Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - December 18th, 2017

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - December 18th, 2017

The Gabba Gulak grip lol

Yeah Gulak is one of the best pure Wrestlers in WWE like Cesaro in my mind and the comparison with Malenko I approve of that.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Gulak has been one of the best in the world for forever now.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sangre por Sangre

Status

Nia wants to a first class ticket on the Zo-Train if only Women would chase me like that

Gulak fucked up Enzo's boner.

Real Women of Genius

Sweet Meat

Status

Gulak rules, has ruled, and will continue to rule. And its clear WWE agrees with the amount of time they give him every week. He gets as much time as Roman, Owens, etc. between RAW and 205 Live.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Sangre por Sangre

Status

When will Alicia Fox learn, she'll never beat Asuka straight up. I think a Pipe Wrench couldn't stop this lady.

Give Asuka different meat please this is getting boring showing Alicia shouldn't be on the Main Roster.

Real Women of Genius

On Vacation

Status

Hell yeah! Its The Revival!

Sangre por Sangre

Status

So happy to see The Revival back together. They were one of my favorite Tag Teams in NXT, and if they can stay healthy those titles will be coming to them within 4-5 months hopefully.

A little bit in me though would of loved to see them on SD, they seem to know how handle all the Tag Teams way better than Raw these days.

Real Women of Genius

Internet Favorite

Status

After months of rumours and speculation now it’s official. The first ever women’s Royal Rumble match takes place next month. Looking forward to this. The segment sucked though, just a poor way to announce it. They’re all fighting in the ring and then they break character and hug. The announcement could’ve been handled better.

I wonder if this is going to be a 20 women or 30 women Rumble. Also how long will the intervals be? If it’s 30 women then expecting to see some divas of the past making surprise returns. Some women from NXT or from the Mae young classic. Rounda Rousey could be a surprise entry. Hope Asuka wins it and goes on to challenge either Alexa or Paige at WM.

Sangre por Sangre

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
    After months of rumours and speculation now it’s official. The first ever women’s Royal Rumble match takes place next month. Looking forward to this. The segment sucked though, just a poor way to announce it. They’re all fighting in the ring and then they break character and hug. The announcement could’ve been handled better.

I wonder if this is going to be a 20 women or 30 women Rumble. Also how long will the intervals be? If it’s 30 women then expecting to see some divas of the past making surprise returns. Some women from NXT or from the Mae young classic. Rounda Rousey could be a surprise entry. Hope Asuka wins it and goes on to challenge either Alexa or Paige at WM.
    Yeah they are smacking themselves on how it was delivered on Raw tonight felt so off for such an important event for the Women in WWE. I hope we do get SD/NXT ladies in there because right now my final four would be Asuka, Kairi, Charlotte, Moon. The stipulation of winner gets a title shot for their respective brand, or they make it with the loophole where a winner can jump ship would be dope to see as well.

Real Women of Genius

Zen Through Bacon

Status
      Country                    UK

I was waiting for Steph to bring out 2 hotdogs and a pretzel and feed an audience of 10,000.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Raw was pretty good again.

Awesome to see the Revival back and here's to them staying healthy and injury free for 2018 because they're quality.

Women's Royal Rumble.. YES! YES! YES! Great news. Hope it's the standard 30 entrants and I would like to see a few surprises as well. Seeing Jax go face to face with Kharma would be freakin' sweet even for one night only.

Hideo was cool to see on Raw- though- I wanted Anderson & Gallows to make the save. I'm hoping this feud when Miz returns can get us to a Balor Club but I'm starting to think it will not happen. Gallows and Anderson are being so wasted.

The Enzo segments have become bearable with Drew Gulak's involvement and the match with Alexander was pretty decent.

As expected, it will be Brock vs Kane vs Strowman at the rumble and I'm cool with that. Felt the segment on Raw was kinda weak. Are people thinking that Kane will take the fall for Strowman to become champ?

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I liked Raw again this week but man, they can never make anything regarding the women’s division feel genuine and sincere. When Steph is with men, she cuts their balls off and when she’s with the women it feels like she’s talking to a bunch of excited kids.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

I'm in two minds about the Women's rumble.

On one hand I'd agree with the sentiment that there shouldn't be any stipulation matches that men do that the women can't; that glass ceiling was smashed with the HIAC and MITB matches in the last 12 months. I also trust WWE to book the women's match to be more enjoyable and have a satisfying winner compared to the men's match which is probably going to end up Roman Reigns heavy again unless the winner comes from SD. Where I have concerns is if you thought it hurts a gimmick like HIAC to have two in one evening, wait until you have 2 pretty long rumble matches in one evening, gonna be pretty hard to make the matches feel different in style to each other. Also, there's not many of these girls that I would trust to do an over the top rope bump, so eliminations could be really soft.

Thread Information