Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE Hall of Fame 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

This year’s headliner...

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    Though the road to WrestleMania doesn't officially kick off until the WWE's Royal Rumble pay-per-view on January 28, the first major news ahead of the festivities in New Orleans comes in the form of Bill Goldberg, who will be the first inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame's Class of 2018.
    Article is way too fucking long to post but that’s the short and sweet of it and it’s being confirmed everywhere. Could have saw this coming and Goldberg is a great choice of headliner.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

Expected choice. I've avoided all rumours about who is supposed to be going in etc this year....I hope Vader goes in too. On Goldberg...there's no way he's talking for more than 5 minutes hah.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Yooooo Mang

Status

Hope he isn’t the only headliner the guy had a pretty short career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

I’m sure there will be another big name as well although pretty sure Goldberg will be the ‘headliner’.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    Hope he isn’t the only headliner the guy had a pretty short career.

If you added up the times of all his matches I think the sum total would be at or near the lowest ever for a main event wrestler. Not saying that’s a bad thing because it worked to have him in short matches but it’s interesting to think about all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    If you added up the times of all his matches I think the sum total would be at or near the lowest ever for a main event wrestler. Not saying that’s a bad thing because it worked to have him in short matches but it’s interesting to think about all the same.

Khali comes to mind for short matches as a main eventer but yeah it's interesting to think about and maybe look into.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Brick Shithouse

Status

Goldberg may have had a short career but he's one of the biggest draws maybe ever (second most popular wrestler in the world when wrestling was at its peak). Think he's an ideal headliner.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status

Only thing that could make this scenario better is having Big Sexy Kevin Nash introduce him. First he ended his streak, now he can bury him before his hall of fame speech.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Only thing that could make this scenario better is having Big Sexy Kevin Nash introduce him. First he ended his streak, now he can bury him before his hall of fame speech.
    That would be awesome.
    My money is on Bischoff.

Status

I hope Vader gets in this year. We need Vader time.

I have no idea why anyone would want Kevin Nash, who was involved in one of Goldberg's worst moments, to be the one to induct him.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a celebrity (Past NFL star?) that inducts him.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I have no idea why anyone would want Kevin Nash, who was involved in one of Goldberg's worst moments, to be the one to induct him.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a celebrity (Past NFL star?) that inducts him.
    I was actually just joking.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Wasn't Warrior's main event run just 90-91?

Don't see the need for another headliner, Goldberg's a headliner in his own right. Look at his reaction from the fans during his last run, he came off like absolute star and if there was enough interest and money to be made in putting him in the world title match at Wrestlemania, there's enough interest and money to be made on him being the star attraction of a HOF ceremony the year after. What I think would be good is some strong names underneath; someone like Vader would be a good #2 to go in this year and then maybe Christian inducted by Edge for more of a recent candidate for younger fans to get hyped for.

I actually think there's a strong chance Regal goes in this year as well.

WWE are sort of limited in who they can have as a headliner too at the moment. HHH/Taker you can't see happening until they officially retire, Cena/Orton/Brock are the same but probably a good 5-10 years away from happening, Vince will never go in until he's dead, Jericho's in New Japan, Punk a long way off, Bryan probably a tricky area with them knowing he's very likely to leave his contract and then you've got a fresh WWE HOF'er working the indies. Rock and Batista are probably the next in line I would think but they need the schedules to line up with them being busy guys. Mysterio there abouts too. but after that....shiit, not a huge list of names.

Yooooo Mang

Status

I’m actually really hoping Rick Martel gets in this year he is long overdue. As far as headliners go Ed you got a point. Rock should be any day now but like you days the dude is crazy busy. At some point some of the ECW guys gotta get in right?

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

I’m actually really hoping Rick Martel gets in this year he is long overdue. As far as headliners go Ed you got a point. Rock should be any day now but like you days the dude is crazy busy. At some point some of the ECW guys gotta get in right?

You know who I want in

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

YES! YES! YES!

Status

At some point some of the ECW guys gotta get in right?
    It's actually very surprising given how much ECW is on the network and how much it's praised in documentaries for inspiring the attitude era etc that none of the classic ECW guys have been inducted yet (unless you count Funk and Foley which I wouldn't because they got in for the stuff that was bigger than ECW). I'd say the Dudley Boys can't be a million miles off and someone like RVD has to get in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Wasn't Warrior's main event run just 90-91?

Don't see the need for another headliner, Goldberg's a headliner in his own right. Look at his reaction from the fans during his last run, he came off like absolute star and if there was enough interest and money to be made in putting him in the world title match at Wrestlemania, there's enough interest and money to be made on him being the star attraction of a HOF ceremony the year after. What I think would be good is some strong names underneath; someone like Vader would be a good #2 to go in this year and then maybe Christian inducted by Edge for more of a recent candidate for younger fans to get hyped for.

I actually think there's a strong chance Regal goes in this year as well.

WWE are sort of limited in who they can have as a headliner too at the moment. HHH/Taker you can't see happening until they officially retire, Cena/Orton/Brock are the same but probably a good 5-10 years away from happening, Vince will never go in until he's dead, Jericho's in New Japan, Punk a long way off, Bryan probably a tricky area with them knowing he's very likely to leave his contract and then you've got a fresh WWE HOF'er working the indies. Rock and Batista are probably the next in line I would think but they need the schedules to line up with them being busy guys. Mysterio there abouts too. but after that....shiit, not a huge list of names.
    For Warrior, I'd say his main event run was more like 1989-1992, with a few breaks. He main evented plenty of shows as IC Champion including Survivor Series 1989.

I completely agree about Goldberg though. His time on top may have been limited, but he's one of the biggest stars of our lifetime. He's an obvious headliner especially with his recent WWE run.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    It's actually very surprising given how much ECW is on the network and how much it's praised in documentaries for inspiring the attitude era etc that none of the classic ECW guys have been inducted yet (unless you count Funk and Foley which I wouldn't because they got in for the stuff that was bigger than ECW). I'd say the Dudley Boys can't be a million miles off and someone like RVD has to get in one day.
    Just for his longevity and influence Dreamer can’t be for off either. Dudleyz are a good call I could see them getting in this year actually. Since Demoltion is part of that lawsuit against the E

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I reckon the Dudleys will go in the following year that Bubba retires for good. Since he's still making appearances on the independent scene the WWE probably don't want to pull the trigger on them yet. Same with RVD. Both are guarenteed locks for it one day. I would say Heyman is basically a lock too.

Guys like Dreamer, Tazz, Joey Styles (Maybe Jazz too for the women wing) should make it as lower level entrees one day.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The Dudley’s are going to be doing an appearance soon so I wouldn’t be surprised if the relationship carries into them getting inducted this year.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information