on NXT forever and when he reaches the main roster, I'd hope he gets a good program. Black has proven to work well against loudmouths like Cole and Velveteen so Miz makes a perfect foil for the silent killer and we can have the IC title on the line to really solidify the feud. I can imagine some awesome Miz promos coming out of this, as well as some great selling and facial expressions out of The Miz when Aleister pulls off some crazy counter or nearly hits him with the Black Mass. Just seems like a unique but fitting rivalry that would be great for Aleister's career and could produce some real heel heat for Miz.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    Blue’ing himself didn’t help him either.
    The Blueing was bad but his return honestly died the first night he came out dressed like a Bulgarian mobster.

I would love to see Braun Strowman vs AJ Styles. Get those guys on the same brand and give me The Monster vs. The Face. Braun’s fun all the time and Styles has a good track record with big guys.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    That's a great one Order. Personally I'd like Usos to move over to Raw this year so they could get into series of matches with The Revival, The Bar, The Shield (if still together) and oddly The Hardyz because it would be cool to have some matches between arguably the best two WWE tag teams of their generation. Could also give us some Reigns and Usos Vs Balor Club matches.

My one is to allow us a few WWE title matches to savour over on SD this year by promoting Rusev up to a main eventer and have him in a feud with AJ Styles because I think they could have some magic matches together. I don't even care who's babyface and heel in that scenario.
    Seriously thisss ^^^^^ while the Uso’s are on fire and I definitely want them on Raw, I think your points on a Rusev/Styles feud is spot on and would be excellent.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    The Miz vs. Aleister Black. I say this because a) I wanted to go outside the box and b) The Miz has come so far. He's really the complete package now and his character is at its peak. Aleister hopefully won't be on NXT forever and when he reaches the main roster, I'd hope he gets a good program. Black has proven to work well against loudmouths like Cole and Velveteen so Miz makes a perfect foil for the silent killer and we can have the IC title on the line to really solidify the feud. I can imagine some awesome Miz promos coming out of this, as well as some great selling and facial expressions out of The Miz when Aleister pulls off some crazy counter or nearly hits him with the Black Mass. Just seems like a unique but fitting rivalry that would be great for Aleister's career and could produce some real heel heat for Miz.
    ^^^^^^ Props and rep to you good sir because someone else appreciates the insanely hard work Miz has put in, I think he’s so great now and deserves more acknowledgement of it.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

People's Champion

Status

I'd personally love to see Balor move to Smackdown and jump into a triangle feud with Styles and Nakamura over the WWE Championship.

That could totally headline Summerslam.

THE 559

Status
      Country                    Ireland

I'd like Joe/Ambrose in a violent feud when they're both back.
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

John Cena vs. Randy Orton. I hope we finally get to see the dream match
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Status
      Country                    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

I have some up my sleeve...

First of all I would like to see Rey Rey coming back full time and maybe go on a little grizzled veteran spree through the 205 Live roster. Could be loads of fun.

Also I would really wanna see Ambrose coming back and to screw Roman over. I mean we had Rollins vs. Ambrose and Rollins vs. Reigns, so why not a heated feud between Dean and Roman with Dean heeling it up like hell ?

I hope for a great Roode/Styles program this year too, or maybe Roode vs. Miz in a IC vs. US Title storyline somewhere down the road.

Last but not least I would really love to see the WWE goes finally full force with some of the possibilities in the females department. I think a multi-women feud like Trish, Lita, Mickie and Beth on one side and Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte and Becky on the other side is long overdue.

...forever, Rebecca...forever...

Black Mass

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Night of the Lucha Bear View Post
    I have some up my sleeve...

First of all I would like to see Rey Rey coming back full time and maybe go on a little grizzled veteran spree through the 205 Live roster. Could be loads of fun.

Also I would really wanna see Ambrose coming back and to screw Roman over. I mean we had Rollins vs. Ambrose and Rollins vs. Reigns, so why not a heated feud between Dean and Roman with Dean heeling it up like hell ?

I hope for a great Roode/Styles program this year too, or maybe Roode vs. Miz in a IC vs. US Title storyline somewhere down the road.

Last but not least I would really love to see the WWE goes finally full force with some of the possibilities in the females department. I think a multi-women feud like Trish, Lita, Mickie and Beth on one side and Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte and Becky on the other side is long overdue.
    Only problem with Reigns vs Ambrose is there's no way you're going to get people to cheer Reigns and boo Ambrose. Nevertheless it is a feud I'd like to see and a feud I've created on 2k several times now lol.

Also I second your Roode/Styles idea and I'd like to add that Joe and Styles need to have one final epic encounter at a big four PPV at some point. That would be great.

Thread Information