Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2018: Please Don't Molest The Owl

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    I mean this is the same company that murdered Mickie James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did they? I haven't watched Impact since they left Spike. I didn't get Destination America and I don't get Pop. Still, Mickie is one thing, but a kid a whole different thing.

Don't get me wrong, though. I approve. IMPACT is clearly trying to wrangle in disgruntled ex-WWE PG Era fans.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    Did they? I haven't watched Impact since they left Spike. I didn't get Destination America and I don't get Pop. Still, Mickie is one thing, but a kid a whole different thing.

Don't get me wrong, though. I approve. IMPACT is clearly trying to wrangle in disgruntled ex-WWE PG Era fans.
    It was when James Storm pushed her in front of a moving train lol

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    I mean this is the same company that murdered Mickie James

Eh, different company name under different management on a different TV network about 5 years ago.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Well I guess everyone wants to know how I feel about last night's Show well let me go balls deep with my thoughts let's do this.

I thought the Opening Segment between Edwards/Aries was pretty damn awesome. It was played really well off of Edwards lost and how his Will hasn't been changed because of the loss. Hey Impact you finally did a Lunatic Fringe Edwards in a the right way and it ballsy to see him drop Aries knowing Killer Kross was going to mug the man. Moose saving him makes sense because of his own issues with Aries and his real life relationship with Edwards so everything worked for me here good stuff Impact. Did anyone laugh when Aries threw Edwards's Shoe or when Eddie thought Alisha and himself were back together and she was no..no..don't go that far

Sydal vs Wentz. A much needed win for Sydal and with the given time Wentz was given with Sydal he did some nice things out there. They said during Commentary that Wentz usually teams with Desmond Xavier well damn you just might need to do that in Impact when Xavier returns to Impact going forward and put them in the Tag Team Division.

Drake has his own group now and he doesn't like it. Trevor Lee and Caleb Konley acting like Drake calling fools dummies like they are friends with him and it's pretty funny to see Drake hold it in during that Segment with Cult of Lee calling these two jobbers dummies. Drake just change the name of their group to Cult of Drake and let it ride bro and have Scarlett be the Eye Candy and their you have a Stable that can do things.

Desi Hit Squad vs KM & Fallah Bah. We seems Bah has the right idea giving KM Matching Gear with himself, but another Match between these two teams that could be used for a good nap or two.

So we got this week on the Smoke Show. Grado needs help with his Women troubles and Scarlett would only help him if he did a Strip Tease for Bobo and herself. I would of done that for free.

Kiera vs Alisha. Not a bad Match at all, both ladies worked hard during the Match. Alisha probably had the best Match since I've seen her and Kiera keeps impressing me. Allie is tired of Su Yung and tired of looking over her back because of Tessa Blanchard so Allie asks both ladies to have a Triple Threat Match for the Knockouts Title
    that's a decision you'll regret later.

So Dream and EC3 do a fight by a Pool and Impact does one with Kong and Impact come on now Impact. Also why is Impact out of style for the Pool party da fuck is he going for the Aces and Eights look geez.

Cult of Lee vs Two Jobbers

Do you know Brandon Tidwell

Drake: Who...

Can you say that on TV

Trevor and Caleb need more Training in the Gym of Drake hehe.

Now to the Death of Richie Segment. The OGz hate for LAX is so bad that they are doing Drive bys just cause what the fuck guys. I think people will consider it goofy and it was in a sense it was, but I would say I think I know what they going with this. Gang is a issue today and has always been a issue especially with Youth and both teams are thick in it. LAX and OGz are fighting over Street Corners rather than protecting the Neighborhood like how the real Gangs in the 50's and 60 did in this world. I see the Death of Richie being the reason why LAX/OGz stop their fighting with each other. When the kids get hurt because of the Gangs people wake the fuck up really fast and don't be shocked to see the group come together then just LAX coming for Kingston and the OGz heads.

Mexican Death Match: Sami Callihan vs. Pentagon. Man easily the Match of the Night and it was fucking great once again between both guys. I would say I prefer their Slammiversary Match more than this, but the spots in this between the Staple Gun/Hat, the Legos and the Tables yeah this was perfection. Next week!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Ambrose Asylum

Status

Not gonna lie KM is growing on me lol never thought I say that but Bahh is great
    OMB's Super Smash Bro's Mafia

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Not gonna lie KM is growing on me lol never thought I say that but Bahh is great
    I would say yeah they are funny together just don't enjoy their Matches like that. I'm utterly jealous though last week those two were near Scarlett and survived to tell the tale.

