Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: December 20th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: December 20th, 2017

NXT preview, Dec. 20, 2017: Undisputed ERA looks to shock SAnitY and take their NXT Tag Team Titles
    Undisputed ERA has done exactly what they said they were going to do: shock the system. Since arriving to NXT, Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly have created mayhem within the NXT Universe. The rebellious trio then overtook the system at TakeOver: WarGames by not only surviving, but winning the barbaric return of the WarGames Match over SAnitY and The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong.

For O’Reilly & Fish, they now have a chance to rule the system tonight on NXT when they challenge SAnitY for the NXT Tag Team Championship. If Undisputed ERA can manage to lay claim to the coveted titles, there truly may be no stopping this formidable faction.

Despite their success in shocking the system thus far, Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain will not go quietly. And there certainly will be bedlam involved. No matter which two members of the unhinged faction compete this Wednesday in defense of their NXT Tag Team Titles, there will be chaos. Can SAnitY stave off Undisputed ERA and keep the NXT Tag Team Championship in their grasp?

See who walks out of NXT with the NXT Tag Team Titles in tow tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate’s WWE United Kingdom Title rivalry enters its next chapter
    Tyler Bate was the first Superstar to become the WWE United Kingdom Champion after valiantly overcoming injury to defeat Pete Dunne in the Finals of the WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament.

Four months later at TakeOver: Chicago, The Bruiserweight would prevail over Bate to become the new titleholder. Since then, the unforgiving champion has fought and defended the WWE United Kingdom Title multiple times, showing no remorse for the beatings he’s inflicted on his challengers along the way.

The next chapter in Dunne and Bate’s epic rivalry over the coveted WWE United Kingdom Championship takes place tonight when Dunne defends the title against Bate on NXT.

Every time these two foes meet inside the squared circle, the NXT Universe is left in awe by the rare combination of finesse and brutality displayed in their battles. Who will walk out of NXT the WWE United Kingdom Champion?

Find out when Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate clash tonight at 8/7 C on WWE Network

Can Roderick Strong topple Lars Sullivan en route to the Fatal 4-Way No. 1 Contender’s Match?
    Roderick Strong and Lars Sullivan are vastly different Superstars. Yet, this Wednesday when they battle head-to-head on NXT, they have the same goal: to win and move on to the Fatal 4-Way No. 1 Contender’s Match.

The Messiah of the Backbreaker is a true underdog, battling his whole life to become one of the best in-ring grapplers in the world. He’s also a devoted family man who is fighting for his son and fiancée. Sullivan, on the other hand, has no family. The monstrous Superstars professed as much during his interview with the media on the Dec. 6 episode of NXT. Sullivan also is the furthest thing from an underdog.

Unbeaten in singles action since entering NXT, the 6-foot-3, 300-plus pound behemoth has destroyed his competition at every turn. With hands that look like they could squeeze the life out of a grizzly bear, Sullivan is a scary man. But, if there is a way to topple this giant, Strong may just be the Superstar to figure it out.

With a potential future opportunity to challenge Andrade “Cien” Almas for the NXT Title at TakeOver: Philadelphia on the line, the stakes are high for both Superstars.

See if Roderick Strong’s heart and desire will be enough to overcome the pure power and brute force of Lars Sullivan in their Fatal 4-Way No. 1 Contender’s Qualifying Match tonight on NXT.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: December 20th, 2017

All three matches should be great. This show has been on fire lately. A+ SHOW BAYBEE
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Strong looking show

Fish & O'Reilly Win the Tag Titles

Dunne Retains

Strong gets destroyed

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate was good but I wouldn't call it a great match. It went a few minutes too long for me and I was just waiting for the match to end near the finish. And, it had some unnecessary kick-outs mid match but other then that good. They had better matches but I would still recommend this.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

I gotta say, I agree MC. It was overlong and it had way too many kick out spots. That said, it was a great match in the moment. Not as good as they've done before but still the match of the show.

Rusev Day

Status

I have to disagree. I thought it was great and perhaps even more brutal than the match they had at Chicago. The crowd weren't super great which probably made it seem less of a deal. Pete Dunne is my favourite wrestler in the company and I just wish he could be featured more but he does have a lot of time on his hands.

Sullivan looked the best he has so far against Strong but I don't think he wins next week. Not sure which of the other three does though. Gargano would be nice and perhaps have Ciampa return to cost him the title. He must be close to a return now.

