Thread: 5 January 2018 - WS3T DAY 3 RESULTS (show posted)

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

5 January 2018 - WS3T DAY 3 RESULTS (show posted)

The scene opens up with various overhead shots of FWAs biggest shows of 2017, set to a searing/screeching bagpiped version of "Auld Lang Syne". We see the filled arena sets of Trial By Fire, Payback, CC, Mile High, and of course, Back in Business. The frame cuts to footage of Cyrus Truth holding the World Title at Payback, Shannon O'Neal at CC then winning the title at Back in Business, then Bell Connelly as the new World Champion at Mile High.

The bagpipes mercifully fade out and the backing music is replaced by an abbreviated version of "Best of You" by Foo Fighters.

The montage then suddenly switches to a rapid action montage of all of FWAs best and brightest, both present and perhaps future.

First we see Cyrus Truth stalking Shannon O'Neal. Then Zako Wrath scything down someone in the ring, followed by Ty Johnson facing down a taunting Tommy Thunder. We see Deception taking flight in the ring, followed by PAJ and Michael Garcia working together on a double-team move. The frame switches to footage of Chris Kennedy walking away from a sneering Ryan Rondo, and then footage from last show of Penny and Jason Randall together. We see Genocide in the ring, then a shot of a disheveled Izzy Van Doren in the weapons cage from Mile High. The scene switches to Hanz Gruber stepping out of his luxury vehicle, before showing Mike Parr standing tall over Cyrus Truth. We see Mark Merriweather sauntering to the ring before footage of SCV holding up the titles mid-ring while surrounded by both the Echo and DFB is shown, and then a silhouette of Starr throwing up the peace sign on the arena ramp. The montage ends with Tristan James Galloway holding up the X Division Title, WOLF holding the North American Title at Mile High, and the last image of all is Bell Connelly.

As we see Bell Connelly holding up the World Title in background, large words in orange text splash onto the screen:

FWAx2018

THE JOURNEY...CONTINUES!

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 3
    LIVE FROM THE SMOOTHIE KING CENTER, NEW ORLEANS, LA

January 5th
    , 2018

Pyro goes off as FWA fans in attendance cheer for the first FN of the new year. The crowd hoist up signs to the roving ringside camera that read things such as "CAT KINGDOM 141", "YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMMY HEMOGLOBIN IN MY TUMMY", "ITS SO COLD I CANT FEEL MY THUNDER THIGHS", "WHEN RONDO SAYS JUMP, KENNEDY ASKS HOW HIGH", "SIN COMEBACK VULTURES", "I'D TOTALLY LET YOU SPIT ON ME, WOLF!", "WHERES MY CHRISTMAS PARTY INVITE HUH?", "IZZY VAN DUMDUM", and "FWA IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE; PLEASE LISTEN TO MY PODCAST TO HEAR WHY".

We are formally welcomed by the regular commentary team of Langdon Trafford, David Weinstock and Piers Gallagher.

Langdon Trafford: On behalf of everyone here at the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, we want to wish you all a happy new year!!!! FWA kicks off 2018 live from the big easy, New Orleans, Louisiana, its day three of the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament!! A huge double main event for us to start the new year off with a bang!!

Piers Gallagher: I can't think of a better way to kick off the new year guys than being here in NAWWWLINS!!!! And now that FWAs holiday break is over, its time to get back in business as Shannon O'Neal and Bell Connelly, CO-CHAMPIONS of the FWA, take on these disgusting outsiders DFB in our main event!!! You think DFB has recovered from the way they were absolutely humiliated by Mad Kingdom on Day Two, guys??

David Weinstock: Two points gained for Mad Kingdom and two points dropped for DFB, but neither team can rest on their laurels!! DFB have to face off against the World Champion and Shannon O'Neal tonight, and Mad Kingdom has a tall task of their own!! They're up against the World Tag Team Champions Sin City Vultures!!! And while Jason Randall and Penny may have done them a solid by knocking off DFB in Day Two, these two teams aren't going to be doing any favors for each other tonight!!! Its-

Langdon Trafford: Uh... Dave, sorry to cut you off, but I'm getting word from the truck that developing news is going on backstage, and we're going to go back there, right now!

The scene switches to the backstage area, where an approaching camera catches one Romeo Rollings is standing up arms folded appearing pensive as his client Tristan James Galloway sitting on a roadie crate with his head down with the X-Division championship sitting in his lap.

Romeo Rollings:
    Are you sure about this?

Tristan James Galloway: One hundred percent.

Romeo Rollings:
    This is going to have some serious implications. You know that right?

Tristan lifts his head up, cracking a slick smile as he nods his head.

Tristan James Galloway:
    That’s the idea.

Romeo Rollings: (sigh) Alright. I’ll go make the announcement.

Romeo Rollings goes to walk away, noticing that the camera is filming them for the first time, but TJG puts his arm out to stop him. The X champion rises to his feet, putting his right hand on Romeo’s shoulder.

Tristan James Galloway:
    No… this is something I wanna do myself. Hang back.

Galloway exits the scene. Romeo Rollings nods in approval and looks directing into the backstage camera with a smile.

Romeo Rollings: This is gonna be big money. Big money!!

The scene transitions back to the arena with the lights going out as the opening guitar riff to Metallica’s cover of “Turn The Page” plays over the speakers to a roar of approval by the crowd.

Langdon Trafford:Well, looks like we won’t have to wait too much longer to figure out what Romeo Rollings and X champion Tristan James Galloway were talking about.

Piers Gallagher:
    This Tristan James Galloway character is such an enigma that I wonder sometimes if he even knows what he’s doing. He doesn’t have many friends. His agent will often times speak for him and he’s rarely seen on the show unless he’s in a match. I honestly feel he thinks he’s too good to be here!

David Weinstock: Galloway let’s his in ring ability do the talking for him. That’s why he’s the X champion.

Langdon Trafford:
    But where is Galloway?

The camera sits on the entrance ramp waiting for Galloway to appear, but he never makes his way out. Suddenly, a spotlight hits in the audience in the upper tier. Its there we see a silhouette of Polynesian Powerhouse himself which gets cheers from the crowd. Tristan James Galloway walks into the spotlight wearing the X title around his waist. As he raises his left arm high into the air, the crowd’s cheers grow even louder as he walks down the steps through the crowd.

Langdon Trafford:
    There he is. The X champion himself. A man, who along with Ty Johnson, had one hell of a match against North American champion WOLF and Tommy Thunder.

Piers Gallagher:
    And it was during that match we found out who the better champion was between WOLF and Galloway. WOLF has no regard of this new comer or this “new generation” of FWA, and for good reason!!!

David Weinstock:
    Galloway more than held his own against WOLF when the two were in the ring with one another. One could argue that Ty Johnson may have cost them the match by tagging himself in!

The 6’7 New York resident vaults over the guard rail before rolling into the ring. He ascends to the second rope, removing the X title from a round his waist, and holds the title high into the air. The lights come up as Tristan James Galloway is handed a microphone before he stands in the center of the ring.

Tristan James Galloway:
    "My appearances on FWA programming is few and far in between. I guess you could say I’m a bit of a loner. I don’t have many allies in the locker room and I mostly keep to myself. And more often than not, whenever I have something I want the public to know, I have my agent be the conduit to my words. However, this matter is something I want to speak on myself."

Tristan rest the X title proudly across his left shoulder.

"The last time you saw me in this ring I was facing off against Tommy Thunder and WOLF in a tag team match. One of these men I have faced on numerous occasions in both singles and tag team matches. This familiarity makes competition against him rather boring. I’ve beaten him more often than he has had the pleasure of claiming victory over me. His partner WOLF, however, was a foreign adversary to me, for this was the first time he and I had ever stepped in the ring against one another. This excited me. I love new challenges, and to make things even better is that he is also a champion. This man currently holds the North American championship, a title I challenged for twice before claiming this one."

Galloway holds up the X title briefly before placing it back down onto his shoulder.

"
    From the moment WOLF and I locked up, I knew I was in for one hell of a fight. Both of us held our ground and showed why we hold our respective trophies. Why we are in the upper echelons of the FWA. But the spirit of competition was tainted by his actions preceding our contest… he chose to spit in my face…"

The famous sly smirk is replaced with an expression of anger on the face of Tristan James Galloway. The crowd show their feelings on the matter by booing, disapproving of WOLF’s actions.

"
    That is something I do not take lying down. I do not engage in petty squabble, but this man preformed the ultimate sign of disrespect when he decided to spit in my face. When I’m met with opposition, I face it head on and will not back down. The arrogance of this man led me to strike back like a serpent being taunted. Only I didn’t strike with lethal intent. It was merely a warning. The venom had not yet left my fangs. Which leads me to wonder what would happen if WOLF and I were to meet again. What if he and I faced each other not in a tag team match where we can be hindered or aided by an ally. What if WOLF faced me one on one… champion vs champion. The North American title vs the X title."

The crowd starts to rumble with excitement. Galloway turns to all four corners of the ring, gauging the reaction of the crowd.

"You want to see it?"

The crowd responds in favor of his question. Galloway removes the tattered fedora and throws it into the corner of the ring. He pulls the loose hair behind his ear as he faces the hard camera again.

"
    Well, I want it, too! I will do everything in my power to make this dream a reality. WOLF, I want you to listen and listen to this very closely. I faced men of your ilk before. An FWA veteran who doesn’t think I deserve to share the ring with them, who is a disgrace to the sport, yet it’s the veteran who embarrass our great industry. It’s you who embarrasses the FWA with your childish actions. I have done more than enough to earn my place in FWA. I’ve done it by facing the Cyrus Truths and Mike Parrs of FWA and more than held my own. I have went through various individuals and multiple title defenses to earn the right to be called X Champion. Everything I have I earned and in doing so I’ve earned the respect of our peers and the people in the audience tonight."

The fans chant "TJG! TJG"

"They don’t respect you. Why? Because you prattle on like a petulant child demanding things be handed to you like respect, yet you’re supposed to be a distinguished veteran. A triple crown winner no less. You think they casted you aside for the new generation- someone like me. You spat in my face last week and I’m standing right here waiting for you. I want to take something from you. To prove that I am not another Johnny Come Lately here today and gone tomorrow. I am Tristan James Galloway, a survivor; a fighter; a champion. And I want your North American championship. You want to show the world the old guard is better than the new breed? What better contest than this? But know this, when it’s all said and done, you will sing the song of the shattered symphony. So how about it?"

