Thread: WWE 2015: Monopolizing The Industry

Jobber

Status
      Country                    Ireland

WWE WWE 2015: Monopolizing The Industry

WWE 2015: Monopolizing The Industry
    By WynnDaLyn37

WWE.COM:
    "Breaking News, WWE are delighted to confirm that a new investor and minority shareholder has been welcomed into the WWE family. The man has decided to remain anonymous
    but he is apart of a very wealthy middle eastern family. The man in question and his family are huge fans of the WWE with some of their favourite superstars being Triple H
    and The Rock. And with the recent decline in fan interest and merchandise sales, the man has acquired a stake in the WWE
    to help fund the further development of the WWE by giving extra funds to help sign the talent needed to make the WWE the only wrestling
    company a fan would ever want to choose. These extra funds will also go into providing an unforgettable live experience that no other company in
    sports entertainment could dream about providing. You may worry about what a lack of competition could do for a company with a potential to get complacent but
    the competition will be coming in the form of WWE's own brands competing against eachother with each brand having
    its own creative team, championships, management and its own unique roster.
    The big question is Can anybody stop the WWE now?"

Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 12-08-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Jobber

Status

WWE Raw & SD Rosters

WWE Rosters:

-Earlier on today live on the WWE network Triple H introduced the two BRAND NEW general managers for
    Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. They were revealed to be MVP for Raw and Brad Maddox for Smackdown
    the two picked there respective rosters they wish to have for the upcoming WWE year. They are as followed. (Please Note The Women will be drafted at a later date)

Monday Night RAW:
    General Manager - MVP
    Commissioner - Triple H
    Commentators - Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Mike Goldberg

Adrien Neville | Alex Riley | Big Show | Bray Wyatt | Bobby Lashley | Brock Lesnar | Brodus Clay | Cody Rhodes |
    Curtis Axel | Damien Sandow | Dean Ambrose | Epico | Heath Slater | Hunico | Jack Swagger | Jey Uso | Jimmy Uso | John Cena |
    Kane | Luke Harper | Primo | Randy Orton | Roman Reigns | Seth Rollins | The Miz | Zack Ryder

Tag Teams/Stables:

The Authority | Triple H | Seth Rollins | Kane | Big Show | J&J Security
    The Wyatt Family | Bray Wyatt | Luke Harper
    The Uso's | Jimmy Uso | Jey Uso
    Pressure Makes Diamonds | Zack Ryder | Heath Slater | Curtis Axel
    The Real Americans | Jack Swagger | Alex Riley | Damien Sandow
    Epico | Primo

WWE Champion | Brock Lesnar (Aug.14 - Present)
    Spoiler:

Title History:
    12x John Cena (49 days)

WWE United States Champion | Roman Reigns (Jan.15 - Present)

Spoiler:

Title History:
    3x The Miz (26 Days)
    1x Rusev (40 Days)

Tag Team Championships | The Uso's (Dec.14 - Present)
    Spoiler:

Title History:
    1x The Miz and Damien Mizdow (36 days)

Universal Champion | Adrien Neville (Feb.15 - Present)

Friday Night Smackdown:
    General Manager - Brad Maddox
    Commissioner - Stephanie McMahon
    Commentators - Jim Ross, Kevin Kelly and Johnathan Coachman

Alberto Del Rio | Big E | Bubba Ray Dudley | Cesaro | Chris Jericho | Daniel Bryan | Devon Dudley | Dolph Ziggler | Erick Rowan | Evan Bourne |
    Fandango | Kofi Kingston | Mark Henry | R-Truth | Ryback | Sheamus | Titus O'Neil | Wade Barrett | Xavier Woods

Tag Teams/Stables:
    The Dudley Boys
    | Bubba Ray Dudley | Devon Dudley
    The New Day
    | Big E | Kofi Kingston | Xavier Woods

World Heavyweight Champion | CM Punk (Jan.15 - Present)
    Intercontinental Champion | Fandango (Jan.15 - Present)
    Smackdown Tag Team Champions | Vacant
    European Champion | Vacant
    *Rosters are subject to change, they will be consistently updated when roster changes occur*
    Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 01-19-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Jobber

Status

Re: Raw & SD Rosters

NXT Roster:
    General Manager - William Regal
    Commissioner - Dusty Rhodes
    Commentators - Tom Phillips, Mauro Ranallo & Percy Watson

Aiden English | Blake | Bo Dallas | Bull Dempsey | Chad Gable | CJ Parker | Colin Cassidy | Dash Wilder | Enzo Amore | Finn Balor | Hideo Itami |
    Jason Jordan | Kassius Ohno | Kevin Owens | Konnor | Murphy | Sami Zayn | Samoa Joe | Scott Dawson | Simon Gotch | Slate Randall | Solomon Crowe |
    Tye Dillinger | Tyler Breeze | Vikktor

Tag Teams/Stables:​
    The Ascension
    | Konnor | Vikktor
    S.A.W.F.T | Colin Cassidy | Enzo Amore
    The Revival | Scott Dawson | Dash Wilder
    The Vaudevillians | Aiden English | Simon Gotch
    American Alpha | Chad Gable | Jason Jordan
    Blake | Murphy

NXT Champion | Sami Zayn (Dec.14 - Present)
    Spoiler:

Title History:
    1x Neville (287 Days)

NXT Tag Team Champions | Blake & Murphy (Jan.15 - Present)
    Spoiler:

Title History:
    1x Lucha Dragons (139 days)

NXT Television Champion | Vacant

Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 01-19-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Just Justice

Status

Re: WWE 2015: Monopolizing The Industry

Looks interesting man, MVP as GM doesn't sound like a bad idea so I'll be reading Good luck man!

Jobber

Status

Royal Rumble Re: WWE 2015: Monopolizing The Industry

Royal Rumble Recap:
    Sunday 25th January 2015
    Commentators | Michael Cole, Tom Phillips and Booker T

**PYRO**

The commentators introduced us to the 2015 Royal Rumble pay per view, this card will feature a triple threat match for the WWE
    championship between John Cena, Seth Rollins and the champ Brock Lesnar. The Intercontinental, United States and Tag Team titles
    are on the line aswell alongside the famous 30 man over the top rope Royal Rumble to decide who's going to Wrestlemania.

-The Uso's (c) def. The Real Americans, to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships in a good match. The newly formed team of
    Jack Swagger and Alex Riley put on a good showing in there first match as a team but the Uso's showed their experience to retain

Bo Dallas came to the ring and made his debut on the main roster he paraded around the ring and told the crowd how he
    "BOleived in himself to make it onto the main roster, and he wants to start his career with a bang and issued an open challenge,
    none other than Drew McIntyre answered the call, McIntyre hasn't been seen for months following the split of 3MB

-Drew McIntyre def. Bo Dallas, in exceptionally quick timing to announce his return. He shouted good to be back after
    the 3 count was called.
    -Fandango def. Wade Barrett, to become the brand new Intercontinental Champion. General manager Brad Maddox put this match
    together last minute between the two men who he believes has the potential to be the two stars of Smackdown and it was the
    dancing king himself Fandango who picked up the win to claim his first ever singles title in the WWE.

-Brock Lesnar (c) def. Seth Rollins and John Cena, to retain the WWE title. At one point in the match Cena and Rollins worked together
    to take Lesnar out and resulted in him getting stretchered out but he came back out minutes later with a vengeance and destroyed Rollins with
    three F5's to win the match.

After the match, Triple H jumps into the ring and attacks Lesnar he is then followed by Rollins, Mercury & Noble in brutally beating down the beast incarnate, Triple H sets him up for the pedigree, but then all the lights go out and a few minutes later, Sting appears in the middle of the ring with a baseball bat and lands strikes to all four clearing house and standing tall.

-Dean Ambrose wins the 30 Man Royal Rumble Match, Dean Ambrose won in a fantastic Rumble match that was full of shocks and surprises
    with major returns and debuts such as CM Punk, John Morrison, Adrien Neville and The Undertaker who went right after Bray Wyatt of all people. CM Punk
    and Ambrose were the last two men and the crowd was split as to who they wanted to win but eventually Ambrose
    got the better of the Voice of the Voiceless and tipped him over the top rope to head to Wrestlemania. Bray Wyatt had an excellent showing eliminating 9 men before being eliminated
    by the eventual winner.

Entrants Order (Elimination order):
    Spoiler:

1 | The Miz (1st by Devon)
    2 | Brother Devon (2nd by Harper)
    3 | Bubba Ray Dudley (3rd by Wyatt)
    4 | Luke Harper (4th by Wyatt)
    5 | Bray Wyatt (18th by Ambrose)
    6 | Erick Rowan 5th by Wyatt)
    7 | The Boogeyman (6th by Wyatt)
    8 | Adrien Neville (7th by Wyatt)
    9 | The Undertaker (14th by Wyatt)
    10 | Fandango (8th by Wyatt)
    11 | Dean Ambrose (Winner)
    12 | Tyson Kidd (10th by RVD)
    13 | Diamond Dallas Page (9th by Wyatt)
    14 | Rob Van Dam (13th by Rusev)
    15 | Stardust (11th by Goldust)
    16 | Goldust (12th by Stardust)
    17 | Rusev (27th by Ambrose)
    18 | Daniel Bryan (28th by Ambrose)
    19 | Dolph Ziggler (19th by Jericho)
    20 | Roman Reigns (25th by CM Punk)
    21 | Randy Orton (24th by CM Punk)
    22 | Batista (23rd by The Rock)
    23 | Ryback (15th by Wyatt)
    24 | Cesaro (16th by Ziggler)
    25 | John Morrison (17th by Orton)
    26 | Chris Jericho (20th by Del Rio)
    27 | Alberto Del Rio (21st by Sheamus)
    28 | Sheamus (22nd by Batista)
    29 | The Rock (26th by Bryan)
    30 | CM Punk (29th by Ambrose)

--End Show--

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Before I get into a small Rumble review I just wanna make some comments based on the opening posts.

First off, you don't have a date in your opening "Breaking News" which leads me to confusion when three of your champs got their titles on Dec. 14 but there is one that has had his since August. Was that a typo?

Secondly, as I am not a fan of this and it is no offense to you but when people start things with new owners or like you have done, I dislike when the whole company changes on a dime. Why exactly was there instantly a draft and why are all of Smackdown's championships vacant? It's just very hard on my suspension of disbelief.