Tag Titles match was okay but nothing special. Dain is great though.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    I have to disagree. I thought it was great and perhaps even more brutal than the match they had at Chicago. The crowd weren't super great which probably made it seem less of a deal. Pete Dunne is my favourite wrestler in the company and I just wish he could be featured more but he does have a lot of time on his hands.

Sullivan looked the best he has so far against Strong but I don't think he wins next week. Not sure which of the other three does though. Gargano would be nice and perhaps have Ciampa return to cost him the title. He must be close to a return now.
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it a helluvalot and it definitely was a more brutal match than we've seen from them in NXT before, I just felt they spammed the nearfalls a bit too much and had just a few minutes too many to work with. I still thought it was a very good match.

If Ciampa is ready to come back and do the costing, then yeah, Gargano should win. If not, Black should win and he can be protected in the loss to Almas by Vega's interference.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Dunne vs. Bate III was really great. I sort of understand the criticisms of the match and the atmosphere felt the smallest out of the three, but it still was a very fitting and near perfect conclusion of a 12 month saga to me. I found it maybe better than the first match which I like. The project hasn’t taken off the way we assumed, but has a championship produced as many quality matches as the UK Title match this year?

I loved Roddy vs Lars for what it was. Concludes a very good MVP level year for Roddy on NXT. I’m a proud member of the Lars Sullivan fan club. Every week they find a way to improve his presentation and find a new way for me to enjoy him. That silhouette shot of Lars in the ring is one of the best visuals I have ever seen in wrestling. His matches are fun and full of action. Even his bear hug tells a story. Sullivan rocks and I’m excited for the four way next week.

Sanity vs Undisputed had a really fun finish for a standard match. Loved Dain’s hot tag and Nikki Cross’ run in really shows that she’s the best.

Heavy Machinery’s segment was wacky but great.

This show is the fucking tits y’all. So much awesome stuff since San Antonio (the Moustache Mountain/Dunne and Andrews tag, Ohno/Gargano, AOP vs Lorcan and Burch, Sullivan/Strong, Dunne/Bate, Almas being great, etc.)
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Seriously, they've been killing it. Next week we have the four way, and then a new tapings away from full sail which hopefully means a hotter crowd. Good stuff to come

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I live maybe four hours away from their new home too so maybe one day I can make the trip.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

tbf i think it might only be their new home for those two tapings because of graduations and whatnot at full sail, but we'll see

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    tbf i think it might only be their new home for those two tapings because of graduations and whatnot at full sail, but we'll see
    I could have sworn that they finally confirmed with Trips that Georgia is their new home for tapings.

Edit: could have been bullshit
    -------
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Heavy Machinery’s segment was wacky but great.
    I meant to raise this point about a month ago when the street profits had segments just like this with Tino and Riddick, but these 'our car is so expensive' skits make me very curious. Why are they sharing one car if they're rich af? If they're bragging that they have so much money, shouldn't they both have an expensive car? and who actually owns the car, is it Tino? is it Riddick? is one of them not as rich as they like to make out? why do they call it 'our car'?, are they just renting it? did they buy it 50/50 because neither of them have enough money to get one alone? or are they secretly a couple and they have a joint bank account? SO MANY QUESTIONS

Oh yes and Bate/Dunne III was very good.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Also why are they so bad at parking it?
    -------
    Spoiler:

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I meant to raise this point about a month ago when the street profits had segments just like this with Tino and Riddick, but these 'our car is so expensive' skits make me very curious. Why are they sharing one car if they're rich af? If they're bragging that they have so much money, shouldn't they both have an expensive car? and who actually owns the car, is it Tino? is it Riddick? is one of them not as rich as they like to make out? why do they call it 'our car'?, are they just renting it? did they buy it 50/50 because neither of them have enough money to get one alone? or are they secretly a couple and they have a joint bank account? SO MANY QUESTIONS

Oh yes and Bate/Dunne III was very good.
    They are absolutely a couple. I want them to start holding hands down to the ring like the Iconic Duo do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Also why are they so bad at parking it?
    For the heat. They're massive douchebags, they're the kind of people that take up two handicapped spots at the supermarket just because then can. That's the worst kind of heel. Everyone hates those kinds of people.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

But they don’t even feel like the “taking up two spots” or the “handicapped but not handicapped” type of assholes. If they were at Wal-Mart, I feel like they would park right at the front door and the doors could never close and I don’t think I’ve even seen that kind of asshole
    -------
    Spoiler:

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

... either way man, an asshole is still an asshole and the type of asshole that can't park their overly expensive and flashy car that they share with their "totally hetero, bro" life partner is a type of asshole we can all agree deserves to be boo'd.

Thread Information