Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE United Kingdom Brand

PRESENTING....
    "SHOWCASE:SYDNEY"

21/09/2019
    Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

FEATURING

"The Next Level" Fabian Aichner defending the WWE United Kingdom Championship against "The King of the North" Jordan Devlin

The winners of the British Bulldogs Team Team Classic sAnitY challenging British Strong Style for the WWE United Kingdom Tag Team Championships

"The Girl with the Shiniest Wizard" Tegan Nox defending the UK Women's Championship against "The Fashionista" Jinny in a long awaited grudge match

Revenge is a dish best served cold and this will certainly be the case as Toni Storm looks to gain some retribution against Emma for the months in which the returning women's wrestler has haunted her since the previous UK Showcase

He's shown a new side to his personality lately as it very much appears that Kenny Williams has gone to the dark side. This has been proven by his actions towards "The OJMO" Michael OKU. Showing that he won't back down from his former friend OKU has requested this match in the hopes of gaining some much needed retribution

It's now been signed in blood as Kassius Ohno will get a chance to put his hands on "The Snake in the Grass" Spike Trivet. Since his arrival to the brand the wrestling purist has clashed with the stuck up Trivet's ideals and methods. Having been made to run the gauntlet to get here Kassius Ohno has overcome numerous mercenaries to get this match. With Trivet warning him that the worst is yet to come now he is willing to get his hands dirty

With the arrival of Isla Dawn to the UK Brand it appears that the Spellcaster has sunk her claws into Jack Gallagher. Going from the likeable Gentleman Jack to a vicious and erratic Mad Hatter. This transformation hasn't gone unnoticed especially by one "Flash" Morgan Webster. After suffering a brutal beating at the hands of Gallagher it was Morgan who threw this challenge out there in the hopes that he could break the spell and bring back Gentleman Jack

Special guest appearances confirmed for:

"The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin

"The Miracle" Mike Kanellis alongside "The First Lady of Wrestling" Maria Kanellis

"The Iconics" - Billie Kay and Peyton Royce

Charismatic Enigma

Status
      Country                    United States

Really stacked show you produced here, Shade. First thing is I love the belts being on the line for British Strong Style and Sanity. They've both used the freebird as mentioned so it adds more stakes to this already serious rivalry you put together.

Nothing really big for me to note in some of the beginning segments and what not. Morgan Webster and Gallagher makes sense for Sydney and will be a strong card overall; I think the interviews with Joanna Rose are simple paths to tell more stories beyond the ring and something like backstage segments. And Adam Brooks win makes sense, if I remember he has had some heavy focus for a little bit.

In the next batch of segments: I really liked the brawl between Thatcher and Xavier. Especially the street fighter in a street fight line, it's super simple but easily gives a distinct difference between the two. I like that this is a situation where Xavier walks away as the bigger man - doesn't take away from Timothy at all in this setting. Spike Trivet has been one of my favorite things on this thread and I think that's my match of the night for Sydney. He's been a real star who I hope you capitalize on. Kenny Williams is another expected win considering the change of attitude you noted..

Lol at Wade Barrett not being impressed with The Coffey Brothers. Big mood. But I am really into Devlin/Smith. Your pairing set ups are so well done and thought-out for sure when it comes to action.

I wanna move into Millie and Nikki which really popped off and connected well with the BSS / Sanity feud. Dunne hitting McKenzie was definitely a surprised but matches the two of them well so it's not a terrible thing. It makes sense with the story and all the characters involved, but I do wonder how it would have went over in a WWE brand. All that aside it worked well in the continued build towards Sanity and British Strong Style, and I have some interest in Nikki Cross showing that respect to Millie in the end.

Main event and I always like when titles are defended on TV and not just big events. I like Aichner being built on this physical monster with the power and the speed that we know him for, but the choice to move into a power game only when the opponent becomes too much. It's an easy and effective way to build the match around overall and creates so many compelling stories. Aichner getting the win made the most sense and was an easy choice I am sure as we head closer to him and Devlin.

I really liked the natural progression of this show throughout and it built to that big title match for Fabian Aichner. Well done on that front and just a fun show overall.

Some recommendations is if you can to slow down the posting some. I really loved this show, but it gets kind of overshadowed with next weeks preview already up. Plus it being on another page doesn't help. I'd also think about adding that card for Showcase Sydney to end of the posts instead.

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Rasky View Post
    Really stacked show you produced here, Shade. First thing is I love the belts being on the line for British Strong Style and Sanity. They've both used the freebird as mentioned so it adds more stakes to this already serious rivalry you put together.

Nothing really big for me to note in some of the beginning segments and what not. Morgan Webster and Gallagher makes sense for Sydney and will be a strong card overall; I think the interviews with Joanna Rose are simple paths to tell more stories beyond the ring and something like backstage segments. And Adam Brooks win makes sense, if I remember he has had some heavy focus for a little bit.

In the next batch of segments: I really liked the brawl between Thatcher and Xavier. Especially the street fighter in a street fight line, it's super simple but easily gives a distinct difference between the two. I like that this is a situation where Xavier walks away as the bigger man - doesn't take away from Timothy at all in this setting. Spike Trivet has been one of my favorite things on this thread and I think that's my match of the night for Sydney. He's been a real star who I hope you capitalize on. Kenny Williams is another expected win considering the change of attitude you noted..

Lol at Wade Barrett not being impressed with The Coffey Brothers. Big mood. But I am really into Devlin/Smith. Your pairing set ups are so well done and thought-out for sure when it comes to action.

I wanna move into Millie and Nikki which really popped off and connected well with the BSS / Sanity feud. Dunne hitting McKenzie was definitely a surprised but matches the two of them well so it's not a terrible thing. It makes sense with the story and all the characters involved, but I do wonder how it would have went over in a WWE brand. All that aside it worked well in the continued build towards Sanity and British Strong Style, and I have some interest in Nikki Cross showing that respect to Millie in the end.

Main event and I always like when titles are defended on TV and not just big events. I like Aichner being built on this physical monster with the power and the speed that we know him for, but the choice to move into a power game only when the opponent becomes too much. It's an easy and effective way to build the match around overall and creates so many compelling stories. Aichner getting the win made the most sense and was an easy choice I am sure as we head closer to him and Devlin.

I really liked the natural progression of this show throughout and it built to that big title match for Fabian Aichner. Well done on that front and just a fun show overall.

Some recommendations is if you can to slow down the posting some. I really loved this show, but it gets kind of overshadowed with next weeks preview already up. Plus it being on another page doesn't help. I'd also think about adding that card for Showcase Sydney to end of the posts instead.
    Hey man thank you for taking the time to leave me some feedback! Really appreciate it my dude. Yeah the shows lately have been a little stacked when compared to before. Honestly I got to admit I'm seeing Showcase Sydney as the big one so far. Like Showcase 5 was the return to Wembley and a big deal but if anything I'm looking at this Showcase coming up as possibly the mania showcase because of what I'm aiming for. Basically I'm really trying to go big for it as you'll see in the coming weeks and honestly I got to admit I actually had a concern about BSS/SANITY being a 6 man tag for the tag titles. Like it makes sense as they both use the freebird rule but at the same time. I was genuinely worried people might just be like wtf haha. So I'm pleased you like it bro.

The Joanna Rose segments I absolutely adore writing and this one with Webster might have been my fave yet as it truly gave him depth. That's the one thing I've always wanted with my brand and my roster. For everyone to mean something in their own ways. To have their own motivations and their own goals and reasons. In my mind it just makes things seem more real and it makes it a lot more of a joy to plan in my head like this is why these two are gonna have a fist fight. The street fighter in a street fight line and that whole situation. Straight up come from the ending of Rocky 5. You got this rising champion who is a technician choosing to fight someone he could beat in his own world. But instead opting to fight out of his comfort zone not listening at all to his promoter. Honestly it was only me watching that final clip the other day that inspired me to take it that way.

Ah yeah I knew that Dunne/McKenzie was going to be a major talking point from this show. Now obviously WWE has at times allowed Man on Women violence which is why I went down this road. What I'm going to say is, this is all leading to something down the line. It wasn't a case of shock value for the sake of shock value. Like if I can pull this off what I'm aiming for, I'm hoping to be able to look back proudly at this show as the beginning of it. I'll also say that while I've broken that barrier now, it's not going to be common place on my show by any means. I did it for a few reasons one of which definitely was to further vilify Dunne while another was to just show how gutsy Millie McKenzie was.

Like you I do love a good title defense on TV. Now while I wouldn't do it every week with the UK Championship like I have done with the Commonwealth at points. I think the one thing I'm happy about is so far every time I've gone to that well be it with Dunne vs Williams, Dunne vs Banks, Aichner vs Dragunov and now Aichner vs Gabriel. They stand out, like they do genuinely come off as big fight feels which is what I'm aiming for. Plus in my mind the match was a necessity because for a while now Aichner has been the one being left laying by Devlin. So this served as a reminder for everyone to show just why he is champion and what he can do.

Thank you for the suggestions as well man. I got to be honest I know my posting schedule has been erratic at times especially lately and honestly it's literally because I get over excited writing for this. Like it's crazy how entrenched and passionate I have become for this project that I'm almost like a little kid who just wants the next episode already haha. I am trying to work on it as normally I'd have posted the next show preview already as well. But thankfully with work that won't be done for a few more days. It's like I know I need to slow down and I'm definitely trying to. Basically breaking the habit of a lifetime haha but bear with me it will be done! Really appreciate you taking the time to review and leave feedback man! Thank you once again!

Heel Champion

Status

WWE United Kingdom Brand
    Episode #95
    Preview

vs
    Nina Samuels vs Tegan Nox

After defeating the speed element of the House of Couture last week. This time round Tegan Nox won't find herself matched against a daredevil like Lana Austin. Instead this time round she'll be battling an eliminator as she takes on the muscle of the House of Couture Nina Samuels. This will be the biggest match of Samuels long career. Can she perform on the big stage against the champion?

vs
    Rampage Brown vs Clement Petiot

Following a domininant showing this past week against James Drake. Rampage Brown was the recipient of an attack at the hands of the Grizzled Young Veterans and The Foreign Legion. This week Brown has a chance to get some redemption as he will battle Clement Petiot. Will Brown be able to deal with the French Revolution?

vs
    Kay Lee Ray vs Dakota Kai

One of the more anticipated bouts for this week's show will be the grudge match between Kay Lee Ray and Dakota Kai. The two veterans have many years of history but have yet to truly have done battle in the ring until now. Who will leave victorious?

vs
    Michael OKU vs Joseph Conners

With the biggest match of his career not long away now. Michael OKU will be in action this week as he battles Joseph Conners. Conners of course previously appeared as part of the British Bulldogs Classic and will be looking to prove something here in an effort to get a contract. The real question is will Michael OKU be fully focused on this bout or will he be thinking about Kenny Williams?

vs
    Deonna Purrazzo vs Xia Brookside

Following their confrontation last week we now know that Deonna Purrazzo will be battling Xia Brookside this week. The virtuosa of course has been looking down her nose at the upstart Brookside and believes this to be an easy bout for her this current week. Xia meanwhile is looking to pick up the biggest win of her UK Brand career so far. Can Xia upset the Virtuosa?

vs
    The Mighty vs The Coffeys

After their confrontation with Wade Barrett this past week it seems that the Coffey Brothers are in search of a fight. This week they won't have too look far as they will battle the Mighty who are also in a bad mood following Shane Thorne's loss to Adam Brooks on the same show. We know quite uncharacteristally Thorne will be competing in this match with Brendan Vink as opposed to Vink's partner Bronson Reed. How will Thorne and Vink gel as a team against the former tag team champions? and can the former champions overcome their slump as of late?

vs
    "Wild Boar" Mike Hitchman vs "Flash" Morgan Webster

Now with his match against Jack Gallagher set for Showcase Sydney. It appears that before he gets there Morgan Webster will have to battle another face from his past. As he battles his former tag team partner and ally Wild Boar. Boar for his part is believed to be holding a lot of resentment Webster's way as he blames him for his departure from the UK Brand. Now with this match set will Boar get some revenge or can Webster put this demon to rest?

vs

Sanity vs Arturo Ruas, Cezar Bononi, Noam Dar and Taynara Conti

A big match set to open this week's show has also been confirmed as SANITY will battle four individuals who have their own UK Brand histories. These four being Arturo Ruas, Cezar Bononi, Noam Dar and Taynara Conti. We know that these four are trying to earn their way onto the brand and a win over the number one contenders could do just that. What will happen during this chaotic 8 person tag?
    Also Set to Appear
    Kassius Ohno - Having nearly made a recovery following the assault he suffered at the hands of Spike Trivet. This week Kassius Ohno will be appearing as he is expected to not only talk about the attack but also his upcoming match with Trivet for Showcase Sydney.
    Harry Smith - With his match with Jordan Devlin still a couple of weeks away. The returning Harry Smith will appear this week as he takes part in an exclusive sit down interview with John Gooden. During which Smith will cover everything that he has done since leaving the WWE many years before.
    British Strong Style - Following this past week's show there has been a demand for British Strong Style to issue a statement in regards to Pete Dunne's attack on Millie McKenzie. This week we know that the trio will be joining GM Katarina Leigh to discuss the incident and if any action will be taken.
    Timothy Thatcher - Having been in his words humiliated once again by Steve Xavier. The Commonwealth Champion Timothy Thatcher has been confirmed to be appearing this week as he will join Frankie B in talking about his plans for Showcase Sydney.
    Aussie Open - After Adam Brooks' big victory this previous week over The Mighty's Shane Thorne. We know that this week the Aussie Open trio will be appearing as they look to put their saga with the Mighty to rest.

Heel Champion

Status

WWE United Kingdom Brand
    Episode #95
    "The Will to Rebuild"

30/8/19
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Dark Match: Tony Nese defeated TK Cooper

Monsters by Shinedown begins to play as this latest edition of the UK Brand begins to open up. The show would kick off with a video run down of some of the key events from the previous week's show. This would begin with Kasey Owens and Piper Niven defeated Bea Priestley and Jamie Hayter. From here the video transitions to the shocking moment in which Pete Dunne blasted Millie McKenzie with a forearm smash. Finally the video then played highlights of the Aichner/Gabriel bout with Aichner succesfully remaining UK Champion with the defense of his title. From here the latest edition of the UK Brand Show would open up in the Gold Coast. With a packed crowd in attendance Doug Williams, John Gooden and James R. Kennedy hype up tonight's event before sending us to the ring for the opening bout!
    Match One: Sanity vs Arturo Ruas, Cezar Bononi, Noam Dar and Taynara Conti

Kicking off the night would be 8 person tag team action. This spirited and chaotic affair would see Sanity combine to take on the makeshift group of Arturo Ruas, Cezar Bononi, Noam Dar and Taynara Conti. While in the early goings this bout was quite competitive as it wore on the more experienced group would begin to take over while we'd also see a clash of personalities begin with their opponents thanks to the ego of Noam Dar. In fact towards the end of the bout we'd see Ruas, Bononi and Conti all walk out on Noam leaving him to the mercy of Sanity. It wouldn't be long following this that Eric Young took the win for his team following a wheel barrow neck breaker.

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winners of the match SANITY!

The crowd in attendance begins to cheer as the announcement is made and Sanity all begin to gather together in the ring. As the referee begins to check on Noam Dar, we see Eric Young motion with his hands that the tag team titles will soon be theirs.

~ Let's settle this once and for all ~

As the cameras take us away from ringside they settle on the locker room area where the Aussie Open trio are standing by. Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis and Adam Brooks are all business as they begin to address their situation with the Mighty. Remarking that they are sick and tired of Shane Thorne and his plot against them Aussie Open make it clear that this will come to an end real soon and they will kill the Mighty once and for all!
    ~ This is my Time ~

"Call Me Fighter" by Matt Beilis plays highlighting Nina Samuels ahead of the biggest match of her career so far as she battles the UK Women's Champion Tegan Nox. Along with the highlight reel is a special sit down interview conducted by John Gooden with Nina herself. Similar to Lana's interview last week this is quite the candid interview as Nina talks openly about what has led to this moment.

Talking openly and honestly about her life Nina would reveal that growing up she was a lifelong wrestling fan. Calling the likes of Trish Stratus, Ivory and Lita some of her early idols. Nina dreamed of one day standing in the ring by their side but that when she finally got to step in the ring she'd find that not everything was what it was cracked up too be.

Citing politics and back stabbing as two reasons her career had been sand bagged for many years over. Nina Samuels called this a learning experience as she learned that in a cut throat business like this. It paid to have some people you know that you could trust. This is why when she had the opportunity to jump start her career by working for Jinny. She knew that this was the break she was looking for.

Calling this moment tonight and this match with Tegan Nox an opportunity she has worked her entire life for. Nina remarks that while she'd have loved to have got here on her own. She had to take a harder road and swallow her pride. Yet in doing so she now gets these opportunities as opposed to sitting at home waiting for that call. Closing out this interview Nina promises that tonight she will defeat Tegan Nox because tonight is her night!
    Match Two: The Coffey Brothers vs The Mighty

Tag Team Action was next as the Coffey Brothers battled The Mighty. Surprisingly with Bronson Reed being the one at ringside it was Shane Thorne who wrestled this bout teaming with Brendan Vink. Unsurprisingly a story going on in this match was the wily Thorne cheap shotting the Coffeys when he could but before they could get their hands on him he'd tag out to Brendan. Towards the end of the match Joe Coffey finally got Shane in the ring as the legal man while on the outside Mark Coffey took the fight to Brendan. However an eye rake by Thorne would distract the referee from the outside allowing Reed to crush Mark with a crossbody block. Meanwhile back in the ring Joe started to rally back before going for a black coffee lariat. But Thorne ducked under and Coffey turned into a big boot to the jaw by Vink. Picking the bones Shane Thorne then made the match winning cover.

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winners of the match The Mighty!

The crowd in attendance erupts into boos as the announcement is made. Jumping to his feet in the ring is a jubilant Shane Thorne who begins to celebrate his victory while both Brendan Vink and Bronson Reed watch on. At ringside meanwhile Mark Coffey is sat against the guard rail with his head in his hands as he cannot hide his disappointment at the defeat. Soon he is joined by Joe Coffey and the two brothers slowly and solemnly begin to walk backstage.

