Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Face of the Year

  1. #1
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,861
    Rep Power
    689090
      Country                    United States

    Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Face of the Year



    1. Johnny Gargano 15
    t-2. Juice Robinson 2
    t-2. Roderick Strong 2
    t-4. AJ Styles 1
    t-4. Breezango 1
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  2. #2
    Long Live The King
    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,618
    Rep Power
    110840

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Face of the Year

    Definitely a well deserved win. He's basically become the heart and soul of NXT since the split from Ciampa.

  3. #3
    [Your Name.]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Amestris
    Posts
    6,944
    Rep Power
    230560
      Country                    UK

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Face of the Year

    Has slid into Sami Zayn's NXT role perfectly, very excited for his 2018 booking.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk



  4. #4
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,861
    Rep Power
    689090
      Country                    United States

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Face of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Has slid into Sami Zayn's NXT role perfectly, very excited for his 2018 booking.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. I defintely think he’s NXT’s best all around face since Zayn left. Balor and Nakamura never felt like better babyface in ring performers than Gargano has this year to me.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  5. #5
    Rebel Heart

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    673733
      Country                    England

    Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Face of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Exactly. I defintely think he’s NXT’s best all around face since Zayn left. Balor and Nakamura never felt like better babyface in ring performers than Gargano has this year to me.
    I think a lot of that is fans being invested in his journey. Nakamura and Balor arrived and you knew they'd be top acts on the brand and future NXT Champions. Gargano was brought in without a contract with Ciampa and the two of them worked hard to grow step by step in NXT and leave the indys behind.

    but also, Gargano just performs better in that sympathetic role too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •