View Poll Results: Who do you want to eliminate?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Panther

0 0%
  • Hoho

0 0%
  • Cloud Strife

0 0%
  • Baldrick

10 58.82%
  • CGS

0 0%
  • Zero

1 5.88%
  • MitchMiser

0 0%
  • RainShaker

0 0%
  • Just Plain Sayer

2 11.76%
  • Dook Gulak

1 5.88%
  • Coxatron

2 11.76%
  • Wang Chung

1 5.88%
  • Jiggy

0 0%
  • Fuji Vice

0 0%
  • Cyrus Truth

0 0%
  • Order

0 0%

Thread: WC Royal Rumble 9: Day 2

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Royal Rumble WC Royal Rumble 9: Day 2

As the dust settles on the first day of the ninth Rumble, let's take a look around and see how our action is going.

The final two of last year's Rumble, Panther & Fuji Vice are having quite the stare down! Tough glaring, unflinching, almost daring the other to go ahead and make a move, continuing from last year's event! So focused are they on this iconic staredown, I don't think either of them have blinked or moved since laying eyes on each other. It's been a few minutes, no movement. It's impressive and somewhat concerning. Everyone else in the Rumble seems to be politely working around the two, no-one really wanting to interrupt what's happening, but that's where they stand.

Meanwhile, Dook Gulak & MitchMiser have formed an alliance, quickly dubbing themselves as 'Cool Dudes' and 'Christmas Bros.' CGS stops trading punches with Jiggy to point out to the duo that it's January. Dook Gulak & MitchMiser acknowledge this with a brief nod, before pouncing on CGS, ripping him to shreds whilst shrieking Christmas Carols. Jiggy joins in, because of course he does.

Over on one of the turnbuckles, Wang Chung is trying his hardest to eliminate RainShaker, pushing and shoving him with all his might! Just Plain Sayer strolls on over, attempting to join Wang Chung in the elimination attempt, only for Wang Chung to turn on Just Plain Sayer and try to push HIM out! Struggling, Just Plain Sayer shrieks for RainShaker to help him. Rainshaker walks away, and instead punches Baldrick in the mouth. Just Plain Sayer curses loudly, and an eavesdropping Hoho chides him for his vulgarity.

Up at the entrance, two dudes quickly run out of the curtain to the commentary table, hoping no-one saw them arrive like twenty minutes late.

SJ Wolf: shitshitshitshitshitshitshit

Postman Dave: Are we late? I don't think we're late.

SJ Wolf: Look at how many dudes are in the ring! It must be, like, half over by now! Of course we're late! Why did we stop at McDonalds three times?

Postman Dave: Hang on, I got an idea. HEY. HEY, YOU.

From inside the ring, Shawn stops his mudhole stomping of Zero, and turns his attention to the commentary table.

Shawn: YEAH?

Postman Dave: DID WE MISS ANYTHING?

Shawn: I... I DON'T THINK SO?

Postman Dave: COOL, THANKS BUD! See, man, we're good, we didn't miss a thing.

Shawn shrugs, turning to kick a mudhole in Zero again, only to be nailed with a hard lariat by Cyrus Truth, sending him careening over the top rope down to the floor!

SJ Wolf: There's this year's first elimination, poor Shawn! Returning to the Rumble after a three-year hiatus, and that's how it goes! ... Should we feel responsible for that?

Postman Dave: Nah.

Our next entrant is none other than 'The Hot Scoop' Order! He's got the news and he's giving people their dues! The catchphrase is a work in progress. He slides into the ring, and gives Cloud Strife some breaking news, hot off the presses! This consists of a punch, and several risque taunts.

---

Better luck next time Shawn. Vote for who you want out next.
    THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOYS SHINE WITHIN YOU

Captain Hammered

Status

Re: WC Royal Rumble 9: Day 2

Obsession with Fantasy Sports gets me again... Sorry about that mudhole Zero!

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status
      Country                    England

Shawn, I'm sorry.....

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

Oh so Order wants to taunt me!? Its own Junior!

Thread Information