Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    By god this is getting bk to being stale , the best match of the night was Tessa n the Mexican star can't remember her name it was that good lol, the rest well , erm Scarlett woooooaaaahhhh, I like Impact but what's happened

Peace.
    I can't blame you for that feeling nothing felt super special with this one and that's not a good sign as we are a few weeks before BFG. Tessa/Apache was good and all, but for the life of me why did Tessa win in such a clean win? She's a heel she should of cheated to win in that situation especially when Faby kicked out of her Codebreaker. They could of done so much with this considering Apache is a Champion in her right yet, you really didn't give her that respect at all.

Cage vs Christ. This wasn't a half bad Match, furthering their feud with Lucha Bros and Cage and I found the post Match stuff entertaining and weird at the same time.

Oh hey now Katarina found someone to take out Grado and Hendry and his name is Murder Clown okay. Did anyone get a Bam Bam Bigelow vibe to him too bad he isn't a good worker or talent as Bam Bam, but rip Hendry next week. LAX beats down the Desi Hit Sqaud something I felt I've seen multiple times the past few months so that didn't make me hooray. I thought Kingston's promo towards Konnan was one of the best I've seen from him. He told him you've been leeching on guys like Art Barr, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for success when he lost his legacy. Even burning one of Konnan's Mask is like Kingston slapping his Grandma.

Scarlett putting her services out there for any talent out there too bad I'm not with Impact God knows I need some fun in my life. If Impact was smart align her with Drake already who had a funny little Segment as he walks around Mexico.

Allie & Kiera Hogan vs. Su Yung & The Undead Maid of Honor. Are building towards Kiera getting a Title shot after BFG that is what it felt like to me with Hogan getting the win, as the Match never felt like it got outta the first gear.

Johnny Impact & Eddie Edwards vs. Moose & Killer Kross. Everything is advancing towards the BFG, but with Impact vs Aries who will Eddie have on his side to face Moose/Kross unless they plan to give us Moose vs Eddie straight up?

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

The Machine

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I wasn't putting apache down , she was sweet in Ring I'm just not really into aaa , but since pentagon jr and fenix came to Impact I've been really impressed I think pentagon is one of the top 5 best performers in all wrestling , he's really good and Felix is top 10 , is a risk taker the chorkscrew off the guard rail was impressive and cages moonsault off the second rope was awesome , he's my fav wrestler ATM he's got huge potential to be one of the best in the world , he's got ability I've never saw for a guy his size , I never saw Lashley do anything that Cage does he's a genuine one off , every time I see him he's getting better and better , he's on a one way ticket to the top and stays humble with it , always makes time for fans which is the markings of a true professional, I think within the next year he will be the face of impact and who knows where he'll end up in the future same with the lucha bros they always deliver , I like Sami callihan too I think he's still got a chip on a shoulder from his days in nxt and who knows what the future holds for him , Eli Drake needs a new challenge in Impact as he's the best at promos and he has the gift of the gab ,he would be wasted in nxt or wwe i.e. EC3 and Lashley , sometimes it's better to be the big fish in a small pond , your right Kairi teaming with Scarlett would give him that fresh perspective he need , they sort of teased it when she came out to watch him , don callis was drooling at Scarlett like most men who watch the show , I don't what is about her but she has me Mesmerized every time I see her , damn she's hot.

Peace Kairi.
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

JOIN PWA TODAY !

Prince Of Joshi

Status

It's the last Impact till BFG this Sunday, which to me has little or no momentum going into the PPV and that's sad to see. It's not that haven't put effort towards the Matchups it's just that nothing has sparked enough interest of people like the previous PPV did which had people saying like me it was Impact's best PPV in quite a long time. That Six Man Tag should be the Match of the night and Jack Evans on Impact people..as all four guys are looking to get Scarlett as their Manager all four might kill each other for that attention I know I would.

