Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The 2017 Be The Booker Year End Awards - AWARDS CEREMONY COMPLETE!

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: The 2017 Be The Booker Year End Awards - AWARDS CEREMONY COMPLETE!

Congratulations to everyone involved, seems like it's been a good year for the section. And thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for me, really appreciate it.

American Ninja

Status
      Country                    United States

Thanks to whoever voted for AFL Full Color Football for Non-Wrestling FOTY, that was really cool to see pop up. Props to this whole fan fiction community yall got going here, it's legit.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    UK

Congratulations to all of the winners and everyone who was nominated and received votes. Big hand to Order for putting this together as well.

Indy Talent

Status

I appreciate all of the kind words and to everybody who voted for me, I truly thank you. Whilst this is just a "hobby on an internet forum", it does still indeed feel terrific to be acknowledged by your peers.

As Wolfy touched on, I come from pretty humble beginnings with my booking, writing and sticking to a project all being pretty inconsistent in my time booking, so to win awards like this actually makes me feel like I've accomplished something with my writing.

A big shout out has to go to Order as well because the effort you put into making these happen is untouchable. I don't think I've ever seen a moderator for section like this put so much time into making things feel like a big deal, so you sir, are the real MVP.

To all the other award winners, congratulations, well deserved. Even to a lot of the runners up or third placed participants, a little unlucky to not get a win in some of the categories.

And good luck to everybody in 2018, let's make it the best year yet!

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

I just want to say congratulations to everyone who won an award. Some of the results being as close as they were is a true reflection of how competitive this section and how high the standard is. The updated thread with all of the End of Year award winners in makes for interesting reading as Hug Life is now chasing Sykotic for the most awards ever.

As for all the kind comments about myself and the section it means a lot that you guys realise how different this BTB section is to most other forums. I firmly believe this is the place to be and with Ed owning the site, who was a big BTB player I'll always have his backing.

That being said 2018 is going to be a MASSIVE year for the section. The King of BTB Tournament will make a return in the summer and I'm also working on a big project which we will see three to four times a year so watch out for that in either February or March depending on how quickly I get my ass into gear on it.

Also New Vision is back bayby

~Order
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

The Boneless

Status
      Country                    Canada

Huge congratulations to everyone who won, but also everyone nominated. One hell of a talented community we have here.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I'm trying to find the words to thank the section for the honor of being elected into the Legends section and I'm coming up short.

I will say:

1) I truly appreciate it.
    2) I feel like I really need to make this last thread I'm working on "Legend" worthy
    3)I still think this section is the best of its kind on the planet. I'm very glad to be here.

Underdog

Status

Massive congratulations to all the winners. Really wish I’d have been able to participate on here a lot more this past year but hopefully going forward I’ll be more present. Huge congratulations to Rhyno on becoming a Legend, massively deserved. Although, I’m starting to wonder whether recommending he jump over here was a good idea as I’d be a legend right now myself if I hadn’t…

Well done to Order yet again for the effort he put into the awards ceremony. No other board has an end of year ceremony that even touches what we have here, it really helps to make each award seem that little bit more prestigious and shows just how well this place is thriving in comparison to so many others.

Polo Promotions

Status

Congratulations to everyone involved, sorry I didn't vote, I don't really have an excuse other than I lost track of time. I do want to get more involved with the site and this section as well, so congrats to stojy most of all, I came into your btb late and it's still one of the best I've seen on here. Congratulations to everyone!

Polo Promotions! ​Get Tae Fuck!

Thread Information