Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    By god this is getting bk to being stale , the best match of the night was Tessa n the Mexican star can't remember her name it was that good lol, the rest well , erm Scarlett woooooaaaahhhh, I like Impact but what's happened

Peace.
    I can't blame you for that feeling nothing felt super special with this one and that's not a good sign as we are a few weeks before BFG. Tessa/Apache was good and all, but for the life of me why did Tessa win in such a clean win? She's a heel she should of cheated to win in that situation especially when Faby kicked out of her Codebreaker. They could of done so much with this considering Apache is a Champion in her right yet, you really didn't give her that respect at all.

Cage vs Christ. This wasn't a half bad Match, furthering their feud with Lucha Bros and Cage and I found the post Match stuff entertaining and weird at the same time.

Oh hey now Katarina found someone to take out Grado and Hendry and his name is Murder Clown okay. Did anyone get a Bam Bam Bigelow vibe to him too bad he isn't a good worker or talent as Bam Bam, but rip Hendry next week. LAX beats down the Desi Hit Sqaud something I felt I've seen multiple times the past few months so that didn't make me hooray. I thought Kingston's promo towards Konnan was one of the best I've seen from him. He told him you've been leeching on guys like Art Barr, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for success when he lost his legacy. Even burning one of Konnan's Mask is like Kingston slapping his Grandma.

Scarlett putting her services out there for any talent out there too bad I'm not with Impact God knows I need some fun in my life. If Impact was smart align her with Drake already who had a funny little Segment as he walks around Mexico.

Allie & Kiera Hogan vs. Su Yung & The Undead Maid of Honor. Are building towards Kiera getting a Title shot after BFG that is what it felt like to me with Hogan getting the win, as the Match never felt like it got outta the first gear.

Johnny Impact & Eddie Edwards vs. Moose & Killer Kross. Everything is advancing towards the BFG, but with Impact vs Aries who will Eddie have on his side to face Moose/Kross unless they plan to give us Moose vs Eddie straight up?

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

LANA IS THE BEST LANA NO1

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I wasn't putting apache down , she was sweet in Ring I'm just not really into aaa , but since pentagon jr and fenix came to Impact I've been really impressed I think pentagon is one of the top 5 best performers in all wrestling , he's really good and Felix is top 10 , is a risk taker the chorkscrew off the guard rail was impressive and cages moonsault off the second rope was awesome , he's my fav wrestler ATM he's got huge potential to be one of the best in the world , he's got ability I've never saw for a guy his size , I never saw Lashley do anything that Cage does he's a genuine one off , every time I see him he's getting better and better , he's on a one way ticket to the top and stays humble with it , always makes time for fans which is the markings of a true professional, I think within the next year he will be the face of impact and who knows where he'll end up in the future same with the lucha bros they always deliver , I like Sami callihan too I think he's still got a chip on a shoulder from his days in nxt and who knows what the future holds for him , Eli Drake needs a new challenge in Impact as he's the best at promos and he has the gift of the gab ,he would be wasted in nxt or wwe i.e. EC3 and Lashley , sometimes it's better to be the big fish in a small pond , your right Kairi teaming with Scarlett would give him that fresh perspective he need , they sort of teased it when she came out to watch him , don callis was drooling at Scarlett like most men who watch the show , I don't what is about her but she has me Mesmerized every time I see her , damn she's hot.

Peace Kairi.
    My Top Favorite active and in retirement Wrestlers:

' Stone Cold ' Steve Austin , Brian ' The Fcking Machine Cage , Finn Balor , The Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , Jeff Hardy , Will Ospreay, Richocet , EC3 , Keith lee.

Charlotte Flair , Becky Lynch , Askua ,Mia Yim , Tessa Blanchard , Toni Storm , Kay Lee Ray , Viper , Tenille Dashwood , Ruby Riott , Liv Morgan , Nixon Newell/ Teagan Nox.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

It's the last Impact till BFG this Sunday, which to me has little or no momentum going into the PPV and that's sad to see. It's not that haven't put effort towards the Matchups it's just that nothing has sparked enough interest of people like the previous PPV did which had people saying like me it was Impact's best PPV in quite a long time. That Six Man Tag should be the Match of the night and Jack Evans on Impact people..as all four guys are looking to get Scarlett as their Manager all four might kill each other for that attention I know I would.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post

It's the last Impact till BFG this Sunday, which to me has little or no momentum going into the PPV and that's sad to see. It's not that haven't put effort towards the Matchups it's just that nothing has sparked enough interest of people like the previous PPV did which had people saying like me it was Impact's best PPV in quite a long time. That Six Man Tag should be the Match of the night and Jack Evans on Impact people..as all four guys are looking to get Scarlett as their Manager all four might kill each other for that attention I know I would.

Kairi is Cage or the lucha Bros not scheduled?? Impact should get a chance with title to see if he can become the face of the company , Aries was right in the pre fight segment that he's a jack of all trades and a master of none , gift of the gab on the mic Aries is after Eli drake who's one of the best in all wrestling cutting segments and promos.

Glad fallah bah is getting more time as he's good for someone who's a bit heavy , who's Keira is she off AAA?

Peace .

' Stone Cold ' Steve Austin , Brian ' The Fcking Machine Cage , Finn Balor , The Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , Jeff Hardy , Will Ospreay, Richocet , EC3 , Keith lee.

Charlotte Flair , Becky Lynch , Askua ,Mia Yim , Tessa Blanchard , Toni Storm , Kay Lee Ray , Viper , Tenille Dashwood , Ruby Riott , Liv Morgan , Nixon Newell/ Teagan Nox.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Just finished watching Impact from last night, since I didn't see it due to The Eagles/Giants game, but here are my thoughts.

The Fatal Four Way to start off the Show was a good and fun sprint. The fans seemed to be really behind Puma King as they should be, but Petey, Evans and Lee all had their moments to shine during the Match.

Grado vs Maximo. I found it funny Grado was utterly confused at the antics of Maximo good considering we feel the same about Grado these days. Maximo all Match wanted to get or steal a kiss from Grado and he got it, but when he wasn't being a goof he's fast for his size. That Suicide Dive Headbutt was sweet and you're not going to see a Technical Warfare here so beware.

GWN flashback is from BFG 2010 with Mickie James, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, and Madison Rayne. When I watched this Match it's telling how different was Impact back vs now especially with the Knockouts. They had true Wrestlers and the Eye Candy. When I think about Alexa Bliss in the WWE, I see so much of Madison Rayne in her. Rayne and Bliss's mannerisms are very much the same, the way they wrestle unconventional to say the least and hell size and look is very much the same. Rayne around 2010 and the year of Gail Kim's return was her best years, and after that she lost her magic shame.

Gursinder Singh vs. Rohit Raju in a Loser Leaves and goes back to India. It's not that these guys didn't try out there they certainly did, but it had no heat or sense of urgency. I hate to be mean, but can we send all three back?

Austin Aries, Killer Kross, & Moose vs. Fallah Bahh, Johnny Impact, & Eddie Edwards. I had loads of fun with this one, one heck of a closing stretch between all six guys and it builds up Eddie/Moose vs Impact/Aries heading into the PPV. I loved that moment when Aries was going for a Suicide Dive and Impact caught up at the pass.

Dat James Mitchell and Allie Segment though. I guess the reason why Allie back was from James and making the deal to have claim to her soul. Now Allie wants to go to the Undead Realm and save Hogan and now she'll have to owe Mitchell as well as oh boy. So Allie did you completely forget about Rosemary who is also in the Undead Realm with Hogan, so you're choosing Hogan over Rosemary so much for friends.

Blanchard vs Keyra. Tess had one hell of a test vs Keyra who looked really good during the Match, but the win for her was suppose to happen.

LAX & THE OGz MEET. A great Segment with Konnan and Kingston talking and wait Kingston isn't Puerto Rican? I thought for the longest time he knew Spanish and was Hispanic, but Konnan said to the Crowd that he needs to speak English because this nucklehead doesn't know Spanish.

Real Women of Genius

Status

I dont get it till tonight at 11pm i quickly scrolled down as i didnt want see the results

Peace.

Peace

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Safe to say guys BFG had little or none negativity going for it after the Show outside of what happened with Aries after the Match with Impact, and the Su Yung/Allie Segment during the Show that got really crazy. Well as the dust settled we've got a new Impact Champion in Johnny Impact that changes the landscape of the company going forward. I hope Aries is still going to be involved because this feud was just heating up, and it would suck they had to pump the brakes on all of this because it could be money. Cage vs Swann for The X-Division Title so random to have, but hey I'm not going to stop greatness in the Ring when the High Flyer goes against the Bruiser.

Another thing to look and watch is where does LAX go from here after beating The OGz and retaining their Tag Titles? I mean theirs so many Teams in the Company, unless Impact has new talent coming in.

