Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 253 of 253

Thread: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

  1. #241
    Mid-Card Champion
    White Rhyno's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    55980
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    If ANYONE could read the President's mind or figure out his motivation's with 100 percent certainty, they would be a national treasure.

    Its laughable to even insinuate that anyone "knows" the motivations of a man like Trump. I can only infer based on his comments and actions. Now, if someone said "I spent four years working with this guy. I saw him at least once a week and he...." I might listen. I'm not sure anyone on this site has that unique insight, however.


  2. #242
    Putting America First
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20,108
    Rep Power
    100250
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by White Rhyno View Post
    If ANYONE could read the President's mind or figure out his motivation's with 100 percent certainty, they would be a national treasure.

    Its laughable to even insinuate that anyone "knows" the motivations of a man like Trump. I can only infer based on his comments and actions. Now, if someone said "I spent four years working with this guy. I saw him at least once a week and he...." I might listen. I'm not sure anyone on this site has that unique insight, however.
    That is why I repeatedly stated it was my OPINION.

    Not asking anyone to believe it.

    Nobody will ever convince me that someone with several billion dollars financed his own campaign, gave up his existing businesses, put his business life on hold, etc...all for money when he leaves office at the age of 74 or 78 depending on if he serves 1 or 2 terms.

    It just makes no sense to me.

    Once again that is my OPINION.

    Did I mention that is my OPINION?

    Do I need a disclaimer saying this is my OPINION?

    *DISCLAIMER*: THIS POST IS THE OPINION OF THE MEMBER DAKSTANG. IT IN NO WAY IS MEANT TO REFLECT ANY OTHER MEMBERS NOR THE WRESTLINGCLIQUE WEBSITES OPINION.

  3. #243

    Panther's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Not Djibouti
    Posts
    6,426
    Rep Power
    266196
      Country                    Djibouti

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    Not that Dak would have any reason to believe Wolff's book but Fire and Fury details a bit about how the idea amongst the Trump campaign was that there's no way they'd win but they'd benefit greatly from the PR of being a Presidential candidate and could spin getting shafted by "Crooked Hillary" for years to increase their brand. If it's true, then yes, the entire reason he ran was for monetary gain.

    It also stands to reason that that's why they can't shut up about her to this day. It was always the plan to mention her as much as possible after the fact, they just didn't realize they'd be on the winning side



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic



    Never Forget
    Spoiler:



  4. #244
    Mid-Card Champion
    White Rhyno's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    55980
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    In all honesty, most of the things you put out are your opinion, Dak. The problem I think a lot of people have is that you seem to have a hard time differentiating fact from your opinion. All too often, you see them as the same thing.

    In fact, I've seen time and time again when in the face of actual facts....you still fell back to your opinions like they were rock solid gospel.


  5. #245
    Putting America First
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20,108
    Rep Power
    100250
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    I don't really see how he would benefit from losing.

    Go on a speaking tour? Write a book?

    Most political candidates do that anyway.....like Hillary did when she lost.

    However what is different about Trump is that he already had a lot of media attention, interviews, a thriving business etc...

    Seems like a lot of trouble to go to when he was already worth several billion dollars.

    I don't buy it.

  6. #246
    Putting America First
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20,108
    Rep Power
    100250
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by White Rhyno View Post
    In all honesty, most of the things you put out are your opinion, Dak. The problem I think a lot of people have is that you seem to have a hard time differentiating fact from your opinion. All too often, you see them as the same thing.

    In fact, I've seen time and time again when in the face of actual facts....you still fell back to your opinions like they were rock solid gospel.
    I disagree with that vehemently.

    See this is where debate goes to insulting.

    Personal attack because he disagrees with me.

    This is why I had him blocked before and will be blocking him again.

    He simply cannot handle someone with a differing opinion and then must insult them because he cannot debate.

  7. #247
    Mid-Card Champion
    White Rhyno's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    55980
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    (chuckle) I had no idea I was ever blocked by you.

    Dak, I don't know you personally. I'm just pointing out what I see time and time again. Now, if you choose to take it personally, I guess I apologize. How do I say that I see very few of your points backed up by actual facts in most discussions we have here without you taking it personal? I'd be happy to comply.


  8. #248
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    125337

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    Apparently there's a web ad that was put out by Trump or his adminstration that says Demcrats are complicit to any murder caused by an illegal immigrant.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

  9. #249
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,271
    Rep Power
    322329

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    That is as silly as saying Republicans are complicit in all gun killings in America.


    On a completely unrelated note, I don't care for Trump but his tweet about the women's march yesterday is the greatest troll tweet I think I've ever seen.

  10. #250

    Panther's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Not Djibouti
    Posts
    6,426
    Rep Power
    266196
      Country                    Djibouti

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Apparently there's a web ad that was put out by Trump or his adminstration that says Demcrats are complicit to any murder caused by an illegal immigrant.
    Yeah I mentioned this yesterday. Tasteless.



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic



    Never Forget
    Spoiler:



  11. #251
    Mid-Card Champion
    White Rhyno's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    55980
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    Its all hyperbole designed to fire up the followers that rely on perceptions and fear instead of data. I view it like when either side uses "the troops" as political collateral to get something.


  12. #252
    Sweet Meat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    54,189
    Rep Power
    382140

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    The good thing about this shut down is democrats and republicans are rallying against dumbass stephen miller for being a numskull

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  13. #253
    No voter.
    Marshall's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,307
    Rep Power
    58202
      Country                    UK

    Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    He simply cannot handle someone with a differing opinion and then must insult them because he cannot debate.
    But enough about the President...


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •