Thread: WWE United Kingdom Brand

Heel Champion

Status

Re: WWE United Kingdom Brand

Huge Championship match confirmed for next week's show

WWE United Kingdom Championship Match
    vs
    Pete Dunne (c) vs Doug Williams

It can be safe to say that "The Bruiserweight" Pete Dunne is as polarizing a figure that you can get in the world of wrestling. While it is unanimously agreed upon that the current reigning United Kingdom Champion is one of the best in the world at present. It is his bad attitude as well as at points classless actions which have earned him the ire of many. This includes one Doug Williams who is one of the most respected talents to have ever been produced by the UK. With his career winding down now after many celebrated years in the ring, Doug proudly accepted a role as color commentator for the UK Brand as he looked to help promote and if needed develop the UK stars of tomorrow. Unfortunately it was in this role that he and Pete Dunne would end up in one another's cross hairs since day one.

While at first it was only a few disrespectful barbs thrown by Dunne to Williams, it soon evolved into both men taking verbal shots at one another across shows before finally getting physical after Dunne defeated BT Gunn. Having been disgusted by what he'd seen Doug shoved Dunne to the ground before justifying his actions that Pete Dunne is a disgrace to UK wrestling and that the biggest shame in it all is that Dunne is immensely talented but that as a person he is letting everyone down. Especially when as champion he is the benchmark of the UK Brand. Of course the physicality between the two didn't sit well with GM Katarina Leigh. While at first it seemed like Doug Williams' days as part of the UK Brand may be numbered, Katarina having grown tired of Dunne's disrespect instead elected to make a match between Doug Williams and Pete Dunne for the UK Championship. With the title on the line against his most experienced foe yet can Pete Dunne retain his championship once more?

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Epsiode 11 - Bittersweet Symphony Review

Been meaning to check this out for a while.

I'm liking the recap of what went down the week before. Allows me to jump right into what's happening despite being a new reader. Before the show starts I'm wondering whether Brown/Smith are still tandems as listed in the opening post or not? Seems they've gone their separate ways. Also looking forward to seeing Douglas Williams in this, one of the most underrated stars of the last decade.

Great start to the night with Pete Dunne's disobedience backfiring big time on him. I don't see Williams wrestling the title away from Dunne but I can definitely see that match being a huge moment in Dunne's reign that proves he is the man. A clean win over Williams would make Dunne a star, if he's not one already.

CCK beat the tag champs!! Definitely the right step towards handing CCK a shot at the titles.

Good to see Bate pushing towards singles success without the need to get into a feud with his partner. Nice setup for Devlin/Bate with a little bit of history already behind them.

Well I guess we get to see Spud die trying, eh?

Compelling little segment between Andrews, Williams and Webster. Nice unique way of determining who doesn't get to face Haskins & Bodom. I will guess that Webster will be the one to drop out considering the focus put on Andrews and Williams' animosity.

Maybe CCK won't be in line for that shot then. Triple Threat seems like a great idea here.

Ah! Oliver Grey! Coming to a NXT Cruiserweight Climax very soon!

Big impact made by T-Bone as he becomes Rampage's new partner. I guess that answers my opening query.

A good win for Bate in the main event as expected. He's the obvious next challenge for Dunne and I hope that the feud between the two is built up well. The story writes itself with their history and after what I'm expecting will be a great match between Williams/Dunne we can move on to the big money feud between the former Strong Style partners.

I'll be trying to keep up with this Shade. It's a good thin you don't post too frequently.

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotto Durán View Post

Epsiode 11 - Bittersweet Symphony Review

Been meaning to check this out for a while.

I'm liking the recap of what went down the week before. Allows me to jump right into what's happening despite being a new reader. Before the show starts I'm wondering whether Brown/Smith are still tandems as listed in the opening post or not? Seems they've gone their separate ways. Also looking forward to seeing Douglas Williams in this, one of the most underrated stars of the last decade.

Great start to the night with Pete Dunne's disobedience backfiring big time on him. I don't see Williams wrestling the title away from Dunne but I can definitely see that match being a huge moment in Dunne's reign that proves he is the man. A clean win over Williams would make Dunne a star, if he's not one already.

CCK beat the tag champs!! Definitely the right step towards handing CCK a shot at the titles.

Good to see Bate pushing towards singles success without the need to get into a feud with his partner. Nice setup for Devlin/Bate with a little bit of history already behind them.

Well I guess we get to see Spud die trying, eh?

Compelling little segment between Andrews, Williams and Webster. Nice unique way of determining who doesn't get to face Haskins & Bodom. I will guess that Webster will be the one to drop out considering the focus put on Andrews and Williams' animosity.

Maybe CCK won't be in line for that shot then. Triple Threat seems like a great idea here.

Ah! Oliver Grey! Coming to a NXT Cruiserweight Climax very soon!

Big impact made by T-Bone as he becomes Rampage's new partner. I guess that answers my opening query.

A good win for Bate in the main event as expected. He's the obvious next challenge for Dunne and I hope that the feud between the two is built up well. The story writes itself with their history and after what I'm expecting will be a great match between Williams/Dunne we can move on to the big money feud between the former Strong Style partners.

I'll be trying to keep up with this Shade. It's a good thin you don't post too frequently.

Thanks for the review Syk my good man! Always liked doing the brief recaps of the past shows tbh for the reason you mentioned. Means it helps fill in the gaps for anyone who hasn't been able to follow everything you know. The Dunne/Williams story has been a lot of fun to write in all truth. As originally I didn't plan for it but gradually the seeds were planted and I was able to improvise it. Plus it has been a lot of fun to write I cannot lie. CCK debut was a huge win for them and one which firmly establishes them as ones to watch in the division. Which is why I added that later segment with the GYV as I wanted to make sure that despite their win it was clear they was not the only contenders out there.

Need to correct that opening post thing with Brown and Smith that was something I meant to edit out and didn't get round to. Thanks for reminding me mate. I can't lie I have big plans for Bate and without giving too much away there will be a big announcement coming soon in regards to him and the future which I hope everyone will like. Thanks once again for the feedback mate Much appreciated

Heel Champion

Status

Travis Banks joins the UK Brand!

In some huge news revealed today it can be confirmed that Travis Banks has signed a contract with the WWE to compete as part of the UK Brand. The New Zealand native who has long been living in the UK himself has wowed fans across the UK and in the states thanks to his hard hitting style. This has seen him win titles in many promotions including Progress where he is the current world champion. Banks despite his signing is believed to not be debuting right away as plans are already in store for his arrival at a later date.

Heel Champion

Status

WWE United Kingdom Brand ~ Episode 012 ~ Don't let the sun go down on me
    2/2/18
    Empress Ballroom, Blackpool

Astroid Boys' Dusted kicks off this week's episode of the UK Brand. Kicking off this show is not one but two video packages. The first focuses on the highlights from the previous show. Events such as Katarina announcing Williams vs Dunne, CCK upsetting the Coffey Brothers and Tyler Bate defeating Jordan Devlin are focused on. Once this video comes to an end the second video highlights the story of Doug Williams and Pete Dunne and how the actions of the champion caused the retired wrestler to step out from behind the table and set this match up. Once the video comes to an end the show officially opens up inside the empress ballroom. With an electric crowd in attendance we are taken to the commentary table where for one night John Gooden is joined by UK wrestling legend Johnny Saint.

As the cameras take us to the ring while our General Manager's entrance theme plays. The cameras show Katarina Leigh standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in her hand. The general manager has a big smile on her face as she begins by saying that for a long time the UK scene has in her mind been the best in wrestling and that this UK Brand has been proof of such thanks to the efforts of it's wrestlers as well as it's fans. It is with that Katarina makes a blockbuster announcement that on Friday March 2nd for the first time time ever the UK Brand will be going live for it's first ever UK Showcase!

The crowd explodes into cheers at the announcement while Katarina promises a great night packed with great action. Which brings her to her first announcement in regards to the show itself. Mentioning how the UK Championship is on the line tonight. Katarina states that the winner of tonight's main event will then be defending the UK Championship up against this man...

The crowd's pops huge as Tyler Bate's theme begins to play and he emerges out from the back. Bate has a confident smile on his face as he meets Katarina in the ring and shakes her hand. Katarina then passes Tyler the microphone as the crowd continues to chant his name. A confident Bate then talks about tonight's main event as he states that he will be watching the match closely and that personally he doesn't have a preferred opponent. As on one hand it would be an honor for him to fight Doug Williams for the UK Championship whilst on the other it would be great for him to take that title back from Pete Dunne. Closing out the promo Tyler Bate makes it clear that come March 2nd the UK Championship will be strapped around his waist once more as he will become a 2 time UK Champion!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match One: Kenny Williams vs Morgan Webster vs Mark Andrews

Opening the show was a high stakes triple threat match with a twist. As three men all united in a quest for revenge would battle for the rights to take part in a tag team match the following week against Mark Haskins and Josh Bodom. With the kicker being the man pinned in this match would be the one not competing in said match. What followed was a great opening contest packed with non stop action and numerous near falls as all three men looked to send a message ahead of next week's tag team match. In the end however the match would end in a thrilling conclusion as it looked like Morgan Webster had Andrews beat with the Britpop Drop when Kenny Williams drilled Webster with a knee strike before putting him down with the satellite DDT for the victory over Webster.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Kenny Williams!

The crowd cheers as the announcement is made and Kenny Williams climbs to his feet in the ring. As Kenny Williams climbs to his feet in the ring and gets his arm raised. On the outside of the ring we see Mark Andrews slowly take a knee before he stares at Williams knowing it will be the two of them who have to team up the following week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning backstage the cameras take us to the locker room area where Trent Seven is standing by with Joanna Rose. Seven is quick to react to the earlier news about the UK Showcase and Tyler Bate's title shot. As he says that while he is sad that for now it is the end of his and Tyler's run as a team. With the closing of one door a new one has opened and it is his time to also go on his way and look to the future. Before Joanna can continue the interview however the two would be interrupted by the presence of Jordan Devlin. Still stinging from his defeat at the hands of Bate, Devlin is quick to ask Seven how it feels to be the Marty Jannetty of his team with Bate. This doesn't sit well with Seven who responds by slapping Devlin hard across the jaw. What followed was a quick scuffle between the two men which is quickly broken up by security and officials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Two: Grizzled Young Vets vs Oliver Grey and Charlie Sterling

After their confrontation with CCK at the previous show. The pressure was on the duo of James Drake and Zack Gibson to perform here as they battled Oliver Grey and Charlie Sterling. What followed was a highly enjoyable back and forth tag team match with Charlie Sterling in particular impressing. Unfortunately despite his impressive performance in this match eventually Sterling would be the one to take the fall as after Oliver Grey wiped out both himself and Gibson with a clothesline over the rope. Sterling would be tossed into the ring post before planted with a DDT by Drake for the pin.

Shepherd: And the winners of the match James Drake and Zack Gibson!

The crowd erupts into boos as the announcement is made and soon Drake is joined in the ring by Gibson. As the two men begin celebrating their victory, the cameras take us backstage where both Chris Brookes and Kid Lykos are watching on from a TV in the locker room.

Returning backstage the cameras take us to the hallway of the arena where Adam 'Flex' Maxted is standing by. The brash former reality star despite being win less thus far on the UK Brand is packed full of his usual bravado. Proclaiming himself as a future champion and the soon to be benchmark of British Wrestling. Maxted calls his bad luck a series of flukes that will soon be coming to an end. True to form with most of his run Maxted's boasting would soon come back to bite him as he found himself face to face with Dave Mastiff. Fed up with hearing Maxted boast every week backstage before getting his ass kicked. Mastiff swears that he will shut his mouth once and for all in their match tonight.

With that the cameras take us backstage to the locker room area. It appears we have been taken to the midst of a confrontation as the team of CCK and the Grizzled Young Vets begin trading insults back and forth. A brawl would then break out between the two teams after James Drake shoved Kid Lykos while Zack Gibson slugged Chris Brookes. As the two teams engaged in a brawl in the locker room they soon would find themselves joined in this affray by the UK Brand Tag Team Champions. The Coffey Brothers toss their belts on the ground before joining in the fight with Joe Coffey going right after Chris Brookes while Mark Coffey laid out Drake with a brutal forearm smash. With the brawl destroying parts of the locker room before it soon spills out into the hallway. The security team then rush to the scene as they look to gain control on this wild situation.

Match Three: Dave Mastiff vs Adam Maxted

After his brash remarks earlier on in the evening Adam Maxted found himself in an unenviable position as he stepped in the ring with Dave Mastiff. The hulking British heavyweight very much dominated this contest against the former reality star who still remains win less as part of the UK Brand. As the match continued once again in the crowd we saw a look at a stoic Gideon Grey who watched on as Maxted surprisingly launched a comeback after he hit Mastiff with a DDT. But Maxted's arrogance soon came to bite him as he foolishly looked for a scoop slam on Dave only to buckle under the weight of Mastiff who fell on top of him. Not long after Mastiff would finish Maxted with a cannonball senton for a victory.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Dave Mastiff!

The crowd gives Mastiff some respectful applause as the announcement is made before he leaves the ring. The cameras meanwhile go back to the crowd where Gideon Grey remains expressionless.

Standing by in the locker room area watching the show as it goes on are Ryan Smile, Chris Ridgeway and Eddie Dennis. As the trio look on the locker room door soon opens before an angered Wolfgang walks into the room. Wolfgang is still demanding answers as he looks to find out who laid out his tag team partner a few weeks ago. Unfortunately none of the three men are any help in regards to the matter as they all state they have no idea who attacked BT Gunn. Despite not being convinced Wolfgang seems to agree when they all state that they have no reason to cover one another. Frustrated at his lack of progress Wolfgang announces he'll go see the general manager.

The cameras then cut to the office of our general manager. Standing by with her associate Luke Menzies is a bemused Katarina Leigh. The GM is listening in as Rockstar Spud makes his pitch for another match against "The Alpha Male" Iestyn Rees. After hearing Spud out Katarina reminds him that he is not cleared to compete for a few more weeks due to the beating Rees gave him before also reminding him of just how one sided their last match was. Despite this knowledge Spud makes it clear that he wants this match more than anything and that Katarina has known him for years. He's always worked for his opportunities and always battled adversity without ever asking for help. But this time Spud is asking for help and what he is asking for is this match against Rees. Sighing as she shakes her heard, Katarina appears to be conflicted as she says that she has always admired the fight Spud has. With that Katarina despite her concerns grants Spud one more match with Rees at the UK Showcase.

Match Four: Ashton Smith vs Tyson T-Bone w/Rampage Brown

A grudge match set from last week's show. Ashton Smith found himself in the ring against Rampage Brown's new tag team partner Tyson T-Bone. This was a physical contest from the off as Smith surprisingly looked to throw down with T-Bone. Watching at ringside Brown remained stoic as slowly this decision to fight T-Bone began to backfire on Smith. Slowly as Smith got overwhelmed by strikes it appeared that at ringside even Rampage Brown began to show slight concern for his former partner. Showing no quit in him Smith tried valiantly to remain in the fight but a nasty headbutt from T-Bone allowed him to then plant Smith with a Full Nelson Slam for the victory.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Tyson T-Bone!