~ Burning Rage ~

Quickly cameras direct us back to the women's locker room where a fight has broken out between Toni Storm and Emma. These two arch enemies seem to have sought one another out as we see Storm has her hands taped up as does Emma for that matter. Before things can get too out of hand between the two however they are soon split up by a combination of security as well as some local wrestlers.
    ~ I see through you ~

Set to the tune of Everbody's fool by Evanescence a video package then plays highlighting the rivalry between Kay Lee Ray and Dakota Kai. This music video begins by focusing on both women's careers with the UK Brand leading up to this moment. Starting with the under dog rise of Dakota Kai and how she's constantly battled back despite the odds.

We'd see how Dakota Kai has constantly dusted herself off from some bad losses as part of the UK Brand before seeing some of her big victories across the UK Brand. This would include her performances and wins over the likes of April Davids and Deonna Purrazzo. Following this we'd begin to see focus turn to Kay Lee Ray.

A true lone wolf of the highest order Kay Lee Ray is shown from the footage highlighting her to be someone who does things to suit herself and herself alone. Prominent focus in this promo package for her would be her series of matches against Toni Storm culminating in Kay Lee Ray's cage match victory over her foe.

Finally the video focuses on both women talking about tonight's match and their history. From Dakota Kai's side we hear Kai talk about how her and Kay Lee Ray always would end up in the same promotion but never seemed to get that match against one another. Sharing her respect for what Kay Lee Ray can do in the ring. Dakota Kai cannot help but hide her disappointment at Kay Lee Ray's behavior outside of the ring.

A stark contrast from this is Kay Lee Ray's promo in which she clearly does not harbor any respect for her opponent ahead of tonight. Calling Dakota Kai nothing more than a coward. Kay Lee Ray remarks that despite what everyone else may think Dakota Kai has avoided her like the plague but that changes tonight because she cannot avoid this match any longer!
    Match Three: Morgan Webster vs Mike Hitchman

Former partners collided in the next contest of the night as Morgan Webster faced Mike Hitchman. While a short contest this was a hard hitting scrap with both men having their moments. However all it took was one mistake being a missed spear attempt by Hitchman which led to him running shoulder first into the ring post. From here Webster ended things with a single knee face buster.

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Morgan Webster!

The crowd in attendance cheers as the announcement is made and Morgan Webster climbs to his feet. Having picked up a big win and overcome a sin from his past, Morgan has a big smile on his face as he gets his arm raised high in the air.

~ Repercussions ~

Footage from earlier on this evening is shown profiling Katarina Leigh in her office as she is joined by the British Strong Style Trio. Having rewatched the footage from last week over and over again Katarina cannot help but express her disgust at what the trio in particular Pete Dunne did last week.

Reminding them that actions do have consequences Katarina firstly books a match between Eric Young and Trent Seven for next week's show. This comes not only with news that the winner of the match will get to pick the stipulation for their match at Showcase but also with the added news that apart from those two named individuals, every other member of their factions will be banned from the building.

This news doesn't seem to sit well at all with British Strong Style yet before they can answer the general manager back. She begins to address the controversy surrounding Pete Dunne's attack on Millie McKenzie. Calling what Pete Dunne did despicable Katarina promises him that this will not be the last of it at all!
    ~ The Sacrifice ~

Standing before her coven Isla Dawn begins to make proclamations as we see in the background both "The Mad Hatter" Jack Gallagher and "The March Hare" Aivil are standing by. With a proud, joyous smile on her face Isla Dawn preaches in this sermon her pride as to what her Mad Hatter has thus far accomplished. Calling Morgan Webster nothing more than a sacrifice and a preview of things to come. Isla then closes by revealing that next week Aivil will be making her in ring debut!
    Match Four: Michael OKU vs Joseph Conners

Looking to put together some momentum ahead of his upcoming clash with Kenny Williams. Michael OKU found himself really having to show what he had deep down as he battled Joseph Conners in the next match of the night. This was a bout in which the much larger Conners controlled for most of the early going until OKU was able to mount a comeback. This would culminate with OKU catching Conners in a half crab for the submission victory.

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Michael OKU!

There are loud cheers from the crowd in attendance as Michael OKU gets his hand raised in victory. Yet OKU's celebration is soon cut short when he is blind sided by Kenny Williams! The crowd in attendance starts to boo as Kenny drags OKU to his feet before spiking him down into the canvas with a DDT. Standing over the downed OKU, Kenny then issues the warning that this is merely just a preview of what is coming to him at the Showcase.

