Thread: 08 December 2017 - WS3T DAY 2 RESULTS

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

08 December 2017 - WS3T DAY 2 RESULTS

FN opens with a widescreen shot of the audience in attendance of the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament Day 1 in the Gila River Arena. Whats going on in the ring is not shown. The shot is squarely of the audience. There is no commentary, just the sounds of the action going on in the unseen ring and the crowd noise.

Something crashes down in the ring with a thud.

Some of the audience start counting in excitement while others suddenly jump up out of their seats.

1!!!

2!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!

The scene suddenly goes from wideshots to close-ups of several audience members in shock. Theres a shot of a two female fans, one jumping up and down in a frenzy while her friend next to her emotionlessly shakes her head at what happened in the ring.

The shot suddenly veers to the ramp camera view, where one Cody Mundz finds the ramp camera, grabs it, and screams right into the lenses "HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES ASHLEY???? WOOOOOOOO!!!!!". His partner Bobby Smooth then forces his face into the shot and screams out "Easy money!!! Easy fuckin' money!!!!!"

An overhead shot of the whole arena is then shown, with large orange text at the bottom of the screen:

WS3T Day 1 - DFB def. Sin City Vultures (19:16)

The scene then switches to post-FN footage of Manson in the ring with BUCK.

"NOTHING

FUCKING

CHANGED!!!!!!!!"

DFB have already exited the arena as Manson slowly storms out of the ring. BUCK is shown picking up the microphone before the scene suddenly changes once again the overhead shot, but this time in addition to the crowd buzz, BUCKs parting words are also heard.

"This will be the only time you will ever see the Vultures being vulnerable...

Its a promise."

-------

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - DAY 2
    LIVE FROM THE TOYOTA CENTER, HOUSTON, TX

December 8th
    , 2017

Pyro goes off as FWA fans in attendance cheer for another special edition of Fight Night. The crowd hoist up signs to the roving ringside camera that read things such as "TOMMY THUNDER U SCARED BRUH???", "DIRTY FUCKING WINNERS", "BULLETS, BUBBLEGUM: NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE", "MAD KINGDOM + FREEBIRD RULES = FRED THE CHAMPION", "IM A FREE AGENT, ROLLINGS, SO CALL ME!", "DEAR ZAKO: PLS STOP EATING RAW MEAT. LOVE, THE FDA", "DEAR ZAKO: Y U MURDERER. LOVE, PETA", "KENDRICK FALSE PROPHET", "THIS IZZY AND STARR THING IS A DEEP DISH OF EMOTION", "YOU AINT ON PARR WITH CYRUS, MIKE" and "I WANT TO CHEER FOR HYPERVIBE BUT SOME FUCKING INFO WOULD BE NICE".

We are formally welcomed by the regular commentary team of Langdon Trafford, David Weinstock and Piers Gallagher.

Langdon Trafford: Ladies and gentleman, to say that the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament started off with a bang would be the understatement of the century! Because on Day 1 we were served up a shocker, an absolute shocker!! The FWA Tag Team Champions were toppled on the opening day by DFB, and now this tournament, already star-studded to begin with, has definitively been blown wide open!!! But no rest for the weary guys, and we welcome you all to Day 2 of WS3T, where-

Piers Gallagher: WHERE WE CAN ALL WALLOW IN THE SHAME THAT ASHLEY O'RYAN BROUGHT DOWN UPON US!!!! I'm still in shock, guys!! FWA has had its honor stripped from us by those invaders, and its all Ashley's fault!!!!!!!

David Weinstock: Competition only breeds strength, Piers, and despite your dramatic hee-hawing, I assure you that SCV are far from out of this tournament!! They'll have a chance to right the ship when they take on HYPERVIBE! But our main event for this evening comes from B Block, where Team Dysfunction, Ryan Rondo and Chris Kennedy take on Starr and Izzy Van Doren, Rockstarzz I&I!! Rondo and Kennedy somehow made it work last time out and got the two points, but they didn't look like much of a functioning team yet! Can they get it going and move into the drivers seat in B Block? Or will Rockstarzz I&I get on the board with a win that they desperately need?

Piers Gallagher: THOSE TWO SHIT THE BED AGAINST THE ECHO AND FAILED TO DEFEND FWAS HONOR!!! THEY'RE DEAD TO ME I SAY, DEAD!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: You're absolutely right, not you, Piers, but Dave. After falling short against The Echo, Starr and Izzy NEED a win here, a loss in our main event tonight would put them 4 points behind Rondo and Kennedy and basically eliminate them from B Block already!! But that high, high stakes matchup isn't all! We have DFB, flying high off their victory over SCV, taking on Mad Kingdom and trying to jump out of a 4-point lead of their own!! SCV will take on HYPERVIBE in a must-win situation for HYPERVIBE as well!! The Phillip A. Jackson Project welcomes Genocide to the tournament!!! AND THATS NOT ALL!!

Piers Gallagher: You're damn right thats not all, because Ashley O'Ryan is trying to once again run this company into the ground by giving away a PPV-level match out here for free!!! "The Exile" Cyrus Truth was attacked by Mike Parr last show, and a match between Cyrus and "The Prodigy" has been booked for tonight!!!! Complete lunacy!! We're all going to be out of a job soon under Ashley's terrible leadership!!!!

Langdon Trafford: Well, while Piers browses Linkedin for a new job, that match between Cyrus Truth and Mike Parr is set to kick off WS3T Day 2, which is...... right now!!!!!!!!

"Giving In" plays as Mike Parr walks down to the ring for this opening match. As he approaches the ring, its noted that Parr is coming out with a microphone in hand.

Parr gets into the ring and motions for Kurt Harrington to take a hike. As some audience members begin to boo, Parr puts a finger to his mouth to tell them to shut up before speaking to the hard camera.

Parr: "Houston.... I know what you're thinking.

I know you all are thinking, aren't we lucky, aren't we blessed? That not only do we get to witness a special edition of Fight Night with this Tag Team Tournament thing, but also that we get to see a matchup between 'The Exile' Cyrus Truth, and "The Prodigy' Mike Parr??"

The crowd cheers the matchup, but a lot of people in the audience also realize that Parr isn't exactly dressed to wrestle.

"Let me enlighten you all on a little bit of backstage gossip, you fanboys love hot goss from backstage, right? Heres a scoop: last show, after I humiliated Cyrus Truth in Phoenix, Cyrus Truth went to Ashley O'Ryan and demanded a match against me here tonight. Ashley told him to wait as a match between us here wasn't best for business. Cyrus said he didn't give a damn about business. So the match was made, and here we are... well, here I am anyway.

Because news flash, Houston: there isn't going to be a match today. And before you people start booing me, you should all just save your breath. Because I'm the one standing here in this ring. I'm the one who showed up. But where is Cyrus Truth. Where are you Cyrus?? Are you backstage and was just about to come out before I rudely interrupted? Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry. I've taken enough of your time, go on now guys, play Cyrus Truths music and lets have him come out now and get this match going!!"

Parr doesnt put down the mic but walks back to the other side of the ring and leans on the ring ropes. "Subconscious" plays and the fans in Houston cheer... but Cyrus Truth does not come out. The song runs for over a minute before the production truck cuts it out, but nobody comes down the ramp. The crowd murmurs with a hint of discontent, shocked that Parr actually was right. Parr, with a very satisfied smile, walks back to the middle of the ring.

"So like I was saying, there isn't any match between me and Cyrus today. It was all a sham, and its Cyrus' fault. He's the one who asked for the match, right? So why hasn't he shown up?

Plain and simple.... Cyrus Truth loves mind games. Cyrus Truth has always been about mind games. From his debut at Carnal Contendership, to his World Title reign, to his battle for control with FWA management and now Shannon O'Neal, Cyrus has always, always, always been about playing games with his opponents, toying with them, trying to get in their heads. And now, he's using this 'match' to start the mind games with me, to try to get his revenge after I showed him up in Phoenix.

But Cyrus.... it ain't going to work on The Prodigy.

Because Cyrus, I know you're listening, bud. You're probably somewhere in the crowd, plotting to attack me, or hiding backstage, waiting to attack me when I get back, or making a creepy video with a selfie stick to try and scare me on the titantron, and then attack me. But I know you're listening, watching. And I wanted to say, in front of this entire arena and everyone watching at home... that you're pathetic. You're pathetic, Cyrus Truth. A whole year-long title reign which had so many in the FWA cowering in terror at you, at the idea of facing you, and once you lose the championship to Shannon O'Neal, then what? You turn into a little puppy dog who'll do anything to get back at Shannon. Even after Shannon lost the title and now has moved on to this Tag League, all you're talking about is Shannon this, Shannon that, like a spurned lover seeking attention. Like I said... pathetic.

I didn't single you out last show because you were strong, Cyrus Truth, I singled you out because you are weak. Everything about you, from the mind games, to the in-ring work, your fire... its just weak, and you won't suck me into your little games. You're a shadow of your former self. I look at you from the moment you bested me at Mile High 2016 and then I see you now, and its just sad. You've become so predictable, so typical. Yet your name, your reputation, still carries value in FWA, its still a useful stepping stone to me. So-"

The crowd suddenly comes to life as giant bulky man in a hoodie jumps the barricade and tries to get in the ring!!! but Parr sees this on the titantron and as the man slides into the ring, Parr turns around 180 degrees on his feet and cracks Cyrus in the face with the mic!!! As the man falls into a heap, Parr smiles wide and says back into the mic:

"Predictable."

Parr drops the mic and grabs the man, but as he rips off the hood, a bunch of blue feathers are seen in the ring.

Piers Gallagher: THATS... THATS NOT CYRUS!!!

David Weinstock: Is that Paulie the Safety Parrot?

Parr looks confused and throws Paulie out of the ring. The crowd cheers again, and Parr spins around to face the ramp, not seeing that Cyrus Truth is sliding out from under the FWA ring!!!!!!!

Parr is looking the wrong direction as Cyrus jumps into the ring and blindsides Parr!!! Cyrus mounts Parr and slams his fists into Parrs face!!! Parr rolls and manages to kick Cyrus off, but as he gets up, Cyrus smashes Parr with Wanderers Wrath (Running knee) straight to the face, then drops a knee onto Parrs head!!! Parr has been knocked loopy and the crowd is going wild as Cyrus slings Parr up on his shoulders and gives him a Journeys End Piledriver center ring!!!!! Parr is bleeding from the nose and completely KO'ed as Cyrus towers over him for a moment. Cyrus then walks over, picks up the mic, and looks over the side of the ring to make sure Paulie is okay. After giving him the thumbs-up and mouthing the word 'thanks bud' to Paulie, Cyrus walks back over to the still-fallen Parr, puts the mic up to his mouth.

Cyrus: "Now... they can play my music."

"Subconscious" blares again as Cyrus drops the mic onto Parrs body and walks out of the ring, march up the ramp as fans rampside lose their collective minds.

Langdon Trafford: Mike Parr was right about one thing, guys: Cyrus Truth was in the building!!!!! And a measure of revenge for what happened in Phoenix has been struck by The Exile!!!

Piers Gallagher: How long was Cyrus Truth hiding under that ring, guys??? How long was he laying in wait, just waiting for Parr to finally drop his guard????

David Weinstock: Mike Parr THOUGHT he knew what he was getting into when he attacked Cyrus Truth in Phoenix... he started all of this against Cyrus Truth, lets see if he has the stomach to see it through!!

================================================================================================================================================
    COMMERCIAL: AFTER FIGHT NIGHT, ON THE FWA NETWORK: WHEN A MYSTERIOUS PERSON CALLS AND OFFERS HIM ONE MORE SHOT AT THE BIG TIME, CAN THIS BIG BLUE BIRD FINALLY SOAR?? CATCH THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE GROUNDBREAKING ORIGINAL SERIES DOCUMENTARY! FWA 365: PAULIE THE SAFETY PARROT, DEBUTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER FIGHT NIGHT, ONLY ON THE FWA NETWORK!!!
    ================================================================================================================================================

FWA returns from commercial as "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple begins and Aaron Kendrick, called "The Great I Am," heads to the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as he re-tapes the white wrist tape and bounces into the ring.

"Don't Fear the Reaper" is next, and lights go red flashing and Deception appears from rafters and ziplines down to the ring. The camera pans up to the rafters and watches him walk to zipline and come down.

Deception vs. "The Great I Am" Aaron Kendrick
    Deception and Kendrick circle the ring once before coming together for a grapple, which Deception wins with a wrist lock. Kendrick follows with an arm drag but Deception holds the wrist lock and twists harder. Kendrick hits the knees and uses his free arm for a single-leg takedown. Then a side head lock but Deception slides his head through the armpit and behind Kendrick easily with the wrist still in his grip. Kendrick whips around as Deception yanks him in for a shoulder bump. Deception turns to high kicks, and he tries a Samoa Joe enzuiguri in the corner. Kendrick fights back with a spinning wheel kick and diving elbow from the middle rope.

Kendrick's whip to the ropes, punch to the gut, and Russian leg sweep gets him the first pinfall try, only a two count. He tries a powerbomb but Deception whips the legs out and does a Mushroom stomp to the chest. Deception tries a reverse STO but Kendrick catches and drives Deception into the turnbuckle.

Deception dodges a forearm and lands a high kick to the chest that knocks out the wind from Kendrick's lungs. He stumbles out the corner and Deception hits a "Double Cross" neckbreaker and covers, but it's just a two count. Deception runs off the ropes and tries "Sense of Justice" but Kendrick lands a super kick to the chest! Now both men are down as Kendrick slowly crawls over and covers weak.

.....................1.......................2..............Kick out!

Deception has had the wind knocked out of him as Kendrick gets up first. Kendrick suddenly starts laying down slaps on top of Deceptions head, screaming and yelling beofre Deception gets up and grabs him by the waist. Deception tries to German Suplex Kendrick, but Kendrick elbows him in the face! Deception lets go and Kendrick turns right around and smashes Deception with a spinning wheel kick!! Kendrick looks as if hes in some kind of battle frenzy, as he grabs a reeling Deception and plants him down with a huge TAK-ATK (Falcon Arrow)!!!!!!

3!!!!!!

Winner: Aaron Kendrick

Kendrick lets out a loud "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" as the ref raises his hand. He looks down at the fallen Deception with a strange, maniacal look.

Langdon Trafford: Aaron Kendrick picks up the victory tonight against Deception, and he did it with some kind of strange battle trance, guys!!

Piers Gallagher: He was desperate to prove to everything that what happened with Gruber was just an aberration!!

David Weinstock: Glad to see you finally want in on the Kendrick bandwagon, Piers. But lemme tell you what, that look in his eyes, this means trouble, I'm telling you. Did you see how fluid that TAK-ATK was??? Aaron Kendrick is a dangerous man going forward...

Dave Weinstock is suddenly cut off by the arena darkening and a sudden video being broadcast on the titantron.

The scene shows Sinn & Graves are outside under a bridge outside its snowing as they stand next to an open flame. Graves puts his hands over it.

Graves: "Have you ever held your hand to an open flame? You hold it there and you can feel it start to boil your skin you can smell it as it blisters and you can watch as the blood drips like a shower nozel that wont stop leaking. Pain is something that is in your head because the more you bury it the more it numbs itself. We have been numb for years. We have watched ourselves have the flesh torn from our skin for the joy of it. They say we are sick take a damn good look in the mirror because the ones of you that are sick. We are now set to fight set to taken on two men who through it all.

Does it scare you? I mean does it really scare you knowing that you are just one bad day away one bad day to becoming apart of the infection the virus the posion know as Genocide. It really shouldn't scare you it should really put your mind at rest because we didn't come here just no nothing team we came here to start a revoultion to set a fire and watch as it burns your place to the ground. So we may have been here awhile and maybe things haven't gone our way but you live and let die someone once said you either see yourself become one of them or you see yourself become us.
    "

Graves stands next to Sinn who shakes his head in agreement.

"Now as for you two gentleman I must say that you are just victims of unforeseen unfortunate circumstances.

We know tonight you are going to bring everything you see we wouldnt except or accept nothing less."

