Page 389 of 389 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389
Results 7,761 to 7,762 of 7762

Thread: The Middle Of A Pandemic NA Politics Thread

Cardcaptor

Status

Re: The Middle Of A Pandemic NA Politics Thread

See, that's assuming that the people here talking about all of this are liberals.
    Everything will surely be alright.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

The Middle Of A Pandemic NA Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Interesting to see opinion turn against Trudeau, it wasn't long ago he was the poster child for global liberalism and one of the most popular leaders in the world. What issues have turned you all against him?
    He’s proven to be nothing more than that, a poster child that can’t get anything good done for this country save for the legalization of marijuana. Instead of trying to make a difference where Canadian’s can see it, he spends the majority of his time virtue signalling to a member base that’s going to support him no matter what. This also serves to further alienate the rest of the population, that’s becoming more and more tired of these antics. He’s also been embroiled in multiple scandals, which have magically disappeared due to the rise of COVID and a sympathetic, left leaning media.

We cannot get rid of him fast enough, yet I see no way he doesn’t win again, which is pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    See, that's assuming that the people here talking about all of this are liberals.
    Uh, both Indy and Jon have either voted for or expressed interest in voting for the NDP or the Green Party, both of which are left leaning.

I will be voting for the Green Party in the next federal election, just as I did in the last one.

So, I guess his assumption was correct.

”Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by Tapatalk to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada."

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Page 389 of 389 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389

Thread Information