Why are the women being overlooked especially now that a show has been posted, and they are not included at all?

I will say your rosters do have some fun people that are no longer in WWE and can make for some great stories.

Well, let's get into Rumble shall we!

ROYAL RUMBLE Review:

First off, I hope this'll be the only event in this recap form just to establish a beginning because PPVs deserve great attention obviously.

So the Real Americans are Swagger and Riley...can be interesting as Riley really never got much out of his WWE career. It is odd that in their first ever match together it is for the Tag Team Championships and at a big PPV no less. Usos had to win here because you dont want to be hot potatoing your championships before you even really start.

I will say i would have liked a bit more beef to the recap though to show a bit more about what happened in the match.

Interesting move here because you bring back McIntyre who became an indy darling but you buried the debuting Dallas who I now feel will recieve the same treatment he got in real life.

Fandango getting the title to start doesnt catch me because this is really during his jobberish phase. Would have much rather seen the build to him becoming a credible competitor and his journey to the belt.

You made Lesnar look like a monster here for sure though I think it shouldnt have been described as minutes after leaving on stretcher because to me that comes off as a very short period and i think the drama would have been heightened if it seemed like the rest of the match would be one on one and then right near the end he returned. I really hope this isnt the last interaction between any combination of these 3 though.

In the rumble, really wish we got more than just the entrance and elimination number because there seems to be many intriguing things that could have happened. Wyatt out of nowhere went on a tear just eliminating one after another. On the returns, RVD is logical. Morrison is okay I guess, though seems like he just gets all the love as of late because he is another indy darling now. DDP seems surprising because he is retired. Boogeyman no offense seems like a waste of a spot, coulda had so many better wrestlers in there.

Oh the CM Punk dilemma. I loved the guy when he was there. He was phenomenal in the ring and on the mic. But I dont think he will ever come back and therefore I always have trouble seeing him return in any BTBs that take place after he quit WWE.

Overall, I wish there was a bit more content in your Rumble just to see how some things played out more. Curious to see where you go and how your shows are when there is more writing involved. There is lots of potential with this time period to make it your own. Good luck!

Jobber

Status

WWE Re: WWE 2015: Monopolizing The Industry

Quote Originally Posted by BXSTXRD View Post
    Before I get into a small Rumble review I just wanna make some comments based on the opening posts.

1.)First off, you don't have a date in your opening "Breaking News" which leads me to confusion when three of your champs got their titles on Dec. 14 but there is one that has had his since August. Was that a typo?

2.)Secondly, as I am not a fan of this and it is no offense to you but when people start things with new owners or like you have done, I dislike when the whole company changes on a dime. Why exactly was there instantly a draft and why are all of Smackdown's championships vacant? It's just very hard on my suspension of disbelief.

3.)Why are the women being overlooked especially now that a show has been posted, and they are not included at all?

I will say your rosters do have some fun people that are no longer in WWE and can make for some great stories.

Well, let's get into Rumble shall we!

ROYAL RUMBLE Review:

4.)First off, I hope this'll be the only event in this recap form just to establish a beginning because PPVs deserve great attention obviously.

So the Real Americans are Swagger and Riley...can be interesting as Riley really never got much out of his WWE career. It is odd that in their first ever match together it is for the Tag Team Championships and at a big PPV no less. Usos had to win here because you dont want to be hot potatoing your championships before you even really start.

I will say i would have liked a bit more beef to the recap though to show a bit more about what happened in the match.

Interesting move here because you bring back McIntyre who became an indy darling but you buried the debuting Dallas who I now feel will recieve the same treatment he got in real life.

Fandango getting the title to start doesnt catch me because this is really during his jobberish phase. Would have much rather seen the build to him becoming a credible competitor and his journey to the belt.

You made Lesnar look like a monster here for sure though I think it shouldnt have been described as minutes after leaving on stretcher because to me that comes off as a very short period and i think the drama would have been heightened if it seemed like the rest of the match would be one on one and then right near the end he returned. I really hope this isnt the last interaction between any combination of these 3 though.

In the rumble, really wish we got more than just the entrance and elimination number because there seems to be many intriguing things that could have happened. Wyatt out of nowhere went on a tear just eliminating one after another. On the returns, RVD is logical. Morrison is okay I guess, though seems like he just gets all the love as of late because he is another indy darling now. DDP seems surprising because he is retired. Boogeyman no offense seems like a waste of a spot, coulda had so many better wrestlers in there.

Oh the CM Punk dilemma. I loved the guy when he was there. He was phenomenal in the ring and on the mic. But I dont think he will ever come back and therefore I always have trouble seeing him return in any BTBs that take place after he quit WWE.

Overall, I wish there was a bit more content in your Rumble just to see how some things played out more. Curious to see where you go and how your shows are when there is more writing involved. There is lots of potential with this time period to make it your own. Good luck!
    Thanks for the review bro! I'll just answer a few questions you have to clear things up for you and everyone else that is looking to follow this

1.) Yeah I should have dated it really but it will be set post royal rumble January 2015. The reason that some of the dates are as they are is because they were the title holders going into this series.

2.) Yeah thats a fair comment and it won't be an immediate change it will be more of a slow build except for the drafts and a lot of the questions you have will be answered on the first episodes of RAW and Smackdown.

3.) The women's will be revealed aswell in time.

4.) Yes of course I was never planning on doing the rumble but felt that the results were important in the lead up to this BTB so thought i'd post them in recap. A few of the weekly t.v episodes will be in recap form but 100% of the pay per views will be written up in full.

Jobber

Status

WWE WWE Pay Per View/Network Exclusive List.

WWE Pay Per View/WWE Network Exclusive Schedule 2015:
    22nd February - Fastlane (Both)
    8th March - Elimination Chamber (Both)
    29th March - Wrestlemania (Both)
    26th April - Extreme Rules (Both)
    30th May – Money In The Bank (Raw)
    20th June – Vengence (Smackdown)
    25th July – Great American Bash (Raw)
    22nd August – Summer Slam (Both)
    19th September – Unforgiven (Smackdown)
    17th October – Survivor Series (Both)
    28th November – No Mercy (Raw)
    12th December – No Way Out (Smackdown)

NXT Takeovers:
    TBC - 11th February
    TBC - 25th April
    TBC - 25th May
    TBC – 21st August
    TBC – 16th October

WWE Network Exclusive Shows:
    Cruiserweight Classic Tournament - TBC
    Mae Young Classic Tournament - TBC
    Pro Wrestling World Cup Tournament - TBC
    United Kingdom Championship Tournament - TBC
    Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic - TBC
    ECW One Night Stand - TBC

Note: My first week of booking will all be written out in full but due to the amount of shows I will have to write following this week there will be two episodes that will be heavily detailed recaps and one show will be a full show. To decide which show you guys want me to do in full there will be a vote after every week of booking and the winner of the best show of the previous week will be written out in full. Hope everyone likes the idea and gets involved. Shows will be up within the next week
    Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 01-19-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Good luck with this mate.Few thoughts I'll leave here but I don't want you to feel it as critical more me trying to be helpful and point out some stuff that I feel can be tweaked. Everyone starts a little rusty.

Like I said in a rep comment previously I'm not too keen on the 'investor' idea of the project. The WWE are the 'top dogs' financially in the wrestling world and don't need to be labelled it.

Some big acquisitions and returns mentioned in the Rumble but you said nothing about The Rock coming in, or about Daniel Bryan eliminating him. This is a huge story and needs to be highlighted. I can see this being a match for Mania but other than a Rumble elimination of a surprise entrant I hope there becomes more to that story, if it's a story you go down.

Rumble needed those additions to look credible as only Reigns, Bryan and Ambrose had any chance. Good to see you go with the Lunatic Fringe though. Which title will he go for? I assume he's not tied to his brand? If so he can just claim the 'vacant ' title right.

Ambrose on Raw should be interesting as Lesnar doesn't look finished with Rollins yet. This could lead nicely to Ambrose/Rollins or even Ambrose/Lesnar. Either way it should be great.

Also Sting/Triple H is a road that the WWE went down. If you look to go this way I am very keen to see how you book it. Personally that Sting/Taker match is available and could be a better option for that one-time match.

Feels off like BXSTXRD said that no title have been decided on Smackdown, apart from the Intercontinental title. You could have even had the Smackdown World Title as a prize for the Rumble winner. I'm expecting that to be decided inside the Chamber. And I'm hoping that a few midcard talents complain about Fandango/Barrett being handed the IC opportunity over them. As for the tag titles, the divisions are a little empty so that needs addressing. I'm sure that will come in time though.

Finally the Pro Wrestling World Cup looks great and I'm excited to see what you do with it as it's an idea that I've toyed with adding to my own work.

Like I said at the start mate, good luck!!! I'll be checking in to see how things go.

Jobber

Status

WWE Rumour Roundup:

WWE News & Rumours Roundup:
    -There is big news surrounding the WWE that they may potentially be looking to add a fourth brand to the company. NXT has recently moved away from a developmental
    brand and is becoming a major player in the WWE with senior officials looking to get the brand on live Television. Potential new brands could be a new development
    brand such as FCW or OVW which take the role of being a network exclusive or they could look to flex there financial power and takeover TNA or ROH both of
    which are currently losing momentum in terms of financial and in general booking terms and place that on the WWE network under WWE booking.

-WWE has also recently announced a Pro Wrestling World Cup later this year, with a lack of Wrestlers from the Asian and European markets they could be in
    the process of building relationships with the likes of New Japan Pro Wrestling. We are told that there main target is to bring the ever successful
    Bullet Club into the WWE. We are told Vince and the new financial investor both see The Club as a potential huge merch mover, in particular
    the Young Bucks and AJ Styles.

-Finally we are being told that backstage everyone in WWE is extremely excited about the company's future prospects with the new investor. And that
    WWE really could monopolize the Wrestling Industry and only a return of a WCW type company could compete.

Jobber

Status

Raw Monday Night Raw #1

Monday Night Raw #1
    26th January 2015

**Pyro**

Cole:

Hello WWE Universe and welcome to the longest running episodic weekly television show in History, Monday Night Raw!
    Tonight we have all the fallout from last nights incredible Royal Rumble, and the winner
    of the fantastic 30 Man Royal Rumble, "The Lunatic Fringe" Dean Ambrose will be here live tonight!

