Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145
Results 2,881 to 2,884 of 2884

Thread: The Civil NA Politics Thread

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

Re: The Civil NA Politics Thread

Not a mod, but just a friendly reminder, we're all human and can let our emotions sway us. Let's take a break and drink some coffee, tea, whatever floats your boat. Calm down.

Coming Soon
    The InVasion - A Mafia Game

Grim's Threads:

Coming Soon
    The Spencer Mansion: A Resident Evil MAFIA

Meh

Status
      Country                    United States

Tea and cocaine, please.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Get Bitches.

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Except your President cares what Putin says. Because Putin will man handle America.

Also doesnt China own most of US if they cash the bonds?
    No they don't. China owns 5.3% of US debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock
    I don't know how anybody can watch the Putin and Trump stuff from yesterday and not feel incredibly uncomfortable.

To me you would have to be very dense and so deep in your bubble to ignore the blatantly obvious fact that something is not right in their relationship. I said this a few months ago and it still rings true: if Trump isn't compromised by Russia, he is doing a fantastic job of acting like he is.
    Seriously. I just finished Red Notice, the story of Bill Browder. The company I work for has an office in L'viv Ukraine. We've dealt with the corruption, though on a much smaller scale (basically imagine the police know where our guest apartment is, and knows there will be Americans/Brits there). That part of the world terrifies me - and Russia terrifies our Ukraine employees, who really are great people.

Meh

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Inogenius View Post
    No they don't. China owns 5.3% of US debt.

Seriously. I just finished Red Notice, the story of Bill Browder. The company I work for has an office in L'viv Ukraine. We've dealt with the corruption, though on a much smaller scale (basically imagine the police know where our guest apartment is, and knows there will be Americans/Brits there). That part of the world terrifies me - and Russia terrifies our Ukraine employees, who really are great people.

In the 80s, Ronald Reagan said "Trust but verify". and had a much different take on the Russians than Donald. Ironically, this is the same man most people who love Donald Trump also idolize.

It's absolutely insane with the indictments left and right of Russians and Americans, and the deeper the rabbit hole goes with the election tampering and collusion case....that the man at the center of all of it would go, and chum up to Putin and shake hands with him, praise him, and say he trusts him over the American intelligence.

I cannot fathom how the American people who are supporting him can be that ignorant and naive. Surely that is just the most illogical absurdity I've heard of.

Remember that episode of American Dad were Stan goes back in time, and fucks things up? And Walter Mondale wins the election instead of Reagan, and then hands the USA over to Russia?

Yeah. Pretty much that.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/239eb19...d-9b9ec10d9409
    Last edited by v4yne; Today at 04:38 AM.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Thread Information