Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Backyarder

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

The Jordynne Grace debut was meh, hope she has a better showing next time.

I love Kross, Edwards/Moose was super fun and holy fuck the Lucha Bros are so innovative.

LANA IS THE BEST LANA NO1

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

@Raye I'm just bout to watch it mate , my fa wrestlers all on one show Cage , pentagon , Fenix , Tessa , Taya oh yes on wwe Ricochet is my fav he's gonna be the ftrtp in a few years with Matt riddle , hell I'd swop the whole nxt roster for raw atm
    My Top Favorite active and in retirement Wrestlers:

' Stone Cold ' Steve Austin , Brian ' The Fcking Machine Cage , Finn Balor , The Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , Jeff Hardy , Will Ospreay, Richocet , EC3 , Keith lee.

Charlotte Flair , Becky Lynch , Askua ,Mia Yim , Tessa Blanchard , Toni Storm , Kay Lee Ray , Viper , Tenille Dashwood , Ruby Riott , Liv Morgan , Nixon Newell/ Teagan Nox.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Im getting sick of this scarlett story like what is the payoff here? I get everyone wants hee thing but whoever she chooses gonna be pushed so like Im getting tired of this look shes sexy watch callis cum when he sees me shit. I hope we get an idea of what she is going to do on here besides being eye candy

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Im getting sick of this scarlett story like what is the payoff here? I get everyone wants hee thing but whoever she chooses gonna be pushed so like Im getting tired of this look shes sexy watch callis cum when he sees me shit. I hope we get an idea of what she is going to do on here besides being eye candy
    Agreed. The act is wearing thin. If this continues, there will be pretty much no benefit to whoever does score her as a manager, where as it would have been a fairly big rub for someone a few weeks back.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah Scarlett's usage is worn out at this point they better figure it out quickly. I thought Impact's Show this week was good Moose vs Edwards was the Match of the Night for me. Their was a crazy and ugly spot when Moose powerbombed Eddie on the Ramp man that was vicious to watch. Plenty of anger and hate between them and it came off strong during the Match. Impact vs Kross I felt was okay, but it felt off at times during the Match and as big as the Company promoted this Match it truly dropped the ball with both guys.

Lucha Bros looked great vs The OGz give me more of that, Grace should of merked Katrina because she got too much Offense on Grace who is suppose to be a Rhino/Cage type of powerhouse, and WTF Allie is now rolling with Su Yung lolz. I guess Rosemary is the only one who can save her Bunny.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Thread Information