Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - December 12th, 2017

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

SD Live WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - December 12th, 2017

SmackDown LIVE preview, Dec. 12, 2017: Rivals collide ahead of WWE Clash of Champions
    The fate of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn will be decided during a tag team battle against Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura at WWE Clash of Champions, as the troublesome duo’s careers in all of WWE will be on the line. But before the huge showdown in Boston, KO will have to step inside the squared circle with The King of Strong Style on this Tuesday’s edition of SmackDown LIVE, with Zayn and Orton in their partner’s respective corners.

After Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan forced Owens to be handcuffed to the ring rope to prevent him from interfering in Orton and Zayn’s match this past Tuesday, KO used bolt cutters to escape and subsequently unleash a vicious attack on The Viper, with a little help from his best friend. The assault was thwarted thanks to the Nakamura, who burst onto the scene and clobbered KO and Zayn with thunderous Kinshasa knee strikes.

What will happen when these two rivals lock horns? Find out this Tuesday on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!

WWE Champion AJ Styles and Jinder Mahal come face to face tonight on SmackDown LIVE
    WWE Champion AJ Styles and Jinder Mahal are on a collision course set for WWE Clash of Champions. However, the bitter rivals will come face to face one last time before their battle in Boston tonight on SmackDown LIVE.

Mahal has been in a rage since his WWE Title reign came to an end in Manchester, England last month at the hands of The Phenomenal One. The Modern Day Maharaja unleashed his fury on Styles last week, blindsiding the champion before he was set to take on Mahal’s associates, The Singh Brothers, in a Handicap Match. Despite the attack, Samir & Sunil were no match for the victorious Styles, who even booted Mahal in the face when he tried to interfere.

Will these two Superstars be able to meet face to face without coming to blows? What will happen as this combustible rivalry nears its boiling point? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!

The Riott Squad battle Carmella, Tamina & Lana
    All six Superstars will be at ringside for the SmackDown Women’s Championship Match this Sunday, serving as Lumberjacks for the title bout between Charlotte Flair and Natalya.Before their focus turns to keeping those two competitors inside the ring, however, The Riott Squad and Carmella, Tamina & Lana will have the opportunity to unleash their fury on each other.

All six women are upset at being left out of the title picture and confronted Smackdown LIVE General Manager Daniel Bryan about it last week, leading to the announcement of the Lumberjack Match for the title. Yet, with tensions running high throughout Team Blue’s Women’s division, this match has been made in hopes that the tension won’t spill over into the title bout. What will happen when these two trios clash on SmackDown LIVE?

The Usos take on Rusev & Aiden English
    Last Tuesday, Rusev & Aiden English turned the SmackDown LIVE Tag Team division on its head after defeating The New Day and being added into the SmackDown Tag Team Title Match at WWE Clash of Champions. This week, the pair will get the chance to rack up another big win ahead of the Fatal 4-Way Match for the titles when they take on the reigning SmackDown Tag Team Champions, The Usos.

Will this Rusev Day be filled with elation for The Bulgarian Brute and the bard of Team Blue? Or will their holiday be spent on lockdown in the Uso Penitentiary?

Breezango pay tribute to The Acension in A Very Special Fashion Files
    On the last edition of The Fashion Files, The Ascension made a truly brave sacrifice, staying behind in a room being filled with poisonous gas so their best friends, Breezango, could escape and continue their investigations.

Tonight, Tyler Breeze & Fandango will honor their best friends in A Very Special Fashion Files. How will The Fashion Police pay tribute to Konnor & Viktor? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Tranquilo

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown Live Discussion Thread - December 12th, 2017

Loving the Yep Movement by Sami and Kevin, and now kicking off the show with THE CHAMP!
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Sweet Meat

Status

I'm enjoying the C show already baby (and a C is a good grade in this case)

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Da fuck it's too obvious to see the Singh Brothers are going to try to screw over AJ. Styles is too smart to fall for that really lol.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Sweet Meat

Status

the singh bros are NOT dingleberries!

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Tranquilo

Status

Uncle Al
    Rest in power, Flock U

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    the singh bros are NOT dingleberries!
    They are a bunch of Mistletoe boboheads.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    They are a bunch of Mistletoe boboheads.
    just a few days til youre kissing the feet of the new wwe champion

Spoiler:

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    just a few days til youre kissing the feet of the new wwe champion

I'll kiss his feet right now what does that pay? Seriously though Mahal's Suit there was clean.

Real Women of Genius

Sweet Meat

Status

Even haters can admit Mahal's entrance, theme, style, and Singhs are dope

Spoiler:

Tranquilo

Status

His theme is dope and his suit game is on point, Singhs are aight I guess.
    Rest in power, Flock U

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Damn they are doing Charlotte vs Riott right now? Thought they were save that Match-up for later, but maybe they won't be a winner, but I wouldn't mind Ruby taking the W here to show she means business in the division.

Real Women of Genius

Tranquilo

Status

Nice dropkick from Naomi, that was rad.
    Rest in power, Flock U

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

They really had to rehash what Absolution did on Monday

Real Women of Genius

Friendship King

Status

Ohhey I'm here.

What'd I miss?

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Ohhey I'm here.

What'd I miss?
    Hmm well saw the Singh Brothers try to convince Styles they were no longer friends with him, that didn't work at all.

More Riott Squad vs SD Women's Division chaos

And we got Owens and Sami creating the Yep revolution.

Real Women of Genius

Friendship King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Hmm well saw the Singh Brothers try to convince Styles they were no longer friends with him, that didn't work at all.

More Riott Squad vs SD Women's Division chaos

And we got Owens and Sami creating the Yep revolution.

Someone edit that smiley to make it say 'Yep yep yep' instead. I'll reward them with rep.

Tranquilo

Status

I'd much rather have a glorious champion than a dumpster fire.

Welcome Wolf!
    Rest in power, Flock U

Friendship King

Status

oh man Breezango are gonna die.

They're gonna die so hard and they'll join their best friends The Ascension in the afterlife.

Sweet Meat

Status

Colin Delaney and JFDC!

Spoiler:

Thread Information