Graves & Sinn walk off, drifting into the night as the video abruptly cuts out.

We throw back to the commentary desk, where Langdon Trafford tries to make sense of what we just saw to the viewers at home.

Langdon Trafford: That... that was Genocide, guys!! The dark horses, the god killers of FWA, they return to FWA and the Worlds Strongest Tag Team Tournament tonight, against The Phillip A. Jackson Project!

David Weinstock: Genocide had their shot at SCV and fell short, guys, but I don't think its lost on them at all that this tournament is their ticket back to contendership!! The message has been sent loud and clear to PAJ and Michael Garcia!!

Langdon Trafford: Genocide vs The Phillip A. Jackson Project, still to come later tonight as part of WS3T, ladies and gentleman!!

Piers Gallagher: Phillip needs a win after Kennedy and Rondo pulled a fast one of then in Day 1!! He's going to have to drag that dead weight Garcia even harder this round to avoid falling in a 0-2 hole!!!

David Weinstock: A broken clock is right twice a day, so I'm going to agree with Piers here. As much as Genocide would love to open with 2 points, if Garcia and PAJ don't get on the board tonight they're as good as toast. This is a must-win for them in B Block!

Langdon Trafford: That will definitely be one to watch later tonight guys, all our exciting WS3T action is still to come tonight in Houston!! But we have to move on to a non-tournament tag match right now, but one with serious implications as it will feature the FWA North American Champion on one side and the FWA X Division Champion on the other!! And they are paired up with Tommy Thunder and Ty Johnson, who from what we saw last week seem to be engaged in an acrimonious game of cat and mouse!! Don't change that channel folks, WOLF and Thunder versus Galloway and Johnson is up right after this commercial break!

COMMERCIAL: ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF FWA TABLE FOR THREE, WE PUT BELL CONNELLY, SHANNON O'NEAL, AND IZZY VAN DOREN AT THE SAME TABLE!! WATCH AS BELL CONNELLY EXPLAINS FOR 45 MINUTES WHY A THREE-PERSON POWERPUFF GIRLS COSPLAY IS A GREAT IDEA AS THE OTHER TWO JUST NOD ALONG AND SAY 'UH-HUH'!!! TABLE FOR THREE, A HILARIOUS NEW SLICE OF LIFE SHOW, ONLY ON THE FWA NETWORK!!!!

We return from break to find the four competitors in the ring for the next match. WOLF hands his North American title to the referee, and "The Polynesian Powerhouse" Tristan James Galloway does the same with his X Championship.

The two champs start the match as Thunder and Johnson take their spots in the corners.

Non-tournament Tag Match
    WOLF and "The Division 1 Athlete" Tommy Thunder vs "The Polynesian Powerhouse" Tristan James Galloway and "AntiHero" Ty Johnson

Galloway and WOLF stalk the ring for a bit before WOLF takes on his striking offense. He throws a few body blows at Galloway before landing shin kicks. WOLF finally gets a barrage as Galloway is pushed back into the corner. WOLF keeps on him with more stiff right hands to the stomach and face. Galloway finally puts his arms up to defend as WOLF pulls them down and throws a few more strikes. Galloway this time puts up the defense and then strikes back with a big right hand when WOLF tries pulling the defenses down. Galloway throws WOLF into the turnbuckle and lands a huge uppercut, followed by a big headbutt. Galloway whips WOLF across the ring and misses with a running big boot. WOLF lands a running clothesline that knocks Galloway through the middle and top ropes and onto the apron.

WOLF quickly tags in Tommy Thunder. The announcers note the past rivalry between "The Division 1 Superstar" and Galloway, who takes a few punches from Thunder before smashing his face into the turnbuckle. Galloway re-enters the ring and quickly lands a side slam. He tries a backbreaker but Thunder counters with an arm-trap swinging neckbreaker. Thunder goes for the cover, but Galloway strong kicks free at two.

Thunder hits a corner clothesline and bulldog combo. Another tag to WOLF, who lifts the larger Galloway up for a running powerslam. Galloway slides off the back and when WOLF turns hits the big boot. He tags in Ty Johnson, who enters first with the body-limb stomps to WOLF. Then it's more ground-and-pound style as he sits atop WOLF briefly. Ty lands a jab to the throat, but when he runs off the ropes, WOLF, hits a Double A spinebuster that shakes the ring.

WOLF tags in Thunder, who quickly goes on the aggressive with an eye rake while Johnson is down. The ref forces Thunder away, but "The Division 1 Superstar" lands his own body stomps as Dave Sullivan watches with concern from outside the ring.

Thunder quickly connects with a northern lights suplex but Galloway teases entering the ring if it was bridged to a pin. Thunder yells at Galloway and turns, but Ty Johnson surprises him with a small package rollup!

..................1...................2.............Almost!

Johnson quickly hits a spinning heel kick after kicking out. He tags in WOLF, who stops Johnson from making a much-needed tag. WOLF has Johnson in a rear waist hold and squeezes tight, like a reverse bear hug. Johnson reaches out but can't make the tag. WOLF then hits a release German suplex as Johnson goes flying across the ring. WOLF covers.

................1...................2.............Shoulder up!

WOLF tags in Thunder, who does more work with knife-edge chops and body kicks. Thunder whips Johnson across the ring and WOLF holds him in the corner for Thunder to land a running clothesline. Thunder walks Johnson out after toying and taunting him. But Thunder's try for a scoop slam is countered by Johnson sliding off the back, landing a big uppercut, and making the desperation dive to tag Galloway!

The X Champion comes in hot with a running clothesline. Then a big boot. And then a gorilla press slam. All to Tommy Thunder. Galloway covers, but WOLF breaks it up. Galloway quickly stares the North American Champ down. WOLF tries a right hand but Galloway blocks it. His big boot puts WOLF over the top rope and out of the ring.

When all seems to be going Galloway's way, Thunder shoulder dives into the back of his thighs and knees. The crowd groans as Thunder turns the momentum instantly, but it's short-lived, as Ty Johnson hits a SPEAR that tackles both he and Thunder through the middle and bottom ropes and out of the ring!

Galloway senses a chance and does a running start, bouncing off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, and then a big-man leap over the top ropes and taking out Thunder, Johnson, AND Wolf outside the ring! The crowd cheers as Galloway rolls Thunder back in and Johnson is pulled to his corner by Sullivan. Thunder scoots on his hands and knees back into his own corner and tags in WOLF, who is climbing up back into his corner. WOLF and Galloway lock eyes once more, and WOLF seems to really be starting to get pissed off at Galloway. Galloway beckons him into the ring, and WOLF obliges. Galloway tries to collar WOLF but WOLF lands a giant thrust kick that sends Galloway stumbling backwards into his own corner!! Ty Johnson tags himself and tries to jump over the top rope, but nobodys noticed that Tommy Thunder had left his corner and snuck over to the opposite corner, and as Ty tries to vault over, Thunder had grabbed Johnson by the foot!! Johnson faceplants on the apron!!! Thunder rolls Johnson into the ring as Dave Sullivan screams in protest. Tristan James Galloway on the apron lands a kick to the head of Thunder and knocks him down, but in the ring, WOLF charges and smacks Galloway off the apron!! Galloway falls and smashes into the barricade!

Ty Johnson recovers and realizes where he is in the ring. Seeing that WOLF has his back turned, Ty jumps up and suddenly goes for a RKO!!!!!!! But WOLF feels it behind him and grabs the ropes, preventy Ty from dragging him down!! Ty falls on his back, and WOLF picks him up and hoists him high in the air!! Galloway tries to get back into the ring, but Thunder lunges and grabs him by the tights!!! WOLF lands a crushing FINAL HOWL (Military Press Spinebuster) on Ty as Galloway kicks Thunder off again. Galloway rolls in the ring..... but its too late.

Winner: WOLF and Tommy Thunder

WOLF gets up and looks straight at the seething Tristan Galloway as Thunder alternatives between doing a victory lap on the outside, screaming at Dave Sullivan, and holding his head in pain after being kicked so many times by Galloway. Sullivan is uncowed by Thunders antics and helps roll Ty out of the ring.

