Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019)

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2018)

I wouldn't worry too much about the move, it seems like they've just done it to guarantee more premium screens in China where the trailer got over like gangbusters. I actually think this date makes more sense anyways. It's right near the beginning of the summer and it's placed nicely between the Infinity War sequel (May 3rd) and Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 5th). Based on the movies releasing next June it should be able to win the box office for its first two weeks before Toy Story 4 comes out and obliterates it.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Movies of 2015~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Geez it's like the third or four time it's been pushed back right? ^Woah I didn't know their was a true market for X-Men in China these days that is going to help them greatly with their money. My question how many people are going to come to this honestly? I've been a fan of X-Men, but with the way it's going with the Fox merger with Marvel/Disney when we see the X-Men again we are to see a new Cast I imagine. Which is why I'm interested how this ends come June.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Prince Of Joshi

Status

New Poster and new Trailer coming tomorrow. I wonder who are those Mutants on the bottom right of the Poster?

Real Women of Genius

Prince Of Joshi

Status

I needed that big dick energy with this Trailer and they should of came out with this Trailer from the start. You see Jean being in a battle with herself to control her powers and keep the Phoenix force from controlling her, and it was to see that even Magneto being at the mercy of her power. I don't know if anyone thought about it, but to me it seems Jean killed Mystique watch the Trailer and then you see the Funeral Scene after Mystique tries to talk down Jean. Now you might be wondering that makes no sense to do, kill Mystique how that wraps together with the rest of the Movies? Well X-Men timelines are never on point even Days of Future's past fixed it, but it's still fucked in many ways. Also this could be the last X-Men film with these characters they might want to go all out with this one. Lastly what if Mystique is seemly dead and Magneto later brings her back to life with help and with that her memory of her former life is lost?

Real Women of Genius

Heel Champion

Status

Re: X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019)

I did like this trailer a lot more than the first I must admit. Part of me wonders though if that death is a red herring and it's someone else.

Thread Information