Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: December 13th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: December 13th, 2017

Will Adam Cole shock the NXT Universe and beat the undefeated Aleister Black?
    Aleister Black vs. Adam Cole in and of itself is a huge matchup. Two of the world’s greatest Superstars doing battle for the first time in NXT is something every NXT fan has to see. Yet, add on the fact that a potential NXT Championship opportunity is at stake, and you have a dream showdown with potentially huge implications.

The winner of Black vs. Cole will go on to battle in a Fatal 4-Way No. 1 Contender’s Match to see who will challenge NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas at TakeOver: Philadelphia on Saturday, Jan. 27.

Undefeated since arriving in NXT, Black has sent every one of his opponents into the darkness via his devastating Black Mass spin kick. Cole, meanwhile, has led The Undisputed ERA in successfully shocking the system via chaos and disorder, most recently picking up the pinfall in the historic return of the WarGames Match.

Who will reign supreme when the unbeaten Aleister Black steps inside the squared circle with the one and only Adam Cole? Find out when the two face off tonight at a special start time of 7/6 C on USA Network.

Andrade “Cien” Almas begins his in-ring reign atop NXT
    Last week, NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas celebrated his title victory with an impassioned address to the NXT Universe. Tonight, El Idolo competes for the first time since winning his title at TakeOver: WarGames, in a match against the absurdly talented Fabian Aichner.

Almas is certainly riding high thanks to his NXT Championship win over Drew McIntyre, but he can’t take Aichner lightly. The Italian-born Superstar has been impressive since arriving to NXT, and he possesses a world-class combination of aerial ability and eye-catching power.

Can Aichner upset Almas in the NXT Champion’s first match as the titleholder? Or will El Idolo continue his hot streak and show the NXT Universe that he is here to stay atop NXT?

Don’t miss this explosive NXT showdown tonight at 7/6 C on USA Network.

The Authors of Pain put their brutality to the test against Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan
    The Authors of Pain are known for their ability to deliver unbearable amounts of pain to their opponents. However, tonight on NXT, Akam & Rezar face a tandem that loves to dispense a beating as much as they: Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan.

Coming off a brutal WarGames Match, Paul Ellering’s monsters will be champing at the bit to devastate their competition. However, the hard-hitting team of Burch & Lorcan have proven that they can dish out a drubbing as well as they can receive one. Which duo will win tonight’s slugfest?

Peyton Royce looks to stake her claim for an NXT Women’s Title opportunity
    New NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon must get used to having a target on her back, as Peyton Royce will be the first Superstar to try to stake her claim at a championship opportunity.

Peyton Royce and her Iconic Duo partner, Billie Kay, interrupted the NXT Women’s Champion’s media session last week and demanded a chance to beat up Moon. Royce and Kay argued that since Nikki Cross was the one who got pinned by Moon during a Fatal 4-Way Match at TakeOver: WarGames, Royce deserves a chance to clash with Moon.

The Iconic Duo’s plea was enough to convince the new champion to step in the ring with Royce tonight in an Iconic showdown. If Royce can pull out a victory over Moon, there may be an NXT Women’s Title opportunity for the Aussie Superstar down the road. However, there’s one question to answer: Can Royce avoid Moon’s devastating Eclipse finisher?

Moon vs. Royce streams tonight exclusively on the WWE Network airing of WWE NXT. Be sure to catch this hotly anticipated Women’s division showdown at 8/7 C.

Zen Through Bacon

Status
      Country                    UK

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: December 13th, 2017

Hang on, so the USA Network showing of NXT which has always prided itself on it's strong portrayal of the womens division is not showing the womens match for it's first ever Network broadcast? Odd decision.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaconBuddha View Post
    Hang on, so the USA Network showing of NXT which has always prided itself on it's strong portrayal of the womens division is not showing the womens match for it's first ever Network broadcast? Odd decision.
    More commercials on the TV version man. Stuff had to be cut. The minute long Authors match wasn't going to do it.