Real Women of Genius

The Machine

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post

It's the last Impact till BFG this Sunday, which to me has little or no momentum going into the PPV and that's sad to see. It's not that haven't put effort towards the Matchups it's just that nothing has sparked enough interest of people like the previous PPV did which had people saying like me it was Impact's best PPV in quite a long time. That Six Man Tag should be the Match of the night and Jack Evans on Impact people..as all four guys are looking to get Scarlett as their Manager all four might kill each other for that attention I know I would.

Kairi is Cage or the lucha Bros not scheduled?? Impact should get a chance with title to see if he can become the face of the company , Aries was right in the pre fight segment that he's a jack of all trades and a master of none , gift of the gab on the mic Aries is after Eli drake who's one of the best in all wrestling cutting segments and promos.

Glad fallah bah is getting more time as he's good for someone who's a bit heavy , who's Keira is she off AAA?

Peace .
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

JOIN PWA TODAY !

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Just finished watching Impact from last night, since I didn't see it due to The Eagles/Giants game, but here are my thoughts.

The Fatal Four Way to start off the Show was a good and fun sprint. The fans seemed to be really behind Puma King as they should be, but Petey, Evans and Lee all had their moments to shine during the Match.

Grado vs Maximo. I found it funny Grado was utterly confused at the antics of Maximo good considering we feel the same about Grado these days. Maximo all Match wanted to get or steal a kiss from Grado and he got it, but when he wasn't being a goof he's fast for his size. That Suicide Dive Headbutt was sweet and you're not going to see a Technical Warfare here so beware.

GWN flashback is from BFG 2010 with Mickie James, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, and Madison Rayne. When I watched this Match it's telling how different was Impact back vs now especially with the Knockouts. They had true Wrestlers and the Eye Candy. When I think about Alexa Bliss in the WWE, I see so much of Madison Rayne in her. Rayne and Bliss's mannerisms are very much the same, the way they wrestle unconventional to say the least and hell size and look is very much the same. Rayne around 2010 and the year of Gail Kim's return was her best years, and after that she lost her magic shame.

Gursinder Singh vs. Rohit Raju in a Loser Leaves and goes back to India. It's not that these guys didn't try out there they certainly did, but it had no heat or sense of urgency. I hate to be mean, but can we send all three back?

Austin Aries, Killer Kross, & Moose vs. Fallah Bahh, Johnny Impact, & Eddie Edwards. I had loads of fun with this one, one heck of a closing stretch between all six guys and it builds up Eddie/Moose vs Impact/Aries heading into the PPV. I loved that moment when Aries was going for a Suicide Dive and Impact caught up at the pass.

Dat James Mitchell and Allie Segment though. I guess the reason why Allie back was from James and making the deal to have claim to her soul. Now Allie wants to go to the Undead Realm and save Hogan and now she'll have to owe Mitchell as well as oh boy. So Allie did you completely forget about Rosemary who is also in the Undead Realm with Hogan, so you're choosing Hogan over Rosemary so much for friends.

Blanchard vs Keyra. Tess had one hell of a test vs Keyra who looked really good during the Match, but the win for her was suppose to happen.

LAX & THE OGz MEET. A great Segment with Konnan and Kingston talking and wait Kingston isn't Puerto Rican? I thought for the longest time he knew Spanish and was Hispanic, but Konnan said to the Crowd that he needs to speak English because this nucklehead doesn't know Spanish.

Real Women of Genius

The Machine

Status

I dont get it till tonight at 11pm i quickly scrolled down as i didnt want see the results

Peace.

Peace

JOIN PWA TODAY !

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Safe to say guys BFG had little or none negativity going for it after the Show outside of what happened with Aries after the Match with Impact, and the Su Yung/Allie Segment during the Show that got really crazy. Well as the dust settled we've got a new Impact Champion in Johnny Impact that changes the landscape of the company going forward. I hope Aries is still going to be involved because this feud was just heating up, and it would suck they had to pump the brakes on all of this because it could be money. Cage vs Swann for The X-Division Title so random to have, but hey I'm not going to stop greatness in the Ring when the High Flyer goes against the Bruiser.

Another thing to look and watch is where does LAX go from here after beating The OGz and retaining their Tag Titles? I mean theirs so many Teams in the Company, unless Impact has new talent coming in.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information