The crowd boos as the announcement is made and yet despite being victorious Tyson T-Bone is not finished as he pummels Ashton with punches and forearms. That is until he is pulled off Smith by Rampage Brown. Brown looks to talk his partner down before he raises Tyson's arm in the air while the ref checks on Smith.

With that the cameras then once again cut to the general manager's office where an aggressive Wolfgang storms into the room. Demanding answers as to who attacked his friend and tag team partner. Wolfgang doesn't look happy as Katarina Leigh states that there is still no word as to who the assailant was. Visibly irritated Katarina then makes it clear that she is not happy with the way Wolfgang has been acting. Informing him that she has been given word that BT Gunn will in fact return next week and that maybe then they will get their answers. Katarina follows up by stating that similar to Wolfgang she knows someone out there looking for a fight and announces Wolfgang vs Iestyn Rees for the next show.

Main Event: Pete Dunne vs Doug Williams ~ WWE UK Championship

Finally it was time for the main event of the evening and what was quite possibly the most anticipated match featured as part of the UK Brand thus far as Pete Dunne battled Doug Williams. The packed crowd in attendance were electric before the bell even rang and unsurprisingly every fan in the building was fully behind Doug Williams as they hoped he could turn back the clock once more. With the bad blood between them this was a physical contest in which it seemed that both men were looking to prove something to one another. As the contest went on Doug's experience began to play a factor as well as his surprising willingness to bend the rules in an effort to punish Pete Dunne as well as possibly show him the error of his ways. The longer the match went the more clear that this was a fantastic match between the two men with back and forth action plus the drama of this being Doug's last hurrah aiding it. With the knowledge that Doug had stepped out of retirement for this contest adding to it the crowd popped huge for every near fall he scored on Dunne.

To his credit despite his time away from the ring Doug was able to keep up with his much younger opponent and also hit many of his old high spots. This included near falls with his trusted moves The Bomb Scare Knee Drop as well as the Revolution DDT as well as a close near submission following the British figure four. Unfortunately for Doug it seemed that nothing he could do would put the champion away. As the match reached it's twenty first minute mark Williams looked to end it with the Chaos Theory but Dunne having the move well scouted was able to toss Doug into the turnbuckle shoulder first before scoring a near fall of his own following a nasty forearm smash. This blow appeared to be a turning point in the contest as Dunne viciously beat down Doug Williams from this point and seemed more content with punishing Doug as opposed to pinning him.

This behavior as Doug had long predicted eventually cost Dunne as he started looking to humiliate Doug by trash talking him and slapping him on several occasions after a particularly nasty forearm smash. Dunne then looked for another hard slap across the face of Williams who he appeared to be propping up with his other hand but Doug had this scouted and ducked under before hitting the Chaos Theory. The crowd was on it's feet as Williams went for a cover but to the shock of everyone Dunne barely kicked out before the count of three. Tired and exhausted Williams slowly got to his feet with the disappointment written all over his face. Doug motions once more for the Chaos Theory and walks over to the downed Dunne. Before Doug can pick him up Dunne kicks out Williams' knee. This sends Doug stumbling forward into a triangle choke from Dunne. The submission is locked in tight as the crowd boos. Williams falls to a knee in the hold as Dunne begins to punish him with elbow strikes off his back.

Valiantly Doug tries to reach for the ropes with his free hand but is unable to reach them. Dunne tries to use his hands to pull Doug's legs out from under him as Doug tries to stand again. This allows Dunne to roll Doug onto his side while keeping the hold on. Ever the ring general Doug tries to reach for the ropes with his feet as the crowd cheers him on but he is just too far away. With the crowd chanting his name Williams begins to roll Dunne onto his back before scoring a close near fall as Dunne's shoulders were down. Dunne despite having to re-position keeps the choke as Williams begins to attempt to stand. As Williams gets to his feet despite still being in the submission it appears he is going for a last ditch and wants to slam his way out. Despite his face going red from the submission Williams hoists Dunne slowly in the air looking for a slam but as he hoists Dunne up Pete lets go and body scissors on his way down while catching him in a guillotine choke to the horror of the crowd. Williams falls to his knees as Dunne pulls him down to the canvas and after a few seconds the referee checks the arm of Doug before calling for the bell.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match and still champion Pete Dunne!

The crowd in attendance is booing loudly as the announcement is made while Pete Dunne gets to his feet. Dunne gets his arm raised in the air before being presented with his title by the referee. As Dunne holds the title in the air celebrating his win the ref checks on Doug Williams who slowly begins to come round. Realizing he lost Williams covers his face with his hands in disappointment. That is until Pete Dunne stands over Doug Williams and extends him his hand. The crowd in attendance begin to cheer and applaud as Williams lowers his hands and allows Dunne to help him to his feet. With the crowd clapping and cheering for Williams, Pete Dunne in a surprising display of respect raises Doug's arm high in the air.

Doug lowers his arm before he and Dunne face off and both men nod their heads to one another while tears begin to stream down Doug's eyes. Williams snatches Dunne in a tight hug clearly respecting the champion and his skills. Dunne appears to have a slight smile on his face as he hugs Doug back while the crowd is on it's feet cheering. Dunne backs up and starts to clap for Doug while Williams motions for a microphone from Andy Shepherd. Shepherd climbs up onto the apron and holds one out for Doug who takes it and turns back to the center of the ring where he is blasted with a running elbow by Pete Dunne!

Any cheers or goodwill the champion had earned quickly evaporates as he puts the boots to Williams here. Dunne pummels the champion with punches and elbows before he starts stomping on Doug's face. Dragging Williams to his feet Dunne then readies him for the Bitter End when Tyler Bate runs out from the back. As Tyler hits the ring Pete Dunne is quick to bail with his title while Doug falls back onto the mat. While Pete Dunne walks up the ramp Tyler Bate then helps Doug Williams to his feet in the ring before Bate this time raises Williams arm in the air as the show comes to a close.

(c)WorldWrestlingEntertainment

Heel Champion

Status

Big Main Event confirmed for this week's show
    vs
    Pete Dunne, Jordan Devlin and Dave Mastiff vs Doug Williams, Tyler Bate and Trent Seven

After a huge announcement for the main event of the upcoming UK Showcase on the 2nd of March. A huge main event has been confirmed for this week's show as part of the United Kingdom Brand. The match will feature UK Champion Pete Dunne and his long time rival/opponent for the UK showcase Tyler Bate each leading a team against one another in a 6 man tag team match. On Dunne's side will be "The Human Hate Machine" Dave Mastiff as well as the brash, outspoken Jordan Devlin who holds a noted grudge towards Bate and Seven. Meanwhile Bate's team will feature his friend/mentor Trent Seven as well as UK Brand commentator Doug Williams.

Drink It In Maaan!

Status
      Country                    United States

Man, I really dig the work that you are doing with this. And you had the idea before the WWE did! But I am glad that you have made some big signings. I really marked at that Dunne vs Williams match. Keep up the great work and ill keep and eye on this!

Heel Champion

Status

"For the first time in the history of the UK Brand since it's inception. An event will go live from the Empress Ballroom in Blackpool, England."
    "Taking place on Friday March 2nd, the show will feature the best the UK Brand has to offer"

WWE and the United Kingdom Brand present

UK Showcase

Card so far

United Kingdom Championship Match
    Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate

Rockstar Spud vs Iestyn Rees

Heel Champion

Status

New addition to the UK Brand confirmed

In a huge announcement today on WWE.com it can be confirmed that a new signing has been made for the UK Brand. This signing is probably the biggest pick up yet for the brand as it can be confirmed that Nick Aldis has signed a contract to participate with the show. The globally known superstar who also formerly participated in the UK revival of it's gladiators show is believed to be arriving after the UK showcase.

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Episode 12 Review

Good little recap to start us off.

Bate gets his shot and a match against either Dunne or Williams would be entertaining.

Interesting twist on the triple threat. Neat way to add some story.

Haha...Marty Jannetty reference for the cheap heat.

A DDT wins the match, bringing us back to the old school days when the DDT was an effective finisher. Love it.

Quick hype for the next match.

The champs joining in the brawl seems a bit of an odd choice. You'd think they would let the competition take each other out.

Mastiff vs. Maxted was a well written little read.

Good job here informing of Spud's current situation, with a bit of a history reminder and you made him look very determined, showing some character.

Excellent main event. Well written and keeping the belt on Dunne was the right decision. The post match stuff was brilliant. Dunne played the crowd well here and walks away with even more heat.

Overall, your main event was by and far the best stuff of the show. You have a lot going on because you have yourself such a big roster that it feels a little gets lost.

Huge 6 Man Tag announcement!

The UK Showcase is off to a strong build.

Nick Aldis is great but like I said above...feels like your roster is already a little too big. We shall see what he does though.

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BXSTXRD View Post
    Episode 12 Review

Good little recap to start us off.

Bate gets his shot and a match against either Dunne or Williams would be entertaining.

Interesting twist on the triple threat. Neat way to add some story.

Haha...Marty Jannetty reference for the cheap heat.

A DDT wins the match, bringing us back to the old school days when the DDT was an effective finisher. Love it.

Quick hype for the next match.

The champs joining in the brawl seems a bit of an odd choice. You'd think they would let the competition take each other out.

Mastiff vs. Maxted was a well written little read.

Good job here informing of Spud's current situation, with a bit of a history reminder and you made him look very determined, showing some character.

Excellent main event. Well written and keeping the belt on Dunne was the right decision. The post match stuff was brilliant. Dunne played the crowd well here and walks away with even more heat.

Overall, your main event was by and far the best stuff of the show. You have a lot going on because you have yourself such a big roster that it feels a little gets lost.

Huge 6 Man Tag announcement!

The UK Showcase is off to a strong build.

Nick Aldis is great but like I said above...feels like your roster is already a little too big. We shall see what he does though.
    Thank you for taking the time to review my last show dude. Very much appreciated! Glad to know you enjoyed the show as a whole. The triple threat was fun to build to with the twist that two of these three guys who are gonna beat the hell out of one another will need to team up the following week. It made for a fun dynamic and will definitely continue going into the tag match on the next show with Williams and Andrews against Haskins and Bodom. While it may seem odd that the Coffey Brothers got involved in that fight. What I've been trying to establish with them is that they are the rough, tough brawlers who just love a scrap. Plus with them clashing with both the vets and CCK. It sorta made sense for them to just be like fuck it, let's get em.

The main event was probably my best work so far in this booker. Everything with Williams and Dunne just came about so organically and that ending was purely designed to break hearts TBH. In truth the roster is a little packed out atm but that is more down by design than anything of me establishing the brand in the run up to Showcase. After the Showcase which I'm looking at in many ways as a season finale there will be some noted adjustments to it and the shows. This includes the arrivals of both Travis Banks and Nick Aldis. Thanks once more for the review!

Heel Champion

Status

WWE United Kingdom Brand ~ Episode 013 ~ There is a light that never goes out!
    9/2/18

As always it is to the tune of Dusted by Astroid Boys that opens another edition of the WWE UK Brand. Starting out the show is a video package highlighting all of the key events from the previous show. This starts out with the GM announcing the first ever UK Showcase before moving on to the action packed triple threat match between Kenny Williams, Mark Andrews and Morgan Webster. Once this ended the video moved on to Ashton Smith being defeated by Tyson T-Bone before finally shifting to what was a heart breaking main event as Pete Dunne defeated Doug Williams to retain the UK Championship. Once the video comes to an end this latest show opens up with John Gooden hyping up the show once again with guest commentator and UK wrestling legend Johnny Saint.

Match One: Ashton Smith vs Adam Maxted

Kicking off the show would be a singles match as Ashton Smith took on Adam Maxted. Maxted still yet to pick up a win here on the UK brand came into this match with a lot to prove. This was firmly on display here as Maxted tore into Smith with an increased aggression then usual. Despite his fire however he would find himself once more looking up at the lights as Ashton Smith was able to drop behind Maxted off a suplex attempt before connecting with a superkick for the win.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Ashton Smith!

The crowd cheers as the announcement is made and Ashton Smith begins to climb to his feet in the ring. But just as the referee goes to hold Smith's arm in the air he is blindsided from behind by Tyson T-Bone. Smith falls to the canvas and T-Bone pummels him with elbows and punches as the crowd jeers. Having laid Smith out, T-Bone leaves the ring as the ref starts to check on Ashton.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras then cut to the hallway of the arena where both Tyler Bate and Trent Seven are standing by. It appears there is a slight bit of tension between the two despite their history as Seven asserts that while he would not have split their team up so soon, that Seven is proud of Bate for getting another UK title shot. Whatever issues or friction that was there soon subsides not long after as both men are joined by Doug Williams. Williams after thanking Bate for his help last week turns his attention towards tonight's main event. It is here that Bate, Seven and Williams fully get on the same page as they all agree to humble Pete Dunne once and for all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Two: Mark Andrews and Kenny Williams vs Josh Bodom and Mark Haskins w/Vicky Haskins

The next contest of the evening would be one of the most anticipated of the evening as Mark Haskins and Josh Bodom finally had to step in the ring and face Mark Andrews and Kenny Williams. Calling this a match would be an understatement as it was very much a fight. A fight which would predominantly be in the control of Andrews and Williams. This was much to the concern of Vicky Haskins who remained at ringside. Ditching their usual high flying styles both Andrews and Williams battered their opponents with hard strikes all around the ring and very much used the environment to their advantage. That would be until Mark Andrews performed a hurricanrana on the outside which would send Bodom toppling over the barricade. But as Andrews climbed to his feet he was shoved into the ring steps by Haskins. However Haskins would be pulled into the ring by his hair by Williams who began to punish him with strikes until Vicky climbed into the ring. Jumping on Kenny's back Vicky would be flipped over Kenny's shoulders and onto the canvas when Mark Haskins connected with a low blow from behind.

Shepherd: And the winners of the match as a result of a disqualification Mark Andrews and Kenny Williams!

The crowd boos as the announcement is made while in the ring Mark Haskins begins to stomp away on the downed Kenny. Meanwhile on the outside Josh Bodom would throw Mark Andrews hard into the guard rail laying him out. Bodom then joined Haskins in the ring but before they could do anymore damage they was run off by Morgan Webster to a pop from the crowd. As Haskins, Vicky and Bodom back up the ramp Morgan Webster checks on the downed Williams while the ref checks on Andrews.

The cameras then return to the hallway of the arena where Wolfgang is pacing back and forth preparing for his upcoming match with Iestyn Rees. As Wolfgang starts rolling his shoulders he is joined by BT Gunn. Gunn and Wolfgang shake hands before Wolfgang quickly asks him if he remembers anything from his attack. Unfortunately BT Gunn confirms that he has no recollection of the attack. Which is why he is planning on making a move to draw his attacker out and see if they have the balls to face him one on one. With that BT Gunn then wishes Wolfgang good luck for his match tonight.