Saxton:
    That's right Michael last night was incredible and we will witness all the fallout live tonight should
    be a good show, i've also been told that my boys The Uso's will be here to defend there tag team titles tonight! Talk about fighting champs

Cole:
    Speaking of fighting champs me and Byron and all of the WWE Universe are delighted to welcome our brand NEW co-commentator
    Mike Goldberg to the desk. Mike is well known as one of the best sports commentators in the world most known for his work in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Goldberg:
    Wow, thanks guys! Feels amazing to be here in the best company in Sports and I can't wait to get started, I've done my research and
    heres a fun fact about Monday Night Raw, did you know every weekly show they use 33,000 feet of cable! Crazy right?

Cole:
    Good to see you've done your homework, another big welcome to the man they call 'Goldie'.

**King of Kings**

*Triple H and the authority (Rollins, Orton, Big Show, Kane and J&J Security) made there way out to the ring. Triple H
    stormed down to ringside and looked to be in no mood for jokes as he prepares to address his meeting with Sting from last night*

Triple H:
    Sting, where are you? Sting you son of a bitch where are you? How dare you think you can come into the King of Kings ring and assault
    me and 4 of my guys. As a kid Sting, I looked up to you and the very moment I knew I was worth something to myself you were the one man
    I wanted to face but you always alluded me. Now you're here so get your ass down here now and face me like a man.

*The authority wait as there is no reaction.*

Triple H:
    C'mon Sting you clearly have something you need to get off your chest so here I am right here waiting for you.

*The lights go out and the sound of a Crow echoes throughout the arena alongside some eerie graphics on screen when all of a sudden a spotlight
    shines up into the rafters and there appears Sting. He is in full face paint and is overlooking the Authority. Triple H looks up in shock.*

Triple H:
    Wow, not man enough to come down to the ring and face me. Just like you weren't man enough last night when you savaged me and the others with
    a baseball bat. What kind of person are you Sting? Which leads me onto my next question.

You don't want to face me like a man so i'm gonna treatyou like the scared little boy you are.
    This month at Fastlane I challenge you to a 5v5 match. Five of my guys vs Five guys of your choice. The ball is in your
    court Stinger.

*The lights go off again, they flicker back on and Sting is in the ring with a mic and baseball bat in hand.*

Sting:
    Hunter, Hunter, Hunter. I am a vigilante, I am the face of retribution, I am the silencer of injustice and I AM STING BABYYYY! I do what I want, when I want
    to who I want. But Hunter, with you this wasn't the case. I've watched you from afar, day after day, hour after hour, minute by minute.

And i've watchedyour ego and power destroy and diminish people. So I didn't attack you because I'm the Icon, I attacked you because I believe in what is right and what
    is wrong. And I may not be the hero the WWE needs, but I am Sting. And I accept your challenge and I will end the Authority.

*Sting gets his baseball bat and attacks the entire authority again taking each of them out one by one as they all retreat to the outside except
    Jamie Noble who is caught in the ring, Sting picks him up and hits him with the Scorpion Death Drop as he holds his baseball bat high in the air.*

**Done With That - Day One Remix**

*The Uso's made there way down to the ring they came out to new music and a much darker look wearing hoodies as opposed
    to there old look with face paint and fluorescent shorts, the crowd have mixed reactions.*

Jey Uso:
    Oh hey Uce, I see how it is

Jimmy Uso:
    How is it Uce?

Jey:
    Just because we ain't out here with bright face paint on n colourful shorts, these people don't like us no more man

Jimmy:
    NOPE!

Jey:
    But it's cool, we get it. We been on the struggle since Day One Ish, we been busting our asses

Jimmy:
    From Day One Ish

Jey:
    We been cracking skulls

Jimmy:
    From Day One Ish!

Jey:
    Incase you people have got the message we been grinding since DAY ONE ISH. To prove we the baddest tag team on the planet, and now we finally
    got these tag titles to prove it. And we out here to call out any tag team that think they bad enough to take this gold away from us. So come
    down here and we'll introduce you...

Both:
    TO THE USO PENITENTIARY!

*The team of Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel answered the challenge*

Match #1
    Tag Team Match
    The Uso's vs Kidd & Gabriel

Closing Moments:
    Justin Gabriel crawls to his corner and tags Tyson Kidd in for his first stint in the match, he flys across the ring hitting forearms
    to both Uso's sending Jimmy to the outside, he lands a combination of kicks to Jey and gets him on his knees before hitting a running double knee
    to the head, Gabriel then gets up to the top rope setting up for his finisher but as he leaves the top rope Jimmy Uso pulls his brother out the ring
    to regroup. Kidd and Gabriel both fly over the top rope trying to take out the duo but the Uso's moved out the way as Kidd and Gabriel crashed
    and burned on the outside. Jimmy Uso threw Gabriel into the steel steps before the barricade before they rolled Kidd into the ring, Jimmy lands a big
    superkick as Kidd falls backwards into Jey's Samoan drop, he goes for the cover 1..2..3!
    Winners:
    Spoiler:

The Uso's (5:30)

**BATISTA RETURNS NEXT WEEK**

**I'm Comin'**

*Brand new general manager MVP makes his way out to make his re-debut on Monday Night Raw and his debut as manager
    he has something wrapped in a blanket.*

M.V.P:
    WWE Universe how are we???

*The crowd cheers seeming surprisingly pleased to welcome MVP back.*

M.V.P:
    It's been way too long that felt good people. Anyway enough of that sentimental jibba jabba. I'm out here to talk business and I got a few things to address, a few announcements to make
    and a few booty's to shake. First order of business - this is the fun part of the job - I'm going to make three matches for tonight. First of all, Adrien Neville of NXT is going to make his singles debut
    as he takes on my old friend... THE BOOGEYMAN

*The crowd starts a Boogeyman chant*

M.V.P:
    Second match I would like to announce is Roman Reigns is going to face The Miz...FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!

And for the biggest match I have announced so far, Alex Riley of the Real Americans will take on...for the first time on RAW in over 10 years...THE ROCK!

*The crowd explodes into raptures as its announced the great one is going to wrestle on Raw for the first time in over 10 years
    a 'rocky' chant starts*

M.V.P:
    Good right? Well onto the final bit of business. Next to me you will see a title belt underneath this cloth. This will be the brand new title of Monday Night Raw
    The Universal Championship! This title is a viewer interactive Title and you at home can vote on the opponent each week. We will crown the first Universal Champion
    live on Raw next week. You can vote on WWE.Com who you want to compete for the title, that's all for now. Thank you!

*Curtis Axel, Heath Slater and Zack Ryder are backstage discussing there roles in the WWE*

Slater:
    Boys, I know there's not too many brain cells between the three of us - Ryder in particular - but you must realise all 3 of us are former WWE
    champions. Yet we've been subjected to being put in matches that they know we have no chance of winning to make other look better
    WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK WE ARE?

AXEL:
    But Heath, they're right...the last few years the three of us have been nobodies. We've won no titles, we've beaten no one memorable. We're nobodies
    how can anyone take us seriously at the minute?

Ryder:
    WOO, WOO, WOO, YOU KNOW IT!

AXEL:
    My point exactly. The three of us need to combine and remind everyone just how truly great we are.

Slater:
    If we're going to do this, we need a team name and matching outfits

Ryder:
    Well i'm dating the outfit makers Daughter, WOO WOO WOO!

AXEL:
    Not helpful. But how about for our name...Pressure Makes Diamonds?

Slater:
    I like it Axel. Lets make us great again we are P.M.D!

Ryder:
    WOO, WOO, WOO! You know it.

Match #2
    Six Man Tag Team Match
    Pressure Makes Diamonds vs Epico, Primo and Hunico

Closing Moments:
    Epico and Primo are wearing Slater down in the corner now with repeated chops and kicks to the mid region. Slater keeps
    reaching for his corner with no hope in sight. Hunico is tagged in and takes the beating to Slater, he stomps on him in the corner and picks him up and Irish
    whips him into the ropes but Slaters slides through Hunico's legs and Ryder gets the hot tag he takes out Hunico before springing off the ropes and knocking
    Epico and Primo off the ropes. Axel and Slater hold Hunico's arms as Ryder lands a big rough ryder for the 1..2..3!
    Winners:
    Spoiler:

Pressure Makes Diamonds (9:25)

*Bray Wyatt was pictured in a dark outhouse. He is seen rocking back and forth in a rocking chair. Luke Harper is standing over him in
    a very imposing way*

Wyatt:
    He's got the whole world in his hands, he's got the whole wide world in his hands. He's got the whole world in his hands, he's got the whole
    world in his hands. He's got you and me brother in his hands, he's got you and me brother in his hands, he's got you and me brother in his hands. He's got the whole
    world in his hands.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. Undertaker, you call yourself a dead man. But to be dead you have to feel no love, me man I don't feel no love. With you
    taker I see a warmness inside of you. The type of warmness that would stop you from pulling a trigger, the type of warmness that would have
    you having a family, the type of warmness that I don't have. You see Taker my soul has wandered alongside Sister Abigails for years it has floated to
    the dark sides of hell and back again and not once along the way did I hear the name the Undertaker. So my advice to you "Deadman" is to...

Harper:
    RUN!

Match #3
    Singles Match
    Adrien Neville vs The Boogeyman

Closing Moments: The debutant Neville has done well so far to counteract the Boogeyman's worm eating which the crowd have loved so far
    Boogey takes down Neville with a big clothesline, he slithers over Neville before putting a mouthful of worms in his mouth and dripping them over
    the former NXT champion, enraged by this Neville managed to swing round and kick the Boogeyman in the mouth. He got to his feet and landed another big kick
    to the side of Boogey's head. Neville irish whipped Boogeyman into the ring post before charging at him and hitting a crossbody in the corner. The Boogeyman
    flopped down to the floor, Neville climbed to the top rope and hit his impressive Red arrow for the 1..2..3!
    Winner:
    Spoiler:

Adrien Neville (10.30)

**Introducing the first entrant into the 2015 Hall of Fame class: 'The Olympic Gold Medalist' Kurt Angle**

**Hell Will Be Calling Your Name**

Cole:

Oh My God! It's Bobby Lashley, on a fantastic night of debuts and returns Bobby Lashley has returned to Monday Night Raw!

Saxton:
    We last saw Bobby Lashley at the Great American Bash - a pay per view which will be returning this year - in 2007!

Goldberg:
    It's gonna be all over for who ever comes for this guy! What an impressive physique.

*Bobby Lashley made his way down to the ring to a big pop. He went round the ring greeting lots of fans, he looks truly happy to be back in the WWE*

Lashley:
    Feels great to be back thank you all for the warm welcome! Now i've been gone for a while, I've honed my skills. Shaped my craft and just found myself, and
    even after all this there was still something missing, I knew I had to come back. There is one thing that has always eluded me my entire life. The WWE championship
    theres a lot of good guys on this roster at the minute and I'm sure they all want a shot at the title but no one, and I mean NO ONE is more determinded
    than I am to make this. This is my last shot, im no spring chicken anymore. I have to do this and I believe I can do it.

*The crowd start a "You can do it" Chant*

Lashley:
    Thanks guys, but I know I've gotta prove myself so please someone let me know who i've gotta face to get a sho.....

**Burn it Down**

*Lashley gets interrupted by the Authority's Seth Rollins he is accompanied to the ring by The Big Show and Kane, Rollins obviously felt threatened by Lashley*

Rollins:
    Sorry, Bob! But yeah you're right, you are gonna have to earn it. But first of all you have to earn the opportunity to face the guy who really earns it, which is me. Did you not see my performance
    yesterday? I was amazing. If it wasn't for that obnoxious idiot John Cena you'd be looking at the WWE champion right now. Which is why I demand a rematch and I'm sure my fantastic
    General Manager MVP will agree.

Lashley:
    Yeah I saw your performance last night and to be honest, I could do better blindfolded. You couldn't even beat a man who left the match on a stretcher only to come back and still kick your ass?
    See me, I'd never let that happen. I'd have made sure Lesnar woke up in the hospital so he didn't have a chance of coming back to win the match.

Rollins:
    What are you saying Lashley, have you got a problem?

Lashley:
    You know what Seth, I can easily make you my problem. And then it would even easier to make you my solution

*Lashley goes for Rollins but he ducks out behind Kane and Big Show who stand tall but somehow Lashley manages to knock them both down
    with a double clothesline, he chases Rollins down and Rollins runs round the ring trying to escape Lashley but he slides back into the ring and Show and Kane are on there feet now
    and they just bulldoze Lashley to the floor and the trio are beating down on him*

**Retaliation**

*The Royal Rumble winner Dean Ambrose runs down to the ring with a steal chair and runs off Rollins, Kane and The Big Show before grabbing a microphone*

Ambrose:
    Incase you two punks haven't forgot, I'm Mr.Royal Rumble. And you can talk about deserving opportunities all you want but last night I went through 29 other men to win the Royal Rumble, so even If I have to
    face one of you two I will be facing the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania and I will become the new, WWE champion. Thank you and Goodnight.

Match #4
    United States Championship Match
    The Miz (c) vs Roman Reigns

Closing Moments: The Miz is trying to lock those arms around Roman's head to land the scull crushing finale, but Reigns is putting up a good fight
    and managed to wriggle out of it. The throws Miz against the ropes but the Miz goes to the outside to catch his breath but Reigns gets out and chases
    him around the ring. The Miz slides back into the ring and stomps on Roman as he follows him back in, Miz picks Reigns up and HITS THE SKULL CRUSHING FINALE
    1..2..NO! Reigns kicks out of Miz's finisher, Miz picks Reigns up and tries it again but Reigns reverses and lands a blow to Miz. The Miz looks frustrated
    he goes to the outside and grabs a chair but Reigns manages to clothesline him from behind and knocks the chair out of the way
    Reigns stalks Miz as he gets to his feet..SUPERMAN PUNCH! 1..2..3!
    Winner:
    Spoiler:

AND NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION - Roman Reigns (15.30)

**WWE Mae Young Classic plus much more coming to the WWE network this year!**

Main Event
    Singles Match
    The Rock vs Alex Riley

Closing Moments:
    The Rock hits a black hole slam type move and is gearing up the people's elbow he slides down the elbow pad and chucks it into the audience
    but as he bounces of he rope Swagger pulls his feet and Rock lands on his nose, Swagger denies involvement. Riley gets straight to work beating down on the Rock
    but the Rock powers out and hits a spinebuster. Swagger tries to trash talk on the apron but The Rock drags him over the top rope the two are positioned side by side,
    he slides down his elbow pad and hits a DOUBLE PEOPLE'S ELBOW! Swagger rolls out of the ring as he stalks Riley..ROCK BOTTOM! 1..2..3
    Winner:
    Spoiler:

The Rock (8:50)

*But just as the match finishes The Real Americans instantly attack the Rock and pummel him down beating away on the people's champ*

**The Truth Reigns**

*Roman Reigns fresh off his win earlier runs down to the ring to help The Rock and the pair clean house before noticing eachother, they
    shake hands but The Rock signals straight away he wants a title shot. Reigns laughs and nods his head.*

--Show End--

Jobber

Status

WWE NXT NXT #1

NXT #1
    28th January 2015

**Pyro**

Ranallo:
    Hello WWE Universe, your hosts tonight alongside myself Mauro Ranallo are Tom Phillips and Percy Watson here in Florida. And we welcome
    you to NXT.

Phillips:
    Thanks Mauro, we have a great show in store tonight. We have the NXT Champion Sami Zayn in action against former NXT champion and the newest
    member of RAW Adrien Neville, also in action tonight is Zayn's arch nemesis Kevin Owens.

Watson:
    That's right guys lets hope they keep it clean and they don't interfere in eachothers matches, but with the hatred they have for eachother I wouldn't
    be surprised one bit!

Ranallo:
    Neither would I Percy! But speaking of interfering with eachother, our General Manager William Regal, has put the feuding Hideo Itami and Finn Balor
    in tag team action tonight as the misfit duo will take on The Revival, can they last one match teaming together?

Phillips:
    Who Knows! We'll find out later tonight on this episode of NXT.

**Worlds Apart**

*NXT Champion Sami Zayn makes his way down to the ring with a mic he's here to adress the beating at the hands of Kevin Owens last week*

Zayn:
    Kevin Owens...If you didn't know me and Kevin go way back. Throughout my professional career abroad and here in the U.S, Kevin has always been by my side. Everywhere I turn
    Kevin was there for me as I was there for him. He was my best friend and then last week he turned on me just like that.

Like all of those years we spent travelling through Bingo Halls and run down villages, with all the bumps we took and moments we shared together meant nothing. I always
    used to tell him no matter what happens I'll always have his back. And he treats me like this, I just don't get it. How a man can snap and just attack his best friend like that for what reason?
    It baffles me, and I demand answers. So Kevin get out here right now I deserve an explanation from my "Best friend"

**Fight**

*After a brief silence, Kevin Owens made his way out to the ring with a smug look on his face*

Owens:

Best friend? Best friend? What kind of best friend leaves there best friend behind in the bingo halls and run down villages on his own, while they go to the big leagues and cash there big cheques
    with there happy families and forget all about there "Best friend." All our lives and professional wrestling careers were dedicated to making it to WWE and once you get there, I get no calls,
    no contract offer, no contact, nothing. You forgot all about your "Best Friend"! That's all it was ever about with you though Sami, yourself. You were always so keen to step on others
    shoulders just to benefit yourself. And I was the only one you knew you couldn't do that to because you knew that the moment you did that I would break you. So at the first opportunity I could
    that's exactly what I did. Besides my only best friend is money.

*Owens slammed the microphone down and attacked Zayn without hesitation, he tosses him into the ropes and hits his signature pop-up powerbomb. Zayn rolls to ringside to get attention
    while Owens opponent Elias Samson makes his way down to the ring.*

Match #1
    Singles Match
    Kevin Owens vs Elias Samson

Closing Moments: Sami Zayn is still getting treatment at ringside after the savaging from Owens moments earlier, Owens is beating down on Samson now
    he throws him into the corner and lands a big splash to him, Samson falls to the floor and Owens goes to the top rope and looks over at Zayn and smirks, Owens hits
    a big frog splash! He goes for the pin 1..2..NO! Elias kicks out at 2, Owens picks him up and throws him into the ropes looking for the pop-up powerbomb, HE HITS IT!
    But out of nowhere as he goes for the count Sami Zayn crawls back into the ring and starts beating away at Owens, the referee calls for the bell but Zayn's lost it. He jumps out the ring
    but Owens has escaped and ran up the ramp to the back, Zayn looks infuriated in the ring so he smashes Elias Samson over the head with the chair.

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Kevin Owens via D.Q (6:15)

**Sawft is a sin**

Amore:
    My name is Enzo Amore! I'm a certified G and a bonafide stud! And you can't teach that.
    This right here, this is Big Cass and he's seven feet tall! And you can't teach that.
    Badaboom, realest guys in the room! HOW YOU DOIN'

Cass:
    And as for our opponents tonight, there's one one word to describe you! And i'm gonna spell it out for you. S-A-W-F-T
    SAWWWWWWFT!

Match #2
    Tag Team Match
    Enzo & Cass vs The Vaudevillains

Closing Moments:
    Gotch and English have Amore in the corner they're stomping away at him. Gotch tries to take out big Cass but his push is uneffective
    and Cass laughs at him, while Gotch is distracted Enzo hits a backbreaker to Gotch. He manages to crawl into his corner and he tags into Cass. Cass runs through
    Gotch before going over to English and throwing him over the top rope and into the ring. He bodyslams him ontop of Gotch before delivering a double leg drop.
    He then throws English out of the ring and tags in Enzo, Enzo climes to the top ropes. Cass throws him off the top rope onto Gotch for the 1..2..3!

Winners:
    Spoiler:

Enzo & Cass (7:20)

*As there celebrations finish they hear clapping from somewhere when all of a sudden the NXT tag team champions Blake and Murphy appear on the screen*

Blake:
    Very impressive boys, a good win you got yourselves there. But of course The Vaudevillians are not on the Blake and Murphy level, and if you want to
    defeat the greatest Tag Team of all time you're going to have to seriously..seriously up your games!

Murphy:
    I've gotta agree with Blake, to beat the best, you have to be the best. And if I'm honest with you, the only thing "Sawft" around here are you two

Blake:
    Hope we've given you something to think about, and who knows? One day when you finally become a half decent tag team you may get a title shot. But for now
    we'll keep on carrying the tag team division on our backs. Have a good day.