Galloway lowers the microphone and awaits an answer.

"Number of the Beast" cuts Tristran off. Pillars of flame erupt on either side of the stage, they slowly die - just a little - but continue to burn as Wolf steps out. The fans explode. Wolf smiles at the reaction as he throws the middle finger. The fans respond with boos and Wolf starts his stride toward the ring. He's dressed for competition, despite not being scheduled.

David Weinstock: This is going to be a slobberknocker!

Piers Gallagher: He's here!!!

Wolf is handed a mic before he makes a slow descent up the steps. Soaking in the atmosphere. As he steps onto the apron, he pulls a cigarette from behind his ear and a matchbook from the back pocket of his shiny black - possibly leather - pants. Wolf strikes a match and lights his cigarette before stepping over the top rope into the ring. With a cloud of smoke that floats to the rafters, he brings the microphone to his lips.

Wolf: "So there I am, doing my thing, getting ready for action. I'm putting on the requisite attire, you know, clothes I don't mind getting bloody... Anyway, I'm lacing the boots, listening to Fight Night on a monitor in my locker room. When I hear "Turn the Page" hit the P/A. I look up and see you walking your cocaine-rail-thin punk-ass to the ring... I don't think anything of it. So I go back to lacing my boots, expecting the same Maury Povich bullshit that follows you everywhere you go."

Wolf takes a drag off his cigarette.

"Next thing I know, I hear my name. I'm looking around for Ashley or even Salum... Nope, it was Tristan Shitbox. You are calling me out? The blandest douche in this company is calling me out. What a surprise."

Another drag.

"Somebody finally had the guts to say what was on their mind, and of all people? It is you. Man, oh man you have no idea how surprised I was when I sat through what I expected to be another whiter than white Barney the Dinsoaur-esque promo from you that all I got was a tirade of hate...hate driven toward me! I'm the best thing that has ever happend to this company because if it was up to the rest of you, half assing would be the new perfect. That's why I'm the BEAST and the rest of you suck on your teeth every time I'm on camera. No side swipes, no bull shit. But what I am going to let you know is that there are levels… there will always be levels, and you had better believe that no matter how good you are, no matter how hard you train, no matter how much you improve… there will always be a son of a b*tch called WOLF that is on another leve-"

Galloway suddenly drops his mic. Without waiting for WOLF to finish, Galloway suddenly smashes WOLF with a thunderous short Spear!!!! WOLF is knocked into the corner, dropping the NA title!! The crowd explodes as Galloway wastes zero time in picking up WOLF, lifting him up, and sending him crashing down with the Shattered Symphony (Jackhammer)!!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: SHATTERED SYMPHONY!!!!!

David Weinstock: How quickly did he just hit that??? Galloway wasn't going to stand there and just take WOLFs insults, WOLFs disrespect!!!

Piers Gallagher: This is an absolute disgra… no, YOU PUT THAT NORTH AMERICAN TITLE DOWN YOU ARROGANT PUNK!!!

With Wolf out cold in the center of the ring after being struck by The Shattered Symphony, Tristan leans down and picks up the North American title. He holds both titles high in the air before putting the NA title on WOLFs chest, patting it, and then cooly exiting the ring.

As Galloway disappears up the ramp, ringside staff help WOLF out of the ring.

Langdon Trafford: Is there any way the challenge cannot be accepted now??

David Weinstock: We'll see what Ashley O'Ryan decides, but I get what you're saying, Langdon. Galloway just escalated the situation in a BIG way, but theres no turning back now!

---

We throw to the rampway as the crowd lets out a loud chorus of boos to greet "The Division 1 Superstar" Tommy Thunder. He's looking as cocky as ever after winning a tag team match last week with the help of WOLF, and he takes the main spot inside the ring with no one else out. The announcers hype of Thunder as one of the most self-interested people in the FWA and Piers calls him one of the best self-hype machines on the roster.

Piers Morgan: "He's great at marketing himself! Can't blame him for that!"

"Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple is next and "The Great I Am" Aaron Kendrick is out next. A few of the smarks in the front rows are vocal in their fandom for Kendrick, who doesn't mind them and continues around the ring area. He tapes up his wrists and stalks the ring, where Thunder is keeping his eyes on Kendrick to defend a sneak attack.

Langdon Trafford: Kendrick's win last time against Deception was a confident showing from the newcomer. Interested if he continues that tonight. It would be a HUGE win if he knocked off Deception one week and then two more this week.

The crowd holds up their cell phones again, although the lights in the arena are only dimmed for Zako Wrath's entrance. His red mask covers his face and "The Walking Disaster" stomps to the ring area and stands right in front of the ring. Thunder is in the ring, and Kendrick is outside in front of the announcer's table and opposite Zako.

Langdon Trafford: Well, I'm certainly interested how this one will get going.

David Weinstock: Thunders been tied up with a tit-or-tat war with Ty Johnson recently, but this is a big chance for him to step up the ladder again if he can pull out the W!

Piers Gallagher: I think Tommy Thunder is the peanut butter between two loaves of bread right now, and he's about to get smushed!

Sure enough, Kendrick and Wrath slide into the ring head first at the same time. They spring up and lunge for forearm swings to "The Division 1 Athlete," but Thunder wisely dodges it and watches as Zako and Kendrick clock one another.

"The Walking Disaster" Zako Wrath vs. "The Great I Am" Aaron Kendrick vs. "The Division 1 Athlete" Tommy Thunder

Match Summary: Wrath and Kendrick trade big right hands back and forth while Thunder stays out of the fray. Wrath backs Kendrick into the ropes before whipping him across the ring to the ropes and lands a big back body drop. Tommy Thunder creeps behind Wrath, who turns as he senses "The Division 1 Superstar" behind him. Wrath locks eyes with Thunder, who's eyes are big and scared as he falls on his butt and scoots backwards. Wrath stands over Thunder and appears about to strike him, but Kendrick lands a running forearm to the upper spine. Now Kendrick and Thunder double team Wrath with repeated kicks into the stomach. They whip across the ring but "The Walking Disaster" explodes on the rebound with a double clothesline!

Wrath picks Thunder up and whips him into the turnbuckle. Then he whips Kendrick to the same turnbuckle, squishing Thunder into the padded turnbuckle again. Wrath charges but Kendrick moves and Wrath lands a corner splash on Thunder. Kendrick hits a spinning wheel kick when Wrath turns around and now "The Great I Am" is the only man standing.

Kendrick takes a focus on "The Division 1 Superstar." He whips Thunder to the ropes, lands a jab to the gut and Russian leg sweep. His cover try is broken up by Wrath, though! "The Walking Disaster" lands big forearms to the lower spine of Kendrick. He lands a big snap suplex. Then a snap scoop powerslam. Then a spinebuster. After every move, Wrath grabs Kendrick by the neck and lifts him back upright right in front of him. After the last one, Wrath kneels next to Kendrick and hooks the leg.

....................1..................2............Thunder breaks it up!

"The Division 1 Superstar" quickly locks in a rear naked choke hold on Wrath. Thunder tries wearing down the monster, and it appears to work. Thunder drives knees into the side of Wrath's head and face while transitioning to a side head lock. Wrath finally gets upright and Thunder has to release. But he lands a series of knife edge chops to the chest. Barely moving Wrath, it's Thunder's turn for offense but doesn't make much of a dent. He runs himself off the ropes and ducks under Zako's clothesline try and lands a roundhouse kick. Zako is down to his knees, allowing Thunder to land a kneeling DDT and try a cover!

...................1...................2.............Aaron Kendrick breaks it up!

Kendrick just beats down into Thunder's upper spine with clubbing blows. He then tries a powerbomb to the "Division 1 Superstar" but Zako is up and he comes underneath Kendrick's legs! Now he has Kendrick on his shoulders for an electric chair setup, while Thunder is still on Kendrick's shoulders in a powerbomb setup! The crowd comes to its feet, expecting a MASSIVE spot here. Kendrick is frantic, and Thunder sees how high up he is and has a look of terror! Zako then falls backwards with Kendrick for an electric chair drop! Thunder is able to land on his feet from about 10 feet up, but his face hits the top of the turnbuckle on the way down, like a snake eyes move. "The Division 1 Superstar" stumbles out the corner, and Zako hits a spinning choke STO!

Zako then grabs Thunder up and hits the "Reaper's Touch" suplex, dropping Thunder on his head! Kendrick is still down and out, and Zako kneels next to Thunder and lays on him, no leg hooked. But the pinfall is unquestioned.

Winner: "The Walking Disaster" Zako Wrath
    Langdon Trafford: A dominant victory for the Walki-

David Weinstock: WHOA LOOK OUT!!! ITS GRUBER!!
    !

Zako hasn't even had the chance to get up before Hanz Gruber jumps out of the crowd!!! Hanz has whats appeared to be a chain wrapped around his hand, and starts pummelling Zako!!! Zako uses his brute strength to push Gruber off of him as Kendrick and Thunder make a beeline for the ramp!! But Gruber is relentless, yelling out 'noch unvollendet, du und ich!!!' before jumping back on top of Zako. The ref is helpless to stop the situation as Gruber unwraps the chain and starts choking Zako with it, bringing the giant bull to heel!!!

Langdon Trafford: Gruber isn't finished with Zako Wrath!!! Zako may have won the match last show, but Grubers unleashing on Zako, choking him, just like the last time these two met!!!! Someone stop this!!!

Zako starts coughing and choking on the chain, then Gruber grabs him by the head and violently slams Zakos head to the mat multiple times!!! FWA staff finally come in to break it up, but Zako is now lying face down in the ring and Gruber has finally had his fill. Gruber slides out of the ring, and some of Zakos blood is visible on his clothes. Gruber walks backwards up the ramp and holds up the chain he used to assault Zako high in the air. In the ring, Zako suddenly stirs and tries to push the ringside doctor and the referees away, but his usual strength has been sapped by Grubers blindside assault.