After what happened earlier in their match both Mark Andrews and Kenny Williams are in the trainers room where they are currently being tended to by medics. As both men sit their in silence they are soon joined by a fired up Morgan Webster. Standing in front of the two men the pissed off Morgan Webster makes it clear that he has had enough of both Mark Haskins and Josh Bodom. Stating that all three of them have common enemies in both Haskins and Bodom. Morgan states that he is sick and tired about them all having to fight to get their own revenge and how they had to fight one another when they all have a common goal. As both Haskins and Andrews slowly nod their heads, Williams states that now is the time for them to unite. As apart Haskins and Bodom can beat them but if they all worked together there is no doubt in his mind they can all get their revenge.

Match Three: Iestyn Rees vs Wolfgang

Having made the fatal mistake last week of crossing the boss. Wolfgang would find himself matched up with the unbeaten bruiser that is Iestyn Rees. This was a physical contest with Wolfgang very much being Rees' toughest opponent to date. With both big men trading strikes and brawling across the ring and outside the ringside area. After a close match which would go very much back and forth. It would be Rees who would steal the win after connecting with a low blow on Wolfgang which allowed him to follow up with a powerbomb for the victory.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Iestyn Rees!

The crowd boos as the announcement is made and Iestyn Rees climbs to his feet in the ring. Pushing the referee away Rees then drags Wolfgang to his feet before laying him out once more with a clothesline. As Rees climbs to his feet Rockstar Spud hits the ring but this quickly backfires as he also runs right into a vicious clothesline by Rees. The crowd erupts into boos as Rees drags Spud to his feet and readies him for a powerbomb. However to the delight of the crowd BT Gunn would rush out from the back. Ducking under a clothesline attempt from Rees, a superkick from Gunn would then connect send him spilling through the ropes and to the floor. As the referee checked on Rockstar Spud outside of the ring BT Gunn would help Wolfgang to his feet in the ring.

Having helped Wolfgang to his feet, BT Gunn then leaves the ring and grabs a microphone before rolling under the bottom rope. Once he is back in the ring BT Gunn begins to address the audience about his attack several weeks ago. Bringing up how he was jumped from behind and quickly knocked out. Gunn states that many of the details in his mind are blurry. However he is sure of one thing for definite and that is that it wasn't one man who attacked him. Instead he is sure that it was two men who did in fact jump him. With that BT Gunn calls the act a cowardly move BT Gunn then gives his assailants the chance to face him like a man. The crowd begins to buzz when suddenly a theme begins to play from the titantron.

Emerging from the back much to the surprise of everyone is Jimmy Havoc. Havoc is holding a cane in one hand and a microphone in the other. As he stops at the top of the ramp he reveals that he was the one who attacked BT Gunn all those weeks ago. This draws Havoc some boos from the crowd as he reveals that what he did all them weeks ago was for no reason apart from the fact that it was fun. That he enjoyed hurting BT Gunn. Growing irritated Havoc then claims that all this detective Wolfgang stuff on the other hand has began to piss him off and that with BT Gunn calling him out. He must warn him that if he put him in the hospital for fun last time. It will be nothing compared to what happens now!

It is with that Jimmy Havoc then advises BT Gunn and Wolfgang to use their brains for the first time in their lives. Offering them one chance to simply walk away the psychopathic Havoc makes it clear that in this case. It is the path of least resistance that will ensure they are able to walk away from this very day. Havoc's words don't appear to sit well with either man as they leave the ring and begin to advance up the ramp where Jimmy is waiting. But as they reach halfway Wolfgang is snatched and flipped over the barricade by Clint Margera. Margera slams Wolfgang face first into a chair before he can get to his feet.

Having been distracted by his friend being attacked BT Gunn is blindsided with a shot to the side of the face with the cane by Jimmy Havoc. Gunn drops to a knee and Havoc snaps the cane right over his back while Clint Margera begins to stomp Wolfgang's face against the guard rail. Dragging Wolfgang to his feet Margera then hoists him up and plants him with a Death Valley Driver onto the concrete. With that Margera climbs over the barricade and onto the ramp before he and Havoc lift up BT Gunn. Dragging him towards the ring Margera at ringside now lifts Gunn up for a death Valley driver while Havoc climbs onto the apron. As the crowd looks on Havoc leaps off and connects with a double stomp to the back of Gunn's head before Margera plants him down with the driver onto the floor. Medics and officials arrive on the scene finally as both Margera and Havoc then begin to walk up the ramp and disappear backstage.

Match Four: The Coffey Brothers vs The Grizzled Young Vets

In what was a rematch of the tag team title tournament finals. The UK brand Tag Team Champions The Coffey Brothers took on the Grizzled Young Vets in non title action. This was a heated, hard hitting contest between two teams who do not like one another. The match was back and forth and packed full of near falls not too mention call backs from their previous match. However unlike their previous contest this time the Coffey brothers would not be leaving victorious as in a stunning result Zack Gibson would catch Mark Coffey in the Shankly Gates for the submission while James Drake held Joe Coffey's legs as he tried to get into the ring and save his brother. This would lead to Mark having to tap to the submission.

Shepherd: And the winners of the match The Grizzled Young Vets!

The crowd erupts into boos as the announcement is made and Zack Gibson gets his arm raised in the air. Gibson is joined by James Drake and the two begin their celebration while at ringside Joe Coffey tends to his brother Mark.

With that the cameras then take us towards the locker room area. Standing by in the locker room is a displeased Rampage Brown. As Brown paces back and forth he is soon joined in the room by Tyson T-Bone. As these two partners face off with one another. Rampage Brown is quick to assert that in order for this duo to have a future, Tyson T-Bone needs to take his mind off of Ashton Smith and focus on their future as a duo. This does not sit well with T-Bone who instead informs Rampage that he is sick and tired of them taking a half measured approach and instead of being concerned about Ashton, he should get his head in the game. This would trigger a heated argument between both Brown and T-Bone which would lead to both men agreeing to a match next week in order to work out their differences.

Main Event: Doug Williams, Trent Seven and Tyler Bate vs Dave Mastiff, Jordan Devlin and Pete Dunne

Finally it was time for the main event of the evening and what had to be one of the most star studded matches in the UK Brand history. As Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne would face off with one another ahead of the UK Showcase in a six man tag team match. The crowd unsurprisingly was unanimously behind the team led by Tyler Bate which was comprised of himself, Trent Seven and Doug Williams. While on the other side was the detestable Pete Dunne, Jordan Devlin and Dave Mastiff. For most of the match the heel team very much were in control as they looked to stop Doug Williams from making the tag out to either of his partners. Working him over constantly and switching in and out to deal out punishment. With the crowd willing him on Doug refused to stay down however as he looked to make a tag out and eventually after hitting a DDT on Devlin he would tag out to Trent Seven.

Fired up from his interactions with Devlin, Seven hit the ring packed with anger and frustration as he attacked all three of his opponents until Devlin caught him with a enzugiri. From here the heel team would once again take control until a missed moonsault from Devlin allowed Seven to tag out to Bate. As Bate hit the ring Devlin tagged out to Dunne and it didn't take long for the rivals to start battling it out to the delight of the crowd. After a few traded near falls Tyler Bate looked to put Dunne away with the Tyler Driver when both Devlin and Mastiff hit the ring. This in turn caused Seven and Williams to do the same as the match broke out into chaos.

