Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 2,021 to 2,029 of 2029

Thread: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

Meh

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The Fresh and Civil Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    I agree with that and I also agree we should give no monetary aid to any other countries.

Let them fair for themselves. (*besides Israel of course because they are God's chosen people )

Think how fast the national debt would be wiped out!

Heck we could even have free healthcare and free college education like you commies want.
    Look at us, on a role here agreeing.

And yes, without that, the national debt would have never even come close to what it was.

But unfortunately, every president in the last 30+ years has felt the utmost need to meddle in all other countries business, get involved in irresponsible conflicts overseas that tally up a huge amount of debt, and are in the best interest of? No one.

It's not bringing democracy or peace to other countries. It's wasting our money and making other countries worse.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

People's Champion

Status

Don't have enough natural resources?

Dak .. your ignorance is amazing. and it knows no bounds!!

Why do you think you buy water off of us? We have the most fresh water reservoir in the World

Why do you think you buy electricity from us from our hydro plants

Why do you think you want pipelines coming from Alberta.

Now that your forests are on fire...yep you need our Wood too.

And thats just Canada

You obviously don't know how dependent the US is on the rest of the world.
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 10:23 PM.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Clearly you don't know what you re talking about.

Why do you think you buy water off of us? We have the most fresh water reservoir in the World

Why do you think you buy electricity from us from our hydro plants

Why do you think you want pipelines coming from Alberta.

Now that your forests are on fire...yep you need our Wood too
    Naw we need that because of liberal environmentalist politicians who won't let us use our own resources.

We don't need to buy water off of you and who says we even do? No bottled water I have ever saw was bottled in Canada.

You have nothing we don't have. We can produce our own electricity too.

Pipelines coming from Alberta because environmentalists block us from offshore drilling and using shale/natural gas.

Every forest in the U.S. is on fire (looks out window) Nope. You are a liar. We have PLENTY of trees. Once again, politicians stop it from happening.

They probably are paid off by special interest groups to get it from elsewhere cause they make money off it.

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”

― William F. Buckley Jr.

People's Champion

Status

Naw we need that because of liberal environmentalist politicians who won't let us use our own resources.

We don't need to buy water off of you and who says we even do? No bottled water I have ever saw was bottled in Canada.

You have nothing we don't have. We can produce our own electricity too.

Pipelines coming from Alberta because environmentalists block us from offshore drilling and using shale/natural gas.

Every forest in the U.S. is on fire (looks out window) Nope. You are a liar. We have PLENTY of trees. Once again, politicians stop it from happening.

They probably are paid off by special interest groups to get it from elsewhere cause they make money off it.
    Then why are US corps trying to sue our country because of environmental restrictions? We have even more restrictions than the US yet you guys buy our resources because

YOU NEED IT!!!!

Oh yeah Nestle gets water from us.

Im not saying you can't produce electricity. im saying its more affordable to get it from us. You could suck your fresh water dry too. But your country's demand is too high.

The only lie around here Dak is you saying you have a university degree.
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 10:38 PM.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Then why are US corps trying to sue our country because of environmental restrictions? We have even more restrictions than the US yet you guys buy our resources because

YOU NEED IT!!!!

Oh yeah Nestle gets water from us. Do some research

Im not saying you can't produce electricity. im saying its more affordable to get it from us. You could suck your fresh water dry too. But your country's demand is too high.

The only lie around here Dak is you saying you have a university degree.
    If you think America does not have enough resources you are seriously delusional.

Now getting it so they can buy it cheaper?

Yeah that is probably true. That is a huge problem too.

We should tax the shit out of stuff from other countries so companies have to put Americans to work.

It is a shame and a disgrace that we can produce things here but they are allowed to go to other countries and undercut us.

The bottled water I drink by the way is Crystal Geyser. Bottled spring water bottled at the source in numerous places in the U.S.

We are in no way in a shortage of water. Cali has had problems with that but the east coast? Nah.
    Last edited by Dakstang; Today at 10:41 PM.

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”

― William F. Buckley Jr.

People's Champion

Status

If you think America does not have enough resources you are seriously delusional.

Now getting it so they can buy it cheaper?

Yeah that is probably true. That is a huge problem too.

We should tax the shit out of stuff from other countries so companies have to put Americans to work.

It is a shame and a disgrace that we can produce things here but they are allowed to go to other countries and undercut us.
    You say that if minimum wage increases CEOS will raise the price. If they impose taxes on imports. The same thing will happen. Mexico literally laughed at your President when he said he was going to do that.

These glory days you think are coming aren't coming back. the USA view of capitalism won't allow it. Unless the Government stops corps from using the third world. Which means more government which is in direct contradiction to what you voted for.

Your not thinking long term Dak when it comes to Water. You guys are already buying ours. And thats fine. We have the most.
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 10:47 PM.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

You say that if minimum wage increases CEOS will raise the price. If they impose taxes on imports. The same thing will happen. Mexico literally laughed at your President when he said he was going to do that.

These glory days you think are coming aren't coming back. the USA view of capitalism won't allow it. Unless the Government stops corps from using the third world. Which means more government which is in direct contradiction to what you voted for.
    I voted for less governmental restrictions on American citizens.

Not less governmental restrictions on other countries stopping them from stealing American jobs.

I support that 110%

We were at our strongest when we made our own things. Our own cars, our own clothes, our own appliances, etc...

It CAN be that way again.

It probably won't unless we can get money out of politics and ban special interest groups.

― William F. Buckley Jr.

People's Champion

Status

I voted for less governmental restrictions on American citizens.

Not less governmental restrictions on other countries stopping them from stealing American jobs.

I support that 110%

We were at our strongest when we made our own things. Our own cars, our own clothes, our own appliances, etc...

It CAN be that way again.

It probably won't unless we can get money out of politics and ban special interest groups.
    It will literally never be that away again. Unless you want some dark ages for a few decades. But hell you couldn't even handle one year with high health costs. Corporations own your country. CEOs like Trump won't allow it despite what he says.

And i meant a government body that restricts American companies( and Americana ceos ) from using third world for production. If they brought all that stuff back home to be produced the prices would sky rocket. Like you said...they will just pass the increase off to the consumer.
    Last edited by indyfan; Today at 10:52 PM.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

It will literally never be that away again. Unless you want some dark ages for a few decades. But hell you couldn't even handle one year with high health costs. Corporations own your country. CEOs like Trump won't allow it despite what he says.
    Dark ages? The fuck are you talking about?

You are right about corporations though. I don't agree with Republicans that much when it comes to money.

/inb4 Vayne says I can't make up my mind politically

Sorry I don't fit in the mold of Republican or Democrat.

― William F. Buckley Jr.

Thread Information