Langdon Trafford: Ladies and Gentleman, let the record show that Zako Wrath was victorious in our triple threat match tonight, but for two shows in a row now, Hanz Gruber has turned a Zako Wrath victory into a wild brawl!!

David Weinstock: He's determined, guys, determined to show the world that he is not intimidated by Zako!! Clearly Hanz Gruber is determined to be a thorn in Zakos side!!

================================================================================================================================================
    COMMERCIAL: HE KNOWS THE ROLE OF FWA WRESTLER, HARDCORE AUTEUR, BUT IS HE READY FOR HIS BIGGEST ROLE YET... *SCREEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHH* SASSY FATHER FIGURE????? SEE ALL THE ZANY MEMBERS OF CLAN BLACKBIRD NAVIGATE THE WORLD OF GEORGIA REAL ESTATE AND BEAUTY PAGEANTS IN THE ALL NEW HIT SHOW "BLACKBIRD KNOWS BEST", ONLY ON THE MURICA NETWORK, CHARACTERS WELCOME!!
    ================================================================================================================================================

Fight Night comes back on air with Hanz Gruber is seen walking quickly backstage. Katie Lynn Goldsmith is running up to try to catch up with him.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith:
    HANZ!!!! HANZ! WAIT UP! HANZ!

Hanz looks backs to see Katie running towards him. She finally gets to him and is out of breath.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Hanz, I... uh...uhh

Hanz Gruber: Catch your breath Katie

Hanz looks around and sees a bench- he takes Katies hand and walks her to it and has her sit down.

Hanz Gruber:
    I will be right back dear

Hanz walks away and returns with a bottle of water and gives it to Katie, then sits down beside her. Katie takes a few sips of water.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith:
    Thanks Hanz- you mind if I ask you some questions?

Hanz Gruber: Sure, but are you ok?

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Yeah, just was trying to catch you before you left. You sure you don't mind an impromptu interview?

Hanz Gruber: For you Katie? No, I don't mind. Go ahead, ask away- I am an open book.

Katie smiles, then sees that Hanz has some blood on his jacket- she points it out to Hanz and he removes his jacket- throws it to the sid

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Am guessing that was Zako's blood? Why attack him?

Hanz smiles

Hanz Gruber: Of course its Zako's Katie, thats $8000 I have to throw away. Zako is a man who likes to to think that he can just hit and run and leave a path of destruction wherever he goes. Thats sort of his deal, he doesn't, well can't think for himself. Miss Del la, whatever- tells him what to do, where to go, who to destroy....or in the case of me- who to try to destroy. You did see what happened last week Katie.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Yeah, he won the match, but barely.

Hanz Gruber: Yes, he won by count out- I don't count that as a win. Even if I would have got back in the ring before he did- I still wouldn't consider it a win. We both tried killing each other last week- but FWA staff stopped that from happening

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: So why attack him today?

Hanz Gruber: I didn't want him to forget about me. I didn't want him to think I am afraid of him. And by that, I mean I didn't want Miss De la whatever to have to tell him he had to think like that. I suppose she will have to tell him that he has to retaliate. Don't you think Katie?

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Yeah- you really don't care much for the both of them do you?

Hanz smiles

Hanz Gruber: I think you know the answer to that Katie.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Yeah, suppose I do. Any last words for them or the viewers Hanz?

Hanz Gruber: Yes, Miss Del La Meurta, you can tell El Zako he can bring it on anytime, anywhere. I am a very easy man to find. Oh, Zako, sorry about tonight, it just had to be done. Any other questions Katie?

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: I think that about covers everything. Thanks, and thanks for the water.

Hanz Gruber: Was no problem at all Katie.

Hanz grabs his jacket off the ground then stands up- he turns to Katie

Hanz Gruber:
    Auf Weidersehen Katie. Have a good night.

Hanz bows his head to her, then turns away- starts walking down the hallway- he stops at a trash barrel and tosses his bloody jacket into it. As he walks away- Paco Torres runs to the trash barrel- retrieves the jacket- puts it on and walks off, thinking he looks like a million bucks.

----

We throw back to the ring where Kurt Harrington is standing by with the Jamaican Jerk, a man with dreads, a big foopy rasta cap, and green and yellow wrestling pants.

Langdon Trafford: There you have it folks, straight from the man himself. Hanz Gruber, declaring war on Zako Wrath and Miss De La Muerta!!

Piers Gallagher: Does this Deutschland dotard understand what hes really getting himself in to??? He even said he expects retaliation! From Zako Wrath!! What sane person would invite that onto themselves??

Langdon Trafford: I'm not disagreeing with you Piers, but the die certainly seems cast already... but ladies and gentleman, we have to move on now as our next competitor is already in the ring, and seems to have something to say to Kurt Harrington!

JJ: Kurt maan, ya look like ya ken yooze a dry rub maan, cuz it don't look like no woomans touched you recentlay!!

Piers Gallagher: HAH!!!! GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!

Kurt rolls his eyes as the Jamaican Jerk cackles at his own joke.

"Giving In" plays as Mike Parr emerges from the back and marches straight down the ramp, eyes fixed forward.

Langdon Trafford: On our last show guys, Cyrus Truth gained a measure of revenge over Mike Parr and left him laying after an attack from UNDER the ring, and it looks to me like the holiday season hasn't improved Parrs mood any!

David Weinstock: Parr got shown up by Cyrus, plain and simple. And he sure as hell doesnt look like hes coming down here to joke around today.

The ref tries to ring the bell, but even before he can, Parr lands a thunderous boot to the Jamaican Jerk!! JJ doubles over, and Parr immediately grabs him, twists him around, and spins down and crushes his face with a Rolling Cutter!!! The Jamaican Jerk is cooked as the ref tries to tell Parr that the bell hasn't even rung, but Parr pushes the ref away, grabs JJ up again, and gives him a second Rolling Cutter!!!

Piers Gallagher:
    Parr is destroying this poor guy!!!!

Prodigy beckons to ringside for a microphone following his decimation of the Jamaican Jerk.

Mike Parr: "Enough"

The crowd are brought to an uneasy silence by the sound of Parr's voice, clearly interested in what he has to say.

"Cyrus Truth isn't a good man. He isn't worthy of your adulation. You cheer him because it seems like it is the right option, like you should be supporting him just because the alternative in Shannon that you were provided with seemed like the less desirable option. However, I've had enough of it....."

Prodigy pauses momentarily.

"I don't come out here to pander or to patronize, nor do I come out here in desperate need for your approval. I do what I do, and I do it very well night after night. I held the North American Championship for 15 months and I am the same person whether or not you decide to boo me out of the building or raise me above your shoulders and praise me. I am the best wrestler in the company and I am the most marketable superstar this federation has to offer and I'm not afraid to say it or prove it night after night.""What I don't do is run from a fight. What I don't do is pander for applause in a desperate attempt to make myself feel better because I don't have a piece of gold around my waist at the minute. What I don't do is over compensate for insecurities that I secretly harbour and don't want exposed."

"He doesn't really target Shannon, he just wants everyone to think he does. He knows that ship has sailed and he wants to save face. He knows he can't really get the job done. I wanted to be the one to lift the veil and expose Cyrus for what he truly is...good, but not great. I wanted to exile the Exile. Instead......I'll be the one left to pick at the remains of Cyrus' legacy and send him scampering back to where he came from with his reputation in ruins..."

Prodigy again pauses, this time not by choice but by the reaction of the crowd who despite not knowing who to back in this feud, seem to be warming to Parr once more.

"I'm going to be the one that stands and stares down the once unconquerable Cyrus Truth, and beat him until he begs me to stop. He hid behind that championship and never gave me the one on one shot that he feared and I deserved. But now, without the protection of the championship, I'm going to make sure that the apology that he will never give me will be beaten out of him and I'm going to beat it out of him before a victory over Cyrus Truth means nothing to anyone anymore....that is, if I can keep the wolves at bay, because there is a new breed circling and baying for blood."

With that rather questionable ending, Parr drops the mic as Adema "Giving In" plays as the scene fades to ringside and the commentary team.

Langdon Trafford: "Parr has certainly made his intent clear, as if it wasn't already...I'm not sure who's looking for Cyrus' blood other than Parr himself"

David Weinstock: One thing is perfectly clear, Langdon, Mike Parr was in absolutely no mood to mess around...

Piers Gallagher: An angry Mike Parr is a dangerous Mike Parr guys...

The camera suddenly cuts away from the ring and to a vignette of static on the screen. The static is intercut with a shaky frame of a black and red backdrop.

Amid the sound of the static, a disembodied voice, clearly digitally modulated, suddenly cuts through.

Forget everything that you think you know

The static is now intercut with frames of a silhouette standing with its back to the camera. What seems to be a long leather jacket is the only thing visible amid the jumpy frames.

Embrace the New Reality

The head on the silhouette turns, but all that can be made out now is a mass of long black hair. The scene, the static, everything suddenly cuts out.

Everything in FWA....

...will belong to me.

The scene cuts back to the commentary desk as mysteriously as it had cut out in the first place.

Piers Gallagher: He's here!!! I've heard so much about this young man and it seems that the rumors are true!!

Langdon Trafford: Care to enlighten our viewing audience on what we just witnessed, Piers? I'm a little in the dark myself...

Piers Gallagher: Thats because you're a stupid corporate shill who doesnt follow the biz like I do!! That symbol is unmistakable!!! Its Benjamin Locke!!! He's coming to FWA!!!

David Weinstock: I've heard the rumors, the buzz around LOCKE as well. What a get for FWA, Ashley O'Ryans done it again!

Langdon Trafford: I'm getting word from the truck right now ladies and gentleman, FWAs newest signing LOCKE will make his debut at our next show in Orlando, Florida! You won't wanna miss that!!

We throw back to the arena ramp as he crowd turns to the entrance way as the low-tuned, dark-sounding music plays for Ty Johnson. "The AntiHero" comes out with Dave Sullivan, a former multi-time X Champion, and the crowd gives a mixed reaction. Johnson is stoic and stone-faced as he takes his spot in the ring.

Langdon Trafford: Ty Johnson lost his tag team match last week with Tristan James Galloway to WOLF and Tommy Thunder. He and "The Division 1 Athlete" have been at one another's throats the last few months. Wonder if that's in Johnson's head tonight.

Piers Gallagher: I think his opponent will be motivated, too. So "The AntiHero" needs to take Dave Sullivan's coaching and get on the right track. Too bad Sullivan is a loon in his own right!!

The aura inside the arena shifts a bit as a very slow version of "Don't Fear the Reaper" plays. Deception comes out to darkness, minus the fans holding up their cell phones as the only illumination. Deception slowly walks to the ring with his eyes firmly set on Ty Johnson, who is bouncing in the ring to stay loose.
    Langdon Trafford: It's one of the best entrances we have, Piers!

Piers Gallagher: Hasn't resulted in any wins, though. But hey, it's something!

"AntiHero" Ty Johnson vs. Deception

Match Summary: Johnson lands a few quick jabs before Deception is every really prepared, but Deception looks unfazed underneath the mask. They come together again and this time Deception dodges all of Johnson's jabs. He lands a big forearm uppercut to the jaw when the opening presents itself and then a front dropkick. Deception whips Johnson into the ropes and lands a kick up to the chest. He tries a "Sense of Justice" codebreaker but Johnson quickly lands a big right hand punch. Johnson whips Deception to the ropes and lands a back body drop, followed by a quick short-arm clothesline.

Johnson and Deception trade moves, with Johnson hitting his Garvin Stomps and Ground and Pound offense for a two count. Deception hits the "Sense of Justice" after a Samoa Joe-like enzuiguri. But those only net a two count. Deception even hits his Double Cross "McGillicutty neckbreaker" move, but it's a near fall. Deception tries a leaping reverse STO but "The AntiHero" counters with a jawbreaker that stuns Deception. Then he darts off the ropes and lands a big spear! The crowd gasps and lets out a loud "oooooh." Johnson covers and gets the pinfall win!

Winner: "The AntiHero" Ty Johnson

Ty Johnson has his hand raised by the ref as Dave Sullivan signals his approval from ringside. Ty yells out at Sullivan, saying "see? s'all good!", causing Sullivan to say something inaudible to him as he rolls out of the ring.

Langdon Trafford: A big singles win puts Ty Johnson right back on track! The sheer raw potential is unmistakable!

Piers Gallagher: Look at this thug getting a big head just because he got one win!! I'm telling you guys, Dave Sullivan is a specialist in failure and nothing good is going to come out of these two!!

David Weinstock: Deceptions in a rut here guys, the losses are piling up and he needs to find his way and steady the ship.

COMMERCIAL: ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF FWA TABLE FOR THREE, WE PUT PENNY, FRED, AND NORMAN AT THE SAME TABLE!! OK, WE DIDN'T PUT THEM THERE, TECHNICALLY PENNY DID, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA!!!! WATCH AS FRED REGALES PENNY AND NORMAN WITH TALES OF LIFE ON THE ROAD AND THE PRESSURES OF BEING AN ENLIGHTENED SAGE OF WISDEN WHO TRANSCENDS TIME AND SPACE, AT LEAST WE ASSUME, BECAUSE OUR AUDIO DIDN'T CATCH ANY OF THAT BUT PENNY ASSURES US THATS WHAT HE SAID!!!!! FWA TABLE FOR THREE, A HILARIOUS NEW SLICE OF LIFE SHOW, ONLY ON THE FWA NETWORK!!!!

Fight Night returns to air with everyones favorite psittacoidea Paulie the Safety Parrot in the ring, with only one traffic cone flanking him this time. This seems to be because instead of his standard two traffic cones, Paulie this time is accompanied to the ring by an entire FWA filming crew, presumably continuing to gather footage for FWA 365. The traffic cone hands out neon yellow safety belts to fans ringside before waddling into the ring and joining Paulie.

Langdon Trafford: Look whos still hanging around, guys!

David Weinstock: No lie, I heard Paulies FWA 365 documentary legit did good numbers on the FWA Network guys.... ever heard of the term captive audience?

Piers Gallagher: Don't tell me Cyrus Truth actually got him a hookup for helping out with Parr!!! Why is this half-wit still here??????

Paulie lifts a mic to his beak and starts to squack.

Paulie: "Its a NEEEEEEEEEEEEw yEEEEEEEEEear for Paulie, yes it is!!!!!"

The crowd boos.

"First things first, Paulie have to thank the FWA Universe for making FWA 3sixtEEEEEEEEE5: Paulie The Safety Parrot a REEEEEEEally huge hit!!! The SEEEEries is doing so well, Paulie is in the mix to be cast in the FWA Studios original moVIEEEEEEEEE, The MarIIIIIIne 7: Not Without Muh Flag!"

A few dedicated Marine series fans whoop in the audience.

"FWA 3sixtEEEEEEEEE5 has turned Paulie into a supastar! The star that Paulie always knew he was!!! But Paulie knows the camera wants more!!!! Paulie has bEEEEEEEn thinking over this whole holiday what the difference between Paulie and big FWA stars like IZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Van Doren and Shannon O'NEEEEEEEal and Mike Parr and Chris KenneDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is!! Its...

... a mEEEEEEEEEEan strEEEEEak!!"

The people in the crowd paying attention react with confusion before Paulie suddenly turns and starts attacking his own traffic cone!! Paulie knocks over his helpless traffic cone helper and starts pummeling him with bird-punches, all the while looking at the swarming FWA 365 crew to make sure that they're getting a good angle of the beatdown.

"PAULIE DONT NEEEEEEEEEEED YOU ANYMORE!!! PAULIE IS A STAR NOW!!! You guys are getting this all on camera, right? THIS IS PAULIES BIG HEEEEEEEEEEEEEL TURN!!!!!! PAULIE IS SO CONFLICTED!!!!!"

The crowd is reacting with confusion, except for one young fan near ringside wearing a safety belt who looks utterly devastated.

Suddenly, "Dark Horse" plays in the arena!! Sections of the crowd suddenly jump out of their seats and look towards the ramp to see if its a prank, but its no prank!!! James "Eyesnsane" Hughes jogs down the ramp and towards the ring!! The crowd starts buzzing as they realize that the former champion has truly returned!!

Langdon Trafford: ITS JAMES HUGHES!!! EYESNSANE HAS RETURNED!!! JAMES HUGHES IS BACK IN THE FWA!!!

David Weinstock: The former North American Champion, former Tag Team Champion!!He's making his wayto the ring!

Eyesnsane rolls into the ring as Paulie stops attacking the traffic cone and faces up to him. Paulie screams something at Eyes about 'ruining his tweeeeeeener moment' before Eyesnsane straight-up slaps Paulie!! Paulie falls down and tries to get up quickly, but Eyes hooks him by his wing-arms and smashes him down with a Cobra Clutch Slam!!! Eyesnsane then slaps on his Twisted Heel Hook, causing Paulie to flail around, flap-tapping his wing-arms the whole way!! As the FWA 365 crew make footage of Paulies pain and suffering, Eyes lets go of the hold, then gets up, grabs Paulie by the scruff, and flings him out of the ring!!!

Eyesnsane rolls out of the ring and walks over to the ring announcer and takes the microphone and then rolls back into the ring. The crowd is having a mixed reaction at the sight of the FWA star. Standing in the center of the ring Eyesnsane looks around at the crowd as he raises the microphone.

Eyesnsane: "Happy New Year, New Orleans! Happy New Year FWA! My friend, Jack and I always have a lot of fun here. And well it seems as though I started tonight off just right, you know a party is always better after picking up a win. Now excuse my while I get to the point. Some of you must be wondering why I’m here. You may be wondering what this means. Hell you may be saying, oh dear God not this guy again."

Eyesnsane turns to his left taking a step as he continues.

"For those of you who remember, get ready to see more kicks and elbows to the face and watch me take to the air once again. To all of those who don’t know me, grab your devices and look me up on FWA.com, I’m probably in the old era section, who knows? I’ve said all these words to make this point. Get on board the Eyesnsane express as we are launching the return campaign as of right now. History will should that it all started right here in New Orleans. The Eye in team is back and in full effect. So to the boys and girls in the back, some of you already know and those of you who don’t. Buckle up, keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times and get ready for the wildest ride yet. Ladies and gentlemen place your bets, the dark horse is running once again. Hey yo DJ, let em know!!"

Eyesnsane walks to the ropes and steps between the ropes and exits the ring. He gives the microphone back to the ring announcer as the crowd pops while his music plays, he reaches out to shake the hand of the announcers and gives high fives to fans as he circles the ring before making his way to the back, making sure to acknowledge the fans on both sides of the ramp as he heads toward the back.

Langdon Trafford: Ladies and gentleman, what started as a frankly bizarre descent into madness and vanity has been punctuated by a surprise return!!! The multi-time FWA champion James "Eyesnsane" Hughes is back!! He's back in FWA!!!!!!

David Weinstock: Just when you though the FWA couldnt have any more contenders!! Eyesnsane is back, guys!!! He doesn't look like hes lost a step at all, and he just put everyone in FWA on notice!!

Piers Gallagher: No resting on your laurels in this company boys!!! Any of FWAs young guns who aren't familiar with Eyesnsane, they better get spun up quick and show some respect, or else they're going to end up just like Paulie!!!

Langdon Trafford: What a show its been, guys, not only with Eyesnsane returning to FWA, but we found out tonight that LOCKE is going to debut next show!! And what about what we saw at the top of the show with Tristan Galloway and WOLF??? Ashley O'Ryan needs to resolve all of that still, but its now time, ladies and gentleman, for the tournament portion of the evening!! Our Day 3 matches are kicking off right now, and pivotal, game-changing matchups are on the offing today!!!!

The commentary keeps talking as the scene throws to the WS3T graphic and a picture of the block standings:

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT STANDINGS

A BLOCK

Mad Kingdom - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)

Bullets and Bubblegum - 2 points (1 win, 0 losses)
    DFB - 2 points (1 win, 1 loss)
    SCV - 2 points
    (1 win, 1 loss)

HYPER-VIBE - 0 points (0 wins, 2 losses)

B BLOCK

Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy - 4 points
    (2 wins, 0 losses)
    The Echo - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    The Phillip A. Jackson Project - 2 points
    (1 win, 1 loss)
    Genocide - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Rockstarrz I&I - 0 points (0 wins, 2 losses)

David Weinstock:
    Thats not an exaggeration Langdon, because Bullets and Bubblegum return from their bye week and step into a HUGE matchup against DFB!! And after DFB got taken out by Mad Kingdom last show, they NEED this win!!