A thrilling sequence would then follow with pretty much everyone in the ring hitting their finishes on one another at points which would end in a thrilling spot as Doug Williams was able to surprisingly put Dave Mastiff down with a Chaos Theory. But as he climbed to his feet Williams would be blasted with a forearm by Dunne. Taking the time to mock Williams, Dunne motioned for the Bitter End when he was spun round and planted with a Tyler Driver by Bate which was enough for Bate to pick up the win!

Shepherd: And the winners of the match Tyler Bate, Trent Seven and Doug Williams!

The crowd explodes into cheers as the announcement is made and Tyler Bate climbs to his feet in the ring. Bate is soon joined by Doug Williams who raises his arm in the air. A few seconds later Trent Seven joins the celebration while on the outside of the ring a groggy Dunne begins to get his wits together. The show then comes to a close with Bate and his team standing tall.

​(c)WorldWrestlingEntertainment

Heel Champion

Status

WWE UK Brand news ~ Womens Championship tournament announced!

In a blockbuster announcement made today on WWE.com it can be confirmed that a Women's Championship will be coming to the United Kingdom Brand. This tournament is said to be featuring 32 wrestlers who have competed all across the UK Wrestling scene with the winner of the tournament becoming the first ever UK Women's Champion. Along with this announcement the first four women set to feature in the tournament have been announced!

Participant #1 Toni Storm!
    In ring Experience: 9 years as pro
    Finisher: Storm Zero (Air Raid crash onto knee)
    Bio: Hands down one of the most popular women from the UK scene set to appear in the tournament. Toni Storm is no stranger to the WWE universe thanks to her more than impressive showing in the Mae Young Classic. Despite her young age Toni Storm has competed across the globe bringing a wealth of experience into the tournament. Which has to make her one of the favorites.

Participant #2 Xia Brookside
    Hometown: Leicester, Lancashire
    In ring Experience: 3 years as pro
    Finisher: Brookside Bomb (Iconoclasm)
    Bio: The youngest talent set to compete in this tournament. Xia Brookside has earned a lot of plaudits for her work across the UK Independent scene with many touting big things from the youngster. The step daughter to UK Wrestling legend Robbie Brookside, Xia will be looking to match if not top his success with this tournament being her first chance to do so.

Participant #3 Saraya Knight
    Hometown: Cornwall, England
    In ring experience: 18 years as pro
    Finisher: Saraya Cradle (Bridging Cradle Suplex)
    Bio: A true veteran of the game, Saraya Knight has amassed quite the reputation across the UK scene as one of the roughest and toughest women around. Having trained many of the UK's wrestlers Saraya Knight's star pupil is without a doubt her daughter and former WWE Women's Champion Paige. But now with this tournament it is Saraya's chance to take WWE gold for her own.

Participant #4 April Davids
    Hometown: Lancashire
    In Ring Experience: 11 years as pro
    Finisher: Bridging Front Chancery
    Bio: Rounding out the first four names announced for the tournament is April Davids. Despite her small stature April Davids is a fierce and ferocious competitor known for shooter style of wrestling. Hard hitting and equally as dangerous on the mat with her submission abilities April Davids is without a doubt one of the dark horses in this tournament.

Heel Champion

Status

Next four women for the UK women's tournament revealed!

After the blockbuster announcement of a women's tournament to crown the first ever WWE UK Women's champion was announced. It can now be confirmed that the tournament will begin following the first ever UK Showcase. With four names already set for the tournament including Toni Storm and Saraya Knight another four names have been announced today.

Entrant #5 Tegan Nox
    Experience: 5 years as pro
    Finisher: Shining Wizard
    Bio: An arguable favorite for this tournament is Wales' Tegan Nox. This talented young woman was in fact set to compete in the first Mae Young Classic before a horrific injury sidelined her. Now fully recovered Tegan will be out for redemption in this tournament here.

Entrant # 6 Dahlia Black
    Hometown: London, England (By way of New Zealand)
    Experience: 6 years as pro
    Finisher: Moonsault
    Bio: A fellow New Zealander who came to the UK to be apart of the women's scene. Dahlia Black is a known associate of recent roster addition Travis Banks as part of a collective known as the South Pacific Power Trip. Described as a well rounded talent Dahlia Black is comfortable wherever the action goes. Making her more than a potential winner of the title.

Entrant #7 Jamie Hayter
    Hometown: Southampton
    Finisher: Curb Stomp
    Bio: One of the younger and lesser experienced women in the tournament. The fiery Southampton native is returning to the UK after a excursion overseas to Japan. This will see the promising young talent return with a variety of strong strikes picked up from the strong style environment she trained in.

Entrant # 8 Alex Windsor
    Hometown: Norwich
    Experience: 8 years as pro
    Finisher: Air Raid Crash
    Bio: A protege of Saraya Knight. When Alex Windsor first broke into the business 8 years ago she was all smiles under the name Liberty. However overtime the cracks appeared and the world began to see just who she really was beneath the surface. Packed full of arrogance and attitude. Windsor is able to back up her ego with her great technical ability in the ring which makes her a threat to anyone standing across from her.

Heel Champion

Status

Next four names for UK women's tournament revealed!

After it's first eight participants have been announced for the Women's UK title tournament. Another 4 names have been announced today to join this already stacked affair. Already set to compete in this tournament are names such as Toni Storm, Saraya Knight and Tegan Nox. So without further ado let's see who the next four joining them are!

Participant #9 Jinny
    Hometown: London, England
    Experience: 3 years as pro
    Finisher: Middle Rope sit out facebuster
    Bio: Quite possibly the most disliked competitor in this tournament. The woman known as Jinny may not be the most liked competitor by a long shot thanks to her bad attitude and arrogance. But there is no denying that once the fashionista steps between those ropes that she is one of the best talents the UK has to offer.

Participant #10 Killer Kelly
    Hometown: Lissabon, Portugal
    Experience: 2 years as pro
    Finisher: Superkick
    Bio: Quite possibly one of the toughest, most feared competitors in the tournament. Killer Kelly like many women before her including Ronda Rousey, Shayna Bayzler and Sonya Deville brings with her an MMA influence into the squared circle. One which sees her use a variety of punishing strikes in order to put her opponent down.

Participant #11 Zoe Lucas
    Hometown: Portsmouth, England
    Finisher: Split Leg Drop
    Bio: A young woman who grew up influenced by the likes of Eddie Guerrero, Edge and Mickie James. Zoe Lucas may not be the most experienced or established name in the tournament but what the young woman does bring is great athletic ability as well as the knowledge passed onto her not only by British Wrestling veteran Andy Simmons but also by her recent tour of Japan.

Participant #12 Lana Austin
    Hometown: Manchester, England
    Experience: 5 years as pro
    Finisher: Peach Punch
    Bio: Rounding out this group of 4 is a woman who has wrestled all across the UK scene over the past five years Lana Austin. Despite not being the most experienced in years. Lana has faced some of the best women's wrestlers out there and has tons of big match experience making her more than ready for the tournament ahead of her.

Heel Champion

Status

Four More names confirmed for UK Women's tournament

Before this coming episode of the UK brand show. Four more names have been announced for the women's tournament. They are as followed.

Entrant #13 Charlie Morgan
    Hometown: Cambridge
    Experience: 7 years as pro
    Finisher: Superkick
    Bio: Quite possibly one of the most popular stars on the UK Women's Scene. Charlie Morgan has earned a solid fan base for her smash mouth not too mention death defying offense. It is safe to say that Charlie has to be one of the favorites to win this tournament.

