Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FWA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2017

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: FWA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2017

At these words, Bell can't help herself as she calmly approaches Cyrus -waving as guests as she goes- before she stands in front of Cyrus rocking gently back and forward on her heels

"I know the whole humourless scowling "I'm angry at life and want to hit something" thing is kind of your jam, but even you gotta appreciate the irony of this. No, not even a little? Not even a whiff of amusement? Not even a smile?"

Bell frowns at the word "Gauntlet" and starts shaking her head

"
    God you're so violent Cy, starting a fight at my own party? No, no no. I just want acknowledgement, from you. That's all"

She turned around and searched for something on an nearby until she pulled out an extra set of reindeer antlers head decor, which jingled whenever you moved around. She did her best to place them on Cyrus's head and if she did she would adjust it with a soft smile "You even look more adorable than I thought you would."
    Last edited by An Original Name; 12-20-2017 at 07:04 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Chris Kennedy takes another hearty swig of Egg Nog before turning his attention to Hanz Gruber. He realizes that this is Christmas and that a man with that very same name tried to ruin Christmas for everyone, once upon a time.

Now starting to feel a lite buzz from the spiked Egg Nog and the joint he smoked in the parking lot, he stumbles towards Hanz.

Chris Kennedy (to himself): Something must be done. Somehow he must be stopped.
    Hanz sees Chris coming towards him.

Hanz: Not Now man, not here. Go back inside.

As Hanz walks away, El Chickeno, in a new chicken suit, runs up to Chris and starts humping his leg. As Hanz gets in his car he turns and witnesses the scene. He just shakes his head and drives away.

HOSS MOD

Status

Irony at what, exactly? That every time you fought against me, you lost...but you still wound up with the World Title? Nothing amusing about it. Didn't I say this was exactly what would happen inside Mile High Massacre? If you think that this bothers me, it really doesn't. Tell me...does merely holding a belt somehow make you better than me all of a sudden? Or does the past matter more...or perhaps the future?

Cyrus looks down at the shorter woman who now reigns as FWA World Champion. He chuckles as he takes another drink.

Still, I am grateful that winning the belt has brought you back from the brink. You being miserable was making everybody else miserable, so if somebody had to end up with it without earning it, you weren't the worst option.

Cyrus sees Bell try to put the antlers on his head and gently pushes them back as if to say, "No, no...none of that." His expression shifts to a more hawkish demeanor.

So...where's your "best friend" at, by the way?

Status

Making a-typical "Grabby hands" You might expect from any excitable child on a Xmas day Bell takes the gift with relish -At first shrugging her shoulder's at Izzy's failure to get Cyndi in a expression of understanding, The Lord God Cyndi Lauper only reveals herself when she absorbs the sins of the world, with a practiced hand Bell, rips off the wrapping paper to reveal the gift...At first she stares at in blankly her expression akin to that of the doll in the hand...UNTIL SHE LURCHES FORWARD AND GIVES IZZY A HUG SO TIGHT IT MIGHT CRACK HER RIBS

"We've so doing karaoke later"
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Indy Talent

Status

Izzy slowly starts to mingle around and finds Chris Kennedy sitting at the bar.

Izzy: Uh... I know you like kicked me in the face last time, but I wanted to give you these. I know they're not much but it's Christmas. Someone's making me be nice right now.

Izzy hands Kennedy a long, but small box. He cautiously tears it open, expecting a booby trap or something. Inside are three bottle openers and a patch.

Izzy: Merry Christmas.

Izzy peaces out and walks around the party.

------------------------

Status

Kennedy seems pleasantly surprised at the notion, having only recently met with Izzy and Starr in the ring on the previous Fight Night. He smiles and acknowledges her as if she was still there.

Chris Kennedy: Well then, Merry Christmas to you too.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Izzy peaces out and walks around the party.... right into a whirlwind of blue activity. In an instant, a neon yellow safety belt is thrown on her like a sash while a FWA 365 camera is shoved near her face. As she recoils, Paulie the Parrot shows up, talking not to Izzy but about Izzy to the camera.

Paulie:
    "BEEEEEHOLD!! The Notorious IVDEEEEE IzzEEEEEEEEEE Van Doren!!!"

Paulie suddenly turns to the camera and drops the parrot screeching act. His low human-voice, back to its natural classically-trained English actor tone, is suddenly filled with gut-wrenching emotion as the FWA cameraman gives the cue to two violin players, who start playing a sad strings composition as Paulie stares directly into the camera.

Paulie:
    "We actually both arrived in FWA at around the same time, dear Izzy and I, but while Izzy's career has started to take off, I have been left behind... here... alone... a man who nobody will listen to unless I dress up like a blue parrot. I just want that one chance, that one shot! That once in a lifetime opportunity in FWA, to make my dream of being a sports-parrotainer a reality, moms spaghetti!!"

Meanwhile, the giant traffic cone waddles over to from the dessert table to the entree table.

Merry Christmas

Status

Jason Randall, Penny, and Fred have now arrived to the party. Jason wearing an ugly Christmas sweater with the Grinch's face plastered on it while Penny is decked out in the holiday spirit dressed just like Buddy the Elf from the movie Elf. Fred is in Penny's arms and he's wearing a Santa hat that's a bit oversized for him, but in an adorable way. Penny is beaming with delight while Jason looks confused and unsure of what is going on. Penny makes her way over to the Christmas tree with Fred, while Jason goes to get himself some eggnog and pulls out a flask from his pocket and pours some in his glass of eggnog before taking a sip and then sits down while Penny is still looking on in amazement at the bright lights on the Christmas tree.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Indy Talent

Status

Izzy looks at Paulie in shock and a little bit of terror. She was never a huge fan of giant birds... She also shoves the 365 camera out of her face and stares angrily at Paulie. She rips the safety belt sash off and throws it on the ground.

Izzy: Uhh yeah... that's really great for you Paulie. You'll definitely get there at some point...

Izzy realizes her bitterness probably really just struck a huge nerve with Paulie and the crew filming.

Izzy: Uhh... Merry Christmas???

She hands him a packet of saltines and she slowly slinks away and tries to join the party. From across the room, she notices her friend Penny and her crew have joined the party and quickly rushes to give her a hug.

Izzy: Penn, Not Teller... Merry Christmas!

She brings the two a medium sized box Penny rips open the gift to reveal... another Fred? Except this one is all black and is smaller than the actual Fred.

Izzy: Ya see, now Fred has someone to hang out with too! I don't know what you'd name it. Barney? Or is it a girl?? ...Wilma?

Jason pulls the new plush out and looks at it confusedly.

Izzy: I-is everything okay? Do you two like it?

------------------------

Underdog

Status

*The door slowly open and a cold wind comes from outside, and people look in that direction but no one is there.*

Status

Now wearing a santa hat to accompany his ugly christmas sweater, Chris Kennedy sits at the bar and is about 4 drinks in. He has moved on from Egg Nog to Jameson whiskey. He eyes the karaoke set up and locks eyes with Bell from across the room.

He heads towards the Mic and motions for Bell to join him as "Baby it's cold outside" begins to play.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 12-22-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Captain Hammered

Status

...when all of the sudden, what should appear,

Stumbling out from the bathroom, back in the rear?

Why, it's Randy Ramon and a big burlap sack,

carrying a half empty handle of Jack!

He proclaimed as he noticed everyone's Christmas drab...

"Well fuck me sideways... this isn't rehab!"

Merry Christmas

Status

Jason looks at the plush cat confused while Penny is still beaming with delight and snatches it away from Jason, and proceeds to squeeze it tightly in a hug.

Oh, it's so soft! We love it! Don't we Jason?

Jason nods approvingly but still confused by all of this.

Yeah, sure.

You're the bestest best friend ever Izzy! Thank you so much! See a new friend Fred? What's that Fred? Oh...it's shy right now, oh okay we'll talk to it later okay?

It can talk just like Fred?

Jason perks up a little with his question.

Of course silly goose, they can all talk!

She squeezes it some more while Izzy and the rest of the guests look at Penny oddly before slowly backing away. Meanwhile Jason gets up and refills his reindeer glass (yes just like the ones Clark Griswold and Cousin Eddie use in Christmas Vacation) with more eggnog and adds more of his special ingredient to it.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

Bell's ears instinctively picked up on the familiar music her head turning towards Chris. A silent yet clearly knowing look passing between them. Bell her smile and the quick way she approached the stage making a great show of pretending to shrink back and shaking her head and waving her arms as if refusing to do it

"I really can't stay

Status

Chris feins defeat, clutching his hands over his heart as if to say "No, you must." With a charming smile strewn across his face, Chris motions with his hands for her to come back.

"Baby it's cold outside..."
    Last edited by Jiggy; 12-22-2017 at 09:27 PM.

Status

-Bell shakes her head a false laughter coming to her mouth as if finding his request insane,, and taps her invisible wristwatch before jabbing her thumb behind her as if her car is running

"I've got to go away""

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Shannon O'Neil walks in and as she's walking past Chris Kennedy, holding the microphone and singing the opening lyrics to the Christmas tune, a loud noise is heard. Like a rumble mixed with a horn. Shannon walks by with a smirk after just farting right in front of Kennedy.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Thread Information