Oney rules btw.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

That Oney and Burch/AOP math was seven goddamn stars.

Adam Cole sucks. One of Black’s weaker matches.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Meh, I know you and Ed disagree, but I actually liked that a fair bit. Think Cole's getting too harsh a rep since coming to NXT. Not great, but he's solid at worst.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    Meh, I know you and Ed disagree, but I actually liked that a fair bit. Think Cole's getting too harsh a rep since coming to NXT. Not great, but he's solid at worst.
    I didn’t think the match was bad but it definitely didn’t fit the recent Black standards and it just feels like Adam Cole is so one note even in WWE’s developmental. I’m still just so bored by him and feel like nothing will ever do it at this point for me if him on my favorite wrestling show can’t do it.

EDIT: best part was when everyone was singing along to Black’s theme when he came out. What a fucking star.
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 12-14-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

I get it, I just think he's definitely been better since being signed. Not on the level he was during his rise, but above where he was during his decline. Whether its down to his own work or just presentation/kept to shorter matches.

Spoiler:

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

- So, Fabian Aichner is pretty fuckin' great, right? He's like this perfect mix of cruiserweight agility and brute power. Like, you would've expect someone the size of Aichner to pull off springboard DDTs and planchas, but here he is pulling it off flawlessly, before powerbombing Andrade Almas into the mat so hard that Zelina Vega began writing up Almas's last will & testament.

Plus there's that little bit of continuity in Almas starting off the match with a quick offensive burst, then briefly turning back into a lazabout playboy before Fabian beats him into taking this seriously. It's a short match but it's a nice one for showcasing Fabian and how despite now being Champion and top of NXT through Zelina Vega's ultra-focusing, there's still enough of the old Almas within him to almost cost him a victory right after his title win.

- Aw, Good Boy Alexander's weirdo Sanity friends signed his neck brace. What good buddies.

- Team Burcan! Or Lorch. Or the Bald Brawlers. Gasp, 2B! I fuckin' knew it. Seriously though we need a team name for these two. Something nice to hold onto since they can't get a win yet. I thought AoP were being geared for a call-up, but I guess they're sticking around in NXT for a bit longer. Solid but short match, makes me wish Oney & Danny get up to the next level at some point.

- Peyton Royce busted out a 619, as if I couldn't find a reason to applaud her even more. Short match with Ember Moon, but fairly good. No flaws. Nikki Cross saving people from an Iconic Duo beatdown is starting to become a pattern now, between saving Ruby Riot twice and Ember Moon now. I guess she's either the unsung savior to the beaten and downtrodden, or she just really fucking hates the Iconic Duo. Either or.

- Fuckin' lol, that kid fistbumped Montez Ford but totally left Angelo Dawkins hanging. Nice job, kid.

- Oh thank god, Aliester Black won, we're spared the idea of an Adam Cole Hottest Free Agent Title Reign. Solid main event tho, aside from Cole stopping the action four or five times to get that dumb 'ADUM COAL, BAYBAY' thing in. At this point he's little more than a catchphrase which can only be awkwardly shoved in at inopportune times. It's going to be Bobby Roode spamming 'GLORIOUS' again, but worse. Cole being so up himself and cocky only to get his head caved in with Black Mass was neat payoff tho, so idk maybe I got worked by an overrated wrestler, who knows.

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status

ADAM COLE BAYBAY
    ADAM COLE BAYBAY
    ADAM COLE BAYBAY
    ADAM COLE BAYBAY
    ADAM COLE BAYBAY

God that main event was the match of my nightmares and lived down to my expectations. Black may be doing better in NXT but he still ain't that good to make Average Adam watchable. Weak match.

Bless Peyton Royce I love her so much. And Nikki Cross.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

As someone who saw very little Adam Cole before he arrived in NXT, I'm disappointed. I temper my expectations, always, because this is pro-wrestling... but if you can't have a good match with Aleister fucking Black then you're doing something wrong.

Thread Information