Thread: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Worst Women's Wrestler of the Year

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Worst Women's Wrestler of the Year

1. Sexy Star 12
    t-2. Lana 3
    t-2. Tamina 3
    4. Alicia Fox 2
    5. Natalya 1
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Worst Women's Wrestler of the Year

I would like to thank the 11 other people who agreed. Good job, guys.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

I wasn't too caught up with the shoot incident from Mexico to really care enough to vote for Sexy Star here, but this could probably count as a belated reward for killing my interest in Lucha Underground with her terrible rise to champion too.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I wasn't too caught up with the shoot incident from Mexico to really care enough to vote for Sexy Star here, but this could probably count as a belated reward for killing my interest in Lucha Underground with her terrible rise to champion too.
    I’ve said before, it should be beyond the shoot at Triplemanía. She did a tour where she was unprofessional and shitty and then another stint where she was somehow even more unprofessional and shitty and pretty much blacklisted herself.

Well deserved.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

I actually feel bad for the other women on this list having to be on a list with Sexy Star.

Thread Information