Thread: The End of the F***ing World Series Discussion

Status
      Country                    United States

The End of the F***ing World Discussion

Netflix has released the trailer for their upcoming miniseries The End of the F***ing World, based on the award-winning series of comic books by Charles Forsman. You can check out The End of the F***ing trailer player below!

The End of the F***ing World invites viewers into the dark and confusing lives of teen outsiders James (Alex Lawther of Black Mirror, The Imitation Game) and Alyssa ( Jessica Barden – The Lobster, Ellen, Penny Dreadful) as they embark on a road trip to find Alyssa’s father, who left home when she was a child.

James, 17, is pretty sure he’s a psychopath – emotionally detached, cold and disdainful, he’s decided he’s ready to graduate from killing animals. He thinks it might be interesting to kill something bigger…a human. And he’s got the perfect person in mind…Alyssa, also 17, is new in school – cool and moody, she’s existential angst made flesh. But despite being popular at school, she still feels like she doesn’t belong. Spotting James one day at school, however, she thinks she may have found a soulmate… When things come to a head at home between Alyssa, her mother and stepdad, she leaves and persuades James to join her in search of her real father. And so begins a journey of discovery that becomes progressively ominous as James’s urge to act on his sociopathic and violent inclinations increase while Alyssa, blinded by young love, remains wilfully ignorant of the consequences that lie at the end of the road. One night, however, the pair find themselves caught up in events that lead them down an ever more menacing and surreal path.

Dark, intriguing, tense and chilling, and shot through with moments of dark absurdity and humor, The End of the F***ing World is written by Charlie Covell (Banana, Burn, Burn, Burn and Gap Year) and directed by Jonathan Entwistle and Lucy Tcherniak.

The eight-episode series premieres this Friday, January 5, on Netflix.
    Trailer:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The End of the F***ing World Series Discussion

At first I was thought this was going to be a discussion about how awesome the last couple games of the 2017 World Series.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Thread Information