~ Consequences ~

Having been defeated earlier on in the night a disappointed duo of Mark Coffey and Joe Coffey begin to make their exit from the building when they are approached by Frankie B. Looking to catch word with the team on how they are feeling following such a crushing defeat Frankie finds that neither Coffey Brother wants to talk whatsoever as they instead just walk out the building without saying a word to her.
    ~ The Vow ~

In a stark contrast from her usual Rose Garden segments. This time Joanna Rose joined Millie McKenzie earlier on this week as she was getting her jaw checked on by a medical official. Here we would learn that Millie McKenzie had suffered a jaw injury following the forearm smash she endured from Pete Dunne. Despite this injury however Millie McKenzie is undaunted as she calls it just another mountain for her to climb. Surprisingly however Millie McKenzie then issues a threat to Pete Dunne as she promises him that while it might not be today or tomorrow, he will get what he has coming to him!
    Match Five: Nina Samuels vs Tegan Nox

Her second singles bout against the House of Couture the UK Women's Champion Tegan Nox found herself matched against the heavy hitter of the faction Nina Samuels. This was quite the hard hitting clash between the two with Samuels putting in an impressive showing thanks to her power advantage. Nox for her part wouldn't shy away from the fight as she threw all she had at Nina. In the end it would be a big chokeslam by Nox which turned the tide as she soon followed with a shining wizard for the victory.

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Tegan Nox!

The crowd in attendance explodes into cheers as the UK Women's Champion climbs to her feet. As she begins to celebrate another hard fought victory, the cameras cut to backstage where a disgusted Jinny is watching on.

~ Your Money can't Save you now ~

A special sit down interview is then played as John Gooden is joined by Kassius Ohno. As this interview begins John Gooden is quick to ask Kassius for an update on his health following a recent assault he suffered at the hands of Spike Trivet. Revealing that yes he did suffer an injury to his eye, Kassius remarks that while his vision still isn't great, he will be more than ready for Showcase Sydney.

Talk then turns to his match and his opponent for Showcase Spike Trivet. Expressing a lot of anger and hatred towards his opponent Kassius Ohno calls individuals like Spike Trivet the worst kind of people to be involved in the sport. Branding Trivet a vile individual who thinks that he can monopolise wrestling into a business and that he can buy people. However he can't buy Kassius Ohno and all his money will not stop him enduring the beating of his life at Showcase Sydney.
    ~ A British Bulldog ~

With his big WWE return match now only a week away. Harry Smith would be down undergoing several training routines at the WWE UK Performance Center. These routines would focus on both striking and submission grappling. Once Harry was finished with his impressive displays he'd sit down on the ring apron as he'd start removing the tape on his hands.

Talking to the camera Harry Smith first would begin talking about his early WWE run. Calling himself a naïve, baby faced kid who was thrown well in the deep end before he'd even learned to swim. Harry called his departure from the WWE one of the best things that could have ever happened to him. As he states that it forced him to scratch and claw for everything as opposed to being handed it on a silver platter because of who his father was.

Calling his years spent in Japan a true awakening for him as it forced him to not only dig down real deep but it also hardened him as a person. It awakened the beast inside and soon he went from taking the ass kicking to handing them out and it was following his prolonged domination of Japan that he realised now was the time for his WWE return to show everyone just who he really is.

Talking about his opponent for next week's show Jordan Devlin. Harry Smith says that last week wasn't anything personal to him as he wanted to simply show everyone that there was a new alpha on the block. Promising Jordan Devlin that next week he will be in for a world of hurt, Harry Smith states that in his mind if he hurts Jordan Devlin in their match. There is no doubt in his mind that he'll be taking his spot in the UK Championship match at Showcase Sydney!
    Match Six: Deonna Purrazzo w/Malcolm Bivens vs Xia Brookside

Following their confrontation the previous week it seemed that both Deonna Purrazzo and Xia Brookside had something to prove with one another. Brookside for her part looked to show to not just Deonna but also the world how good she was and she entered in the showing of her life here. Coming close to putting Purrazzo away on several occasions, Xia even took to the skies at one stage with a huge suicide dive on Purrazzo. Sadly in the end experience would be the deciding factor as Purrazzo countered a cradle attempt with a pinning predicament of her own to take the victory.

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Deonna Purrazzo!

The crowd in attendance erupts into boos as Deonna Purrazzo rolls to her feet in the ring. As the referee goes to raise her arm in the air, he is pushed aside by Malcolm Bivens who instead opts to hold her arm in the air. The referee meanwhile begins to check on a distraught Xia Brookside as she rolls out to the floor.

~ The Gauntlet ~

As both Deonna Purrazzo and Malcolm Bivens continue their celebration in the ring they are soon interrupted by the opening strands of Toreador by Apocalyptica. Emerging from the back much to the surprise of Bivens is his other client the Commonwealth Champion Timothy Thatcher.

