Thread: Royal Rumble 2018 - RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan vs. The Bar

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Royal Rumble Royal Rumble 2018 - RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan vs. The Bar

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Destiny didn’t quite bring them together, but Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan are destined to be in for an incredible fight when they defend their newly-captured titles against former champions Cesaro & Sheamus at Royal Rumble.

Following the injury to Seth Rollins’ Shield brother-in-arms Dean Ambrose, Raw General Manager Kurt Angle chose his son Jason Jordan as The Architect’s new tag team partner, and perhaps no one could have predicted that the makeshift pair would immediately take down The Bar for Team Red’s tag team crowns on a special Christmas night edition of Monday Night Raw. That miraculous victory didn’t exactly go all the way in uniting Rollins and Jordan, however, as the two Superstars have somewhat struggled to gel ever since becoming champions, despite continuing to fend off The Swiss Cyborg and The Celtic Warrior.

However, with a title rematch against Cesaro & Sheamus at Royal Rumble on the horizon, can Rollins & Jordan find the rhythm they need to carry on as Raw Tag Team Champions? Or, will the trust and experience between The Swiss Cyborg and The Celtic Warrior carry them back into the championship circle?

Find out when the Raw Tag Team Titles are defended at Royal Rumble, streaming live on WWE Network on Sunday, Jan. 28, at a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT.
    Last edited by Order; 01-23-2018 at 09:49 AM.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Royal Rumble 2018 - RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan vs. The Ba

I hope that the titles go back onto The Bar here. I could see Rollins taking the pin and then Jordan finally turning heel and flipping out on Rollins. Jordan and Rollins aren't a long term tag team and it just makes sense to break them up and finally pull the trigger with the Jordan heel turn.

Sully's Boner

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: Royal Rumble 2018 - RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan vs. The Ba

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I hope that the titles go back onto The Bar here. I could see Rollins taking the pin and then Jordan finally turning heel and flipping out on Rollins. Jordan and Rollins aren't a long term tag team and it just makes sense to break them up and finally pull the trigger with the Jordan heel turn.
    I genuinely believe Jordan is winning the Rumble. Give the titles back to The Bar and have Jordan and Rollins brawling in the Rumble for a bit, maybe setting up a PPV match.
    Last edited by Johnny Gargabones; 01-11-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    The Bee's Knees, The Cat's Pajamas and The Whole Shebang (-_•)

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    I genuinely believe Jordan is winning the Rumble. Give the titles back to The Bar and have Jordan and Rollins brawling in the Rumble for a bit, maybe setting up a PPV match.
    Really?! Sorry but I can't see that. Jordan vs Brock isn't a match they're going to do at Wrestlemania, and Jordan vs AJ isn't a draw either compared to other options they have on the table.

Sully's Boner

Status
      Country                    Australia

Really?! Sorry but I can't see that. Jordan vs Brock isn't a match they're going to do at Wrestlemania, and Jordan vs AJ isn't a draw either compared to other options they have on the table.
    Brock doesn’t have to be pinned to lose the belt, that’s why Kane is there, To give Braun the clean win whilst still protecting Brock.

Then at mania Jordan and Braun can recreate the Hogan/Andre bodyslam spot and Cole will lose his shit.
    The Bee's Knees, The Cat's Pajamas and The Whole Shebang (-_•)

Be Prepared For Hell

Status

I think it will be Angle vs Jordan at Mania tbh.

Status
      Country                    United States

I don't see the belts going to The Bar for a 4th time being that interesting. I'd like to see Jordan & Rollins retain here.

Character Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

I think it could be more likely to have Jordan "accidentally" cost his team the match. I agree that it is time to split them up and turn Jordan heel. I personally think that Seth Rollins should be in the main event of WrestleMania.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

The Maverick

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    I personally think that Seth Rollins should be in the main event of WrestleMania.
    Yeah cause he had such an amazing singles run in 2017 to earn that chance.
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gargabones View Post
    Brock doesn’t have to be pinned to lose the belt, that’s why Kane is there, To give Braun the clean win whilst still protecting Brock.

Then at mania Jordan and Braun can recreate the Hogan/Andre bodyslam spot and Cole will lose his shit.
    I can't tell if you're being serious or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    I think it could be more likely to have Jordan "accidentally" cost his team the match. I agree that it is time to split them up and turn Jordan heel. I personally think that Seth Rollins should be in the main event of WrestleMania.
    Yeah that works too.
    Seth Rollins is the man, but him being in the Wrestlemania main event this year is unrealistic unfortunately.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I don’t even dislike Rollins as much as I used to but him being in the main event at ‘Mania sounds ludicrous to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Best Actor Performances~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gargabones View Post
    Yeah, and I genuinely believe this Tout app the WWE was pushing back in 2011 will take off any day now.

Thread Information