Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 114 of 114

Thread: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

  1. #101
    Long Live The King
    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,615
    Rep Power
    110840

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchMiser View Post
    Vince has never sounded less like he knew what he was talking about in his entire life. I just wish it had been a Zune instead. I would've marked the fuck out.

  2. #102
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,854
    Rep Power
    689090
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Why does Vince have Ashlee Simpson on his iPod if it sucks so much? The time and effort it takes to add that to your library and then sync it. That’s ludicrous.

    silly vince
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  3. #103
    Long Live The King
    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,615
    Rep Power
    110840

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    It smells so much like a WWE "joke" that is so easily taken a part, it literally exists to take a shot at someone who was probably in the news a few months before. I bet it was after that lip sync bullshit on SNL or wherever it was and they just wanted a name that was vaguely recent that they could shit on for no real reason and no one thought it through to wonder why Vince would be listening to something he didn't like on his own iPod.

  4. #104
    Sweet Meat
    Dook Gulak's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    54,496
    Rep Power
    432910

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    guys, he's an old rich man. do you really think he put the music on the ipod, even in kayfabe? i had to put music on my parent's mp3 players and theyre younger and much more poor than vince

    sometimes i swear you goofs overthink anything and everything, but its adorable too

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  5. #105
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,854
    Rep Power
    689090
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    It smells so much like a WWE "joke" that is so easily taken a part, it literally exists to take a shot at someone who was probably in the news a few months before. I bet it was after that lip sync bullshit on SNL or wherever it was and they just wanted a name that was vaguely recent that they could shit on for no real reason and no one thought it through to wonder why Vince would be listening to something he didn't like on his own iPod.
    That segment came a year after the whole SNL thing and I’m fairly certain people ditched on her long before that court segment. Very appropriate example of the WWE always being one beat off from what’s going on.

    why am I talking about Ashlee Simpson
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  6. #106
    God's Gift to God
    Coxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    16,072
    Rep Power
    218907

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Hah nicky said beat off


  7. #107
    Long Live The King
    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,615
    Rep Power
    110840

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    guys, he's an old rich man. do you really think he put the music on the ipod, even in kayfabe? i had to put music on my parent's mp3 players and theyre younger and much more poor than vince

    sometimes i swear you goofs overthink anything and everything, but its adorable too
    Did they ask you to put music on their players that they didn't like? I doubt that very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    That segment came a year after the whole SNL thing and I’m fairly certain people ditched on her long before that court segment. Very appropriate example of the WWE always being one beat off from what’s going on.
    Sound's about right.

  8. #108
    The Maverick
    MitchMiser's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,774
    Rep Power
    209481
      Country                    Canada

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    But lets not ignore that the segment was a rare one with Vince actually nailing being intentionally funny.
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

  9. #109
    Sweet Meat
    Dook Gulak's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    54,496
    Rep Power
    432910

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    Did they ask you to put music on their players that they didn't like? I doubt that very much.



    Sound's about right.
    ...Raiz, I know you love being contrarian man, kids put any music on they want. Hell, I put Marilyn Manson on my dad's ipod

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  10. #110
    Long Live The King
    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,615
    Rep Power
    110840

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    ...Raiz, I know you love being contrarian man, kids put any music on they want. Hell, I put Marilyn Manson on my dad's ipod
    Okay dude... I put music on my mum's mp3 player and I have friends that did the same for their parents. Not one of us did that. Not because we didn't think of it, but because we're not actual dicks.

  11. #111
    Sweet Meat
    Dook Gulak's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    54,496
    Rep Power
    432910

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    Okay dude... I put music on my mum's mp3 player and I have friends that did the same for their parents. Not one of us did that. Not because we didn't think of it, but because we're not actual dicks.
    Hey man, my dad liked Beautiful People

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  12. #112

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Man, this is one geeky conversation and that's coming from me!

    My possible explanation:

    McMahon gets shared various newish music for him to give the thumbs up or thumbs down as being a possible PPV theme in the future. The fact that someone added Ashlee Simpson for McMahon to check out will likely result in some poor official's firing.

  13. #113
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,854
    Rep Power
    689090
      Country                    United States

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    Talks about how geeky the conversation is but then says the geekiest shit
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  14. #114
    Sweet Meat
    Dook Gulak's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    54,496
    Rep Power
    432910

    Re: 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductees Announcement Thread

    man what a foursome of geeks

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •