Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WC's Fave Five Christmas Movies~!

Walk With Elias

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Fave Five Christmas Movies~!

Hey Fuji, I had Elf as my number 5. I like Die Hard though and do consider it a Christmas movie and it’s my favorite action flick, but I left it off my list figuring it would get enough love from others.

Elf is amazing too, I love it.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Hey Fuji, I had Elf as my number 5. I like Die Hard though and do consider it a Christmas movie and it’s my favorite action flick, but I left it off my list figuring it would get enough love from others.

Elf is amazing too, I love it.
    No worries Jimmy, not sure why I counted Die Hard as your number 5 but I've fixed that up for you. In case anyone else is wondering, Die Hard has moved down one spot to a tie for 4th place with Scrooged while Elf now stands alone in 3rd place.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Status

We almost did it lads. Oh well, top five is a fine place for Die Hard, truly one of the all time great Christmas films. Fills me with the joy of the holiday every time.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Status
      Country                    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Waaaaaait a minute... My number 1 is actually one of the two top places ? I am shocked.

...just Rebecca...

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Millennials.......
    I'm on the cusp but sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Gremlins 2 is the one where Hulk Hogan cuts a promo on the Gremlins before ripping his shirt off, right? Man, when you are right you are right.
    Yes it is... and that shit is hilarious!

Gremlins 2 is great and it's hilarious but Gremlins 1 fucking kills it.
    I mean, maybe it's because I was in a shitty mood at the end of last year and that effected my watching of it but that would surely effect my watching of the sequel too and it didn't. I just didn't think it was that good now I'm a grown up. Kinda depressed me to be honest because it lived so long in my memory on pure nostalgic love and I adore Gizmo, I even have a too scale cuddly toy somewhere of him. I'm not happy about not thinking it's a very good movie anymore, trust me, but it's the way I feel.

People's Champion

Status

Maybe you need to re watch it next time you are in a better mood. See if it makes a difference.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear Who Cried Lucha View Post
    Waaaaaait a minute... My number 1 is actually one of the two top places ? I am shocked.
    How about the TOP place?

2. Home Alone - 230 Points (Jiggy #1, MitchMiser #1, Dook Gulak #2, Jimmy King #3, RaiZ-R #3, Necro #4, Kairi HoHo #5)

and YOUR number one Christmas movie....

1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - 320 Points (Fuji Vice #1, Jimmy King #1,Kairi HoHo #1, Lucha Bear #1, Necro #1, MitchMiser #2, Jiggy #4, BD22 #5)

Really glad to see Christmas Vacation take the top spot over Home Alone, a movie I've never been a massive fan of. I mean, sure I liked it when I was younger but I really don't feel like it holds up all that well If I'm being honest, I'd agree with HoHo that the second one is better. I have no issue recognizing it as a great Christmas movie though and certainly have none about seeing it take second spot, I'm just glad it didn't beat out Clark Griswold's finest moment.

Christmas Vacation will always be my number one go to movie for the holidays. There's just something so genuine about the whole thing that you can't help but think of memories spent with your own family at Christmas. To me, that'll always put it head and shoulders above the rest. I do want to give a quick shout out to the late great John Hughes, the man who wrote both of these movies. A true genius that left us way too soon.

So with that we're done another of these fun-filled lists but fear not, I'll have the next one up tomorrow morning. Thanks to everyone who participated here, you're all wonderful people and I hope that Santa brought you everything your little hearts desired for Christmas. Cheers~!

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

People's Champion

Status

If I voted...Christmas Vacation would of been my number 1 too.

It's also the best Griswold movie as well
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Walk With Elias

Status

No worries about the mix up Fuji.

I like both Home Alone films but I kind of prefer the first. As a kid I looked very similar to Macauly Culkin as Kevin McCallister in Home Alone, blonde hair with similar hair styles, so I used to try and mimic the hands on the face screaming look he has on the poster of the first film.

Christmas Vacation is my go to holiday flick for this time of the year. I never get tired of it no matter how many times I have seen it it never gets old. Definitely my favorite vacation movie by far, though I like the original Vacation film too.

Those are my two favorite lines in the whole movie, but there's so many more great lines.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Maybe you need to re watch it next time you are in a better mood. See if it makes a difference.
    It'll happen man but not for a while.

I'm okay with that top two. Still think Muppets Christmas Carol got robbed.

Thread Information