Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NJPW General Discussion Thread

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: NJPW General Discussion Thread

Honma’s returning to the ring at the end of the month.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

Tomoaki Honma will return to the ring on June 23rd on the Kizuna Road tour, likely a GBH tag. Great news.

THE MAN

Status

Loved this promo from Juice a minute in.

Heating up real nice

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Anyone else see Omega and New Japan catching heat for having sex offender Chasyn Rance vs domestic abuser Aaron Epic open their video game convention show?

What a booking decision
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Holy shit the CEO show is terrible.

Terrible production, dull matches. This was a swing and a miss and regardless of the Rance stuff, this and the disappointing Cow Palace numbers are not a good look on Kenny.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Omega to me has exposed himself as one of the lowest IQ wrestlers in the business in the past week. I've gotten flooded with messages about him being a racist after the Naito promo (Not true at all but just terrible timing to even go there in a promo and was just dumb) and now this.

To me booking him is one thing, but then Kenny's explanation was so stupid it made me wanna slap him for insulting my intelligence & giving such a cop out answer. To try and tell me this guy handled every match including the dark matches except one, and he had no clue who was gonna wrestle on his own show...WHAT!? Are you kidding me? If that were somehow true, which I cannot believe it is, or at least I've never seen something like that happen. But even if true why in the hell would you allow it to go down that way? It really makes me question him and what's going through his head. A lot of dumb, easily avoidable mistakes being made right now.
    Punishing evil from her lonely throne! The Imperious Queen of Executions~

Her naked passion exposed for all to see! The Scandalous Superstar Idol~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah I just finished the CEOxNJPW Nicky and yeah it had it's problems with Production and Commentary that made me feel that these guys never watched Wrestling in their lives, but bare bones the Show was really good. The Semi and Main Event were great, and I'm always the type of guy to find positives outta negatives so I'm not to bury these guys, I mean it has to be the first time they streamed Wrestling. They are a Gaming Channel for Fighting Games of course like Street Fighter Etc, they didn't know that Streaming Wrestling is a whole another animal to deal with. You take your bumps and do better next time around, shit happens like this, I'm sure if they ever have a Show again with NJPW or another Wrestling Company they'll be better all around.

If felt weird seeing Roppongi 3k work as heels in this Match, but the second half of this Match is good especially when big Match Taguchi was tagged in and the fun increased. I never thought I would see Taguchi and Dragon Lee tag together, but these guys made it work and you know those good ole boys 3K are always going to have a great Match with everyone. That Rana from Dragon Lee to the outside was amazing woof.

Golden Lovers vs Naito/Takahashi. This Match brought me to see the Show in the first place, I love all four guys and these guys didn't disappoint that's for damn sure. I was already into the mood when Naito came to the Apron and was telling the Cameraman to open up the Ropes for him and the dude clearly doesn't watch NJPW and he was a bobohead and took forever to do so. You show Naito some respect you fool. Still when the giggles and games went away the Tag Team Match was so good and man their were some bumps on the Neck of Naito and Ibushi that were scary to watch. That one Naito took at the end I thought he was out, if he wasn't out that was amazing selling and Ibushi's Neck Bump on the Sunset Flip to the outside would of been the end of Ibushi. Also never forget this..

Spoiler:

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I think just the whole show put me in such a sour mood that I couldn’t even enjoy the main event.

But also the neck bumps grossed me out and the match didn’t feel that must see (also guess what bad production and commentary and shit)

Feel like we had this same argument last year. Show was a mess, but I guess in a weird way people would enjoy it or defend it.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Ole!

Status

Sounds like we had a better show in the UK last night then

Status

Does anyone know what the two fonts used on this are?

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

THE MAN

Status

Kevin Kelly will replace Josh Barnett for future AXS shows. Good move I think but the bigger problem of Jim Ross remains.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Jim Ross is definitely the bigger problem of the two.
    -------
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I assume it's a delayed response to the US show incident.

I have no problem with Barnett. A bit stuck in his shooter ways and seems hesitant to adapt to the modern day product and putting it over. But fine mostly. Kevin Kelly would is a good replacement, though he would be better in Jr's role.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

So... will JR be taking a more colour role? Kelly as lead play-by-play makes more sense than him taking a step back from his regular role just so JR can do it on AXS. Is this just for the live shows or will Kelly be taking Barnett's spot on the weekly show as well?

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Is he actually replacing him? I thought it was just because Barnett was busy somewhere else during Fighting Spirit Unleashed (cornering someone in a fight)

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

i have watched 2 EVIL matches and feel that is enough to confirm he is shite. what are his best matches that may change my mind?

THE MAN

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    i have watched 2 EVIL matches and feel that is enough to confirm he is shite. what are his best matches that may change my mind?
    What year from because 2017 is really his good year.

Vs Juice 2017 G1
    Vs Okada 2017 G1
    w/ Sanada Vs Okada and Goto 2018

from the top of my memory. Vs Ishii must of been pretty good last year as well.

WAKE UP

Status

What were the best IWGP jr title matches of 2016?

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

KUSHIDA and Ospreay had good matches just off the top of my head. Probably the best.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Watching the Naito title win match from 2016.... faction members interfering, a ref bump, a heel turn reveal who no one cares about- what is this shite? Long boring work rate matches are better than this dribble. It’s like they took all the worst sports entertainment bollocks in an attempt to appeal to western audiences, way to totally mis-judge your fanbase.

also heel Naito is terrible and the Destino is fucking horrendous

what a stinky, stinky match

Thread Information