Thread: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Wrestler of the Year

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Wrestler of the Year

First man to win three times in a row...

1. AJ Styles 11
    2. Kazuchika Okada 4
    3. WALTER 3
    4. Johnny Gargano 2
    5. Pete Dunne 1
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

SAY MY NAME

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Wrestler of the Year

I actually feel like Gargano and Dunne have pound for pound (or appearance for appearance) been better wrestlers than AJ has this year. I'm not sure the wrestler of the year should be someone who had a fairly large lull in quality during the middle of the year.

WALTER was head and shoulders above everyone this year for me, but it was impossible he would win this award because who doesn't work for big enough promotions yet.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Surprised AJ won this to be honest. I don't think he has had a great year. A lackluster feud with Kevin Owens which took most of my Styles in 2017 memories. Had a meh match with Cena at Royal Rumble as well but he did have main card Match of the Night for WM with Shane McMahon and had a good match with Brock Lesnar in Survivor Series. So he has had great moments in times were people are most going to remember them. Congrats AJ nonetheless.

I think everyone knows that I think Okada should've won this but oh well, 2nd is good. Walter has had a fantastic year too, had a fantastic match with Ilja, good matches with David Starr, Ricochet and Riddle all year and had a great Tag Team match with Timmy.
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

The more I think about this, the more I’m fine with it. That summer feud with Owens was very lackluster, but I mean there’s a lot of really good in between. The final Cena match, the EC performance, the triple threat with Cena and Bray, a top tier Shane McMahon match (if you wanna know how good AJ is) and even with the momentum being halted after the shake-up, he gets right back into form with two of the best WWE main roster matches of the year and the best Jinder Mahal match ever. That guy had it really rough on Smackdown Live this year and it says a whole lot that he has somehow survived to once again be the beacon of light on Smackdown Live and get his form and relevancy back. This might be the weakest of the three years he’s won this award, but what is probably a pretty good year for AJ Styles is still a fantastic year for most others. AJ is still that damn good.

WALTER was my vote and you can make the case for the other three guys who had fantastic years but I have no problem with AJ getting the trifecta. Best WWE guy won.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

AJ's version of solid is still pretty great and he's been solid all year in the biggest promotion in the world so it's not surprising he won this... although I'd vote for half a dozen others over him at least, that's neither here nor there because I didn't notice this in time to vote.

Thread Information