Entrant #14 Isla Dawn
    Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland
    Experience: 4 years as pro
    Finisher: Dragon Sleeper
    Bio: A talented young wrestler from Scotland who appeared on an episode of Raw last year. Isla Dawn has wrestled all across the world in her four years as pro. While she may not be the biggest name in the tournament do not be surprised if the Scottish native upsets the field.

Entrant #15 Jazzy Gabert
    Hometown: Bisingen, Germany
    Experience: 17 years as pro
    Finisher: Omega Slam (powerslam)
    Bio: One of the true standouts from the first Mae Young Classic despite having only one match in the tournament itself. Jazzy Gabert unfortunately didn't receive the call many expected due to the online campaign to get her signed by the WWE. This was down to her suffering a bad injury which she has only just been cleared from. Now fully recovered Jazzy will look to fully make a statement in this tournament.

Entrant #16 Laura Di Matteo
    Hometown: London
    Experience: 3 years as pro
    Bio: Known by many as real as they come. Those words perfectly describe the no nonsense Di Matteo. Held in high accord for her great technical abilities not too mention hard strikes and slick submissions. Matteo is dark horse in this competition for sure.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Some of the usual faces in this tournament from Progress etc down to lack of depth in the pool. Interesting to see you stay true to real life and not pick Viper or Kay Lee Ray who for the moment have decided to work elsewhere than WWE. Toni Storm, Tegan Nox and Jazzy Gabert feel like top contenders. Jazzy in particular I'm glad to see given a shot in this because I thought she impressed a lot in the MYC and then an injury concern ruled her out of signing with the company, she's only recently resurfaced in wXw.

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Some of the usual faces in this tournament from Progress etc down to lack of depth in the pool. Interesting to see you stay true to real life and not pick Viper or Kay Lee Ray who for the moment have decided to work elsewhere than WWE. Toni Storm, Tegan Nox and Jazzy Gabert feel like top contenders. Jazzy in particular I'm glad to see given a shot in this because I thought she impressed a lot in the MYC and then an injury concern ruled her out of signing with the company, she's only recently resurfaced in wXw.

Thanks for the feedback Ed mate. Yeah I can't deny in all honesty I did struggle to find names for the tournament. Especially with me being all in on big tournaments atm haha. So it was tough to fill all the places for 32 women. In truth I've very much gone back and forth in regards to both Kay Lee Ray and Viper. As part of me is like should I just bring them in. But similar to what we said a long time ago about me not bringing in the likes of Scurll, Ospreay, Sabre and so on. I decided to stick to some reality and keep them out of the project for now. Jazzy for me was an absolute no brainer. I have always been a fan of hers and I'm glad you agree. TBH I can't deny I had a little concern with me sorta breaching out of the UK with her. But as we've seen with WWE bringing in the likes of Kai and Ripley IRL I have a little bit of leeway which I'm more than happy about when it comes to bringing in someone such as Jazzy. Thanks once again for the comments dude!

Heel Champion

Status

WWE United Kingdom Brand ~ Episode 14 ~ With or Without You
    16/2/18

With Dusted by Astroid Boys playing in the background this latest edition of the UK Brand opens up. Starting things out with a video package we are given a recap from the previous show. This starts out with clips from the tag match featuring Kenny Williams and Mark Andrews going up against Josh Bodom and Mark Haskins. From here the video moves on to the shocking debut of Jimmy Havoc and Clint Margera who attacked BT Gunn and Wolfgang. The video then closes on the 6 man tag which saw Tyler Bate pin Pete Dunne. With the video completed the show officially opens up inside the Empress Ballroom. With a loud, boisterous crowd in attendance the duo of Doug Williams and John Gooden do their best to hype up the show.

Much to the delight of the crowd Tyler Bate's theme begins to play from the titantron. Emerging from the back Tyler Bate is all smiles as he walks down to the ring. Once in the ring Bate is handed a microphone while the crowd keep on chanting for him. Starting out his promo by thanking the crowd for their support Bate begins to speak of his history with Pete Dunne as he reflects on his first time as the UK Champion. Calling it an overwhelming experience Bate states that perhaps he wasn't entirely ready then but that now he is more than ready for this moment. As he proved last week when he defeated Pete Dunne and as he will at the UK Showcase when he beats Pete Dunne and gets his title back.

To Bate's shock however he is soon cut off as Trent Seven's theme begins to play. The crowd gives Seven a respectful reaction as he walks out from the back and down to the ring. Once he reaches the ringside area Seven grabs himself a microphone before entering the ring and shaking hands with Bate. Standing across from Tyler a proud Trent Seven praises him and the man he has become. Mentioning how he remembers the first day that Tyler first stepped into the ring for him to train him. Stating how he always believed him to be something special Seven can barely contain his pride as he states that there isn't a doubt in his mind that years from now Tyler Bate will be recognized as one of the greatest British Wrestlers of all time.

With the crowd clapping Seven continues as he says that they have come a long way together. But it hasn't always just been them as he begins to bring up their history with Pete Dunne. Stating that while he can't condone Pete's actions at points. Seven admits that he is equally proud of Pete Dunne and what he has accomplished. Which is why in it's own way according to Trent it is a bitter pill to swallow in admitting that they are the next generation and not him. As Seven solemnly says he knows his time is running short he cannot help but wonder how he would performed given some of the opportunities these young talents have had.

Clearly showing some desperation on his part Seven then surprisingly challenges Tyler Bate to a match tonight. Stating that this may very well be his last chance to prove to the world just who Trent Seven is and what he is capable of. Seven says he will know by the end of the night if he is still good enough and still has what it takes to compete at this level. Looking reluctant to fight his friend Bate hesitates on accepting before finally out of respect for his mentor agreeing to the challenge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match One: Rockstar Spud vs Nathan Cruz

Kicking off the show match wise would be an energetic opening contest between the brash Nathan Cruz and the plucky, underdog Rockstar Spud. This was a back and forth contest in which Spud had to rebound from some early adversity against the smug Cruz. With the crowd fully behind him Spud's comeback would end with him picking up the victory following a DDT to his kneeling opponent.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Rockstar Spud!

The crowd cheers as the announcement is made and Rockstar Spud climbs to his feet in the ring. Spud then has his arm raised in the air by the referee before he starts to leave the ring. As Spud walks up the ramp however he is crushed with a spear by Iestyn Rees who appears to have come through the crowd. Spud lands hard on the ramp itself as the crowd begins to boo. The smug Rees then stands over Spud with a smirk on his face before slowly backing his way up the ramp while the crowd jeers.

Standing by inside her office the UK brand's general manager Katarina Waters is joined by Kenny Williams, Mark Andrews and Morgan Webster. Standing by with the trio, Katarina makes a bunch of announcements for the group. This includes the announcement that at the UK showcase there will be a six man tag match with Williams, Andrews and Webster joining forces to take on Mark Haskins, Josh Bodom and a partner of their choosing. Following up with the announcement of Josh Bodom vs Mark Andrews for tonight. Katarina then gives Kenny Williams the match he has wanted for the longest time, a match against Mark Haskins next week!

Ahead of his big match in the main event of this evening, Trent Seven is currently in the middle of his warm up routine. As Seven continues his prep he is soon joined by Jordan Devlin. With the noted bad blood between them, Seven makes it clear that he has no time for Devlin's crap tonight. In response the smug Devlin makes it clear that he isn't here right now to cause trouble instead he simply wants to wish Seven the best of luck tonight. Seven asks why Devlin would do that and much to his annoyance Jordan makes it clear that he knows Seven isn't up to Bate's level in fact in Jordan's words he isn't even on the level below him. Which is why Jordan simply hopes he doesn't embarrass himself too badly out there. With that Jordan barges past Seven and walks down the corridor while the angered Seven closes out by stating that tonight everyone will see that Trent Seven is not a weak link.

