Thread: Clash of Champions 2017 - Breezango vs. The Bludgeon Brothers

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Night of Champions Clash of Champions 2017 - Breezango vs. The Bludgeon Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    This is going “2B” good.

Breezango have finally solved the case — well, really, The Ascension solved it and sort of goaded them into accepting the results — and now they’ll face off with their tormentors, The Bludgeon Brothers, at WWE Clash of Champions this Sunday at 8 ET/5 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

For months on “The Fashion Files,” Fandango & Tyler Breeze have been haunted by unseen aggressors who trashed their offices, stole their briefcase and chained them to a bathroom wall, with only one overarching clue as to their foes’ identities: “2B.” The Ascension, self-appointed best friends of the glamorous gumshoes, figured out pretty quickly that The Bludgeon Brothers, Harper & Rowan, were behind these attacks. However, The Fashion Police refused to listen to the former NXT Tag Team Champions and went so far as to allow them to sacrifice themselves in an apparent poisonous gas attack.

Lo and behold, Konnor & Viktor survived and resurfaced at their own funeral to provide Breezango with the final clue — two mallets — and reiterate that Breeze and ‘Dango had to face The Bludgeon Brothers to truly close their case. Given that Harper & Rowan have reinvented themselves as hammer-swinging titans who scorch the earth in their wake, the dapper detectives were obviously not raring to square up with them. But, they decided, if it got The Ascension to stop talking about it, they’d give it a shot.

Only one team will “B” victorious. Tune in to WWE Clash of Champions, streaming live this Sunday at 8 ET/5 PT on the award-winning WWE Network, to find out who.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Clash of Champions 2017 - Breezango vs. The Bludgeon Brothers

It'll be interesting to see if this match is a squash or if they'll give Breezango some notable offense.
    2B will get the win though, no doubt.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

I predict a 5 or 6 minute squash

HOSS MOD

Status

The write-up preview for this match is 5 stars. Not sure how the match'll go, but Harper/Rowan is never a bad thing.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

....finally?

Two fun teams. Should be a fun short one. I’m all in on Bludgeon Brothers.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information