Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Biggest Fall From Grace

1. Smackdown Live 8
    2. Bayley 5
    t-3. Hirooki Goto 4
    t-3. Shinsuke Nakamura 4
    5. Heath Slater 0
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

SAY MY NAME

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Biggest Fall From Grace

I forget who first suggested SD Live as a nomination (I know it wasn't me), but whoever it was they were right on the money because it's one thing for one wrestler's year to hit the shitter, but it's an a whole lot worse when multiple things about a wrestling show hit the shitter. SD Live was my favourite weekly wrestling show WWE had produced since NXT Redemption and Wednesdays I couldn't get home from work quickly enough to start watching it, but that all changed after Wrestlemania. They botched the AJ Styles face turn, Orton was a bland champion, they lost three of their most over and protected acts in Miz, Ambrose and Bliss, John Cena went even more part time, they gained KO who sucks, Sami Zayn who regressed a lot, Tamina and Lana who both can't wrestle, botched Shinsuke's debut, did nothing with Tye, did nothing with Harper for months after his pre-mania push, never cashed in on Breezeango getting over, kept pushing Baron Corbin, THE JINDER PROJECT and to top it off they cancelled Smackdown Live. They got so much wrong this year.

In hindsight, SD Live probably should of been our most improved in 2016.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Wrestling Clique Wrestling Awards 2017 - Biggest Fall From Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I forget who first suggested SD Live as a nomination (I know it wasn't me), but whoever it was they were right on the money because it's one thing for one wrestler's year to hit the shitter, but it's an a whole lot worse when multiple things about a wrestling show hit the shitter. SD Live was my favourite weekly wrestling show WWE had produced since NXT Redemption and Wednesdays I couldn't get home from work quickly enough to start watching it, but that all changed after Wrestlemania. They botched the AJ Styles face turn, Orton was a bland champion, they lost three of their most over and protected acts in Miz, Ambrose and Bliss, John Cena went even more part time, they gained KO who sucks, Sami Zayn who regressed a lot, Tamina and Lana who both can't wrestle, botched Shinsuke's debut, did nothing with Tye, did nothing with Harper for months after his pre-mania push, never cashed in on Breezeango getting over, kept pushing Baron Corbin, THE JINDER PROJECT and to top it off they cancelled Smackdown Live. They got so much wrong this year.

In hindsight, SD Live probably should of been our most improved in 2016.
    I did.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information