Still inside the ring, Galloway stands up and goes face-to-face with WOLF, who scoffs at Galloway and is seen mouthing 'what do you want?" to Galloway. WOLF then SPITS in Galloways face, drawing a gasp from the crowd in Houston. Galloway then SLAPS WOLF square across the face so hard that a *crack* is audibly heard. WOLF stumbles a little, then looks at Galloway and suddenly bursts out laughing. Galloway is all revved up and ready for a brawl as the ref desperately steps between them. WOLF suddenly screams out "YOU WANNA FIGHT ME, GALLOWAY????" and gets into Tristans face. The two go head to head when WOLF suddenly breaks its off. WOLF, with a strange smile on his face, says 'NO." to Galloway and then rolls out of the ring. Smatters of boos break out as WOLF walks up the ramp without even looking back at Galloway, who remains standing in the ring, obviously still seething at the FWA legend.

Langdon Trafford: Complete disrespect from the FWA NA Champion to our FWA X Division Champion!!!! Tristan James Galloway didn't back down, but I think its safe to say guys that WOLF has gotten into the head of another of FWA's young guns!!

Piers Gallagher: The message was unmistakable guys, what WOLF was telling Galloway was that Galloway wasn't worth his time!! He's not even worthy of getting an ass kicking by WOLF!!!!

David Weinstock: Amazing how arrogant he feels about the new generation, guys. And lets not forget that the tactics of Thunder played a big role in all this! Tommy Thunder continues to find ways to screw over Ty Johnson!!!

Piers Gallagher: Those were some crafty tactics by Thunder!! Shame he isn't in tag league, with moves like that!!! I'm telling you guys, that dope Dave Sullivan is only teaching Ty Johnson how to be a specialist in failure!!!!!

The scene throws back to the ring as the next match is ready to get underway.

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The odd music of FWA’s only German born superstar, Hanz Gruber, blared over the arena speakers signaling the arrival of the Konig of the FWA made his way down to the ring. Gruber stared down at the claw as he set foot onto the stage. The crowd wasn’t too kind towards Gruber as he generally ignored them and entered the ring. Gruber had some words with the official as he took off his coat and handed it to the time keeper.

Weinstock: Hanz Gruber snapped a significant losing streak with a win over Aaron Kendrick last week and the reward for doing that is… a match against the FWA’s Wrecking Ball Zako Wrath.

Trafford: I believe in Hanz Gruber!

“The White Buffalo” was next on the playlist of entrances as the fans surprisingly popped a little for the arrival of Zako Wrath. Maybe it was the fact that they knew this would be a hard-hitting contest, or maybe they’re just a little twisted…who knows? Miss De La Muerta led Zako Wrath down the ramp, ordering him not to reacting with any of the cheering fans, opting instead to scream in their face and belittle them. Zako stormed into the ring, walking straight up to Hanz and upon instruction from MDLM, he struck Hanz with a right hand at the sound of the bell.

Hanz Gruber vs “The Walking Disaster” Zako Wrath

Zako started the match aggressively attacking Gruber, with a series of strikes , forcing Gruber back to the ropes. The referee called Zako off and pulled him back so that Gruber could get his clean break. Gruber waited for Zako to step back before leaping forward and aggressively striking Zako himself! Zako covered up and weathered the storm before grabbing Gruber and tossing him across the ring! Gruber wasted no time in getting right back up and charging at Zako again with more clubbing blows to the head, neck and shoulders. Again, Zako covered up before grabbing Gruber by the neck and tossing him into the corner turnbuckle! Zako charged forward looking for a corner splash, but Gruber moved out of the way! Zako rebounded out of the corner right into an enziguiri by Gruber! Zako bounced into the ropes but didn’t fall! Gruber delivered a clothesline that sent Zako out of the ring, but he landed on his feet! Knowing he needed to do something drastic, Gruber ran the ropes and leapt over the top with a diving crossbody…but got caught by the monstrous Zako in midair! Zako charged forward with Hanz in his grasp and ran him back first into the ring post! Zako then Military Press Slammed Gruber back into the ring!

Gruber rolled around the ring in pain as Zako re-entered, stalking his opponent. Zako viciously stomped away, continuing his offense, delivering an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, then a Release Fisherman Suplex and finally a capture suplex…each generating a two count of their own. Gruber’s head violently bounced off the mat as Zako hit his patented Wrath-plex. MDLM smiled on the outside of the ring, showing support for her monster as she called for Zako to finish heis opponent. Zako stomped his foot into the mat, pulled Gruber up to his feet and hoisted him up for the Reaper’s Touch, but Gruber countered into a rollup!

Both men quickly to their feet before Gruber catches Zako with a clothesline, then a second, and a third! Gruber finally knocks Zako down with a dropkick and then catches him with a Running Bulldog! Zako is stunned and stumbles into the Scorpion Death Drop! Gruber covers and gets another strong kickout at 2, but that doesn’t stop Gruber from quickly trying to apply his patented Crossface submission! Gruber locks in the hold as Zako reaches desperately for the ropes! Gruber cranks but Zako uses his raw power and muscles to the ropes. The ref yells to break and Hanz lets go, but immediately, Zako yanks Hanz through the ropes on onto the outside!! Zako takes a moment to shake off the effects of the crossface as Hanz tries to recover. Zako climbs through the ropes and jumps down, smashing Hanz with a huge axe handle!! Zako seems to be getting angrier and angrier, and grabs Hanz by the hair!! Zako flings Hanz against the commentary table, grabs a cable on the floor, and starts to choke Hanz with the cable!!!!! Hanz thrashes around trying to escape as the ref, who is counting, yells at Zako to stop. Zako releases Hanz, and climbs into the ring just before the ref counts to 10. As the ref declares Zako the winner, Zako grabs the referee and flings him into the corner before exiting the ring again and going to choke Hanz with the cable again.

Winner: Zako Wrath

Zako is the winner but that fact doesnt seem to have registered with him at all. Zako continues to keep choking Hanz as refs and staff pour out to stop him. Hanz eventually has to reach up and rake Zakos eyes to stop from turning purple. Zako finally lets go, and Hanz collapses down, gasping for air. Zako charges and smashes both himself and Hanz over the barricade into the timekeeper area!!!

Langdon Trafford: Its like he doesn't even care its a match, or that the match is over, or that he won!!! Zako Wrath has not had his fill!! He won't stop til Hanz Gruber has suffered enough!!

Zako continues to try and savage Hanz, but Hanz has grabbed the timekeepers bell and smashes Zako in the face with it!!! Zako is stunned and falls backward as Hanz tries desperately to catch his breath. Zako tries to get up, but Hanz smashes Zako again!!!! Hanz then walks out of the timekeeper area, grabs the same wires, and starts choking Zako!!! Zako, whose mask is torn and is bleeding from the bell shot, tries to fight off Hanz, but Hanz puts his knee into Zakos back and yanks the cables harder!!! Zakos eyes are bulging out now as he struggles to breath, but eventually enough officials are there to pull Hanz off and to make him let go.

Langdon Trafford: He may have lost the match via countout, guys, but Hanz Gruber has finally found the viciousness deep inside him to be an equalizor to the brutality of Zako Wrath!!!

Piers Gallagher: To confront a monster sometimes you have to be the monster!!

David Weinstock: A monster with some weapons, mind you!!! Hanz was in desperation mode, and he did what he had to to put Zako down!!! This match isnt the last of this, thats a guarentee!

As the FWA crew tries to clear the wreckage at ringside the show throws to commercial.

COMMERCIAL: TIS THE SEASON AT FWASHOP.COM!!!!!! CLASSIC RETRO SHIRTS, ONLY 49.99 EACH ON FWASHOP.COM!!! TIMELESS SELECTIONS LIKE OUR 'IM A THOMAS PRINCETON GUY' TEE!!! OUR 'GABRIELLE: SILICON VALLEY' TEE!!! AND HOW COULD ANYONE RESIST OUR 'CREST OF THE CLAN BLACKBIRD' VINTAGE TEE??? OR OUR 'WE ARE MYTHOLOGY' TEE???? SHOW EVERYONE YOURE A REAL FWA FAN THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AT FWASHOP.COM! FWASHOP.COM!!!!!!!!!!

FWA returns with a camera cut to backstage,
    where we see Shannon O’Neal hanging out in one of the many lovely FWA locker rooms, her head hung on the ground clearly deep in thought, the camera pans in on her leaned overhead in hands as if getting a tighter angle on her would give you a better idea of her thought process...But before might happen, Shannon suddenly looked up looking somewhat confused as the camera begins to pan out we can see why, sitting neatly on her head were a pair of reindeer ears.

Shannon just had enough time to notice a swirl of Pink above her before a very distinctive voice cut through the air.

Bell Connelly: Come on, come on! 'Tis is the season, Shannon. As World Heavyweight Champion and resident merrymaker, we only have a few hours to go before the party and you’re on Tinsel duty.

Shannon O'Neal rises up from her chair with a narrow-eyed grin as she engulfs the cheer that Bell is showing.

Shannon O'Neal:
    We should put ... our championship belt ... on display. Put our power ... on display. The FWA must know who the champs is.

Shannon's eyes sort of dart toward the championship belt in the middle of her speaking. Suddenly, they're just staring at the gold for three seconds of silence. Then she returns them to Bell's suspicious expression.

Shannon O'Neal:
    Also ... the colors. A little much. Do you have any black decor?

You could see the answer regarding color scheme not just from the blank expression on Bell’s face as if she couldn’t conceive of a color that wasn’t as loud as a brass band of elephants, but from her newly festive attire, namely what seems to be a home made wool red and green X-mas sweater with a depiction of Rudoff, the material inside clearly having some built-in lighting in the lining as Rudoff’s nose began to glow intermittently

Bell backed up rapidly her head hung low as she seemed to be bitterly chewing over Shannon’s words.

“Woah, woah woah.. Hold on, You just said something, alarming surprising, forceful and honestly makes me uncomfortable,"
    she noted gesturing with her hands before pausing almost for dramatic effect.

“There’s such a thing as too much color?”

Bell blows out her cheeks and readjusts her belt taking in this bitter pill that Shannon just through at her “Well, that’s bad news” Bell muttered almost to herself before shrugging.

“But….I mean….Power? Showing off to the rest of the roster…OUR Belt…Wearing black."

Bell frowns looking like she wants to say something but instead decides against it shaking her head.

“You know what...We'll talk about this later, right now, it’s Christmas. It's Christmas."

Bell says in a more certain manner, “The only power I want to hear are power ballads on the karaoke machine I have set up, and how powerful these cookies I baked are. Here I’lll show you. ... Oh, hold this for a sec."

Without a second thought or any hesitation whatsoever Shannon lightly hands her belt to Shannon while she turns around to retrieve a plate of cookies she had pre-made for her party, already we can hear the audience begin to peak up as Bell possibly made the biggest mistake of her career, leaving Shannon with a weapon in her hand and almost unknowingly putting herself in a vulnerable position. But Bell is far too trusting for her own good.

As Shannon holds either strap of the championship in each of her hands, she admires its beauty. Likewise, she admires the beauty of Bell's trust in her. Sure, Shannon realizes it could be her naive, thoughtless nature. And she knows public perception believes Shannon has ill intentions. But she is committed — and refuses to take a step back to selfishness.

Shannon O'Neal:
    "Thank you, Bell ... for trusting me. For ... sharing with me.

Color it is. All of the color. ALL OF IT!"

Shannon seems manically happy as she turns and walks off, holding the championship belt in her hands while adding more colorful decorations to the walls. And she even adds another set of reindeer antlers on her head, pushing the envelope when it comes to flair and excitement.

The scene throws back to the arena and the commentary desk.

Langdon Trafford: Well guys, looks like Bullets and Bubblegum are making the most of their bye week!

Piers Gallagher: Oh god, look at Bell Connelly infecting Shannon with her dumbassery!!! This has got to be a temporary affliction, right???

David Weinstock: Who cares how they're getting on the same page, what matters is that they look like they are, and thats a dangerous dangerous proposition!! With Bullets and Bubblegum undefeated and SCV already dropping points on Day 1, I'd say things are looking up for Shannon and Bell!!

Langdon Trafford: Speaking of which, its time, ladies and gentleman, for us to move into the Day 2 portion of WS3T!!

The commentators continue speaking as the scene changes to a graphic of the tournament standings so far:

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT STANDINGS

A BLOCK

DFB - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    Bullets and Bubblegum - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    SCV - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    HYPER-VIBE - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Mad Kingdom - 0 points
    (day one bye)

B BLOCK

Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    The Echo - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    The Phillip A. Jackson Project - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Rockstarrz I&I - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Genocide - 0 points
    (day one bye)
    Langdon Trafford: Our Day 2 matchups are about to get underway, as Mad Kingdom and Genocide make their tournament debuts, and several other teams fight to stay alive, one of which are the FWA Tag Team Champions!!!

Piers Gallagher: Rondo and Kennedy have a great chance to bury Starr and Izzy right here, tonight!! And Hypervibe could do the same thing to SCV!!!! But most of all, Mad Kingdom need to stop those disgusting invaders from getting to 4 points!!!!!!

David Weinstock: DFB could take a commanding lead in A Block with a win, guys, and like you said earlier Langdon, some teams are absolutely fighting for their lives already. With such stacked blocks, teams like SCV, The Phillip A. Jackson Project, and Rockstarzz I&I cannot afford to take a second loss already, a second loss would be a virtual death sentence!!

Langdon Trafford: Lets get right into it then, with one of those teams who are fighting for their tournament lives!! The Phillip A. Jackson Project welcomes Genocide to the tournament, and two precious points are on the line!!!

The Lights go out as "O Death" falls over the sound system and strobe lights go off as Graves & Sinn cock their heads and stalk there way to the ring.

Kurt Harrington: Making their way to the ring, from The Darkest Corners of Insanity and weighing in at a combined weight of five hundred & thirty pounds, "The Harbingers of the Rapture"...Graves & Sinn...GENOCIDE!

Langdon Trafford: Graves and Sinn make their way to the ring looking to make their mark in this tag team tournament after a first round bye!

Piers Gallagher: They caught a break with a first round bye but I'm sure these looney tunes are just itching to get their hands dirty in this tournament now!

Imagine Dragons "Monster" now hits to cheers from the fans as Michael Garcia stands out on stage, but he waits as his music fades out and it's replaced by Gloryhammer's "Universe on Fire" to more cheers as Phillip A. Jackson walks out and joins Garcia before walking to the ring.

Kurt Harrington: and their opponents, first from Pittsburgh, PA and weighing in at three-hundred & seventy-five pounds, "Reignited" Michael Garcia! His tag team partner, weighing in at two-hundred & fifteen pounds, "The Immortal" Phillip A. Jackson! Together they are The Phillip A. Jackson Project!

Dave Weinstock: The Project looking to bounce back after a rough start in the tournament falling to the team of Chris Kennedy and Ryan Rondo

Langdon Trafford: They'll surely have their hands full with Genocide, who have a chance to score an upset in this tournament if they were to defeat The Project

Piers Gallagher: You know that I'm one to never count out Phillip, but this one I'm not so sure about. Genocide are fresh, and Phillips is still too preoccupied with boosting pathetic Michael Garcia!!

DING! DING!

WS3T B Block: Genocide vs The Phillip A. Jackson Project

It'll be Sinn starting things off with PAJ and PAJ circles the big man, looking for an opening and attempts a lock up but Sinn shoves him off with ease knocking PAJ on his butt. PAJ looks up in slight shock but notices that Garcia wants the tag in and obliges him. Now it's big man vs big man as they have a staredown face to face before Sinn suddenly clutches Garcia by the throat looking for a chokeslam, and Garcia has a slight struggle at first but manages to fend off Sinn with a boot to the midsection. He gasps for air before driving a forearm straight to the head of Sinn knocking the big man back slightly and then follows up with another boot to the gut before tossing Sinn to the ropes and off the rebound catches him with a ring rattling spinebuster! Garcia then makes the tag in to PAJ, who comes in off the tag with an amazing springboard moonsault into a pin...

One..NO!

Sinn with a kick out that nearly throws PAJ across the ring. Sinn then rolls over and makes the tag in to Graves, who makes a beeline for PAJ who is getting up and Graves levels PAJ with a stiff forearm that has him reeling to the corner. Graves unloads with a several more forearm shots until he backs and has PAJ square in his sights for a corner clothesline, but PAJ manages to counter with a boot straight in the mush that knocks Graves back some, holding his face. Graves attempts another clothesline but PAJ comes back again with another boot to the jaw knocking Graves back and PAJ musters up some strength and comes out of the corner brings Graves down with a one handed bulldog! Graves rolls over to his corner and makes the tag in to Sinn, who barrels in off the tag after PAJ but PAJ has the sense to duck and nails Sinn with a PAJle! PAJ's signature pele kick connects stunning the big man and PAJ makes the tag to Garcia. Mike comes in and hits Sinn with a stiff strong arm lariat! Sinn is still standing though yet still stunned and this time Mike levels him with a running yakuza kick that finally takes the big man off his feet! Graves makes his way back in the ring and clips Garcia from behind bringing Garcia down to a knee but Graves is then taken for surprise by PAJ who comes in off a springboard and takes out Graves with a 720 DDT! PAJ helps Garcia back up and Mike turns his attention back to Sinn. He takes up in position...THE STEEL CURTAIN! PAJ meanwhile follows up with an AMAZING SPLASH to a downed Graves on the other side of the ring while Garcia makes the pin on Sinn...

One...two...THREE!

Winners: The Phillip A. Jackson Project (08:49)
    Kurt Harrington: The winners of the match, Phillip A. Jackson and Michael Garcia...THE PHILLIP A JACKSON PROJECT!

Langdon Trafford: They've done it!!! The Project is on the board, and some flawless execution at the end ensure that PAJ and Garcia stay alive in the tournament!!!!!

David Weinstock: You wanna eat your words about Garcia yet, Piers? He set up PAJ perfectly for the finish!

Piers Gallagher: PAJ would've won sooner if not for him!!!!! One desperation win against a rusty Genocide means nothing about this stupid project!!! Even if they win the block, it'll all be thanks to the brilliance of Phillip!!!!

------------

The Hyber-Vibe team of Eimi Sanada and Ai Kurayami are already waiting in the ring for the next Block A matchup in the tag team tournament. That's when the Sin City Vultures' theme music begins playing and the reigning FWA Tag Team Champions slowly walk to the ring. The arena is dark for their entrance, with fans lighting up the air via cell phones.

Langdon Trafford: DFB, a new team in the FWA, got a big win last Fight Night over the champs. That puts the Vultures in a hole in Block B. They sorely need a win tonight.

Piers Gallagher: Same for Hyper-Vibe. Shannon and Bell beat them last week so this is essentially an elimination match!
    Hyber-Vibe is ready in its corner while the Vultures enter the ring slowly.

WS3T A BLOCK
    Sin City Vultures (BUCK and Christopher Manson) vs HYPER-VIBE (Ai Kurayami and Eimi Sanada)

BUCK and Ai Kurayami are the starters for each's respective team. Ai Kurayami battles with kicks and strikes like this is truly an elimination match. BUCK can't get close enough to overpower the much smaller and weaker opponent. Ai runs off the ropes and delivers a running knee into the ribs before tagging in Eimi. The former Women's Champion leaps off from the second turnbuckle with a flying double knee to the chest! BUCK stumbles back and Christopher Manson slaps his back for a blind tag. Eimi charges but BUCK ducks and flips Eimi, who lands on her feet athletically on the second turnbuckle. She turns her body for a crossbody. Manson ducks and BUCK catches Eimi like a baby cradled in his arms. Manson runs off the ropes to try a dropkick to the exposed back, but Eimi wiggles down through the arms, under the armpit, and in position for a school boy. Manson's dropkick hits BUCK in the chest, and Eimi is able to pull BUCK back for a roll-up!

But BUCK isn't the legal man, so Eimi quickly pops up, only for Manson to connect on a European uppercut and Exploder suplex. Manson goes to work on Eimi with a lifting DDT and wheelbarrow facebuster. The pinfall try following gets just a two count. BUCK does his Giant Swing and powerslam. Eimi fights free for a tag to Ai Kurayami, but BUCK stops her quick sprint of offense and strikes with a tackle. Kurayami looks broken as she lays in the ring, and BUCK picks her up and hits a big military press slam.
    Sanada tries to climb through the ropes and help, but Manson senses this and charges across the ring and dropkicks Sanada into the corner!! Sanada lands with a brutal thump as Manson gives BUCK a look and screams out '"TIME IS TICKING!!!". BUCK throws Kurayami out of the ring and hoists Sanada up, and Manson jumps and crushes Sanada with Feast of the Vultures!!!!

Winners: The Sin City Vultures (06:56)

Both members of HYPERVIBE are down and out as SCV refuse to even let the ref raise their hands. BUCK and Manson stride out of the ring and up the ramp with a look of absolute dead seriousness, ignoring the ramp camera as they leave. As the ramp camera follows them, it catches BUCK asking Manson 'time?', to which Manson replies "... seven minutes or so".

Langdon Trafford: What an absolutely thunderous statement of intent from the FWA Tag Team Champions!!! They're still going to need some help at this point, but SCV has emphatically reminded all of the FWA that they are a force to be reckoned with!!!!

David Weinstock: You know this was all part of the plan guys. Manson was already looking at the clock, thinking about the tiebreaker rules, planning, scheming, gameplanning, on the best way for SCV to win A Block!! And as for HYPERVIBE, they still have two matches left, but on this showing, they look like they're out of guys... just keeping it real.

Piers Gallagher: But they need somone to knock off DFB!!! Someone needs to force DFB to drop points, or else SCV are just helpless onlookers!!

----

The theme music for "The Wildcard" Jason Randall is next, and the crowd turns to the entrance as "Gangsta's Paradise" by Like a Storm plays. Mad Kingdom makes it appearance, with Randall leading the way and Penny a step behind. Both have a bit of a psychotic look about them.

Langdon Trafford: Mad Kingdom didn't have a match last show, so you can be certain Randall and Penny want to take down the big surprise from Week One.

Piers Gallagher: DFB beating the tag champs set up things for excitement in Block A.

DFB is next, and the crowd is hype for their entrance. "Red Right Hand" by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds plays as Condy Mundz and Bobby Smooth coast down to the ring.

WS3T A BLOCK:
    DFB (Cody Mundz and Bobby Smooth) vs Mad Kingdom ("The Wildcard" Jason Randall and Penny)

Cody Mundz and "The Wildcard" Jason Randall are the openers. Mundz applies an arm twist to start, but Randall yanks him in for a side head lock. Mundz shoves Randall into the ropes but takes a shoulder block on the rebound. Mundz is whipped into the ropes and quickly retaliates with a nice front dropkick. Quick tag to Bobby Smooth, but Randall springs up. His double clothesline misses as both DFB members duck and Bobby hits a quick snap suplex while Mundz bounces off the ropes for a running senton right after the suplex hits.

Smooth goes for the quick cover, but Randall kicks out. Smooth tries a shin breaker but Randall powers out of trouble with forearm smashes into the upper spine. Randall hits a fireman's carry neckbreaker and tags in Penny, who goes to the top for a flying crossbody. She hooks the neg but Bobby kicks out after a quick one count.

Penny does a spin kick and a jumping DDT, the only way she can bring Bobby down into the mat. Her next pinfall try gets a two, but just barely. Penny tries a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors takedown but Cody Mundz puts a knee between the ropes and Penny's head collides with it. Bobby Smooth repositions Penny on his shoulders as Cody tags in with a shoulder slap. He goes to the top and together they do the powerbomb/clothesline combo.

Cody makes the cover, but Randall quickly springs to action and breaks it up.

Cody tries a spinebuster but delays the finish. Penny reaches out and Randall is able to tag in. Cody drops Penny to her feet and turns. He ducks Randall's running forearm but Penny uses a kneeling Randall for a step-up front dropkick to the chest. Cody stumbles back into the corner. Penny slaps Bobby Smooth across the face, getting his attention as he chases Penny around the outside of the ring.

Randall does a corner splash to Cody and then mudhole stomping as Cody crumbles down to his seat. Randall pulls him upright and hits his patented inverted headlock backbreaker. He goes for the cover, just as Bobby realizes he is being distracted!

....................1......................2..............Bobby breaks it up!

Penny slides into the ring, but Bobby pushes her into Randall!! Bobby then tries to get a pair of brass knux out of his tights, but the ref sees it and runs over to stop Bobby!!! Cody Mundz gets back up, but Penny sees that the ref is distracted and absolutely SMASHES Cody with a low blow to the groin!!!! The crowd gasps as Bobby sees whats happened but the ref is too busy with the brass knux. Bobby pushes the ref out of the way and charges but Randall flies at him and cracks him with a forearm!!! Both men tumble into the opposite corner as the ref finally turns back around and counts the cover on Cody by Penny!!!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner: Mad Kingdom (09:41)

Bobby Smooth howls with rage as Randall slides out of the ring, runs across the outside and quickly drags Penny out of the ring with him. Cody is still moaning from the blatant low blow as Bobby throws a fit inside the ring, first running to confront the ref before going to aid Cody.

Langdon Trafford: MAD KINGDOM DID IT!!!!! DFB HAVE LOST!!!

David Weinstock: Amazing, just wow!! Bobby Smooth threw Penny into Randall and in the process of that, he made Penny the legal man in the ring!!! Then he chose a bad time to go for the knux, and now look what happened!!!!!

Piers Gallagher: I TAKE BACK ALL THE TRUE YET SOMEWHAT MEAN THINGS IVE SAID ABOUT PENNY AND RANDALL EVER!!! MAD KINGDOM HAVE RESTORED THE HONOR OF FWA!!!! GET OUT OF THAT RING, INVADERS!!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN OUTSMARTED AND OUTPLAYED BY SOMEONE WHO THINKS THAT A TOY CAT IS A REAL PEOPLEZ!!!!

Outside of the ring, Penny is still a little breathless, but Jason Randall sweeps her right off her feet and cradles her like a princess while walking up the ramp with Penny in his arms. Randall sees the ramp camera and screams out "THATS HOW ITS DONE, BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!" as Penny just has a look of bliss as if all of her wildest dreams and fantasies about being treated like a princess by Jason Randall are coming true. Randall carries Penny to the back while in the ring, Cody screams 'SHE PUNTED MY NUTS!!!!!!!" at the ref while Bobby Smooth is beside himself that they were outsmarted by Penny.

Langdon Trafford: Mad Kingdom is on the board guys!! And with one swift kick, Penny has deprived DFB of the lead in A Block, as well as kicking the door wide open for the other teams in A Block!!

David Weinstock: SCV owe Penny and Randall a drink tonight at the bar!! DFB losing on Day 2 is massive, absolutely massive!!!!! Does this make Mad Kingdom the new favorites of A Block?????

----

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life.
    Try to make ends meet,
    You're a slave to money then you die.
    I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down.
    You know the one that takes you to the places,
    Where all the veins meet yeah,

No change, I can't change
    I can't change, I can't change,
    But I'm here in my mold.
    I am here in my mold.
    But I'm a million different people
    From one day to the next.
    I can't change my mold.
    No, no, no, no, no

“Bittersweet Symphony” plays as “The Astonishing” Chris Kennedy gloriously walked out onto the stage and almost as if he were directing the symphony of his song, waived his right arm in the air as members of the crowd sang along. Kennedy showed his usual swagger as he ducked under the ropes and did his signature pose in the ring. Kennedy climbed up to the top and was about to do his pose when he was cut off by,,,

Trafford: Well, perhaps there is no team in this tournament with as much potential as Chris Kennedy and Ryan Rondo! Two Grand Slam Champions, Two Future FWA Hall of Famers but they are also the most fragmented team in the tournament!

Piers: Even as fragmented as they are, they’re still more dangerous than the two punks they’re facing tonight!

“Just Close Your Eyes” which meant that “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan Rondo was about to grace us with his presence. Rondo, very coldly walked down the ramp, ignoring the gaze from Kennedy from afar. The camera captured an amazing shot of Kennedy perched upon the top turnbuckle, staring carefully at Rondo as if he were his opponent and not his partner for the match.

Weinstock: This week, Ryan Rondo said he would do the “work” in the match tonight. If that doesn’t show a clear sign of fragmentation, I don’t know what does. Clearly these two either don’t trust each other or they feel like they need to prove that they’re the Alpha Male of this team

“Kick out the Jams” interrupted the bromance between the two FWA Grand Slam Champions as the crowd got pumped for the arrival of the Notorious IVD and the One in a Million. The two got the crowd to a fever pitch as they rocked all the way down to the ring. The two did a tandem pose in the center of the ring as Rondo laughed them off outside the ring. Once the two of them got inside the ring, there was a debacle between Rondo and Kennedy as to who would start so IVD decided to make their decision for them by attacking Rondo from behind, who fell into Kennedy, knocking him out of the ring!

Piers: LOOK AT THIS SHOW OF DISRESPECT! DISQUALIFY HER!

Weinstock: If that’s the least questionable thing Izzy does in this match, I’d be absolutely floored!

W3ST Block B:
    RockStarzz I&I vs “The Astonishing” Chris Kennedy and “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan Rondo

IVD kept on the attack on Rondo, even striking him with a few headbutts. Rondo backs into the ropes, looking for reprieve but IVD was nearly uncontrollable at the point. The referee had to literally pull her away . Rondo staggered out of the corner as IVD re-starrted her attack just clobbering away on the Amazing One. Rondo shoved her away, but IZZY rolled right back to her feet, ducked a clothesline attempt by Ryan, and caught him with a Hands Down Under! Rondo screamed in pain during the maneuver and after he hit the mat, Izzy followed up with a running senton! IVD immediately tagged in Starr who put IVD on his shoulders, backpack style and then delivered another back senton to Rondo! Kennedy rolled his eyes at what was happening in the ring and reached out for a tag but Starr put himself between Rondo and his partner.

Starr goes on offense for a little bit, hitting some of his more signature moves like his ripcord elbow smash, his running reverse STO, and evena running Busaiku knee smash before tagging IVD back into the match. Starr hits his Atomic Drop as Izzy delivers a running Axe Kick! Rondo goes down but the dup only get a quick two count. Izzy goes for a Reverse DDT, but Rondo counters out and hits a Stylin’ DDT! Rondo looks over at Kennedy and thinks about the tag but decides to continue on himself. Rondo takes control of the match eith a Fireman’s Carry Neckbreaker, a swinging backbreaker, then a spinning neckbreaker! Rondo spits over at Starr as Kennedy is basically exploding waiting for a tag. Rondo brushes him off as he sets up Izzy for a Cliffhanger DDT! The crowd lets out an “OOOOOHHHHH!” as Izzy’s head spikes off the canvas! Rondo yells out at Kennedy “WHO NEEDS YOU?!?!?!” before he climbs up to the top rope. “I DON’T NEED NO PARTNERS!!!!” Rondo leaps off the top rope, with the greatest of ease, for his 450 splash, but IVD rolls out of the way and Rondo collides with the canvas! Izzy launches over and tags in Starr!

Starr rushes into the ring as Rondo desperately pulls himself up and eats a hard kick to the stomach, followed by a spinning backfist and then a leaping enziguiri that stunned Rondo. Rondo staggered back into a tag on the shoulder from the Astonishing Chris Kennedy! Kennedy immediately came in with a Spinning Wheel Kick to Starr and then dropkicked Izzy off the apron! Starr charged towards Kennedy, but The Astonishing One ducked and back body dropped Starr over the ropes onto the apron. Crescent Kick from Kennedy knocks him off to the floor below! Kennedy gets a running start and leaps over the top rope with a somersault plancha, taking them both out! Kennedy gets back into the ring and taunts Rondo, telling him “That’s how it’s fucking done!”. Izzy Van Doren tries to get into the ring so Kennedy hooks her up from a rope hang DDT, but Starr sneaks up from behind and delivers a Backstabber to Kennedy! Dropkick to Rondo! Starr goes back for a Suplex to Kennedy, but Kennedy slides over and delivers a German Suplex! Then a second German Suplex! Then a third! Izzy Van Doren into the ring! Kennedy tries for a Bittersweet Chin Symphony but Izzy blocks it, spins Kennedy around and then into a TrumpPlex! Starr picks Kennedy up right away and delivers a Noggin Knocker!