Piers Gallagher: They NEED to get the hell out of this company, thats what they need to do!! And speaking of Mad Kingdom, those loons could take a commanding position in Block A if they can knock off the Tag Team Champions SCV!!! Mad Kingdom may have thrown SCV a lifeline last show, but tonight, I gaurentee its going to be all business for both teams, but in this case, the sadists on both sides might be mixing business with pleasure!!

David Weinstock: We have massive action in B Block as well, where The Phillip A. Jackson Project is hanging on by a thread!! They have to have to have to confer a first loss to The Echo to have any chance of staying alive, but The Echo are fresh off their bye week as well and could be nipping right at the heels of Rondo and Kennedy with a win of their own!!!

Langdon Trafford: We have to get started, guys, and speaking of Rondo and Kennedy, the dysfunctional duo are in action, aiming to extend their B Block lead vs Genocide!! That match is up next... but first we have Chris Kennedy backstage with Katie Lynn Goldsmith!

The camera shifts backstage. The expectation is to see "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy standing with interviewer Katie Lynn Goldsmith... but this is not the case. Instead, the camera shows the familiar figure of Kennedy standing over three prone men... it's the FWA's premier security outfit... Triple J Security!

Piers Gallagher: What the hell!? What are we even paying these guys for if they can't take Kennedy!?

Katie Lynn Goldsmith appears in the picture and tries to approach Kennedy but he doesn't appear to be in the mood for an interview. He gives her a little soundbite before disappearing out of view...

Chris Kennedy: Not today. I've got a duo of clowns to destroy later. Keep that mic to yourself. Maybe interview one of these dipshits when they wake up and ask them what happened. They'll tell you what'll happen later too. I'm fucking shit up.

Goldsmith can barely utter a response as Kennedy walks away. She looks at the camera, dumbfounded, until a hand from the ground reaches up and clutches at her. It's from Jugem Jugem. He mutters something inaudible before he begins to shout, erratically. "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE" is all he can shout as Jiggy John and Jobber Jimbo lift him up and drag him away. Again, Goldsmith looks at the camera completely speechless. We come back to ringside...

Langdon Trafford: What the....?

David Weinstock: I guess Chris Kennedy isn't in a good mood tonight... I don't think that's a good omen for Genocide.

Langdon Trafford: Well... we're about to find out! They have to win this one! A mammoth task!

As the commentators chatter amongst themselves, the lights in the arena suddenly go out and the fans perk up as they know the match is about to begin. "O Death" begins to play and the team of Graves and Sinn, Genocide, slowly creep their way to the ring. They unnerve some fans close to the barricade but they appear to be more focused than usual as they get into the ring and quickly turn their attention up the stage. The lights come back on and the fans start to let out a big chant for Chris Kennedy. It's clear who they want to see. Their chant is rewarded - "Bittersweet Symphony" begins to play - and they break into cheers as "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy makes his way out onto the stage. He's appreciative of the crowd but has a laser focus on the ring - clearly intent on handing out more punishment. Before he gets to the ring, his music is cut short and replaced by "Ambition and Vision" and the cheers turn to boos. Kennedy doesn't appear to be too happy as he turns around and looks up at the stage with fire burning in his eyes.

Langdon Trafford: The games continue...

David Weinstock: Do you guys think Rondo does this to deliberately fire Kennedy up?

Piers Gallagher: Please, Dave. Rondo's just an insufferable asshole.

"The Last Star in the Sky" keeps everyone waiting as it takes him a good minute or so to emerge onto the stage... and when he does so, he appears to frustrate everyone even more as he's dressed in street clothing (leather jacket with jeans) and is carrying a steel chair. He motions to Kennedy as he walks down the ramp as if he's trying to tell him something. Kennedy gets up onto the apron as Rondo gets closer to the ring and appears ready to begin the match but Rondo stops him and shouts a few words at him. The camera is able to pick it up - he tells Kennedy to go on ahead and enjoy the match, he's sitting on the outside and will keep an eye out for any interference. Kennedy is none too pleased at this and stares a hole through Rondo. Rondo unfolds his chair, sits down, smiles at him and gives him a big thumbs up whilst shouting encouragement. Kennedy ignores him and bounces into the ring.

Langdon Trafford: So... is this a handicap match now!? Is Rondo still competing?

David Weinstock: I mean... he's in the match, Langdon. But he's not IN the match, I think...

The referee asks Rondo to get into the ring but he signals that he's perfectly fine where he is. Kennedy tells the referee to get on with it whilst Genocide appear to be completely unbothered by the situation unfolding infront of them. Sinn decides he's starting the match and the referee looks to get things underway.

W3ST Block B:
    "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy & "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo vs "The God Killers" Genocide (Graves & Sinn)

The Match:
    Kennedy circles around the ring as he tries to figure out a way to tackle the giant Sinn. The fans begin a clap chant for Kennedy - that Ryan Rondo joins in with on the outside... except he chants his own name instead. The few crowd members that can hear him boo him but most keep their attention on the match. Kennedy tries to attack the legs of Sinn but finds himself cornered in the ring eventually and has to take one to land one. Eventually, the giant is able to grab a hold of him in a chokehold and tries to slam him... but Kennedy breaks out of it and hits a few European uppercuts that stun the giant before hitting the ropes and running right into a discus clothesline from his opponent. Rondo hollers his disapproval as Sinn makes a quick pin attempt... but Kennedy is able to kickout before the referee even gets down for the count. Kennedy is able to recover quickly and uses a fast paced gameplan to keep Sinn away. It's very cat and mouse for a while as he makes use of kicks, dropkicks and various other strikes to damage the big man with minimal risk. It even gets to a point where Kennedy is able to knock him down with a big enzuigiri... and then he teases a Bittersweet Chin Symphony... but Rondo gets off of his chair and distracts Kennedy by shouting on him. As Kennedy turns his attention to him, Rondo tells him that "it doesn't matter" and Kennedy turns around to a huge Brogue Kick from the recovered Sinn. Graves gets the tag in after as Kennedy rolls out of the ring. Rondo gets off of his chair and picks Kennedy up, telling him to do better. Kennedy doesn't respond well and shoves him away but Rondo grabs him again and gives him an earful. The pair begin to argue slightly and butt heads... meanwhile, in the ring, Graves gets Sinn to lift him up military press style before tossing him over the ropes in an attempt to hit both Rondo and Kennedy! But Rondo and Kennedy both snap out of their argument just in time and move out of the way as Graves lands the flying nothing onto the barricade. Rondo tries to tell Kennedy that he owes him but Kennedy brushes him off and gets back onto the apron. Rondo finally turns his attention elsewhere and looks at Sinn in the ring. The pair stare each other down - Rondo feels safe enough on the outside that he taunts the giant with some hostile words - labelling him a "big dummy" and getting his attention. Sinn walks over to the ropes as Rondo turns around to taunt the crowd - Sinn grabs him by the clothes and vaults him up onto the apron before grabbing him in a chokehold. The crowd appear to be all for it... but Rondo hocks up a big loogie and spits in the monster's eyes. The behemoth is stunned for a moment - and the distraction with Rondo is enough for Kennedy to get back into the ring unnoticed and land a bittersweet chin symphony! Rondo holds down on the ropes as the giant goes flying over to the outside. He hits Graves a few times before rolling him back into the ring for Kennedy to deal with.

The Finish: An impromptu gameplan appears to have developed in the match - Rondo, still not participating in-ring, decides to continuously distract Sinn on the outside whilst Kennedy battles with Graves on the inside. It's clear that Kennedy has the upper hand but Graves has some moments of fighting spirit (noticeable is his usage of headbutts). Eventually on the outside, Sinn gets a hold of Rondo once more whilst on the inside, Kennedy is vaulted over the ropes by a tired and hurt Graves. Graves takes the moment to rest as Kennedy lands on the apron next to Sinn choking Rondo. Rondo tries to fight him off but struggles in doing so - Kennedy comes out of nowhere and blasts Sinn with a superkick from the apron and staggers him. He lets go of Rondo and wobbles backwards towards the steel steps... Rondo comes running after him and hits a running neckbreaker right onto them! The giant appears to be finally down and out. Rondo taunts the crowd as Kennedy gets back into the ring - he turns around to face Rondo again, however, as Rondo taunts him by taking credit for it all. The pair exchange words at the ropes and eventually Rondo throws his hands up and claims he doesn't want an argument. It's obvious that Rondo is trying to get Kennedy into trouble as Graves appears to be waiting for his chance in the ring. Kennedy turns around and Graves looks set to pounce with a mandible claw! BUT KENNEDY REVERSES IT INTO THE KENNEDY CURSE CROSSFACE!!! He drags Graves away from the ropes and eventually, he has no choice but to tap out!

Winners: "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy and "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo

Langdon Trafford: Well... it's 3-0 for the unlikely duo! At what point do we start to recognise that they're a fully functioning tag team, guys!?

David Weinstock: All these coincidences going in their favour. It's uncanny... I'm sure Chris Kennedy is as fed up of it as we are!

Chris Kennedy gets to his feet in the ring and soaks in adulation from the crowd - this clearly feels like a solo victory. He doesn't care for Rondo as he celebrates the win... which could be a mistake as Rondo retrieves his chair and slides into the ring. Kennedy has his back turned and has no idea as the chair is lifted... but the crowd give it away and Kennedy turns around to see Rondo ready to strike. Rondo feigns a swing and throws the chair out of the ring as a huge sneer comes across his face. He points at Kennedy with one hand and tapes his forehead with the other - "I've got you, Kennedy" - before backing out of the ring and up the ramp with the usual smirk on his face. He mockingly applauds Kennedy before shrugging his shoulders at him and turning around, clearly not bothering with anything else. Kennedy just wears a slight look of confusion in the ring before straightening up and acknowledging the crowd once more and getting another pop.

Langdon Trafford: I think Chris Kennedy deserves this. A great performance by him tonight... he saved Rondo's bacon a few times!

Eventually, Kennedy leaves the ring and begins to make his way backstage as the scene fades out to display an updated graphic showing that the team of Rondo and Kennedy are now on 6 points with 3 wins and 0 losses. The graphic goes on to explain that The Phillip A. Jackson Project MUST defeat the Echo in order to stay alive in the tournament. It is explained that the Echo would still have to defeat Rondo and Kennedy for this to happen also. The graphic also explains that Genocide have now been eliminated from the tournament as they cannot catch up to Rondo/Kennedy's points.

----

"Kick Out The Jams" plays before the next match as the ring crew fix up the ring. The crowd cheers as they are treated to Starr and Izzy Van Doren coming down the ramp, with Starr noticably slowed by a plastic soft walking boot on one of his feet. Izzy and Starr walk over to the commentary desk, where two extra seats and headsets have been prepared for them.

Langdon Trafford:
    Ladies and gentlemen we are here at ringside and it seems we’ve got a couple guests here! Starr, Izzy, pleasure to have you join us out here for commentary!!

Starr: Hey everyone! Langdon. David.

Piers Gallagher: Sorry couldn’t hear you over how big of choke artists you two are! Why are you two even here?

Izzy Van Doren: We’re out here because A) We can be. B) Starr twisted his ankle at a house show and couldn’t wrestle. C) We want to see The Echo get their asses handed to them on a silver platter. And now I'll add: D) Shut the hell up Piers before I give you a fist to choke on.

Piers Gallagher: The talent is threatening me!! Security!!!!!!!!

Langdon Tafford: Good thing that Rockstarzz I&I happen to be on bye this week seeing as your ankle is hurt, Starr, but to Izzys point, you two have history with both teams coming up next in this match.

Kurt Harrington: The following tag team contest is a Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament match and is scheduled for one fall!

"Wynona's Big Brown Beaver" played over the arena speakers as Ethan and Drew Conner make their way down the ramp.

Starr: I still can’t stand these two.. They walk around here like they’re the freaking best and they’ve barely scratched the surface of tag teams in FWA.

Piers Gallagher: Well they beat you and that’s enough for them to make it to this match.

Starr: Well they’re going to have a tough time I guarantee that.

Ethan and Drew very energetically head to the ring as Kurt Harrington prepares his introduction.

Kurt Harrington: Introducing first, from Gainesville, Georgia, they are….

Ethan Conner: Wai….wai…wai… hold on just a second there…

Ethan slips him a note and insists on him reading it out loud. Harrington shakes his head and mouths "Seriously?", but reluctantly reads in a monotone voice

Kurt Harrington: "Since the beginning of time T'was written in the stars that one day a tag team would come to win all your belts and screw all your mothers, well that team had come and they're here to come again and they're about to smack around a no body and the love child of Eddie Murphy and a T-Rex, which by the way is the nick name PAJ's girlfriend calls Drew's Penis. They are the 800 day world tag team champions, undefeated, unstoppable, undeniable, family dynasty of the world of wrestling' Drew Connor, Eathan Connor.... The ECHO.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to the screed as the brash and arrogant duo are interrupted by "Human" as Phillip A.Jackson and Michael Garcia set foot out onto the stage. Garcia and PAJ roll their eyes at the idiots posturing in the ring. Big Mike starts to slap hands with the fans at ringside as Phillip remains focused behind him.

Kurt Harrington: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 595 lbs, Michael Garcia and Phillip A. Jackson… The Phillip A. Jackson Project!

Starr: Yeeeah! My boys! The Project is going to run right over these two!

Langdon Tafford: Starr, you fought both Garcia and Jackson in the same night. How do you think they’ll do tonight?

Starr: Listen Mile High was a month ago, and I’m still hurting after the stuff Garcia did to me. That dude has freakish strength. And Jackson? Huge inspiration to me. They say never meet your heroes, but Jackson constantly proves he’s one of the best in that FWA ring.

Piers Gallagher: High praise, but The Echo are taking this match… even though they are invaders...

WS3T Match - Block B

The Phillip A. Jackson Project vs The Echo (Ethan and Drew Conner)

Garcia offers a handshake out to Drew Conner, who accepts but then refuses to let go. Conner pulls Garcia in, and then shoves him. Garcia cocks his head before shoving Drew. Phillip and the referee step in between the two as Drew keeps jaw-jacking.

Starr: Not a very smart decision to get into a shoving match with a monster, Drew.

Phillip guides Garcia outside the ring as he opts to start the contest. Phillip and Drew engage in some chain wrestling early on. Phillip eventually whips Drew into the corner, but Drew flips over the rope onto the apron. Phillip runs forward but Drew flips over Phillips back, grabs his arm and delivers a springboard arm drag and then follows up with a dropkick before taunting the crowd. Phillip goes to the ropes to regroup and tags in Mike. Drew smiles and tags in Ethan.

Izzy Van Doren: I think after getting shoved onto his ass by Big Monster Mike, Drew wants no part of him when he’s in that state of mind.

David Weinstock: Definitely what I was thinking, Izzy.

The two men engage in the center before Mike goes for a side headlock. Ethan shoves him off, but Mike rebounds with a hard shoulder block.

Starr: Apparently these brothers think alike.

Mike follows with a second one, and then goes for a third, but he's stopped by a dropkick! Ethan picks Mike up but Mike drives him back into his corner as Phillip reaches in for the tag. Mike holds Ethan in place as Phillip gets a few kicks in. He follows up with a few more kicks once Mike leaves the ring Irish whip by Phillip and he catches Ethan on the rebound with a leg lariat then covers for a two count. Phillip picks Ethan up and brings him to the corner where he lights him up with a series of hard chops to the chest before whipping him into the corner and catching Ethan with a back body drop on the rebound! Ethan gets to his feet and connects with a few forearm shots, but a knife edge chop by Phillip cuts it off, only for Ethan to connect with a midsection kick. Phillip goes for a kick of his own but Ethan blocks it, flips Phillip up 360, and then Superkicks him!

Piers Gallagher: SUPERKICK!!!!

Phillip falls back against the ropes before rebounding with a Busaiku Knee Kick out of instinct! Both men down!

Langdon Tafford: Phillip Jackson barely conscious, bouncing off the ropes with a knee strike! These two teams are giving it their all for this crowd.

Both men roll to their partners for tags. Drew ducks a running clothesline from Mike but catches three hard right hands for his troubles. Uppercut by Mike, and then a neckbreaker attempt gets countered by Drew. Drew runs the ropes and gets hit with a massive spinebuster by Garcia! Mike covers for two! Headbutt by Mike! Irish whip into the corner as Drew tries to flip over Mike only to get caught in an Electric Chair position! PAJ sees the opportunity and climbs up to the top rope for a Doomsday Device maneuver, but Ethan out of nowhere pulls his foot! Ethan now on the apron, as Drew slips out and transitions into position for a Tombstone on Big Mike!

Langdon Tafford: They can’t be thinking this!

Piers Gallagher: The strength of Drew! The timing of Ethan! I think someone’s skull is about to get-

Starr: You can’t say that on TV, Piers...

Ethan springboards off the apron and the two connect with a Skull Fucker! Mike went limp as Drew covered!

PAJ dove off the top at the last second to make the save!

Starr: Yes! The Project are still in this thing! Come on Phil, you’ve got this!

The duo went to work on PAJ with a series of kicks to the midsection before setting PAJ up and delivering the Trailer Park Powerbomb! The duo drilled PAJ with the move before quickly tossing him outside of the ring, disposing of PAJ. They then delivered a series of standing Moonsaults and 450 splashes to a prone Garcia before going for the cover. Garcia somehow kicked out at two. Drew tagged in his brother, who kept the assault going with an array of kicks and enziguiris, even countering a powerbomb attempt by Mike into a hurricanrana. Ethan tagged back in Drew, who went into the ring and attempted to hit a Canadian Destroyer! Drew tried, but Mike was too big and Drew couldn't flip him over! Mike ended up countering out with a back body drop, but Drew landed on his feet! Drew went for a Springboard Cross Body but Mike caught him in mid-air and drilled him with a Homewood Heart Attack! Mike collapsed to the mat as did Drew! They both crawled to their corners and made their respective tags!

Ethan and PAJ both rushed the ring but it was PAJ who was a house of fire with a couple of clotheslines to Ethan! Ethan ducked the third but that mattered not as PAJ connected with a PAJle kick! Drew Conner in but he eats a low dropkick and an enziguiri! Ethan back up to his feet but only to get a Springboard DDT! PAJ yells out to the crowd as Drew Conner is back in and blasts him with a forearm to the back of the head! Drew only gloats for a second as Big Mike enters the ring and Cactus Clotheslines Drew to the outside! Ethan however awaits for PAJ to get up to his feet for a Superkick but PAJ blocks it, spins Ethan around and rolls him up!

3!

Here are your winners: The Phillip A. Jackson Project! (13:14)

After the match is over, Drew Conner hits a low blow on Mike on the outside and then tosses him into the steel steps. PAJ starts to head to the outside but Ethan reaches up and low blows Phillip, dropping him as well. Drew and Ethan both pick up a section of the steel steps and deliver a Con-Chair-to using the steel steps to the giant! With Mike out of the way, the two go back into the ring and mock the crowd. They laugh as Phillip pulls himself up to his feet and then they deliver Stereo Superkicks!

Piers Gallagher: SUPERKIIIIIICK!!!

Starr:
    God I hope this doesn’t become a thing...

Phillip drops like a sack of potatoes as Drew and Ethan go back outside and grab the steel steps. They re-enter the ring and Ethan places Phillip's head on the steel steps as Drew yells out "It's too easy! This just feels right!!!".

Starr: Oh come on! I can’t stand for this! I need to get in there and help them!

Starr tries to rip off his headset by Izzy puts an arm out to stop him.

Izzy Van Doren: Dude, your ankle! Don’t!

The two look over at IVD and Starr with a sick smile as Ethan steps back and then delivers a Curbstomp to PAJ on the steps! Ringside doctors and trainers rush to the ring to check on Phillip and Mike as The Echo leave up the ramp, proud of their work.