Real Women of Genius

Ambrose Asylum

Status

I would say yeah they are funny together just don't enjoy their Matches like that. I'm utterly jealous though last week those two were near Scarlett and survived to tell the tale.
    future tag champs!

I thought it was a good show though minus eddie Edwards just not a fan of him.

Grado/Hendry/Scarlett/Katrina is interesting all four are good too.

The fact that Impact is slowly getting better wrestlers but the audience are slowly going down it seems is a shame
    OMB's Super Smash Bro's Mafia

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Backyarder

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Here in the U.K. It's on 5Spike still but the tapings are behind the USA like they used to show the ppv s now they don't , I still watch every week at 11pm GMT and there going to make Tessa the face off the woman's division she's got the lot charisma, attitude and is decent at cutting promos and her in Ring capabilities have grown loads since The Mae young classic wwe loss impact gain , plus she's easy on the eye lol , the new lady Scarlett Bordeaux has been on the indies in the USA for ages time she got a break on tv but is she decent in the ring I've watched a few matches and I'm not convinced, but there going for it in getting the k.o's back in terms of where it used to be as it's more interesting than wwe woman's wrestling, also the Eddie Edwards heel gimmick isn't working he was better as a tweener/ babyface, Austin Aries turned heel pretty quick and with killer Kross in his corner gives him an advantage, finally moose is getting a push as he is decent in the ring and cuts a decent promo too, didn't no there was fans on any wrestling site I've been on who like IMPACT! .
    My favorite is Brian Cage he's in my opinion the best in ring performer in any company at the minute he's on fire , a guy that size can move that good and so easy, I've never seen Brock or big Bobby Lashley do a running over head out of the ring the guys being built to be unbeatable, that's where there gonna have to think as streaks aren't good for careers i.e. Goldberg, Askua. But there grooming him to be the next face of the company as he wasn't as well known as Aries so start him off with the X division
    title, first time I saw him was before he signed with Impact he was at tommy dreamers house of hardcore ppv 37 vs Matt riddle and both of them stood out for different reasons and it was the mid card match and the pop off the fans was louder than the main event off the card which was when I realized he's got it , turns Impact on there he is the next week I was excited as I thought he was just a one off time of seeing him, within the next year he'll be world champ.wrestling observer said wwe are watching him if that's true or not.

Peace y'all
    Last edited by Psychosis; 08-28-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    Favorite WWF/E Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Goldberg.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

I'm not going to lie I have a feeling this week's Impact will be awesome. I mean Moose/Eddie have tagged before and had good Matches together, and Kross and Aries never had so the element of them looking off in the Ring is going to be interest to see. I'm pretty hype to see how Kross and Aries work together though they seem like a group that could go places, and Kross one of the most dangerous looking guys I've seen in quite awhile.

The Knockouts Title Match could be anyone's game and I like that element to the Match because all three girls are rolling and doing well in Impact. All of them are great competitors, but you know I'm pulling for Tessa because to me she's been ready to lead the company and the division for quite awhile.

Fenix vs Cage for the X-Division Title fellas. I can't remember if these two have faced in Lucha Underground, but the story is told due to the size difference and Fenix might be smaller than Cage, but he has the biggest hearts in the business. He always turns it up the gears in Title Matches especially against bigger guys ask Mil Muertes how tough Fenix is and he'll say the same thing.

Real Women of Genius

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Nothing really excites me this week for Impact I gotta be honest. Petey Williams vs Rich Swann should be great, and maybe a Heel turn for Petey he kinda needs it honestly. Su Yung vs Tessa Blanchard should be Solid, and who called Konnan and Kingston for a Meeting involving both groups?

Real Women of Genius

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Sorry guys I've been extremely busy this week and I forgot to post the Preview for Last night's Show. We had some good bouts between oVe vs Aerostar, Hijo del Vikingo and Laredo Kid that started off the Show with a bang as did Lucha Bros vs Matt Sydal & Rich Swann. I'm surprised that Sydal and Swann worked well together, I guess Swann's Third Eye might be growing in due time.

Faby Apache had a Match this week and she called out Tessa and now is getting a Knockouts Title Match. The Apache name carries huge respect in the Wrestling business and Apache is going to hurting all over next week if she wants to retain her Title. That Main Event felt off to me especially from Texano. Texano was blown up in mere minutes and you could tell him talking to Aries to go into the home stretch I've never seen Texano huffing and puffing like that I was highly disappointed with this one.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information