Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WWE Mixed Mixed Match Challenge Discussion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Mixed Mixed Match Challenge Discussion

So this first match is up at least in America. I heard for certain countries it would be posted on Thursday on the network.

First match was pretty good. Never was too big of a fan of Sasha Banks. She's pretty decent in the ring, but a little sloppy to me with her work. She botched her finisher at the end of the match. Could have been Nattie out of place, so maybe I'm wrong with totally blaming Sasha.

The Mixed match is a certainly a change in psychology, at one point Sasha broke up a pin attempt on the men. I would assume that would be more something Nattie would do. I get she's playing more of a chicken-shit heel here, but still would think she'd be the one to do that.

The men portion of the match was slow moving, but fun to watch. Both men in my opinion have the 'it' factor, but to me they didn't seem to go that hard in the match.

I'm not surprised by the finish of the match, and I'm glad that Nakamura didn't really have anything to do with the loss.

I enjoy the chemistry between Sasha and Finn, they certainly seem to click together. Sasha in real life seems struck with Finn.

FUCK FACE

Status
      Country                    England

Just caught this, fun little watch and a solid match. Sasha in particular seemed motivated. I do feel like it's rushed in it's intro because it starts with a wrestler coming out, you've got Renee and Saxton doing some hype work during the ring entrances and then the three commentators doing more introductions during the opponents entrances while shoe horning in clips of other teams in the competition. I really don't think 5 voices explaining the show are necessary for a 20 minute thing. Cut Renee and Saxton from the show and just let the commentators say what they need to say while the cameras are on the entrances.

It's worth watching for Natalya dancing to Nakamura's entrance alone.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Just caught this, fun little watch and a solid match. Sasha in particular seemed motivated. I do feel like it's rushed in it's intro because it starts with a wrestler coming out, you've got Renee and Saxton doing some hype work during the ring entrances and then the three commentators doing more introductions during the opponents entrances while shoe horning in clips of other teams in the competition. I really don't think 5 voices explaining the show are necessary for a 20 minute thing. Cut Renee and Saxton from the show and just let the commentators say what they need to say while the cameras are on the entrances.

It's worth watching for Natalya dancing to Nakamura's entrance alone.
    The production needs a bit of fine tuning and the commentators/competitors need to be set on if any contact = DQ. But I too liked it. In particular, the Nakamura catching Sasha, him doing his gimmick at her, and her diving over him was probably the most I enjoyed him in WWE besides the Sami/Aries/Jinder matches.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

FUCK FACE

Status
      Country                    England

I was legit watching the match thinking this arguably in Nakamura's top 5 WWE matches in the 2 years he's been with company. I like the Cena match more than you, but hated the Jinder matches so I reckon it's up there as a match he semi-tried in.

It's also funny to think that some Japanese wrestling fans probably got butt hurt over Natalya ordering Nakamura around saying let me show you how it's done.

Sully's Boner

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I was legit watching the match thinking this arguably in Nakamura's top 5 WWE matches in the 2 years he's been with company. I like the Cena match more than you, but hated the Jinder matches so I reckon it's up there as a match he semi-tried in.

It's also funny to think that some Japanese wrestling fans probably got butt hurt over Natalya ordering Nakamura around saying let me show you how it's done.
    Isn't Nattie supposed to have some weird dominatrix gimmick that she's never really done anything with anyway?
    The Bee's Knees, The Cat's Pajamas and The Whole Shebang

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Just checked it out now. Decent enough opener. the production defo needs some fine tuning as it felt weird kicking off the show with Balors entrance and then no commetary until half way through his entrance, but it was a good start.

Frankly this whole thing is worth it just for the promos.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I thought that was probably Nakamura AND Balor’s second best main roster match so far. Unique and fun. Needs some punch up, but easy to watch.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status

This was fun.

And not overlong or overblown... although Michael Cole saying he was the most excited he's been in his twenty years in the company was idiotic.

A weekly WWE show that's not NXT that I'm actually gonna watch.

Thread Information