**Seventeen Television**

*CJ Parker
    makes his way out to the ring he has security tape in his hand, he starts putting security tape around the ropes and covers the ring in
    it before sitting down in the middle of the ring*

Parker:
    I CJ Parker am the best wrestler on this entire roster, I am the best on this microphone, I am the best in this ring and I am the best person too. And just
    because I care about the environment people are being prejudice against me. I am the moonchild of NXT and I am looking to make the future of NXT brighter
    and greener. And I can't do that if I never have a match. I HATE NXT! And because of my pure hatred towards this brand I am shutting it down as of right now
    and I'm not leaving the ring until I see changes.

*Parker sits in the ring for a while before the lights go out*

*A crow animation is played and the lights turn back on and Parker is up on his feet looking confused as all of his security tape has gone missing. He looks
    behind him and out of nowhere SOLOMON CROWE comes out of nowhere and attacks Parker making his debut on NXT to a good reception
    he hits a springboard headbutt on Parker before grabbing a mic*

Crowe:
    How could I let the show end before I've even got started?

*Hideo Itami and Finn Balor are pictured backstage getting ready for the match*

Balor:
    Hideo, I know we haven't seen eye to eye lately. But tonight is purely business and we need to be on the same page and get the job done. Can
    you keep your clear problem with me aside for just one night?

Itami:
    Finn, you are the one with problem. You stay out my way tonight and I'll get the job done.

*Itami storms off while Balor looks on frustrated*

Match #3
    Tag Team Match
    Hideo Itami & Finn Balor vs The Revival

Closing Moments:
    Balor is bringing the fight to Dawson he hits him with a series of heavy elbows and starts a flurry, he backs Dawson into his corner
    he offers a tag to Itami, Hideo eventually tags in but was very slow with it. He lands a vicious kick to the leg of Dawson, he lands several more kicks
    to the legs and body. He gets him up on his shoulders looking for the GTS but Wilder runs in and clotheslines Itami saving Dawson, Balor runs into the ring
    and lands a huge missile dropkick to Wilder, he goes to clothesline Dawson but Dawson moves out the way and he lands a huge clothesline to Itami.
    Balor looks visibly annoyed, but Dawson quickly throws Finn out of the ring and The Revival hit the shatter machine for the 1..2..3!

Winners:
    Spoiler:

The Revival (8:50)

*Itami is sat up in the ring and gets to his feet, he looks absolutely furious, Balor climbs into the ring and apologises to Itami several times with no response
    he tells him that the clothesline was meant for Dawson but Itami is having none of it, Balor offers his hand out to Itami, Itami looks at him and with hesitation
    he shakes it...BUT HE PULLS BALOR ONTO HIS SHOULDERS AND LANDS A HUGE GTS! Itami leaves as Balor is laid out in the ring.*

Main Event
    Singles Match
    Sami Zayn vs Adrien Neville

Closing Moments:
    This has been a fantastic match so far by two of the best in NXT. Neville hits Zayn with a huge missile dropkick knocking him to the floor
    he heads up to the top rope and goes for the red arrow, Zayn sticks his leg out and connects with Neville's back he senses an opportunity he hits a huge Blue Thunder Bomb
    and Neville looks out of it he launches Neville into the corner he charges towards him...HELLUVA KICK! Neville collapses to the floor thanks to
    a massive Helluva Kick from Zayn. But out of nowhere KEVIN OWENS MUSIC HITS! Zayn looks around frustrated waiting for Owens to come
    but he waits and waits and waits and before he can react Neville has recovered and rolls him up for 1..2..3!

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Neville (11:30)

*Zayn looked angered and stormed his way to the back knocking over the steel steps on his way back. Neville grabs a microphone*

Neville:
    Today I close the chapter in my life which is NXT. But as one chapter ends another begins. That new chapter is RAW, I just wanted to take this chance to thank
    everyone from the guys in the back to the most important thing you guys, the fans! I will be watching every NXT episode with eagerness to see if anyone will ever be on...
    THE NEVILLE LEVEL!

*The crowd start a loud "THANK YOU NEVILLE" chant as the show ends.*

--End Show--

Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 01-13-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Jobber

Status

WWE Mae Young Classic

INTRODUCING - THE MAE YOUNG CLASSIC TOURNAMENT LIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK

WWE.Com:
    We are today delighted to confirm the first ever Mae Young Classic Tournament. This is a groundbreaking announcement for the future
    of Women's wrestling. And alongside this we are delighted to confirm that once this tournament has finished a BRAND NEW one hour
    Women's only show will start live on the WWE network every, and the winner of the Mae Young Classic tournament will be named the brand new
    Women's champion. The four night 32 women tournament will take place in two weeks time on the 13th February straight after Friday Night Smackdown.
    With the final match taking place live on the first ever episode of the brand new women's show. There will be two groups of 16 women, 16 of the women
    will already be apart of the WWE and 16 other women will be brand new signees successfully handpicked from all over the world. We hope
    you the WWE Universe will get behind the Women's revolution. 26 of the women competing will be named below with 6 surprise entrants announced
    on the night.
    Competitors Confirmed So Far:
    WWE Women
    New Signees
    1.Paige 1.Athena
    2.Eva Marie 2.Nikki Storm
    3.Nikki Bella 3.Gail Kim
    4.Brie Bella 4.Kay Lee Ray
    5.Natayla 5.Mia Yim
    6.Cameron 6.Candice LeRae
    7.Naomi 7."Crazy" Mary Dobson
    8.Summer Rae 8.Tessa Blanchard
    9.Rosa Mendes 9.Nixon Newell
    10.Alicia Fox 10.Evie
    11.Emma 11.Kairi Hojo
    12.Tamina 12.KC Cassidy
    13.Kaitlin 13.Toni Storm
    14.TBA 14.TBA
    15.TBA 15.TBA
    16.TBA 16.TBA

Jobber

Status

Smackdown Smackdown #1

Friday Night Smackdown #1
    30th January 2015

Commentators - Jim Ross, Kevin Kelly and Johnathan Coachman

**Pyro**

*Legends*

*Brand new Smackdown general manager Brad Maddox made his way down to the ring he was holding something in his hand*

Maddox:
    Ahhh, Feels great to be back in this ring. If you didn't already know by now - which you probably should - I am your BRAND NEW Smackdown general manager.
    And starting from tonight, myself and you guys...well mainly myself will be making Smackdown great again. I had a meeting with the commissioner of Smackdown
    Stephanie McMahon last week and she said to me "Brad, I chose you because I have faith that you are the guy to make Smackdown the number one brand in
    the whole of the WWE!" And I looked her in the eyes and I told her I wouldn't let her down. And with that said, I have an announcement...I'm delighted to introduce
    to Smackdown, the return....of the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP!

Spoiler:

Maddox:
    And starting tonight im delighted to start an 8 man tournament to crown Smackdown's first European Championship. Competing in it will be the following: SHEAMUS, CESARO, CHRIS JERICHO,
    TITUS O'NEIL, BIG E, RYBACK, R-TRUTH AND WADE BARRETT! Thank you.

*Flight of the Valkyries*

*Just as Maddox is about to leave, he is interrupted by Daniel Bryan who gets massive YES! chants*

Bryan:
    Brad, I like the idea of it but you've drafted me to Smackdown and in your very first show you have completely ignored the one thing on everyone's lips and what should be rightfully mine, The World
    Heavyweight Championship?

Maddox:
    I was going to get on to that before you rudely interrupted me.

Bryan:
    Are you sure? Looks like you were just about of leave to me..

*Realeza*

*Alberto Del Rio makes his way down to the ring to express his further unhappiness.*

Del Rio:
    Now usually I don't agree with this Idiota Daniel Bryan. But this time I do, Brad what are you going to do about this amigo? I am the best Wrestler
    on this damn roster and I deserve a title shot. Besides what's the World Heavyweight Championship without...ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLL...

*Cult Of Personality*

*CM Punk comes out to make his triumphant return to a ferocious cheer from the WWE Universe, he jumps into the ring and embraces the crowd for a second
    before grabbing a mic*

Punk:
    Man it feels good to be back. I went away for a while to clear my head but now I'm back and I'm more ready than ever, and when I'm feeling like this
    noone, and I mean NO-ONE can stop me. There is only one thing on my mind and that is to take back what's mine The World Heavyweight Championship.
    And when I got the call from Mr.Maddox the second I got eliminated from the Royal Rumble promising me that if I joined him on Smackdown i'd get a title shot I jumped
    on it in a heartbeat. So Brad I'm waiting, and so are Stinky and Del Stupid.

Maddox:
    Punk, I'm glad you're here. For my second announcement to main event my first night in charge of Smackdown we are going to have...DANIEL BRYAN VS
    ALBERTOOO DEL RIOOO VS...CM PUNK! FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

*The three men looked satisfied as Maddox left.*

Kelly:
    Hello WWE Universe and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, I am your brand new commentator Kevin Kelly. Joining me on the announce booth is the legend
    Good ol' JR Jim Ross and making his return to the WWE Johnathan Coachman! Fellas what do we think to that blockbuster opening segment?

Ross:
    Bah Gawd Kevin! A blockbuster announcement that our main event tonight is going to be a Triple Threat match to determine the brand new World Heavyweight
    champion.

Coach:
    And don't forget about the return of the European championship, and qualifiers will start live here TONIGHT! On friday night smackdown.

**Introducing the second entrant into the 2015 Hall of Fame class: The Hardy Boyz

Match #1
    European Championship Qualifying Match
    Cesaro vs Titus O'Neil

Closing Moments:
    Cesaro has dominated this match from the start, he throws the much bigger O'Neil into the corner and lands a huge running uppercut.
    O'Neil flops to the floor, Cesaro notices and does a whirling motion! He grabs O'Neil by his thighs and hits a big Cesaro swing. O'Neil stumbles to his feet
    before Cesaro kicks him in the gut and then picks him up and hits a big neutralizer! 1..2..3! Easy win

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Cesaro (07:21)

*Darren Young, Evan Bourne and Curt Hawkins are seen in Brad Maddox's office they are there begging for a job after being undrafted.*

Bourne:
    ​Brad, I'm sorry to interrupt but I and these other two men have no other choice. We have been to Raw and NXT and they've both told us that we aren't wanted. You are our last option
    Brad, please can you find it in your heart to give us a second chance here in the WWE. We've all got families we need to feed and we will do anything to keep our jobs we are desperate, we will
    get on our knees and beg you if I must.