Langdon Tafford: It’s two more points for the Phillip A. Jackson Project here on Day 3, but it’s safe to say The Echo made sure they got the the last word in on this matchup tonight...

----

Piers Gallagher: Ladies and gentlema-

Starr: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back here on another special edition of Fight Night LIVE coming to you from Nawlins! And even though we just witnessed a crude and disgusting assault by The Echo on PAJ, the show must go on!

Piers Gallagher: THAT’S MY LINE! HES STEALING MY LINES FROM THE TRUCK!! TAKE THOSE HEADPHONES OFF!!!

Starr: I am your guest commentator for the evening by my side is the lovely Izzy Van Doren, the ever so intelligent Langdon Tafford, the Master David Weinstock, and uh… sorry what’s your name again?

Piers Gallagher: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO YOU?! DAVID, DID YOU SET THIS UP?!!

Starr: That’s a really long name…

Piers Gallagher: GAH!! Don’t you have somewhere to be, like I don’t know, laying more goose eggs on the scoreboard????

Starr: Mellow out, Piers. It’s not like we’re trying to take your job…

Piers Gallagher: DON’T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!

Langdon Tafford: Well while Piers is getting to know our guest commentators a little better, let’s send it to Kurt for our next match up!

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a World Strongest Tag Team Tournament match!

The music of the Sin City Vultures hits as BUCK and Manson make their way out to the ring ignoring every fan they possibly could along the way. BUCK and Manson are outright cold to the crowd as they remained focused on the task at hand.

Kurt Harrington: Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 515 lbs, they are the current FWA Tag Team Champions, the SIN CITY VULTURES!

Izzy Van Doren: It’s been a looong time since I’ve stepped into the ring with the Vultures and they continue to get colder and colder and meaner!

Starr: Holy! That BUCK dude is HUGE! He’s so freaking big he could be tag champs by himself!

David Weinstock: Don’t say that too loud, he’ll definitely come over here and hurt you.

BUCK and Manson take off their jackets and stretch as Gimme Chocolate plays over the speakers, signaling the arrival of the Mad Kingdom! Penny comes skipping out onto the stage first, cradling Fred in her left arm. Jason Randall casually walks out behind her, haphazardly carrying out Norman.

Piers Gallagher: Look at these weirdos!

Izzy Van Doren: Says the man with frosted tips in 2018.

Piers Gallagher: Penny and Jason both belong in an asylum, preferably one with no pets allowed! How could you give them another one of those things?!

Izzy Van Doren: It was on sale!

Penny turns to Jason and instructs him the proper way to carry their pets to the ring, and Jason smiles and obliges momentarily only to return to his half-assed way when she turned her back and skipped the rest of the way to the ring. Once the duo reached ringside, Penny grabbed Fred and Norman, carried them to the announce table and put headsets on them….instructing the announce team, Izzy and Starr to take good care of their new announce partners.

Langdon Tafford: Well folks looks like the commentary booth just got a little bigger.

Starr: Sick, I love cats.

Piers Gallagher: This is asinine! How many pairs of headsets do we even stock on this stupid desk????

Starr: Aren’t they so lucky?

Piers Gallagher: Shut up hippie! I hate you!

Kurt Harrington: And their opponents, being accompanied to the ring by “Fred” and “Norman”, “The Eccentric Dreamer” Penny and “ The Wildcard” Jason Randall!

World’s Strongest Tag Team Tournament Match (Non-Title, A Block)

The Sin City Vultures © vs The Mad Kingdom

Randall and BUCK start it off. Randall wastes no time, just leaping towards BUCK with a flying forearm, taking BUCK off his feet! Randall mounts BUCK and starts relentlessly striking him until the referee starts the count for Jason to get off of him. Jason shoves the referee to the side and sends a series of knees to the back of BUCK as he tries to get to his feet. Eventually, BUCK shoves Jason back into the ropes and then catches him with a Discus Clothesline on the rebound. BUCK reaches back and tags in Manson. Penny yells out for a tag but Manson snears at her as he pulls Jason into their side of the ring and goes to work. Manson targets the shoulder and arm of Randall, with a series of arm wrenches, shoulder-breakers and general stomps to the arm.

BUCK tags into the match as Manson wrenches Randall’s arm. BUCK leaps off the top rope with a Double Axe Handle straight to the shoulder. Randall falls back to the ropes so BUCK whips him across the ring and tries to lift him up for a Military Press on the rebound but Jason counters out, lands on his feet, kicks BUCK in the gut and delivers a Reverse DDT! Jason reaches out to the tag to Penny, but BUCK manages to grab Jason’s foot at the last second and pull him back, tagging in Manson. Chris goes back to work, lifting up Randall and putting him back down to the mat with a Falcon Arrow! Manson covers but only gets a two count!

Starr: Chris does the deal, but gets a two count, man this is some hot action huh Norman?

Norman: …

Starr: You can say that again!

Piers Gallagher: You do know you’re talking to two stuffed cats?

Starr: You know what Piers? It’s Fred’s first night on commentary and he’s already doing a much better job than anything I’ve heard come out of your mouth.

Piers Gallagher: I’d like you to say that to my face!

David Weinstock: I believe that’s the reason he’s sitting next to you, Piers.

Randall rolls around the mat, screaming in pain as Manson stalks him. Randall gets back to his feet and almost immediately Manson drills him with an Exploder Suplex. Another cover by Manson, another two count. Manson looks incredulously at the referee, screaming that it should have been three. Manson collects himself and picks Randall up, hooking him up for his Lifting DDT. Randall spins his way out of it, runs the ropes, ducks a clothesline and comes back with a Sling Blade to Manson! Both men are down on the mat, struggling to get to their feet. They both eventually do get to their feet and start slugging it out, punch by punch until Manson lands a hard uppercut that sends Randall back into the ropes, but only to bounce back with the rebound clothesline! Both men hit the mat and crawl to their partners…and both make the tag!

Penny and BUCK are in with Penny immediately dropkicking BUCK twice, and then hitting a Shining Wizard! Manson enters the ring and eats a Spin Kick from Penny! Penny turns around and ducks a Big Boot from BUCK, and delivers a Jumping DDT on the rebound! Penny is pumped up and screams out to her pets at ringside! Randall instructs her to look behind her as Manson is about pounce, but Penny sidesteps him and sends Manson to the outside over the top rope! Randall is pumped up, enters the ring, only to run the ropes and dives over the top rope to the outside taking Manson out! Randall gets to his feet but he is immediately speared through the barricade by BUCK on the outside! Penny is in shock as she looks at the carnage, but she’s in even more shock as BUCK emerges! Penny dives over the top rope, trying to take BUCK out but he catches her in midair and slams her into the ring post!!! BUCK quickly signals to Manson and throws Penny back in the ring. Penny is helpless as Buck gets Penny up and Manson ices her with Feast of Vultures!!! Manson spins up and boots Randall off the apron as BUCK makes the cover on Penny!!

3!

Here are your winners: The Sin City Vultures (9:40)

Starr: Gory for the Glory! Good lord that was great!

Langdon Tafford: Indeed! The Vultures pick up another vital win to keep pace with the top of A Block, and it seems as though they've fully recovered from the shock upset to DFB on the opening day!!

Piers Gallagher: Great. The matches are over now. NOW, will you two leave me alone?

Izzy Van Doren: That’d make you so happy wouldn’t it, Piers?

Piers Gallagher: INCREDIBLY!!!

Izzy Van Doren: Well I suppose we should mosey on out of here. Besides I think Penny wants Fred and Norman back. I’ll take them to her. Hope shes okay...

Starr: Bye Langdon! Bye David! … Bye… Uh…

Piers Gallagher: GO!!!!

Buck and Manson maintain their all-business atmosphere as they march to the back with their belts, but after two wins on the trot its clear that the swagger has returned to SCVs walk. In the ring, Randall tries to help Penny roll out of the ring, where Penny says something inaudible to Randall. As Starr and Izzy get up from the commentary table, Randall tries to help Penny to the back, but Penny suddenly pushes off Randalls arm and screams out "I SAID WAIT!!!!!!!!". The crowd, who had been buzzing from the result, is as shocked into near silence as Randall is from Pennys sudden outburst. Penny, still holding her face, wobbles over on her own power towards Izzy, who tentatively hands Fred and Norman back to Penny. Penny mumbles something to Izzy that the camera can't hear and then walks back slowly to Jason Randall, who still seems shocked at the outburst. The ramp camera catches Penny saying 'sorry' to Jason, who tries awkwardly to blow off the outburst and make nice with Penny as she follows him to the back, clutching Fred and Norman close in her arms.

Langdon Trafford: Wow... are we seeing a little frustration or dissent between Penny and Jason Randall?

Piers Gallagher: I didn't think that codebreaker could've boggled Pennys mind any more than it already is, but that seems to be the case, guys! God, its so good to have a hippie-free commentary desk again!!

David Weinstock: I think its just frustration, Langdon. Pennys probably not in the mood for sweet talk after eating the pin and seeing a big opportunity against the Tag Team Champions slip through their fingers. And Randall would be wise to choose his words carefully right about now...

-----

"Red Right Hand" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds begins and the crowd turns to the entrance. The Dirty Fucking Bastards are out first to a rousing ovation for the main event match, and the announcers note than Cody Mundz and Bobby Smooth sorely need a victory against Bullets N' Bubblegum if only because they lost last time against Mad Kingdom. As Cody and Bobby gesticulate on the arena ramp, they briefly pass by Starr who is exiting towards the back. Bobby sneers at Starr and gives Starr the bird. Starr just shakes his head at the two and walks through the curtain.

Langdon Trafford: This is a big moment for DFB, Piers. If they lose this one, that might be it!

David Weinstock: DFB letting Starr know exactly what they think of him... they're not even in the same block!

Shannon O'Neal's theme music is next, and the crowd watches while the former FWA World Champion and FWA Women's Champion slowly comes out to the entrance. Bell Connelly's theme music comes right after and the crowd pipes up with cheers, a contrast to her tag team partner. The duo look on the same page as Shannon eyes up Bell's belt and even awkwardly pats it a few times. They raise the belt together in the ring, giving Bell concern.