Match Two: Tyson T-Bone vs Rampage Brown

The cameras would then return to ringside for the next contest of the evening. This would see tag partners and allies collide as Rampage Brown took on Tyson T-Bone. Of course while these two men were supposed to be on the same side. You wouldn't have known it by this match as instead they battered each other with hard strikes looking to put the other's lights out. As the match progressed it also became clear that there wasn't much respect between the two men. As the match neared it's conclusion T-Bone poked Brown in the eye before driving him into the canvas with a full nelson slam for the victory.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Tyson T-Bone!

The crowd boos as the announcement is made and Tyson T-bone climbs to his feet. Instead of celebrating his win however T-Bone shockingly attacks Rampage Brown and pounds him with punches to the top of the head. That is until Ashton Smith runs out from the back. Unfortunately for Smith however his run in back fires as T-Bone puts him down with a headbutt. T-Bone then leaves the ring as the crowd boos loudly.

Footage filmed from earlier in the day is then shown and it focuses on GM Katarina Leigh meeting with Mark Coffey and Joe Coffey. Addressing their brawls and bad blood with both CCK as well as the Grizzled Young Veterans. Katarina is clearly trying to let cooler heads prevail as she informs the Coffeys that she cannot have them brawling backstage once again. Mark demands an answer for their earlier question which is not made clear by Katarina. Instead Katarina decides to send the tag team champions home for the night before promising them that next week she will give them their answer.

Match Three: Kid Lykos vs James Drake

Our next match of the evening would be the first of two back to back singles matches featuring members of the CCK against the Grizzled Young Vets. This match would very much see the faster member of both teams do battle as Kid Lykos battled James Drake. The match was very much a styles clash in it's own way as while Lykos flew across the ring, James Drake wisely looked to ground his opponent and work him over on the mat. Adding to the interesting dynamic in this match was the fact that the crowd wouldn't cheer for either man and instead booed them both when on the offensive. In the end however it would be Kid Lykos who picked up the win following the Full Moon.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Kid Lykos!

Match Four: Chris Brooks vs Zack Gibson

Having seen his tag partner James Drake fall in the previous contest of the evening. The pressure was on for Zack Gibson here as he took on CCK's Chris Brooks. Unlike the previous contest which was shown to be a styles clash between two men. This contest was more just a grueling fight as Brooks and Gibson exchanged strikes and submissions in an effort to put the other away. In the end however unlike the previous match, CCK wouldn't make it two for two as Zach Gibson was able to force a submission on Brooks after trapping him in the Shankly Gates.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Zack Gibson!

Returning backstage the cameras take us to the hallway of the arena where Ashton Smith is standing by while a medic tends to Rampage Brown. Brown is holding the back of his neck from his attack by T-Bone. As Ashton stands by, Rampage asks him why he did what he did earlier on in the night. Surprisingly Ashton responds that Brown despite everything is still his partner and that he wants to prove him that now Ashton Smith is taking this seriously. Mentioning how he has a match now with Tyson T-Bone next week, Ashton Smith informs Rampage that he wants him out in his corner next week to prove to him that this is a new Ashton Smith.

Match Five: Mark Andrews vs Josh Bodom

It is now time for the next match of the evening and it would be a highly personal clash as Mark Andrews took on Josh Bodom. This match in many ways wasn't the atypical contest you'd expect for these two as instead it constituted as more of a brawl. With weeks and weeks of anger and frustration inside of him Mark Andrews battered Josh Bodom all across the ring and on the outside until a distraction from Mark Haskins allowed Bodom to make a come back. Unfortunately for Haskins and Bodom however the numbers game would soon back fire as Morgan Webster and Kenny Williams rushed down to ringside and chased off Haskins while in the ring Andrews planted Bodom with stundog millionaire for the victory.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Mark Andrews!

The crowd explodes into cheers as the announcement is made and Mark Andrews climbs to his feet in the ring. While Andrews is joined by both Kenny Williams and Morgan Webster for his celebration. On the outside of the ring an angered Haskins helps Bodom to his feet before they are joined by Vicky Haskins. Vicky who has just wrapped up a phone call lets the duo know shes spoken to 'him' and that this individual is in!

Returning backstage the cameras take us to the locker room area where Adam Maxted is standing by. The reality star despite his losing run in the UK brand is full of his usual confidence as he states that next week will be his turning point. Issuing an open challenge to anyone Maxted promises that he will pick up the win. However his talk is soon short lived as Maxted is confronted by Jimmy Havoc and Clint Margera. Neither man look to be impressed with Maxted as they clarify that they will not be participating in his open challenge. Instead Havoc reveals that him and Margera aren't men with plans. They are just men who do things that feel right to them. Which is why right now they feel irritated by the presence of Maxted and what feels right to them is to expunge that irritation. Before Maxted can respond he is punched down to the ground by Margera before Clint and Havoc launch into a vicious beating of him. Security rushes to the scene but Margera fends them off with a steel chair. All the while Jimmy Havoc traps Adam Maxted in a rear naked choke and chokes him completely out. With their work done both Havoc and Margera then walk off as officials begin to check on Maxted.

Main Event: Tyler Bate vs Trent Seven

Finally it was time for the main event of the evening and it would be a battle between friends and tag team partners as Tyler Bate battled Trent Seven. Going in there against his former student Trent Seven had a lot to prove as he wanted to earn his way into a title match with Pete Dunne. In there with someone who not only has teamed with him for years but also trained him Tyler Bate would have to contend with someone familiar with all his tactics and moves. This led to a lengthy feeling out process at the start between the two men as they had numerous counters for one another. As the match went on however Trent Seven would very much be in control as any respect he had for Bate would be overridden by his desperation and want for a title shot. This would show Trent being more aggressive as he tore into Bate looking to put him away.

As the match went on Seven truly began to display some frustration at the resilience of Tyler. Because it seemed that no matter what Trent did he was unable to finish his student. This would lead to Seven attempting to hit a burning hammer on the apron only for Bate to drop behind him into the ring before suplexing Seven into the ring. From here Bate was able to make a come back of his own and turn the match into a back and forth battle as Seven displayed some durability of his own. That would be until a Tyler Driver from the middle rope would connect which was enough for Bate to pick up the win.

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Tyler Bate!

The crowd cheers as the announcement is made and Tyler Bate slowly climbs to his feet in the ring. As the ref raises Bate's arm in the air and he begins to celebrate his victory. It appears that Trent Seven is coming to as he starts to realize his defeat. Thanks to the ref's help Trent Seven is able to begin to get to a knee as Tyler Bate walks over to him. Bate offers to help Seven up but Seven refuses any help and pushes his student away. Climbing slowly to his feet holding his neck a disappointed and dejected Seven turns his back on Bate and begins to head to the ropes and make his exit. Stopping at the ropes however Seven appears to be overcome with emotion as he turns back round and snatches Bate in a hug as the crowd cheers. The show then comes to a close with Seven raising Bate's arm in the air.

(c)WorldWrestlingEntertainment

Heel Champion

Status

"For the first time in the history of the UK Brand since it's inception. An event will go live from the Empress Ballroom in Blackpool, England."
    "Taking place on Friday March 2nd, the show will feature the best the UK Brand has to offer"

WWE and the United Kingdom Brand present

UK Showcase

Card so far

United Kingdom Championship Match
    Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate

Rockstar Spud vs Iestyn Rees

Kenny Williams, Mark Andrews & Morgan Webster vs Josh Bodom, Mark Haskins & ?????

Thread Information