Maddox:
    I don't know guys it's really not that simple...

Hawkins:
    Brad, let me tell you some straight facts. Curt Hawkins will never fill out an online form AS I WILL NEVER SUBMIT! You are missing out if you don't sign me

Young:
    You???

Hawkins:
    I meant 'us', all of us are former Tag Team Champions! You don't see that every day and last time I looked you currently have two tag teams on the
    roster. You gonna have them fight every week? No. Listen besides what Evan said i'm not going to beg, but you'll be missing out if you don't sign us is all im saying.
    In Evan Bourne you have the brand new face of the Cruiserweights. In Darren Young you have a brand new face of The LGBQ community and with me
    Curt Hawkins you have a brand new face...OF SMACKDOWN! AND THAT IS A FACT OF ...

Maddox:
    Stop talking or you won't be getting a job.

Hawkins:
    Got it.

Maddox:
    Listen boys, what i'm going to do is i'm going to put you in a 6 man tag team match next week with a team of my choosing. You win, you'll get contracts. You lose well
    say goodbye to your careers, you're lucky i'm giving you this chance don't let me down. That's us done now the door is on your left.

Match #2
    Sheamus vs Big E

Closing Moments:
    Big E lands a big bodyslam to Sheamus, he then runs and lands a big senton. Sheamus rolls to the outside Big E attempts to spear him
    into the steel steps but Sheamus sidesteps him and Big E lands shoulder first into the steel steps. He holds his arm tenderly, Sheamus senses the opportunity
    and rolls Big E back into the ring he picks him up and ties him up in the ropes, he jees the crowd up before landing 10 massive beats to the chest of Big E.
    Sheamus continues to stamp on the arm of Big E, he sets up for the Brogue Kick but Big E counters and lands a massive clothesline but because of his bad
    arm he's too slow to react and fails to pin Sheamus, they both get to there feet and land clubbing blows. Big E stuns Sheamus but somehow the Irishman
    turns it around and lands a huge brogue kick for the 1..2..3! Great match.

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Sheamus (12:43)

*After the match Big E shakes Sheamus's hand but as he shakes it Big E's fellow New Day members Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods run in from behind
    out of nowhereand attack Sheamus! leaving Sheamus face down in the ring, the new day look over him and all raise a hand in the air.*

*Renee Young is pictured backstage with a microphone and she spots The New Day, she asks them what there attack on Sheamus was about
    they looked at her coldly before continuing to walk on with Renee looking confused*

Match #3
    Tag Team Match
    The Dudley Boyz vs Two Local Talents

Closing Moments: The Dudley Boyz are looking very impressive in there Friday Night Smackdown return after being drafted to the brand by
    general manager Brad Maddox. Bubba Ray landed a big elbow drop to the un-named wrestler. He gets up and runs towards his partner in the corner knocking
    him to the outside. He tags Devon in and the duo hit a huge Dudley Death Drop for the 1..2..3!

Winners:
    Spoiler:

The Dudley Boyz (05:21)

*Bubba Ray and Devon soak up the attention of the crowd before a familiar chant gains momentum, Bubba looks at Devon and shouts at him "DEVON, GET
    THE TABLES!!!!" the crowd goes crazy as Devon goes to the outside and grabs a table, they set it up in the middle of the ring, when all of a sudden The New Day
    run into the ring! The Dudleys look confused, Big E aggressively tackles Devon while Kofi lands a massive kick to Bubba! Big E picks Devon up on his shoulders
    Xavier Woods gets up to the top rope and lands a huge clothesline from the top rope as Devon falls backwards going through the table. The New Day stand
    victoriously over the fallen Dudleys.*

**Shelton Benjamin Returns SOON!**

Match #4
    Ryback vs R-Truth

Closing Moments:
    R-Truth has Ryback where he wants him, he goes for his signature Corkscrew Scissors Kick and hits it! He goes for the pin 1..Kick out! R-Truth looks to the referee in absolute
    disbelief as The Big Guy manages to kick out of R-Truth's finisher at 1. Truth goes to pick Ryback up but he powers out and throws Truth into the turnbuckle and runs at him and lands a spear
    in the corner. Ryback then taunts Truth shouting "FEED ME MORE" over and over, he eventually picks Truth up on his shoulders and spins him round before hitting a big shell shock for the
    1..2..3!

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Ryback (09:29)

*Renee Young is stood backstage with the returning CM PUNK!*

Young:

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest CM Punk. Now Punk, many fans were surprised to see you back when you returned at The Royal Rumble and while they were very happy about it
    many were thinking "Why" and what was in it for you, care to explain?

Punk:
    You see Renee, I could continue to sit at home getting fat reading comics and watching chick flicks for weeks on end but that's just not me. The reaction I got when I walked through
    that curtain at the Royal Rumble is me. Each and everyone of those fans out there is me, this whole thing and being a WWE wrestler is me. And as much as I try to throw the boomerang away it will always
    come back. So that's what in it for me, a chance to once again become the Voice of The Voiceless, once again become the Second City Saviour, The Straight Edged, Cult of Personality. It gave me a chance
    to once again become C.M PUNK!

Young:
    Thanks for your time and good luck tonight.

Main Event
    World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio

Closing Moments: Alberto Del Rio is eyeing up Punk for a big kick, but the returning Punk - whom has been getting big receptions from the crowd all night -
    manages to duck underneath it and Del Rio runs into a massive kick to the chest from Del Rio who rolls to the outside to recover. Punk and Bryan come face to face alone
    for the first time in this match, they smile at eachother before the trash talking gets to Bryan and he lands a massive right hand to Punk, Punk answers with one of
    his own. The two men continue to beat the ever loving s&#@ out of eachother, Bryan manages to get Punk to his knees and lands 5 big kicks to his chest
    before clocking him round the head. Del Rio runs in and attacks Bryan from behind, he lands a massive Enzuguiri to Bryan and goes for the Cross armbreaker
    but out of nowhere CM Punk lands a dropkick to the side of Del Rio's head while he's got Bryan locked in the armbar. Bryan rolls to the outside clinching his arm,
    Del Rio is propped up in the corner Punk notices this and lands a big knee to the face of Del Rio into a bulldog, he delivers a kick to Bryan who tries to climb back
    into the ring, Punk weighs up Del Rio...GTS!! 1..2..3! He's done it!

Winner:
    Spoiler:

AND NEW WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - CM Punk (21:39)

*Punk celebrates with his title, he looks extremely emotional as he realises he's won back what he believes to be truly his. He tells the crowd it's good to be
    back and that the title is going nowhere.*

--End Show--

Jobber

Status

WWE Show of the Week #1

SHOW OF THE WEEK #1

The poll for the week #1 show of the week is now available at the top of the page and will be available for 5 days. Vote for your favourite show of the week
    between Monday Night Raw, NXT and Friday Night Smackdown. The higher the ratings (votes) for a certain show will have considerable effects on how the following
    week of programming plays out. Vote now or forever hold your peace.

(Thanks to Sykotic for showing me how to put a poll in.)

Jobber

Status

WWE News and Rumours Roundup:

-WWE are very happy with how there first week of programming under the new brand split went with both General Managers Brad Maddox and MVP seeming to be
    over, but the general feeling backstage is that Brad Maddox is just a short term replacement and they are planning on bringing a much bigger name into the mix.

-This week also saw a lot of announced returns through vignettes and through live debuts, this is because Vince McMahon and the new investor feel as though for
    the brand split to be effective they need to add a considerable amount of star quality to each brand so the returns of Batista and Shelton Benjamin should bring that
    and apparently the returns aren't looking to stop any time soon with John Morrison who returned at the Royal Rumble to be assigned a roster.

-And finally breaking news over the last week that Lucha Underground will not be returning for a second series, which means a lot of talent WWE are interested in
    will be free to join the company, and the likes of Ricochet and Angelico have been on the agenda for a while. And more breaking news with what we reported last week
    about The Bullet Club coming to WWE could be about to come true as we are being told both sides are looking to come to a 50/50 agreement which means the stars
    would have a contract for both companies. This is a never before done move by the WWE but a very wise one which would give them a big market in Japan while
    having Japan's biggest stars not appear for any other American promotion, we will update you when we know more.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Just a quick note on your project. I'm going to get invested in this and hopefully the reviews and feedback will become longer and more detailed once the storylines become a little more developed/further down the line.

I voted Smackdown mostly for Curt Hawkins who made me laugh a couple of times. HE WILL NEVER SUBMIT!!!

Also it had the start of the European Championship tournament and the huge main event of Punk/Bryan/DelRio. Could not care as much for Del Rio but a Punk/Bryan feud over the title is set up nicely and that I am a big fan of.

NXT also has a great roster right about now so I will definitely be keeping my eye on it to see how the stars develop.

Keep up the good work mate and as promised I'll continue to check in and leave you some thoughts.

Jobber

Status

Mae Young Classic - Brackets Revealed!

WWE.COM:
    "Following last week's ground breaking announcement of the first ever Mae Young Classic, a 32 all female tournament to declare the first ever Women's champion
    for the brand new Women's only show - that is to have more details announced on it once the tournament is over - we are now delighted to announce the Brackets
    for the tournament. There will be two sides to the brackets, the first side will be current WWE women competing against eachother with the three surprise entrants
    included and the other side will be 16 brand new Women from all across the world including former WWE Women Gail Kim and the highly talented Athena amongst many
    others including another three surprise entrants that are bound to raise the level of competition highly. Who do you think our surprise entrants will be, and who do you
    think will be the overall winner of The Mae Young classic with premieres next Saturday LIVE on the WWE Network. "

Spoiler:

Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 01-11-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Jobber

Status

Raw Monday Night Raw #2

Monday Night Raw #2
    2nd February 2015

**Pyro**

The commentators introduce the show and welcome the WWE Universe but "The King of Kings" hits and they are interrupted by Triple H and the rest of the authority
    came out to the ring apart from Seth Rollins, Triple H looked enraged following last weeks encounter with Sting. Triple H
    grabbed a microphone he spoke about how he and the Authority run Monday Night Raw and the whole of the WWE for that matter and that an ancient vigilante
    can't just return out of nowhere having rejected the WWE for years to stay in a dead end company. And Triple H will not have it he tells him to get out here because he has
    a proposition for him. The lights go black, they flicker off and on until a spotlight is shown up in the rafters. A crow is shown up in the rafters. A man with a Sting
    mask on is shown on the ramp, he pulls his arm out and the crow flies down towards the man and sits on his arm. Triple H who looks confused carries on
    he tells the man that he tells Sting that at Fastlane he is challenging him to a 10 man Elimination Tag Team match. Triple Hand 4 members of the authority vs Sting
    and a team of his choosing. The man with the crow makes a slow walk to the ring, Randy Orton, Big Show and Kane
    all jump into action but Triple H tells them to stand down and let the man into the ring. The man removes a piece of card from underneath the crows feet
    and hands it to Triple H, Triple H reads out the words on the letter. "Be careful what you wish for, I accept your challenge" Triple H looks confused as to how Sting
    knew Triple H was going to challenge him and by the time Triple H had looked up the man had taken his Sting mask off only to reveal himself as Sting! He takes a
    baseball bat out from his trousers and lands a blow with the baseball bat to every member of the Authority except Triple H who scampers away. Left in the ring are
    Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury once again, Sting yells "I'm gonna have fun with you two" he throws them both into the corner and hits a double Stinger splash
    he picks up Noble and hits him with a massive Scorpion Death Drop, before repeating and doing the exact same thing for Mercury. Sting stands tall in the ring.