Main Event: WS3T Block A
    Bullets N' Bubblegum vs. DFB

Match Summary:

Shannon and Cody Mundz start out first. Shannon circles the ring with Cody doing the same. Cody then steps forward but Shannon lands a quick right hook to the jaw that puts Cody stumbling backwards. Shannon lands a knife-edge chop to the chest and within seconds tags Bell into the match.

Bell lands a spin kick on Cody, who's stuck in the corner, and a leaping flying forearm. Cody looks shaken from Shannon's right-hand hook to start and Bell tags Shannon back in. The former World Champion lands more chops to the chest before stepping to the second turnbuckle for a 10-count punch. Each one is solid and powerful, with Shannon bringing her shoulder and arm way back on each one. Shannon steps off and pulls Cody out for a big shoulder block and arm twist behind Cody's back. Tag made to Bell, who runs off the ropes and lands a running low dropkick to the thighs and groin. Cody falls to his knees and Bell hits a running knee to Cody's face!

Bobby Smooth is still ice cold, standing in his corner, while BN'B work over Cody Mundz. Bell does her "Rainbow Road" cartwheel knee to the corner and the announcers talk about how dominant BN'B has been. Bell tags in Shannon, who hits a bulldog and covers. But Cody kicks out!

Shannon whips Cody to the ropes and tries one of her signature big right-hand hooks, but Cody ducks and hits a big spinebuster to the smaller and easily movable Shannon O'Neal! Cody lays on the mat coughing, searching for air. The crowd is coming to life as Shannon quickly tags in Bell, who goes to the top turnbuckle before Cody can make much progress moving to Bobby's outstretched hand. Bell leaps off for a risky Bellsault moonsault! And Cody rolls away as Bell hits the mat HARD. The crowd EXPLODES again and Bobby tags in FINALLY!

Bobby comes in with a shinbreaker to Bell. Then a chop block. And a second spinebuster. He covers Bell but Shannon quickly breaks up the pin try. Bobby shoves Shannon to her turnbuckle, and Shannon swings a big right hand but Bobby blocks it and shoves her back to the ground. Bobby then turns around and tags in Cody and lifts Bell up for a powerbomb. Cody goes to the top turnbuckle but Shannon enters the ring again, illegally, and takes Bobby out from behind with a shoulder dive down into the back of his thighs!!!

Bell lands on her feet and Cody loses his balance, jumping forward and meeting a superkick from Bell! The momentum turns again, and Cody was the one who'd been beaten so hard all match. Bell goes to the turnbuckle and hits her "Ode to Tinkerbell" handstand moonsault finisher. Shannon does her apology tour with the referee in time and Bell hooks the near leg.

...................1...................2....................3!

Winner: Bullets N' Bubblegum (11:39)
    Langdon Trafford: Bag em and tag em, two more points for Bullets and Bubblegum!!! The superteam continues to be undefeated and is currently pitching a shutout at the top of Block A!!!

David Weinstock: The wheels are falling off of DFBs tournament guys!! First that controversial loss to Mad Kingdom, and now this!! But it was always going to be a tall order against the World Champion and Shannon, and Bell Connelly made no mistake when the oppurtunity presented itself!!

Piers Gallagher: THEY NEVER STOOD A CHANCE AGAINST THE ONE TRUE QUEEN Shannon O'Neal!!! I knew we could trust Shannon to handle these INVADERS!!!!!!

As the crowd is still buzzing about the match between Bullets and Bubblegum and DFB, they suddenly come to life as they see someone emerging from the top of the ramp. Bell and Shannon turn to see who this is...and Shannon's eye widen as Cyrus Truth, without any music or fanfare, stands defiantly near the Tron. He points at Bullets and Bubblegum, but more specifically Shannon, and mouths very clearly, "Did you think I was finished with you yet?!"

Langdon Trafford: It's The Exile, come to collect on his warning to Shannon O'Neal! He warned everyone for weeks that he wouldn't let this tournament stop him from getting what he wanted, and he's going to make good on his word tonight!

Cyrus checks to see his wrists are taped tight. Shannon doesn't know what to do. Run? Fight? Bell for her part isn't sure how she should react to this development as Cyrus cracks his neck and slowly runs his thumb across his throat before making his way down to the ring...

*THWACK!*

Before anybody can react, a man emerges from the aisles on either side of the entrance ramp and drills Cyrus in the head with a running elbow smash! IT'S MIKE PARR! Parr clobbers Cyrus as The Exile lifelessly tumbles down the ramp, ending up somewhere between the ring and Parr. Parr's got a wicked sneer on his face as he taunts Cyrus, telling him that he's not about to be ignored and various other insults as is the norm for the ever-confident Prodigy.

Cyrus regains his sense as he gets to one knee. He glares at Shannon, who's standing in the ring just trying to process what the hell is going on. He looks over his shoulder to his assailant, who's sauntering down towards him. He turns back to Shannon, eyes full of hate and venom, and snarls.

Parr gets within a couple of feet of The Exile, cracking his knuckles and looking to make that statement again. He puts a hand on Cyrus's shoulder...and get VICIOUSLY headbutted by The Wayward Warrior! Cyrus's full attention and fury is on Parr as he starts drilling the Prodigy with fists and elbows. Though staggered for a bit, Parr regains his composure as these two men, these two would-be alphas, punish one another in a wild and frantic brawl! Both men take turns running each other into the barricade as they fight up the ramp and into the production area. Various FWA officials, technicians, and talent get the hell out of the way as Parr clocks Truth in the ribs with a spare monitor and Truth counters by using a table as a battering ram! After several minutes of violence, FWA security finally come to break it up as both Parr and Truth are spitting at each other, clawing to try and get back at one another. There's a small trickle of blood coming from the corner of Cyrus's mouth as Mike's cheek is starting to swell.

Mike Parr: Ignore me now, you smug son of a bitch!

Cyrus Truth: You dumb bastard! You just made the worst mistake of your now-shorter life! I'M GOING TO END YOU!!

Parr, hearing this, breaks away from security and lands some more blows on Cyrus, who manages to wriggle free and return the strikes. Meanwhile, Shannon beckons to Bell, hops out of the ring, grabs the World Title, and jumps over the barricade into the crowd. Bell follows Shannon, who takes a long look at the brawl before catching herself... and giving the title back to Bell to hold.

Bobby Smooth screams out 'LETS GET IN ON THIS BRO!!' and starts charging out to insert himself into the brawl before Cody Mundz stops him.

More and more violence leads to more and more security as Ashley O'Ryan is yelling at the security guys to get Cyrus and Parr apart from each other. Fight Night foes off the air with Parr-Truth now a certainty...and there will be plenty of fire and fury the men still cannot be seperated as we fade out.

------

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT STANDINGS - DAY THREE

A BLOCK

Bullets and Bubblegum - 4 points (2 wins, 0 losses)
    SCV - 4 points
    (2 win, 1 loss)
    Mad Kingdom - 2 points
    (1 win, 1 loss)
    DFB - 2 points
    (1 win, 2 losses) - Eliminated
    HYPER-VIBE - 0 points (0 wins, 2 losses) - Eliminated

B BLOCK

Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy - 6 points
    (3 wins, 0 losses)
    The Phillip A. Jackson Project - 4 points
    (2 wins, 1 loss)
    The Echo - 2 points
    (1 win, 1 loss)
    Genocide - 0 points
    (0 wins, 2 losses) - Eliminated
    Rockstarrz I&I - 0 points (0 wins, 2 losses) - Eliminated
    Last edited by RainShaker; 01-11-2018 at 09:31 PM.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Re: 5 January 2018 - WS3T DAY 3 RESULTS

Posted this by accident. Editing in my match now.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

The Saltmaker

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Well, I kinda saw the whole show...

DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO TALK ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GARY MEDEL?

Status

you're a quick reader bruv

who is to say that things haven't changed and I posted an early draft by accident?

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

The Saltmaker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    you're a quick reader bruv

who is to say that things haven't changed and I posted an early draft by accident?
    If things indeed have changed, then hopefully you changed Vultures' gimmicks and made them jazz singers with fedoras.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    If things indeed have changed, then hopefully you changed Vultures' gimmicks and made them jazz singers with fedoras.

Nah I made BUCK grow his hair out, wear make up, laser gloves and dress up as a fat grim reaper whilst Manson grew his hair out, wears a vest and a skyrim helmet to the ring now. Los Injobbernables is their new name. #rewrites

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

The Saltmaker

Status

Nah I made BUCK grow his hair out, wear make up, laser gloves and dress up as a fat grim reaper whilst Manson grew his hair out, wears a vest and a skyrim helmet to the ring now. Los Injobbernables is their new name. #rewrites
    EVERYTHING IS.......BUCK

Status

Re: 5 January 2018 - WS3T DAY 3 RESULTS (show posted)

Show is now posted. Apologies.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

BLACKHEART

Status
      Country                    United States

Grand show, brilliant work. I had a feeling I'd take a loss this week but I'm okay with that, good match SCV it was fun. There will have to be a team meeting with Fred and Norman as the mediators due to Penny's sudden outburst at Randall.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Underdog

Status

Piers Gallagher: Look at these weirdos!

Izzy Van Doren: Says the man with frosted tips in 2018...
    still proud of this line lololol

------------------------

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Good show... lots to follow and going on..

Status

Piers Gallagher needs to shut his fucking mouth

Tacos Rule!

Status

Really good show to all those who wrote the matches and segments. Congrats to all the winners.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Well at least you didn't have them do a 2nd Line down to the ring lol. I guess you have to be from the area to know what that is.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Thanks to everyone who contributed segments and writing onto this show. Due to us coming back from our little winter break this show ended up being very segment-heavy but between the returns, anticipated debuts, and various feuds chugging along we have a lot of good stuff in the works.

Originally the tag league final was supposed to be just a supershow but the anticipated card has not only going to be a PPV, but its blown up to the point where that show will truly be a stacked to the gills major PPV-scale card. This is all due to the dedication that a lot of you have shown in driving your programs forward, and for that id like to commend our RPers once again.

THE 559

Status
      Country                    Ireland

gr8 show lads, told kai in whatsapp that i'm without a laptop atm and told shake on his wall but taking this time out to apologize to tgo and aon ... not that i would've beaten them anyway
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

Thread Information