Starr covers!

Kennedy kicks out at 2!

Starr picks up Kennedy and outs him on his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry Position! Kennedy slides out, into a schoolboy!

2….

Starr kicks out but Kennedy immediately counters the kickout into a Kennedy Kurse! After a few moments of pain, Starr rolls through to put Kennedy on his shoulders but Kennedy lets go of the hold before the count of 2! Kennedy grabs a hold of the legs to apply a submission but Starr kicks him away in to his corner where Rondo makes the tag! Starr up to his feet as Rondo springboards into the ring with a Flying Forearm! Izzy reaches in and makes the tag but Rondo catches her with a Hurricanrana! After a fierce battle of trading hard kicks, the two run the ropes and each have the same idea of going with a crossbody…taking each other out! All four men begin pulling themselves up to their feet. Rondo goes for a Discus Clothesline that IVD ducks and Rondo connects with Starr! This allows Izzy to hit a Kick and Snare! Izzy covers!

2….

Rondo kicks out! Izzy gets up and the first thing she sees is Kennedy getting up in front of her so she swings for a clothesline! Kennedy ducks and tries for a German, Izzy grabs the ropes, blocking the move, as Kennedy falls back into the referee! Kennedy charges forward and Cactus Clotheslines IVD out of the ring! Rondo notices this, goes to the outside, and grabs a Steel chair! Rondo stalks Starr with the chair, holds it up high, but Kennedy sneaks up from behind and pulls the chair out of Kennedy’s hand! Rondo is stunned and looks incredulous at Kennedy, before getting hit with a Crescent Kick from Starr! Starr stares at Kennedy who has the chair in hand. Kennedy throws the chair to the side and motions for Starr to pin Rondo. Kennedy steps under the ropes as Starr turns back to Rondo, who calls for Starrstruck!

But Kennedy re-enters the ring, taps Starr on the shoulder and then nails him with a BitterSweet Chin Symphony! Kennedy goes outside to get the referee, and slides him into the ring as Rondo covers!

3!

Here are your winners @13:24 – “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan Rondo and “The Astonishing” Chris Kennedy!

Langdon Trafford: That's 4 points in the bag for Kennedy and Rondo, guys!!! While A Block has been thrown into a free-for-all scrum, this unlikely team looks like it has the potential to run away with B Block!!

David Weinstock: They beat The Phillip A. Jackson Project and now Rockstarrz I&I, its going to take something special that Genocide or The Echo can cook up to stop Rondo and Kennedy!!!

Piers Gallagher: SPEAKING OF BEING COOKED, THESE TWO NEW-AGE IDIOTS ARE JUST ABOUT COOKED IN THIS TOURNAMENT! Maybe if they would actually learn to tag wrestle instead of spending all their time making eyes at each other, they wouldn't be serving up a goose egg in B Block!!

Izzy is checking on Starr in the ring as Rondo slides to the outside and stares at Kennedy with a devilish smile. The ringside camera catches Rondo saying "... thats what I'm talking about" to Kennedy, who looks at Rondo, shakes his head, and walks off to the back. Rondo stares at Chris Kennedy leaving and ignoring him, but nothing can wipe the smile off of Ryan Rondo's face tonight as the FWA logo signs us off.

-----

WORLDS STRONGEST TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT STANDINGS - DAY TWO

A BLOCK

Mad Kingdom - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)

Bullets and Bubblegum - 2 points (1 win, 0 losses)
    DFB - 2 points (1 win, 1 loss)
    SCV - 2 points
    (1 win, 1 loss)

HYPER-VIBE - 0 points (0 wins, 2 losses)

B BLOCK

Ryan Rondo/Chris Kennedy - 4 points
    (2 wins, 0 losses)
    The Echo - 2 points
    (1 win, 0 losses)
    The Phillip A. Jackson Project - 2 points
    (1 win, 1 loss)
    Genocide - 0 points
    (0 wins, 1 loss)
    Rockstarrz I&I - 0 points (0 wins, 2 losses)

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Re: 08 December 2017 - WS3T DAY 2 RESULTS

editors note: thanks so much to all matchwriters/segment writers who got us stuff in time for us to meet target. as mentioned in the news thread, we will be having a holiday break now, and Day 3 will be the first week of January. any problems with the show or needs/questions or if you want a detailed review, please PM me. i might not be able to answer any immediate queries tonight though because frankly i am exhausted and going off to watch murican footballz

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I'd like to especially thank KAIZEN and Sayer for handling things. I've been dealing with a personal situation that, quite frankly, has put me in a position where I can't focus on doing any FWA stuff... or anything productive for that matter. So major props to them as well as everyone else who has contributed. The FWA has had a strong year and I hope we can continue that momentum throughout 2018.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Hope everyone watches Die Hard to celebrate.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status
      Country                    United States

Apologies to Gambit for no showing. It was finals week for me during the promo deadline and I had a lot of shit I had to do.

I'm done now for the next month so I can just relax. Feels good.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    I'd like to especially thank KAIZEN and Sayer for handling things. I've been dealing with a personal situation that, quite frankly, has put me in a position where I can't focus on doing any FWA stuff... or anything productive for that matter. So major props to them as well as everyone else who has contributed. The FWA has had a strong year and I hope we can continue that momentum throughout 2018.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Hope everyone watches Die Hard to celebrate.
    Just worry about your issues as that's way more important, Kai and Sayer along with everybody else can handle things.

I have never heard of Die Hard- is it a good movie? Who is in it?

As for the FWA show- very good once again. I had a feeling Penny and Jason would win and was glad to see that- it was prob my fav promo out of all of them posted last week. Also congrats to all the other winners.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hanz gruber View Post

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Just worry about your issues as that's way more important, Kai and Sayer along with everybody else can handle things.

As for the FWA show- very good once again. I had a feeling Penny and Jason would win and was glad to see that- it was prob my fav promo out of all of them posted last week. Also congrats to all the other winners.
    Duuuude! Die Hard?! Really?! Bruce Willis with Alan Rickman (perfectly portrayed above by Jiggy) as the villain! Classic action movie! A must see, my favorite Christmas movie!

An enjoyable show! Happy to get the win, though I think I have Wolf to thank for that! I have time now to form some ideas for my next promo.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Duuuude! Die Hard?! Really?! Bruce Willis with Alan Rickman (perfectly portrayed above by Jiggy) as the villain! Classic action movie! A must see, my favorite Christmas movie!

An enjoyable show! Happy to get the win, though I think I have Wolf to thank for that! I have time now to form some ideas for my next promo.
    Tommy, you should know I am not very serious lol. Of course I named my character after Alan Rickman character. I changed the spelling as in EWNCW or HWA pumpkinhead had Hans Beerstien- so I changed zHans to Hanz.

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

As for the FWA show- very good once again. I had a feeling Penny and Jason would win and was glad to see that-
    Well of course ... it didn't have to beat anything

Block A is wide open but CK/RR seem to be running away with Block B ... very HYPE for The Echo/CKRR right now. Hope it's on the final day.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Tommy, you should know I am not very serious lol. Of course I named my character after Alan Rickman character. I changed the spelling as in EWNCW or HWA pumpkinhead had Hans Beerstien- so I changed zHans to Hanz.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Lol he has a point dude, you should've known he was joking when literally his name is Hans Gruber.

Tacos Rule!

Status

As for Die Hard being an Xmas movie, I think it is, but on FB we kind of debated it really being on on a post of Jose's as in Holy Jose from ewn. One of his friends says it only takes place during xma but is not a real xmas movie.

Status

One of his friends says it only takes place during xma but is not a real xmas movie.
    He'd be right. "Die Hard is a Christmas movie" is just something milquetoast hipsters started saying two years ago to trick people into thinking they were men's men. Great fucking movie tho

Thread Information