Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - December 26th, 2017

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - December 26th, 2017

What a horrendous set of world title matches we’re in for at the rumble.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

The tag match was so good it made me think it might be a good show. I was quickly proven wrong when I saw that goofy Ruby promo and the Riott Squad run away. Poor Sarah. Corbin is what Elias would be without his cheap gimmick: Awful at everything he does, especially wrestling, and Jinder's somehow worse than both of them. It really is a shame that with all the boring & crappy people SD has (Like Nak & Orton, with their bad promo) Tye is somehow the odd man out. This Shane stuff has jumped the shark and why can't Sami get a title shot at the Rumble instead of Owens? Here's hoping for Feb.

Would love to see Gable & Shelton win the titles & set up a chase for Rusev/Gable to win the titles at WrestleMania and get Rusev a mega pop. Does anyone not love Rusev? He's so awesome.
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I enjoy the Rusev stuff until I remember that they have him in a tag team with Aiden English while the WWE and US title challengers suck and would be greatly improved with his presence. SD Live already has 4-5 really good tag teams, Rusev is needed elsewhere. It's still frustrating.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I enjoy the Rusev stuff until I remember that they have him in a tag team with Aiden English while the WWE and US title challengers suck and would be greatly improved with his presence. SD Live already has 4-5 really good tag teams, Rusev is needed elsewhere. It's still frustrating.
    I thought the same thing until I realized that really all those guys in that tag would be a lot better than most of their pushed singles acts as title contenders. Seriously can you imagine a 6 man match with a combination of Roode/Orton/Nak/Jinder/Corbin/Dolph being anywhere near the opener here? All these guys would be better! Rusev is the most significant though. I wish he would get a real chance too and it sucks but at least this team is fun.
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Not matter what Rusev does, he is consistently very over. Whether it was the Anti-America/Russia gimmick ughh or Lana and the fish jokes and now Rusev Day. When will they push this guy without the end being losing to Cena? But have to give credit to Aiden English as well, can't give it all to Rusev.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I don’t think Rusev has ever been this over in his career reaction wise. He may have been well like do but “over his entire run” feels like a stretch.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

The rest of the tournament. Woods being the New Day member to get a sniff of singles action is interesting. Doesn't change a lot in my mind, it's still gonna be Jinder Vs Roode finals.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

We know, Mahal ain't losing to Woods so it's Roode vs Mahal for sure.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

It’s so nuts that seven or eight months again AJ Styles was US Champion and Jinder Mahal was WWE Champion.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    It’s so nuts that seven or eight months again AJ Styles was US Champion and Jinder Mahal was WWE Champion.
    two great talents keeping control of the titles. the modern day kliq

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Mahal vs Roode would be an absolute chore to sit through. Hope they throw a curveball and have literally any other two competitors for the finals.

On the plus side I'm pretty hyped for Aiden English vs Xavier Woods. Two underrated dudes who don't get enough recognition should be great, with or without New Day/Rusev Day shenanigans.

Rusev Day

Status

Pulling for Woods to get to the final so bad but I fear like everyone else we're getting Mahal vs. Roode.

The constant annoyance is SmackDown has so much good talent yet so many of them are in the tag division.

Having said that I love tag team wrestling and the opener on SmackDown was fantastic. Still got the Bludgeon Brothers to get in the mix as well.

Usos still the best though
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    two great talents keeping control of the titles. the modern day kliq
    whatever helps you sleep at night
    -------
    Spoiler:

Thread Information