Match #1
    Tag Team Championship No.1 Contenders Match
    P.M.D vs Epico and Primo

Closing Moments:
    The brand new team of Pressure Makes Diamonds which consists of Zack Ryder, Curtis Axel and Heath Slater were awarded a no.1 contendership
    opportunity at the tag team titles after general manager M.V.P was said to be very impressed with there win last week. Curtis Axel who is sitting this match out keeps taunting
    the Tag champs the Uso's at ringside which is never a good idea considering the mood the Uso's have been in lately which if you didn't get the hint isn't a good one.
    Epico and Primo have Heath Slater down in the corner and are pummelling away at him with big kicks, tagging back and forth to keep fresh. Slater keeps reaching
    to try and find Zack Ryder who is getting the crowd hyped up to support Slater. They have Slater propped up in the corner, Epico goes for a spear to the turnbuckle...
    MISSES! Slater moves out the way at the right time he scampers across the ring for the hot tag to Ryder, Ryder blitzes through Epico and pulls Primo into the ring
    he bashes there heads together before dumping them both into the corner, he hits a massive double Broski Boot and pins Epico for the 1..2..3!!!

Winners:
    Spoiler:

New No.1 Contenders for the tag team Championships - Pressure Makes Diamonds (9:20)

But to no one's surprise The Uso's run into the ring with chairs and attack Pressure Makes Diamonds, Curtis Axel tries to sneak up behind them but Axel gets caught
    with a huge chair shot from Jey Uso. Jimmy hits a huge superkick to Slater while Jey hits a samoan drop on Zack Ryder. Primo and Epico join in with the beating on
    P.M.D and attack them but The Uso's turn to them and look at eachother before deciding to attack Primo and Epico aswell, with Jimmy beating down on Primo
    and Jey beating down on Epico. They celebrate the absolute annihilation of the tag team division they have just caused, Jey grabs a microphone and tells the crowd
    that P.M.D and Epico and Primo have just been welcome into THE USO PENITENTIARY!

M.V.P Made his way down to the ring holding the Brand New! Universal title, he grabs a microphone and announces that tonight the first ever Universal Champion
    will be crowned. He goes on to speak about how the Title is the brainchild of his and Triple H's which proves that the Authority is the best thing to ever happen to the WWE
    as there collective creative minds make for an astounding product. He says moving onto the main focus the Universal Title, that he is to reveal the 5 candidates
    for the first ever title match which the WWE Universe can vote on via the WWE app and the two superstars with the highest votes will face off tonight for the title. MVP
    says the poll will be open for half an hour and the contestants are as followed...Hunico, The Hurricane, Justin Gabriel, Brodus Clay and Adrien Neville!

Match #2
    United States Championship Match
    Roman Reigns (c) vs The Miz

Closing Moments:
    The Miz gets his rematch after he complained to M.V.P that he had no time to prepare for his title defence last week on Raw. And Miz is sure
    acting like a man who wants something back, last week was like taking candy from a baby for Roman but this week the baby is trying his damned best to get his candy
    back. The Miz aggressively throws Roman into the corner and runs and charges at him landing a big spear to the mid section, he lands several smaller ones keeping
    Reigns in the corner, he climbs to the second rope with Roman underneath him, he lands 10 punches to Roman one by one with the crowd counting them all, but
    Miz looses concentration for a second to look at the crowd, Reigns pushes Miz back down to the mat Miz gets to his feet straight away but SUPERMAN PUNCH! 1..2..3!

Winner:
    Spoiler:

And STILL! United States Champion - Roman Reigns (12:21)

The Miz is in the middle of the ring sat up, he looks despairingly up the ramp as Roman Reigns walks about smirking with the United States Championship after making
    his first defense of his newly won championship. The Miz looks visibly upset about his loss, he exits the ring sluggishly and slowly makes his way up the ramp. As he reaches
    the top of the ramp he looks back on the crowd and shakes his head before leaving, what is next for The Miz?

M.V.P makes his way back out to the ring, The Universal Championship sits on a pedestal at ringside so the two contestants know what they're fighting for
    at all times. M.V.P announces he will be joining the commentary to keep a close eye on his brainchild and to award the winner with the title. He asks for a drumroll
    and announces the match to be...The Hurricane (29%) vs Adrien Neville (49%)

Match #3
    Universal Championship Match
    The Hurricane vs Adrien Neville

Closing Moments:
    These two men were voted by the WWE Universe to participate in the first ever Universal Title match. The Hurricane a man who we haven't seen on Raw
    is many many years vs the newcomer from NXT Adrien Neville, a true match up that only the WWE Universe could come up with, and it's not letting us down so far.
    Hurricane is laid down on the mat and Neville is on the top rope but before Neville can land his patented red arrow, The Hurricane jumps up to the top rope and delivers
    a arm toss to Neville from the top rope and both men crash to the mat looking lifeless, The Hurricane is on his feet first he notices an opportunity and sets up for the
    eye of the Hurricane! He grabs Neville, but the Englishman reverses and lands an enziguri, he quickly cimbs to the top rope..RED ARROW! 1..2..3!

Winner:
    Spoiler:

And NEW! Universal Champion - Adrien Neville (11:40)

Neville and Hurricane shake hands after a brilliant match, M.V.P comes into the ring with the title and presents it to Adrien Neville and tells him to look after it before
    raising his hand high in the air as Neville goes off to celebrate with the crowd.

Bobby Lashley is seen in Triple H's office, Triple H welcomes Lashley to the Monday Night Raw roster, he tells him that he was impressed with his attitude last week on his re-debut but he warns him
    that Seth Rollins is an incredibly valued member of the authority and while the two having a competitive rivalry is good for business, if Rollins decides he isn't so favourable of Bobby Lashley, then Lashley will
    be a problem for the WHOLE of the authority. He tells him he has a solution to the situation, at Fastlane later this month Bobby Lashley will face Seth Rollins in a number one contendership match with the winner
    going on to face Brock Lesnar at the Elimination Chamber match. Lashley looks happy with the news when Rollins appears, he tells Lashley that he was just passing by and asked him if he'd heard the news to which
    Lashley told him he just had, Rollins wished Lashley good luck. Triple H then tells the two that he forgot to tell both of them that the Main Event for tonight will be Bobby Lashley and Royal Rumble winner
    Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Randy Orton. Rollins looked very bemused by this because of the tension there has been lately between him and Randy Orton, Lashley then wished Seth luck for tonight before
    walking off with a huge grin.

The ever mysterious Bray Wyatt appears on the screen in his eerie outhouse in the middle of the forest he is pictured in his rocking chair, rapidly rocking back and forth

a motionless Luke Harper is pictured behind him not moving a muscle. Wyatt stops rocking his chair and looks into the camera, he speaks of how he has lost one of his children (Rowan) but the Family
    is everywhere you look in your dreams and your nightmares, he speaks of how The Undertaker is an imposter and doesn't know the meaning of death. He says Undertaker has never even been to hell as Wyatt
    refers to himself as the devil and that the devil has no sons or daughters just brothers and sisters. He speaks of how if Undertaker came down the fiery stairs into hell Sister Abigail would turn him around and send
    him straight back upstairs as Hell has no place for imposters, he tells him that if The Undertaker truly believes he is a deadman, he should face Wyatt at Wrestlemania in Undertaker's favoured buried alive match so Wyatt
    can show Undertaker what its like to be truly dead. Luke Harper then walks round in front of the camera and whispers Run while Wyatt sings "She's got the whole world in her hands"

Match #4
    Singles Match
    Jack Swagger vs Damien Sandow

Closing Moments:
    M.V.P made this match between two members of the roster who he believes have huge potential but there careers are stalling and what better way to re-invent themselves than to get
    in the ring and fight! Alex Riley joins Swagger at ringside, he jumps onto the apron and holds Sandow down while Swagger lands a few blows to Sandow, but Sandow kicks Swagger in the stomach before
    elbowing Alex Riley to get free from his clutches. Sandow is gaining some momentum now he mows Swagger down with a big clothesline he then hits Swagger with an Elbow of Disdain, Swagger clutches
    his head in pain before getting to his feet. Sandow then lands his finishing move the Terminus for the 1..2..3! A tremendous showcase of talent from both men.

Winner:
    Damien Sandow (07:54)

Jack Swagger and Alex Riley regroup in the ring, he calls Sandow back to the ring and grabs a microphone, he tells Sandow he is incredibly impressed with the performance of Sandow and he says that
    him and Riley could really do with an intellectual saviour as apart of the Real Americans. He offers his hand out to Sandow, who out of his trunks pulls out a sanitary towel and cleans his hands before shaking hands
    with Swagger the three leave together.