Real Women of Genius

Status

I'm looking forward tonight's show , guess Aries is gone ?? @Kairi HoHo have u heard anything on twitter or any rumors?? Either way now Johnny ( lots of names) has to show he can be the face of the company. , he's got it all looks , in Ring ability, he has Defo came on a long way since his wwe days that's for sure , I hope the x division gets put back at the forefront as the most exiting division in all wrestling promotions as 205 live is a bust , sure they have a few decent performers but the X Division was the reason I got in to TNA back when it was in its infancy, now it's not that good , hopefully cage will get a chance at the world title soon as he's far too big size wise to be a xdivsion performer , he can can do all the moves for sure and then some but his talents should be not getting wasted in squash matches as go,berg did and we all know how that ended , two short runs in the wwe after wcw and if he wanted too could off stayed longer , as I don't want Cage joining wwe then just to become like Lashley no direction so they turn him heel and he still looks like he's out off his depth , Tessa and Taya are starting a new rivalry which looks like it could be fun , also I'm glad that Rosemary is back as I can see her turning heel and joining su yung against Allie and Kera , I hope the sexy Scarlett will become eli drakes new manager as those two together have great chemistry, finally I want to know if ariesa nd impacts pre press conference was a work as I said it before it's a total lack of respect for abyss.

Peace.

Backyarder

Status
      Country                    Canada

Johnny looks great with the belt. Reminds me of when he held the ECW title.

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    I'm looking forward tonight's show , guess Aries is gone ?? @Kairi HoHo have u heard anything on twitter or any rumors?? Either way now Johnny ( lots of names) has to show he can be the face of the company. , he's got it all looks , in Ring ability, he has Defo came on a long way since his wwe days that's for sure , I hope the x division gets put back at the forefront as the most exiting division in all wrestling promotions as 205 live is a bust , sure they have a few decent performers but the X Division was the reason I got in to TNA back when it was in its infancy, now it's not that good , hopefully cage will get a chance at the world title soon as he's far too big size wise to be a xdivsion performer , he can can do all the moves for sure and then some but his talents should be not getting wasted in squash matches as go,berg did and we all know how that ended , two short runs in the wwe after wcw and if he wanted too could off stayed longer , as I don't want Cage joining wwe then just to become like Lashley no direction so they turn him heel and he still looks like he's out off his depth , Tessa and Taya are starting a new rivalry which looks like it could be fun , also I'm glad that Rosemary is back as I can see her turning heel and joining su yung against Allie and Kera , I hope the sexy Scarlett will become eli drakes new manager as those two together have great chemistry, finally I want to know if ariesa nd impacts pre press conference was a work as I said it before it's a total lack of respect for abyss.

Peace.
    Kind of wild that you think the X Division is better than the 205 Live roster. But that's your prerogative.

Johnny as the guy should be intriguing. Personally, I've always felt that while he has the look and character, his charisma and ability to connect with the fans is lacking. And his ring work is spotty. He has the ability but maybe not the consistency. He has improved though. In the end, how long is it before Brian Cage is moved into that top spot? If I'm booking Impact, I'm looking to advance Cage to that spot quick.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

I would say first fellas starting next week Impact will be showing at 10 P.M Eastern time, which to me I'm not all for. 8-10 was a perfect for them and now were Wrestling till Midnight that's hard for anyone to stay up for. I thought Swann vs Cage was easily the best stuff from the Show this week truly a competitive bout over The X-Division Title. I liked how they played up the injury with Cage moving slower and Cage wanting to get back to his winning ways after losing in that Six Man Tag from Bound for Glory. Callihan vs Cage should be intense Matches, but I don't see Sami taking the gold from him at all.

Impact vs Fenix next week for the Impact World Title is going to be insane, and as Impact came off a Champion he isn't going to have it easy with Fenix that's for damn sure.

Crazy Allie progress oh boy who is gonna save her now surely not Hogan..Rosemary? Jordynne Grace package it seems hmm Thick Mama Pump wrecking the whole Knockouts Division could be something to watch going forward.

Real Women of Genius

Backyarder

Status

BFG didn't feel like too new/fresh of a card following Slammiversary. I'm really excited and hoping for an entirely new direction heading towards "Homecoming". Cage/Callihan seems like a program going forward.. but Homecoming is in January I believe, so who knows if it'll prolong for that length. A lot can happen in the next 2-3 months.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Kind of wild that you think the X Division is better than the 205 Live roster. But that's your prerogative.

Johnny as the guy should be intriguing. Personally, I've always felt that while he has the look and character, his charisma and ability to connect with the fans is lacking. And his ring work is spotty. He has the ability but maybe not the consistency. He has improved though. In the end, how long is it before Brian Cage is moved into that top spot? If I'm booking Impact, I'm looking to advance Cage to that spot quick.

Hey EC,

What I should of put was the xdivision used to be better than 205 live as there was a weight limit but hey don't use that know same with 205 live , there's no way buddy Murphy is 205 pounds or lighter not a chance , the x division was the reason I got into TNA/NWA in 2005 as they put there bodies , careers , everything on the line to entertain us fans , espically aj n Joe there matches were classics, I hope after this ok ppv bfg as it's supposed to be impacts ppv of the year and slammiversary was much better , Aries summed Johnny up with the phrase jack of all trades master of nothing, here's hoping Johnny does well with the title as he's improves a ton since his wwe days with Taya back aswell Tessa will have some good competition, I wonder if there gonna turn Allie ?? Also Kera has come in a lot since her debut that's for sure and rosemary is back will only enhance the k.o. Division as the best in any promotions that's just my personal opinion lol,

Peace .

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Well first of all, how dare Impact Wrestling raise my Blood Pressure sending Scarlett out there during the Lee vs Callihan Match! Sami gets the good win vs Lee who is in LALA land right now, to further his momentum heading to Match with Cage for The X-Division Title down the line. I can't blame Dave being shell shocked at the sight of Scarlett and Commentary during it made me laugh, but it sorely hurt the Match because of it.

Drake has a Lawsuit going on that's news to me, but Drake on Commentary=money.

The Heavenly Bodies vs LAX. A nice Match to which I would like to see more of the Heavenly Bodies going forward, Impact needs some new Tags in the Division to be honest. The Bodies showed some things as LAX keeps on winning, and to me the funniest moment is Drake not knowing he was in Matches with them thinking he was being lied to

Some good Segments we saw with Taya vs Tessa have a confrontation leading to a Title Match next week, and Sydal/Page trying to step up to LAX for a Tag Title shot, but LAX wasn't impressed. Oh no..they disrespected their third eyes!

Swann vs Mack next week Match of the Night next week put it in the books already.

Rohit Raju vs. Gama Singh. Lol Game Singh putting out his stats, he beat alot of Legends in Wrestling anyone got any Vids on these Matches of guys he beat especially The Stampede Wrestling stuff? When it comes to the Match what the fuck is gonna here Singh brought in a new partner for The Desi Hit Squad, and what was the purpose of the Match oh God can this idea just die already please.

More Scarlett after this as she sits naked in a Bathtub looking at people wanting Scarlett to manage them and it's so bad, cringy to the highest degree.

KM & Fallah Bahh vs. Killer Kross & Moose. Kross looked like a Monster and KM and Bahh really looked good as a team here good stuff here no doubt.

Su Yung vs Kiera Hogan. Allie with no soul, has no direction and is now afraid of Su Yung I don't get it Impact.

Impact vs Fenix. Even though it lacked drama and the real chance of Fenix winning this was a great main event that was a ton of fun and filled with some spectacular athleticism and establishing Impact as a strong babyface champion that will defend against anyone. Kross vs Impact is next and I'm looking forward to this so hard!

Real Women of Genius

Team Canada

Status

Well first of all, how dare Impact Wrestling raise my Blood Pressure sending Scarlett out there during the Lee vs Callihan Match! Sami gets the good win vs Lee who is in LALA land right now, to further his momentum heading to Match with Cage for The X-Division Title down the line. I can't blame Dave being shell shocked at the sight of Scarlett and Commentary during it made me laugh, but it sorely hurt the Match because of it.

Drake has a Lawsuit going on that's news to me, but Drake on Commentary=money.

The Heavenly Bodies vs LAX. A nice Match to which I would like to see more of the Heavenly Bodies going forward, Impact needs some new Tags in the Division to be honest. The Bodies showed some things as LAX keeps on winning, and to me the funniest moment is Drake not knowing he was in Matches with them thinking he was being lied to

Some good Segments we saw with Taya vs Tessa have a confrontation leading to a Title Match next week, and Sydal/Page trying to step up to LAX for a Tag Title shot, but LAX wasn't impressed. Oh no..they disrespected their third eyes!

Swann vs Mack next week Match of the Night next week put it in the books already.

Rohit Raju vs. Gama Singh. Lol Game Singh putting out his stats, he beat alot of Legends in Wrestling anyone got any Vids on these Matches of guys he beat especially The Stampede Wrestling stuff? When it comes to the Match what the fuck is gonna here Singh brought in a new partner for The Desi Hit Squad, and what was the purpose of the Match oh God can this idea just die already please.

More Scarlett after this as she sits naked in a Bathtub looking at people wanting Scarlett to manage them and it's so bad, cringy to the highest degree.

KM & Fallah Bahh vs. Killer Kross & Moose. Kross looked like a Monster and KM and Bahh really looked good as a team here good stuff here no doubt.