Storming down to the ring with his championship in hand Timothy Thatcher swipes himself a microphone before he enters the ring. Quickly it seems like Malcolm Bivens is trying to talk some sense into his client but Thatcher isn't listening as he begins to talk to the audience after passing his title to Bivens.

Thatcher is livid as he talks about the constant disrespect he has now endured for months at the hands of the UK Brand. Calling himself the most dominant champion not just in the UK but in all of wrestling, Timothy Thatcher demands that he finally be given the respect that he is overdue. Embittered at everything that has gone on Thatcher also states that he is sick of being constantly vilified by the audience just because he doesn't sing and dance or make a fool out of himself.

Calling himself a wrestler's wrestler Timothy Thatcher proudly calls his Commonwealth Championship the most sought after championship in all of wrestling. However because of the disrespect and disregard shown to his championship by both management and the UK Brand's wrestlers including one particular thuggish parasite. Thatcher has been forced to cut back on wrestling in the ring and defending his championship which is a disservice to himself and to the true purists of pro wrestling.

Before Thatcher can continue Citizen Soldier's "Hope it Haunts You" plays out from the titantron. Walking out onto the stage with a microphone in hand is Steve Xavier who is met with a surprisingly large cheer from the audience in attendance. Jokingly Xavier begins by asking Thatcher if he is the thuggish parasite he was referring to before Xavier cuts to the chase.

Daring Thatcher to put his money where his mouth truly is. Steve Xavier throws down the gauntlet to Timothy Thatcher by practically begging him to make his day and issue an open challenge tonight. This is quickly rebuffed by Thatcher who declares that the challenges take place on his time and his time alone. Rising to the bait however despite Bivens' concerns Thatcher promises that next week he will be issuing a Commonwealth Championship Challenge and he hopes he'll be seeing Xavier in the ring! The crowd in attendance begins to cheer while a smirking Xavier walks backstage.
    Match Seven: Rampage Brown vs Clement Petiot

Up next would be a grudge match as the heavy hitter Rampage Brown found himself against talented grappler Clement Petiot. This match would be a styles clash of sorts as Petiot looked to ground his opponent and work over his limbs only for Brown's power to come into play as he was able to constantly fight his way out of the holds. This would eventually culminate with Brown driving Clement into the canvas with a sit out spine buster for the victory.

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Rampage Brown!

The audience in attendance starts to cheer as the announcement is made when all of a sudden Rampage Brown is attacked from behind by Marcel Barthel. The crowd in attendance starts to boo as Barthel keeps Brown grounded and begins punching away at him.

Soon the Grizzled Young Veterans all hit the ring and Clement Petiot makes his way to his feet as a 5 on 1 beatdown looks to begin. However Travis Banks charges down to the ring with Mark Andrews, Wolfgang and Tyson T-Bone all following him in this charge.

A brawl then begins to break out in the ring between the two groups when Rampage Brown surprisingly begins to join in the fight having now finally decided to work alongside Travis Banks and his allies. This combined unit would seen the GYV and the Foreign Legion packing as the crowd in attendance cheers.

~ One for Another ~

Before we can get to the main event last night footage filmed from earlier on this evening is played. This footage focuses on Fabian Aichner making his arrival to the building when he finds himself met by Frankie B. Frankie B attempts to get some comments from Aichner about his upcoming match with Jordan Devlin. Before Aichner can respond however the interview is cut off by Wade Barrett who looks to talk with the UK Champion. During this confrontation Wade reveals that next week Jordan Devlin will be returning to the UK Brand to have his match with Harry Smith. At the same time in an effort to put a stop to any more confrontations following tonight it will be Fabian Aichner who will be going on a press tour for the next few weeks.
    Main Event: Dakota Kai vs Kay Lee Ray

Finally it was time for the main event of the night and we'd see the grudge match between Kay Lee Ray and Dakota Kai. This match would go well over the 20 minute mark and definitely was a match which would be high on everyone's list for one of the best bouts to have taken part on the UK Brand so far. In the end however there was only going to be one victor and that would be Kay Lee Ray as she resorted to desperate measures and hit Dakota Kai with a Gory Bomb from the middle rope to pick up the win!

Spoiler:

Shepherd: And the winner of the match Kay Lee Ray!

The reaction from the crowd is mixed as the announcement is made and Kay Lee Ray climbs to her feet in the ring. After getting her hand raised in the air Kay Lee Ray leaves the ring while the referee begins to check on Dakota Kai. Disappointed following her defeat Kai is slowly helped to her feet by the referee as the crowd issues her some respectful applause.

Yet as Kai gets up we see charging past Kay Lee Ray is the pairing of Bea Priestley and Jamie Hayter. Priestley and Hayter soon begin to attack Dakota Kai while Kay Lee Ray watches on from the ramp. Kay Lee Ray looks a little conflicted about what to do as Priestley and Hayter continue their attack. However any hope the fans might have is soon cut short as Kay Lee Ray walks backstage while the show comes to a close with Priestley and Hayter still laying it in on Kai.

(c)WorldWrestlingEntertainment

Heel Champion

Status

WWE United Kingdom Brand
    Episode #96
    Preview

vs
    Jordan Devlin vs Harry Smith

In what will be his first WWE Match since 2011. Former WWE Tag Team Champion Harry Smith will be making his in ring return against Jordan Devlin. This match was set following a heated confrontation between the pair during Jordan Devlin's press tour. A big opportunity for Smith to pick up a huge win for his WWE win. He has made it clear that his goal for this bout is to injure Devlin and take his spot at Showcase Sydney. Will Smith acheive his goal in the biggest match of his WWE Career?

vs
    Trent Seven vs Eric Young - No Disqualifications

Set to take part in the main event of the evening will be a match announced this past week by Katarina Leigh. Because in a preview for Showcase Sydney we will see the leaders of Sanity and British Strong Style collide when Eric Young steps into the ring with Trent Seven. With their teams all banned from the building we know now that the bout will be contested under no disqualifications and that the winner of the bout will get to choose the stipulation for their title clash at Showcase Sydney!

vs
    Aivil vs Killer Kelly

Making her in ring debut this week will be the debut of "The March Hare" Aivil. Being the second recruit of "The Spellcaster" Isla Dawn. We know based off the track record of Jack Gallagher just what Isla's subjects are capable of. Standing in her way however will be the always tough Killer Kelly in what will be a harsh test for the March Hare.

Timothy Thatcher Commonwealth Challenge

Having been provoked by Steve Xavier to reinstitute his Commonwealth Title challenges. We know that this week will be the beginning of these challenges as Timothy Thatcher will put his championship on the line against whoever dares to step into the ring with him. Despite his manager Malcolm Bivens' objections to this Thatcher has done this to finally get things settled with Steve Xavier. Just what will happen when this challenge comes together?

&

vs
    Spike Trivet and Ridge Holland vs Mark and Joe Coffey

Tag Team Action is also set for the night as the Coffey Brothers will battle Spike Trivet and Ridge Holland. Badly in need of a victory with their futures in jeopardy. The Coffey Brothers find them matched up with perhaps the most hated individual on the entire roster Spike Trivet and his associate Ridge Holland. This match is also believed to be pivitol for that for that duo also with Trivet wanting momentum on his side ahead of Showcase Sydney not too mention Holland looking to prove his worth after a disappointing defeat to Kassius Ohno.

Also Set to appear
    Kasey Owens ~ After witnessing her friend Dakota Kai suffer a violent assault at the end of last week's show at the hands of her old rivals Bea Priesley and Jamie Hayter. This week we know that Kasey Owens will address this situation as she looks for revenge against the pair.
    Rampage Brown ~ Having endured another assault at the hands of the Grizzled Young Veterans and The Foreign Legion it appears that things may finally have forced Rampage Brown to pick a side. As this week Brown will explain just why he finally stood by Travis Banks' side.
    Shane Thorne ~ Following his big victory this past week we know that this coming week Shane Thorne and the rest of his Mighty Group will gather as they address the threat issued to them by Aussie Open.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

No doubt Harry Smith is gonna be dominate in his return Young vs Sevin is gonna be a hell of a contest. I do like what I’ve read involving Thatcher and the commonwealth championship. His pairing with Bivens is forever amazing. I look forward to reading this show

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    No doubt Harry Smith is gonna be dominate in his return Young vs Sevin is gonna be a hell of a contest. I do like what I’ve read involving Thatcher and the commonwealth championship. His pairing with Bivens is forever amazing. I look forward to reading this show
    Cheers from the comments bro. Glad you liked the show preview. Harry Smith is someone I've been wanting to use for a little while. So I'm thrilled to get this chance now to put him out there for an appearance. Young and Seven definitely is going to be a lot of fun to write especially with the added stipulation. Glad you like the pairing of Thatcher and Bivens. This definitely has been one of my highlights to write for every week. Can't believe there was a time I was unsure about adding Thatcher to the brand with how much of a joy he has been to write for now. Thanks once more for the comments man.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

You’re welcome. I’ve skimmed through some of the older material to catch up to an extent. I want to contribute more in feedback and this is one of the BTBs that have caught my attention.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information