**Introducing the third entrant into the 2015 Hall of Fame class: Rob Van Dam**
    Main Event
    Tag Team Match
    Bobby Lashley and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Randy Orton

Closing Moments: Lashley lands a big bodyslam to Rollins he tags in Ambrose who goes crazy and just beats down on his former Shield tag team partner Rollins
    Lashley looks confused at the Lunatic fringes antics, he lifts Rollins to his feet but Rollins breaks out and pushes Ambrose back but Ambrose rebounds of the middle
    rope and hits a big lariat turning Rollins inside out, he goes to hit a Dirty deeds on Rollins but Orton runs in Rollins moves out of the way but so does Ambrose, Ambrose
    kicks Ambrose in the gut before hitting a dirty deeds on him but as Ambrose gets up Rollins runs at him and hits a devastating CURB STOMB! Ambrose runs to the outside
    but Lashley then gets in the ring and absolutely piledrives through Rollins sending the Money In The Bank Holder flying, he sets up for a spear. Rollins gets up to his feet
    when all of a sudden "I WALK ALONE" hits and out runs BATISTA! We knew he'd be back this week but we didn't know when, where or why and now we know!
    Lashley turns his attention to Batista and looks ready to fight the animal but as Batista goes to enter the ring he stops short and Rollins dumps him out, Batista
    attacks Lashley on the outside while Orton rolls Ambrose into the ring and hits a huge RKO on him before Rollins hits yet another curb stomp for the 1..2..3!

Winners:
    Spoiler:

Seth Rollins and Randy Orton (20:45)

Seth Rollins
    grabs a microphone and welcomes Batista back to the WWE and the Authority and he announces that alongside Randy Orton, Kane and Big Show
    he will join team Triple H to face Team Sting at Fastlane later this month!

--End Show--

WWE Fastlane Confirmed Card - 22nd February

Team Sting vs Team Triple H - 10 Man Elimination Match
    Sting, ???, ???, ???, ??? vs Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane

No.1 Contenders Match For The WWE Championship
    Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley

Tag Team Championship Match

The Uso's (c) vs Pressure Makes Diamonds

Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 01-12-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Jobber

Status

WWE NXT NXT #2

NXT #2
    4th February 2015

Live on the WWE Network

**Pyro**

Match #1
    Singles Match
    Hideo Itami vs Bull Dempsey

Closing Moments:
    The much bigger Bull Dempsey is using his size well against Hideo, he tosses a lifeless Hideo to the ground, he climbs up to the second rope and goes
    up for a senton bomb, he jumps...Hideo rolls out the way!! He gets to his feet as Bull rolls around in pain, Hideo lands a brutal kick to the side of Dempsey's skull before
    mirroring it for the other side, he then does a spinning back kick which keeps Dempsey grounded. He picks Dempsey up and attempts a GTS but he realises he can't
    lift him up. He charges at him and hits a big dropkick into the corner, Dempsey rolls out into the middle of the ring. Hideo ponders a top rope manoever, he climbs up to
    the top rope, what on earth could he be doing up there??? He stands up on the top rope...COUP DE GRACE!!!!! He has taken Finn Balor's move, the audacity of that, he
    goes for the cover 1..2..3!

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Hideo Itami (07:35)

Hideo Itami celebrates smugly doing all of Balor's taunts before Finn Balor actually appears on the stage with a mic. He doesn't look impressed, he tells Itami that he's a sore loser
    and nothing more than an amateur, he says how not only he isn't a big enough man to accept his apology last week after an honest mistake but he is pathetic enough to actually steal
    someone's finishing move to prove a point, Balor tells Itami that he's really going to regret choosing Balor as an enemy and not an ally. Balor runs into the ring and charges at Itami, he jumps
    on him and brings him to the floor, beating down on him. He goes to the outside to grab a steel chair Balor has absolutely snapped! But before he can do any damage the entire NXT locker room runs down
    to the ring to pin down Balor and drag him away to the back. General manager William Regal comes down to the ring and announces that in 2 weeks there will be a special edition of NXT and it will
    include Hideo Itami vs Finn Balor! But there are some stipulations, if the two as much as be within 5 feet of each other before the match happens then both will be suspended. But if they can
    both behave the match will be made a No.1 contenders match for the NXT Championship.

Enzo & Cass make there way down to the ring. Enzo gets straight on the mic and does his usual promo with the crowd repeating it back to him word for word,
    he then goes on to talk about Blake & Murphy, he says how they are as fun to watch as watching paint dry "how you doin'" and as for the revival, he calls them a
    bunch of greasy hillbilly's who need to go back to the workshop they were dragged from. Cass proceeds to call them S.A.W.F.T SAAWWWWFFTT! Blake and Murphy
    made there way out to ringside to watch the match from the sidelines.

Match #2
    Tag Team Championship No.1 Contenders Match
    The Revival vs Enzo & Cass

Closing Moments: The Revival are working on Enzo in the corner, doing swift tag team moves keeping themselves fresh by tagging in and out. Scott Dawson
    distracts the ref as Dash rakes the eyes of Enzo. He gets him in a rear facing headlock and keeps a tight grip on it, he drags Enzo into the corner with the headlock
    applied and tags back in Dawson, Dawson kicks him violently in the stomach. He twists Enzo inside out showcasing his surprising technical ability before unwinding
    him into a big lariat. He drags Enzo into the corner and goes to tag in Dash but Enzo manages to break free and runs towards Cass and makes a dramatic leap
    to tag in his partner, Cass goes crazy landing a massive boot to Dash before pushing Dawson off the apron. He grabs Dash by the neck and goes to slam him down
    but before you know it, Blake and Murphy come running down to the ring and jump up on the apron, Cass turns his attention to B&M leaving Dash alone to recover,
    Dash comes up behind him with a roll up 1..2..3!! Yes they've done it! Blake and Murphy walk away with a satisfied face knowing they've screwed over Enzo & Cass
    but they've instead got the very impressive Revival to face instead.

Winners:
    Spoiler:

The Revival (10:31)

Kevin Owens makes his way down to the ring and repeats his promo from last week, speaking of how his "best friend" Sami Zayn abandoned him
    on the independent scene and left to come to WWE without as much as a goodbye. Kevin Owens claimed Zayn is a fraud and is not worthy of his NXT
    title, so that's why in 2 weeks time on the special edition of NXT William Regal announced earlier, he is challenging Zayn to a NXT championship title shot.
    Sami Zayn then makes his way out to the ring looking a lot less chirpy than usual, he tells Owens that Owens doesn't care about the NXT championship he
    just wants to one up Zayn as he's always done, and its killing him inside that Zayn is doing better than him, Owens cannot handle it as he wants all the limelight
    to himself, so Zayn says he's going to accept Owens challenge but he tells him that if he really wants the belt to be put on the line he will defend but Zayn tells Owens
    they both know its about way more than the belt. But as Zayn goes to leave, Owens appears to snap and attacks Zayn, he goes to the outside with him and launches
    him into the steel steps, before picking him up and hitting a gruesome powerbomb onto the ring apron. William Regal and the NXT locker room come out to restrain
    Owens who gets led to the back while Zayn is put on a gurney and wheeled into an ambulance. This does not look good for Zayn, a brutal attack by Owens.

Tye Dillinger made his way out to the ring, he tells the Audience that he is the Perfect Ten. He is the perfect ten in the ring, a perfect ten on the mic and a perfect ten in the bedroom as he winks
    at a women in the crowd, he says he's officially opening the Perfect Ten open challenge to anyone who thinks they are anything close to a perfect Ten. Baron Corbin answered, Dillinger
    looked shocked as the big man made his way down to the ring, he didn't look in the mood to play games.

Match #3
    "Perfect Ten" Open Challenge Match
    Tye Dillinger vs Baron Corbin

Closing Moments:
    Corbin goes in for a clothesline, Dillinger ducks under and as Corbin turns around Dillinger stops him and slowly unravels his hands to unveil 10 fingers, the crowd chants
    "TEN, TEN, TEN!" Fully behind the "Perfect Ten" as he self proclaims himself, but Corbin wasn't as amused as the fans were and proceeds to spike Dillinger with a huge
    big boot to the side of the head, the Lone wolf picks Dillinger up with one hand. Dillinger is a big guy himself and Corbin showed unreal strength there to pick him up
    one handed, Corbin throws Tye into the ropes and catapults him into the air looking for a pop up power bomb but Dillinger counters and lands a big dropkick in mid air.
    Dillinger senses an opportunity here he stalks Corbin and runs at him...BUT CORBIN COUNTERS INTO THE END OF DAYS. He covers 1..2..NO! Tye has his foot under
    the ropes, Corbin goes mad at the referee demanding the ref to end the match. But out of nowhere Dillinger rolls Corbin up with a small package!! 1..2..3! He's stolen it

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Tye Dillinger (08:31)

William Regal made his way to the ring, he announced the arrival of a brand new NXT title. Called the NXT Television title, Regal speaks of how
    it has been designed for guys who can't quite crack the main event to showcase there talent. He says that the title will be for the casual fan who enjoys
    grappling over silliness, pure talent over comedy and wrestling over sports entertainment. He announces that in two weeks time a champion will be
    crowned in a fatal four way match for the title. And the first competitor will be announced tonight as Solomon Crowe makes his in ring NXT Debut vs CJ Parker.

Main Event
    Winner is added into the Fatal Four Way for the NXT Television Title
    Solomon Crowe vs CJ Parker

Closing Moments:
    Crowe has showed a tremendous tenacity on his NXT debut, yet the ever impressive Moon Child of NXT CJ Parker has matched him all the way.
    Crowe gets Parker in a headlock, refusing to let Parker breathe trying to drain all the life out of him, Parker charges him into the ring post to release himself but this
    doesn't slow Crowe down who springs straight back out with a clothesline, he picks Parker up and hits a lovely looking exploder suplex, he goes for the pin but only
    gets a 2 count. Crowe is so agressive he picks Parker straight back up but Parker breaks out and hits a big enziguiri. This is the first chance for breathing room Parker has
    had, he is setting up to hit his finisher which is a form of underhook facebuster, he stalks Crowe but Crowe ducks out of the way and hits a huge missile dropkick
    planting Parker, CROWE LOCKS IN THE STRETCH MUFFLER! A painful submission hold, Parker looks like he's struggling...HE TAPS!

Winner:
    Spoiler:

Solomon Crowe (11:30)

Crowe is in the ring celebrating, when out of nowhere a man with a black hoodie came to the ring and planted Crowe with a massive Discus Elbow! Knocking Crowe out cold.
    He took the hood off to reveal himself as...KASSIUS OHNO! Ohno hasn't been seen in NXT for months and comes back to deliver a devastating elbow to the debuting Crowe,
    he announces himself as the second participant in the Fatal Four Way for the television title as NXT goes off the air.

--End Show--

Last edited by WynnDaLin37; 01-19-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Thread Information