Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: WWE Mixed Mixed Match Challenge Discussion

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: WWE Mixed Mixed Match Challenge Discussion

So if FB orders another tournament, do you want to see another mixed tag tournament, some kind of tag tournament with unlikely partners, a trios tournament, or something else?

And would it either being soon after this ends or at the same time next year change your answer?

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

SAY MY NAME

Status
      Country                    England

I think the mixed tag stuff has been a hit and allowed for storytelling/angles that we don't see on any other WWE product, and I think it works well for the short in and out fb watch model. If they did a trios tournament for example, I'd find myself wanting it to be a CWC type thing where I want the matches to be as great as they could be rather than short sports entertainment fun, if you catch my drift.

Just do MMC 2 but with some fresh couples and a less predictable result.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I think the mixed tag stuff has been a hit and allowed for storytelling/angles that we don't see on any other WWE product, and I think it works well for the short in and out fb watch model. If they did a trios tournament for example, I'd find myself wanting it to be a CWC type thing where I want the matches to be as great as they could be rather than short sports entertainment fun, if you catch my drift.

Just do MMC 2 but with some fresh couples and a less predictable result.
    I agree, though I think maybe unlikely tags could work.

I'd love to see a NXT team or two included if they did a MMC2. Johnny/Candice, Zelina/Andrade, or a Sanity team for example.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

SAY MY NAME

Status
      Country                    England

but Johnny got released so that's not happening.

Ciampa/Candice, now some sparks might fly if Regal forces them to team together.

Ready For Asuka

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah that would be Opposites Attract Mixed Match Challenge and it would be dope to see. As for the Asuka thing for one those comments a page back lolz, but personally it didn't bother the talk of her streak, her streak during the Match because I was into was she was doing with the Miz. She is a very reserved person, and she seems to be really having fun teaming with Miz, and this whole MMC has been fun from start to finish. Not happy Rusev and Lana are not moving on, but don't worry either Lil Big or Awe-Ska will handle them. Don't forget we are getting a Second Chance Vote type of thing so Rusev and Lana might face Roode and Charlotte again, if not them pulling for Mandy and Goldust because I really dug them together especially when Goldie was in a daze over Mandy. It gave me that Sherri and HBK type of vibe but the roles were reversed.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

I've really enjoyed the show on the whole and it's thoroughly entertaining. The wrestling ain't always a technical masterclass but fuck it's fun. I'm a little pissed that the semi-final is what the final should've been; Aweska vs. lilBIG is going to be the most entertaining of all the matches, I feel and is really the only match that has stakes to it with the particular talent's on either side - Braun and Alexa are the only people I can convincingly see beating Miz and Asuka but I guess if the final is Awesuka vs. The Robe Warriors, they can at least promote "WrestleMania implications" for it.

I'd be up for another run of these but like others have said, I'd want this similar format and it to stay as a Mixed Match deal because it allows for silly fun - anything else would kinda feel like it needed to more serious I reckon.

Sweet Meat

Status

some of the other matches were more fun maybe, idk, but this was one of the best matches in terms of just being a good ass match in the tournament. a heel sasha/becky feud post shake up could be a lot of fun with the year sashas having

Spoiler:

Thread Information