Thread: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Ray Leppan Memorial Award (Worst Wrestler)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Ray Leppan Memorial Award (Worst Wrestler)

1. Jinder Mahal 12
    2. Dolph Ziggler 3
    t-3. Baron Corbin 2
    t-3. Bray Wyatt 2
    t-3. Yoshitatsu 2
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Ray Leppan Memorial Award (Worst Wrestle

lol that pic though
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Truthfully Duke I probably did a boner at times. I took School after I was held back in the 3rd Grade seriously maybe too seriously at times. I wished I would of enjoyed it a bit more. I think my path is still being made to be honest.

Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Ray Leppan Memorial Award (Worst Wrestle

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    lol that pic though
    Pretty fortunate this came out in time for the results.

I don’t know what else there is to say. Sure fire winner and just not very much good from such a monster push.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Rebel Heart

Status
      Country                    England

Thank you to the good people on WC for crowning the worthy turd here.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

WTF is even going on in that picture? If it’s a steroid thing, why haven’t I seen a lot more wrestlers with freaky nipples?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

omg that picture

Not much to say here but well done WC for picking the right winner.

Long Live The King

Status

Jinder's a victim of circumstance here. If he hadn't been pushed to the moon he'd have been on no one's radar for this and Dolph would've won hands down because despite not getting pushed as hard, he's more noticeable in a midcard position and his fall from grace is far more impressive because we all know we used to like him.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I wouldn't say Mahal wouldn't be on anyone's radar without the push. Remember, he had Cesaro's worst match at Fastlane and everyone hated him because he was terrible as Rusev's lackey and in general.
    Kazuchika Okada "Tokuniarimasen"

Long Live The King

Status

Yeah, but once he moved to SmackDown and was settled in doing nothing at all he'd have got lost in the shuffle and we'd have all forgotten about that by now.

Rebel Heart

Status
      Country                    England

Jinder's a victim of circumstance here. If he hadn't been pushed to the moon he'd have been on no one's radar for this and Dolph would've won hands down because despite not getting pushed as hard, he's more noticeable in a midcard position and his fall from grace is far more impressive because we all know we used to like him.
    Victim of circumstance sounds like giving him an excuse. I say his opportunities just shined a light on how shit he really was. As low as my opinion is for Dolph Ziggler I would not say he's a worse wrestler than Jinder Mahal. I actually think more votes would of gone Bray's way and it wouldn't of been a cake walk for Ziggler in your hypothetical scenario of Jinder never being pushed.

Let's be fair. Jinder wasn't a main eventer, he was a midcard act that held the WWE title. Half the pay-per-views he was on since he won the title he didn't main event and Survivor Series he got pulled from a match with Brock because he wasn't good enough to be in a match that big.

Long Live The King

Status

Perhaps victim is too strong a word, there's no doubting he's pretty dogshit awful and always has been. It just wouldn't have been as in your face if he'd stayed in the jobber spot after 'Mania like he should've. You do have a point about Bray. This year has been especially terrible for him.

Booty For HOF

Status

Well deserved Jinder. Well deserved.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

When the black man talkin

Status

"You deserve it"

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thread Information