Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year

  1. #1
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,861
    Rep Power
    689090
      Country                    United States

    Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year



    1. The Usos 12
    t-2. Authors of Pain 3
    t-2. British Strong Style 3
    t-3. The Bar 3
    5. The New Day 0
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  2. #2
    Rebel Heart

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    673733
      Country                    England

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year

    Best tag team in WWE history. First 2 time winners of this award on WC.

  3. #3
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,861
    Rep Power
    689090
      Country                    United States

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Best tag team in WWE history. First 2 time winners of this award on WC.
    I’m starting to accept that claim. They’re very great.

    The remind me of like, peak-Briscoes, which might be one of the best tag teams of all time.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  4. #4
    The EST of WC
    CGS's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    23,500
    Rep Power
    113501
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year

    The biggest shame coming out of these awards is that the Revival didn't get a single nomination. Obvious reasons why are obvious but it's still a shame since they were still killing it down in NXT before their call up. Hopefully 2018 is more kind to them.

    As for the Uso's, deserved winners through and through.

  5. #5
    Rebel Heart

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    673733
      Country                    England

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    The biggest shame coming out of these awards is that the Revival didn't get a single nomination. Obvious reasons why are obvious but it's still a shame since they were still killing it down in NXT before their call up. Hopefully 2018 is more kind to them.
    It's weird how the best thing in WWE this year was the tag team divisions and The Revival contributed nothing to that. Just imagine what The Revival Vs The Bar or Vs The Shield could of been like on top of the year we already had. Hopefully we'll find out in the new year just how good they can be on the main roster.

  6. #6
    Long Live The King
    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,618
    Rep Power
    110840

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year

    Definitely a well deserved winner. The Usos have been fire this year. They deserve this just for the rap battle with New Day to be honest.

  7. #7
    Booty For HOF

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    5,821
    Rep Power
    84236
      Country                    United States

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Tag Team of the Year

    The Usos really stepped it up this year. To me they had became very stale during their face run. The heel turn really made me interested in them, and the matches with The New Day were freaking great this year.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •