Thread: WWE United Kingdom Brand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Bastard of Bolton

Status

WWE United Kingdom Brand

In Early January of 2017 the WWE Held a tournament exclusively in the United Kingdom to crown it's first ever WWE United Kingdom Champion. The tournament would of course culminate with Tyler Bate defeating Pete Dunne to become the first ever WWE UK Champion. Since that time a WWE brand has been long rumored for the UK featuring the finest talent from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. However for reasons unknown as the months began to pass there was little to no word at all in regards to the future of the United Kingdom Brand. However while the brand may not have moved forward at first it doesn't mean some of it's talents didn't including both Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate who gave us all an epic rematch at NXT Takeover: Chicago which ended with Pete Dunne winning the title. Since that time Dunne has featured on several of the WWE's shows including NXT and most recently on an episode of Raw. However now it won't be fleeting appearances here or there for the UK champion as it can now be confirmed that the UK Brand is officially set to air on the WWE network. In the run up to the show wrestlers from all across the UK have been reported to have signed contracts with the promotion.

Champions
    WWE United Kingdom Champion: Pete Dunne
    WWE United Kingdom Tag Team Champions: The Coffey Brothers

Roster
    Adam "Flex" Maxted ~ Belfast, Northern Ireland ~ Flexplex (Jackhammer)
    "The Prestige" Ashton Smith ~ Manchester, England ~ Superkick
    "The Oddity" BT Gunn ~ Glasgow, Scotland ~ Gunnshot (Springboard Cutter)
    "Worth Every Penny" Charlie Sterling ~ Bristol, England ~ Ace Crusher
    "Calamari Catch King" Chris Brookes ~ Dudley, England ~ Calamari Catch (Octopus Stretch)
    "The Priority" Chris Ridgeway ~ Liverpool, England ~ Fujiwara Armbar
    Clint Margera ~ Wolverhampton, England ~ Death Valley Driver
    "The Human Hate Machine" Dave Mastiff ~ Dudley, England ~ Cannonball Senton
    "The Pride of Wales" Eddie Dennis ~ Cardiff, Wales ~ Severn Bride (Crucifix Buckle Bomb)
    "The Alpha Male" Iestyn Rees ~ Glouchester, England ~ Powerbomb
    "Mr.Mayhem" James Drake ~ Blackpool, England ~ Sit Out DDT
    "The One Man Purge" Jimmy Havoc ~ Camden, England ~ Acid Rainmaker (Wrist Lock transitioned into a short arm lariat)
    "Iron Man" Joe Coffey ~ Glasgow, Scotland ~ Black Coffey (Discus Lariat)
    Jordan Devlin ~ Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland ~ Moonsault
    "Pure Bliss" Josh Bodom ~ Bournemouth, England ~ Lobodomy (Pop Up Knee Strike)
    Kenny Williams ~ Glasgow, Scotland ~ Satellite DDT (Tilt A Whirl DDT)
    "The Dirty Wolf" Kid Lykos ~ Cambridgeshire, England ~ Full Moon (Spanish Fly)
    "Big Menz" Luke Menzies ~ Batley, England ~ Orange Crush Bomb
    "White Lightning" Mark Andrews ~ Cardiff, Wales ~ Shooting Star Press
    "The Real Deal" Mark Coffey ~ Glasgow, Scotland ~ Red Forman (Forearm Smash)
    "The Star Attraction" Mark Haskins ~ Oxford, England ~ Star Armbar (Bridging Fujiwara Armbar)
    "Flash" Morgan Webster ~ Abertilley, Wales ~ Britpop Drop (Fireman's carry neckbreaker)
    "The Showstealer" Nathan Cruz ~ Kingston Upon Hull, England ~ Cruz Control (Inverted Cloverleaf)
    "The Physical Specimen" Oliver Grey ~ Exeter, England ~ Twisting Brainbuster
    "The Bruiserweight" Pete Dunne ~ Birmingham, England ~ The Bitter End (Pumphandle Lift dropped into a Reverse STO)
    Rampage "Bad" Brown ~ Leeds, England ~ Sit Out Powerbomb
    "The Rockstar" Spud ~ Birmingham, England ~ Underdog (Corner Springboard Cutter)
    "All Day Star" Ryan Smile ~ Birmingham, England ~ Frog Splash
    "Mustache Mountain" Trent Seven ~ Wolverhampton, England ~ Seven Stars (Wrist Lock transitioned into a short arm lariat)
    "The Human Fidget Spinner" Tyler Bate ~ Dudley, England ~ Tyler Driver 97 (Sitout Double Underhook powerbomb)
    "The Gypsy" Tyson T-Bone ~ Worchester, England ~ Gypsies' Kiss (Full Nelson Slam)
    "The Regulator" Wolfgang ~ Glasgow, Scotland ~ The Howling (High Angle Senton Bomb)
    "Liverpool's Number 1" Zack Gibson ~ Liverpool, England ~ Shankly Gates (Grounded Top Wrist Lock)

Tag Teams/Stables
    Ashton Smith and Rampage Brown
    BT Gunn and Wolfgang
    Charlie Sterling and Oliver Grey
    Chris Brookes and Kid Lykos
    Clint Margera and Jimmy Havoc
    James Drake and Zack Gibson
    Joe Coffey and Mark Coffey
    Trent Seven and Tyler Bate

Other on air personnel
    Andy Shepherd - Ring Announcer
    Doug Williams - Color Commentator
    Joanna Rose - Backstage Correspondent
    John Gooden - Play by Play Announcer
    Katarina Leigh - General Manager

(Note: Hey guys, Been a while I know since I've like stepped into the world of Wrestling Bookers. This has been a project that has long been at the back of my mind as I am a big advocate of British Wrestling. Which definitely explains the strong presence of European grapplers in all of my previous BTBs haha. Apart from that I know my lay out atm is fairly basic but I will update this given time and ideas. I hope you all enjoy my work with the UK brand!
    Last edited by Shade; Today at 03:31 PM.

Thread Information