Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FWA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2017

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

FWA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2017

The scene opens up to an extremely elegant room, it's nighttime, as the darkness from outside joins the brightness of the room. A couple big trees have been placed in the corners of the room, as they have everything you expect to find on them. Lights, candy canes, etc. Under trees, tons of wrapped gifts lay just waiting to be opened, and in between the trees against the wall, sits a long table filled with different types of foods and drinks. Well, it looks like we have ourselves a party going on! It doesn't seem like any guest are there yet, so perhaps it's just beginning. It seems pretty peaceful, as faint music is heard playing in the background, we see, Bell Connelly doing her best impression of a Christmas Tree, decked out in red and green and sporting a comically oversized silver bow that was resting on her head, putting the finishing touches on what you could call the centre piece of the room, lying on a small table, lovely placed on a white cloth and surrounded by a circle of sliver tinfoil lies the World Heavyweight Title, after setting it up JUUUUUUST right she hears a knock on the door! The first guest has arrived! She gives a little squeal of delight, before gliding towards the door and opening it up.

TBC BY ANYONE!
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Re: FWA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2017

The first guest has arrived! She gives a little squeal of delight, before gliding towards the door and opening it up.

A giant shoulder-mounted camera swings into the room and almost hits Bell in the face as some FWA-affiliated cameramen invite themselves into the party room.

Bell: "Woahh.... uh... hello there!! Welcome t-"

A giant blue wing swoops in and clasps Bells hands in his hand-talons.

Paulie The Safety Parrot: "Oh Ms. World ChamPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEion, thank you so much for inviting MEEEEEEEEEEEE to this parTEEEEEEE!!!!!! I hope you dont mind the cameras, they are filming this for my ongoing FWA 3SIXTEEEEEEEE5 series, available onlEEEEEEEEEEE on the FWA Network!"

Bell: "Its only 9.99 per month, Maggle!"

Both Bell and Paulie give the camera a knowing look before laughing. Paulie quickly makes his way in to stop blocking the door as another guest has arrived as well.

Meanwhile, a large orange traffic cone slips into the party unseen due to the ruckus at the front door. The traffic cone positions itself at the dessert table. Two hands stick out from the giant traffic cone body and start slowly putting pastries into ziplock bags, presumably for future consumption.

Last edited by KAIZEN; 12-18-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Status

Chris Kennedy stands on the other side of the door wearing an ugly Christmas sweater, the one Bell bought for him and made him promise to wear. A gallon of Egg Nog in one hand, spiced rum in the other.

Chris Kennedy: Hey babe. Am I really the first to show up? That's not like me. Should I leave and come back or nah?

Status

If anyone thought a Parrot wouldn't get to be on the guest list, You really don't know Bell Connelly. Bell coo'ed in excitement her eyes going wide as she clutched Polly's claws like he was the single greatest thing she had ever seen in her life and nothing could possibly be more amazing then a Talking Parrot.

"NO NO NO, THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE...IN FACT..."

-Bell searches her person for a moment before pulling out a cracker, taking a second to wipe off some excess glitter on the cracker she leans forward to put the cracker in Polly's mouth-

"Who's a good girl?! Whose a good girl ?! You are!"

She lightly giggles a little bit before tiling her head as if an idea just came to her

"In fact, hold on a sec...."

Bell turns around takes a deep breath and called out her voice rumbling through the room

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY"

For a moment, nothing happens, but after a moment we hear the pitter-patter of hooves rushes forward and soon enough Drama The Llama comes into view with a pair of reindeer antlers on it head and it certainly doesn't look happy about it, as usual he looks pissed off and itching to kick everyone in the room in the head to satisfy her never endingblood lust, but as usual Bell doesn't notice instead she wiggles her hips a little and gestures towards Polly and Drama

"Drama The Llama. Paulie The Safety Parrot. You crazy kids have fun"

Bell, sauters away merrily apparently not seeing the mad look in the llama's eyes as she stared at the Parrot.

...and towards her Boyfriend, instantly getting close to him and taking a second to straighten out his jumper

"See?! I told you, it'll look amazing on you. Very manly. I can feel the aura of masculinity roll off you-OH AND BY THE WAY!"

Bell looks up momentarily her stare lingering up at the mistletoe right above her head

".....Well?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow"
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status

Chris looks up at the mistletoe and pretends that Bell didn't deliberately lead him to it, smiling at her.

Chris Kennedy: I suppose you can have your gift a little early...

He says this jokingly, knowing that most of her presents are already under the tree. He pulls her in and kisses her softly.

Status

Bell is super smooth like that.

Delighted that her plan worked she went on her tip toes to return the kiss before backing away rapidly

"Pace yourself there's like 50 hidden around...I'm kind of trying to get Wolf to make out with Cyrus. Shhhhh

Status

Chris chuckles a bit as he pours two glasses of Egg Nog with a double of Rum, handing one of them to the hostess with the mostest.

Chris Kennedy: Oh, then you should have been at Mac Michaud's Halloween party, seems you already missed that.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    United States

Izzy Van Doren shows up alone carrying around a large tote bag over her shoulder. Izzy's actually trying to get in the festivities with her hat and sweater... keyword is trying. She shakes off the cold of the outside and looks for a place to sit, but realizes everyone's just chatting to themselves. Izzy awkwardly walks towards the tree lined with gifts. She opens up her bag and starts pulling out present after present individually wrapped with a nice paper that screams who it's from and each marked with their own recipient. She disposes of the large tote when no one is looking. She grabs some punch and awkwardly sits down on the couch, secretly hoping no one saw her do her nice deed.

------------------------

Status

With a mock little curtsy Bell graciously took the drink taking a moment to clink her glass together with Chris which made a happy little clink

“Well,I just figured they were so angry all of the time because they were so repressed but a little Christmas magic, a little drink and who knows…..”

Bell shrugged good naturally before she stopped abruptly holding up her hand as if calling for silence

“Hold for a second...my friendship senses are tingling…Which I can get away with saying here because this party is non canon

Bell looks straight in the camera once more before rocking her head back and swallowing the drink like it was a glass of milk, Be right back. You stand there and look pretty, there’s a talking parrot! How cool is that? Also….”

Bell threw a thumb behind her towards the glittering title belt “You can look at that belt if you want….Which is ...you know mine. Did I ever mention that?

-

Once Izzy got on the sofa like a horror movie Bell swept in noiselessly and sat beside Izzy sitting way too close practically nose to nose “Hey!

Tacos Rule!

Status

Hanz Gruber walks in and witnesses Izzy doing her good deed and just smiles- he has his briefcase in one hand and his cane in the other.. He waits until nobody is looking, opens his briefcase and throws all but one small package (they are all the same size) underneath the tree. Each package has a name on it and it's only FWA personnel. Hanz closes the briefcase, takes that last package, walks about 10 feet behind Izzy and tries his best to toss it over her head and into her lap. None of the pacages bear his name, just the recipients. He then turns around and gets some water and snacks, then sits in a corner bt himself.

El Chickeno goes to the tree and sees a package with his name on it, grabs it and opens it- it's money. He starts counting it - 5000$. He screams out in joy and shits his chicken costume.

HOSS MOD

Status

Cyrus Truth walks inside, looking extremely out of place with an expression that just screams "What in every Hell am I doing here?". He scours the room looking for the nearest bottle of liquor, beer, or whatever passes as an alcoholic beverage.

Underdog

Status

Izzy stares eye to eye with her new... friend(???). Her face slowly turns redder and redder.

Izzy: H-Heyyy... Bell. Uh... I'm really enjoying this party and uh-

Izzy's cold heart slowly melts seeing the huge smile on Bell's face. She pulls away and smiles, brushing her hair back behind her ear.

Izzy: Thanks for the invite...

Suddenly, a small box smacks Izzy in the back of the head.

Izzy: OW... Wha-

Izzy quickly turns her head to look behind her. Her fists are ready to swing, but the culprit can't be determined at this point in time.

Izzy: Uh... thanks...

Izzy slides the box to her side. Hanz feels a little pain in his chest. Izzy suddenly remembers her presents under the tree.

Izzy: Oh Bell I got you a present! I wasn't sure if there's a big gift exchange later or not, so do you want it now?

------------------------

Status

Zipping around the room at a frantic pace that only Bell Connelly can achieve in social situations -Almost like a writer who wants to interact with several people at the same time- Bell's ears pricks up as she picks up the sound of never-ending bloodlust and bitterness and a mysterious smile settles over her face as she walks up towards the "Shrine" to HER world title which she leads her arms against as she tried to catch Cyrus's eye. Of course if he were to look up he'd naturally see the belt too, given how close it was, and once he did. Bell wouldn't make a move for a moment. Before a smile creeps across her face...and she winks-

Tacos Rule!

Status

Hanz tries to hide his shame for hitting Izzy in the head with the package- he didn't mean to. So he walks up to her, wishes her a merry christmas. He comes clean and says he is the one who hit her in the head with the package, apologizes, saying he was just trying to get it in her lap and didn't want anybody to know who his gifts came from. He just wanted her to have hers first since he had witnessed her trying to sneak her gifts under the tree..

He then just smiles, bows to Izzy, sys Merry Christmas again, then heads to the door, leaving the party.

As he is walking to his car, he sees more guest arrive. He thinks about staying, but instead just gets in his car and drives off.

HOSS MOD

Status

Cyrus sees Bell out of the corner of his eye. Without even moving his head up to look at her directly, he points to her and, taking his thumb and index finger, makes a "zero" shape.

He then points to himself and holds up three fingers. And while he is still looking for that bottle of hard liquor, you can just begin to see the faintest smirk curl across the right side of his face.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hanz gruber View Post
    Hanz Gruber walks in and witnesses Izzy doing her good deed and just smiles- he has his briefcase in one hand and his cane in the other.. He waits until nobody is looking, opens his briefcase and throws all but one small package (they are all the same size) underneath the tree. Each package has a name on it and it's only FWA personnel. Hanz closes the briefcase, takes that last package, walks about 10 feet behind Izzy and tries his best to toss it over her head and into her lap. None of the pacages bear his name, just the recipients. He then turns around and gets some water and snacks, then sits in a corner bt himself.

El Chickeno goes to the tree and sees a package with his name on it, grabs it and opens it- it's money. He starts counting it - 5000$. He screams out in joy and shits his chicken costume.
    Chris Kennedy takes another hearty swig of Egg Nog before turning his attention to Hanz Gruber. He realizes that this is Christmas and that a man with that very same name tried to ruin Christmas for everyone, once upon a time.

Now starting to feel a lite buzz from the spiked Egg Nog and the joint he smoked in the parking lot, he stumbles towards Hanz.

Chris Kennedy (to himself): Something must be done. Somehow he must be stopped.

Status

"HEY . HEY HEY" Bell suddenly sprang to her feet as Izzy was hit by some kind of a flying projectile looking somewhat appalled and shouting out to the entire room

" NA-UN, NO FIGHTING TONIGHT. SANTA IS WATCHING! OK? OK
    " satisfied Bell turned back to Izzy nodding and smiling

"Well, of course, I did, We've friends....Well..we've only met like twice....and I headbutted your Friend's face into oblivion that one time....but that doesn't mean we can't be friends, besides, We have so few women on the roster we all got to stick together....You me and Shannon, I guess Penny too, but she has the whole....creepy crazy chick thing going on

Pause to soak in the irony of Bell calling someone crazy before she gasped in excitement at the prospect of getting a gift

"OH, OH WHAT DID YOU GET ME?! A PONY? CHOCOLATE? A CHOCOLATE PONY? OH MY GOD I'M I FINALLY GOING TO MEET CYNDI LAUPER?!?"

Bell takes a moment to make the sign of the cross before bringing her hands together in prayer to her own personal idol in all of her spunky 80's glory
    Last edited by An Original Name; 12-20-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Status

Bell seems to be tilting her head as if doing all she could to have her old foe look her and her belt square, she laughs a little at the gesture quietly returning the gesture by drumming her fingers against the centre plate as if to say "And, yet I still have this. Come and get it."

HOSS MOD

Status

Cyrus finally finds that bottle of liquor he's been searching for. The server tries to pour him a glass from the bottle, but Cyrus isn't having any of that shit and just snatches the entire bottle. He takes a long drink before finally turning his head towards Bell. His expression is...one of bemusement. He seems rather non-plussed about Bell's attempts to rile him up. Instead, he simply states:

Careful, pixie. FWA's liable to get their panties in a twist should you start acting like you're throwing down gauntlets at vagabonds like me. Especially in light of our past encounters.

Underdog

Status

Izzy watches Hanz leave and realizes she maybe came off a bit too strong.

Izzy: Aw man... Excuse me for one second, Bell.

It's the holiday season(The Holiday Season and whoopty doo) and maybe Izzy shouldn't be too cold to everyone. She gets up to ask him to come back, but he's already gone when she gets to the door.

Izzy: Merry Christmas Hanz... Sorry dude...

Izzy sighs but remembers Bell wants her gift like now! So she grabs the present from her marked for Bell. It's a little less than a foot, and feels a little heavy.

Izzy: Sorry it's not Cyndi, if I knew I would've totally gotten you something from her... I didn't know if you collected these, but I figured it was something that you could look back at and remember a big moment for you.

Bell tears open the paper and inside is a Barbie doll dressed as Wonder Woman around her waist is a little wrestling championship that Izzy put there. Izzy remembered Bell dressed up as the hero for Back in Business earlier this year. Izzy twiddles her fingers seeing Bell stare at the doll waiting for her reaction.

------------------------

Thread Information