Su Yung vs Kiera Hogan. Allie with no soul, has no direction and is now afraid of Su Yung I don't get it Impact.

Impact vs Fenix. Even though it lacked drama and the real chance of Fenix winning this was a great main event that was a ton of fun and filled with some spectacular athleticism and establishing Impact as a strong babyface champion that will defend against anyone. Kross vs Impact is next and I'm looking forward to this so hard!
    I actually have watched Gama Singh in matches from Stampede
    This was after Bret and The Bulldogs had gone to the WWF so the talent pool was pretty shallow, but he was a featured Heel at the time
    I never heard of him ever wrestling outside of Stampede though

Dave Meltzer said that Aries wasn't at the tapings because of a concussion
    So he may in fact still be with Impact

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Yeah I googled him and he has plenty of Matches out there to watch maybe I'll watch a few to see how good he was in his prime. As for Aries, didn't know he had a Concussion at all that is very serious and it takes time to come back from it, everyone is different. I hope Aries still with Impact I think you can easily put Aries to the side for a few weeks and have him face another guy in the company and be successful. Right now with Kross engaging a feud with Impact you can wait a few months to see the landscape of what is going on and bring back Aries. I still think Aries vs Cage could be a Match of the year type of stuff if given the right amount of time.

Real Women of Genius

Team Canada

Status

Yeah I googled him and he has plenty of Matches out there to watch maybe I'll watch a few to see how good he was in his prime. As for Aries, didn't know he had a Concussion at all that is very serious and it takes time to come back from it, everyone is different. I hope Aries still with Impact I think you can easily put Aries to the side for a few weeks and have him face another guy in the company and be successful. Right now with Kross engaging a feud with Impact you can wait a few months to see the landscape of what is going on and bring back Aries. I still think Aries vs Cage could be a Match of the year type of stuff if given the right amount of time.
    He should take as long as he needs...One thing I will say about Aries is that his promo skills are incredible
    He is kind of burning bridges as he goes along so hopefully all this latest stuff is just for show

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    He should take as long as he needs...One thing I will say about Aries is that his promo skills are incredible
    He is kind of burning bridges as he goes along so hopefully all this latest stuff is just for show
    Oh for sure what he said towards Impact leading to their Bound For Glory Match was amazing. Aries was hitting where it hurts so much for me I wanted to fight Aries and that is a job well done.

Real Women of Genius

Status

@Kairi this weeks show was good in bits but not in others but one thing I agree with u eli on commentary was money , he could sell sand to the Egyptians and still make it look cool

Peace

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Impact on Thursday night was pretty good throughout for people who wanna watch with plenty of Segments furthering feuds as well. Swann vs Mack was one hell of a sprint of an opener to start off the Show and it send the tone of the rest of the night no doubt. It being Mack's first singles Match you would think Mack would be penciled to win over his buddy Swann, but he stood toe to toe with Swann and showed what skills he is giving to Impact so safe to safe perfect Match all together.

We had two of the funniest Segments I've seen this year one was Drake looking for Joesph Park in a Janitor's Closet that was labeled Law Office and Scarlett talking with the Desi Hit Squad. How many more times will Impact keep trying to insult our intelligence when clearly on multiple occasions they have said Park is Abyss and that's who Drake has beef with and why he's "suing" Impact right now. I found it funny Gama completely forgetting he's married wanting to rock the Bed with Scarlet or in this case a Couch. I can't blame the guy Scarlet is drop dead Fred beautiful and this wanting to use her services or a talent or talents needs to hurry up, because my heart can't take more of her looking so damn fine and me trying not to jerk it.

Tessa vs Taya. It wasn't as good as their BFG Match, but it was just as solid to me. The DQ finish works in a sense that was Taya was talking about towards Tessa not being a honorable Champion, but everything before that good and Tessa had one of the best suicide dives I've seen this year watch it if you can.

LAX vs Page/Sydal. Very good Tag Team Match, you would think Page and Sydal would win to set up a Tag Title shot, but I imagine they'll get anyway after this good outing by them. Page and Sydal's styles match so well with LAX who I feel is always bringing something new to a Match so future Matches I'm down for no doubt.

Pentagon vs Homicide. With the time these guys were given I thought it was a fun Main Event for Impact. I love both guys and both guys were able to get their stuff in before the Match ended. The OGZ are going to do everything in their power to end the Lucha Bros and how the brothers don't let that happen is something I look forward to seeing.

Next week..

Impact vs Kross for the Impact World Title

Moose vs Edwards

Cage vs Callihan

AND THICK MAMA PUMP...

Jordynne Grace Debuts!!

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information